[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noolexx

When anyone make sub Thai or Eng to load. Withs2 still not have.

Please,

Now I watch from Viikii have sub thai only one part.

Thanks in advance

Noolexx

Guest Jupiter

I just finished epi. 2....

WO HOOO!!!!! Love it so far... :lol:

Found nothing to complain about....

I think they put the right casts...( finally, i admit that... :P .)

I'm not really favor the male lead at 1st...i think he is too old for Eun hye... :mellow: what? 11 years older or somthing...

mustache. wrinkles...hair...tall......seems not good enough......I like and wish Eun Hye with the 2nd male better....at first!

But, now..I need to revise it...haha... :D I found DC is real good looking...if he is 11 years old in reality..he sure looks so much younger..... he is really fit the role... B) i love his big brown eyes.... now i adore his thin mustache and a bit wrinkles whenever he smiles...haha..weird ..... whenever i see his smile, i brought a big smile in my face too...

and the voice..wakaka...really...he is way better than i thought before.... :lol:

The tango part....wuaaaahhhh.... sexy.... if u notice, i found his body quite well built...nice... :P

I love all the bickering parts... YEH looks amazing... but i dont really like her eyebrow...made her looks a bit...ehm..i don't know..just...but still she never fails to amazed me..... love her character as Hye Na...

Il Woo...hmm...isnt he so charming... he got face like Joo Ji Hoon...rite ?

his smile...wohohooo....even the ice will melts to see him....Love his skin....so flawless... and really tall too.... :lol:

okay.. he is the charming one...but..i still prefer DC in this series......cute...love DC character more....I;m sure i'll support HyeNa-DC better than HN-TY.... :P

one more..i just knew that Sang Hyun was the one who sing the background song...gosh... :o :o

i shouldn't complain so much last time when they picked him to be the lead.... :P

YEH, YSH, JIW hwaiting!!!!!

MFL hwaiting...

Guest kanako28

I've watched the first two episodes, and I really like the drama so far ^_^ Jung Il Woo's smile is killer! haha

I don't think Dongchan is too old though for Hyena, I know there's this 11 year age gap but they can build chemistry. His character is pretty fun. I actually picture Taeyoon and Euijoo together, hope something is going to happen between them lol

On other hand, sorry for being in a fangirl mode but I'm soo happy Battle's ex-member Shin Kihyun is in it!!! We finally get to see him again after so long :D I love the three muskeeters!

suspious.png

It seems like this butler seems suspicious to me. "Even if she got married, I would still be worried."

quoted by him, and maybe that has to do with the money or if the household is really that safe....

All I see now are mysteries, ^^.

(I might be wrong...but what else can you expect from the quote :lol:)

Many thanks to the subbers on viikii. ;)

I like the scene when Hye Na was in the car with Dong chan driving and then HN wipe her own lips with her left hand and then wipe it to DC lips too, so that her lipstick would be at DC m0uth and then c0mes sh0uting 0utside the wind0w of the car asking f0r help pretending she was being harass inside. And then the p0lice came. . Wooowh. . Bad Hyena. lol. . :P

Guest Trine29

It seems like this butler seems suspicious to me. "Even if she got married, I would still be worried."

quoted by him, and maybe that has to do with the money or if the household is really that safe....

Sorry to cut off your post.

Ooh, interesting! I assumed it was due to her immature nature, or maybe because he knows that HyeNa is acting out due to her first love--so maybe the butler thinks she isn't ready to get married (she might screw it up on purpose?).

Guest Dipyramidal

I wonder who ends up with Hye-Na in the end! Its going to be quite interesting to see how this love triangle ends up also like Boys Before Flowers.

Guest mjhaners

I like the scene when Hye Na was in the car with Dong chan driving and then HN wipe her own lips with her left hand and then wipe it to DC lips too, so that her lipstick would be at DC m0uth and then c0mes sh0uting 0utside the wind0w of the car asking f0r help pretending she was being harass inside. And then the p0lice came. . Wooowh. . Bad Hyena. lol. . :P

hahaha...I find that scene very entertaining...I just watched the two episodes and I think that its great so far...so funny...although I don't like the way HN walks.. I think its kinda overdone

Gosh, the preview for episode 3 cracks me up big time. I wonder what Hye Na's reaction would be when DC pulls her to his face like that

Guest ripgal

hahaha...I find that scene very entertaining...I just watched the two episodes and I think that its great so far...so funny...although I don't like the way HN walks.. I think its kinda overdone

Right, I also don't like how HN walks... thought I was the only one bothered by it. ^_^

I've only seen Ep 1, and it was okay, not as bad as someone made it out to be.

I won't say YEH was spectacular or great in here, as she has done better before. But she really needs to work on her pronunciation(?). I'm not Korean and yet I find her speech and diction really unclear... it's kinda distracting in a way, in a sense that I tend to focus more on her speech than her expressions because I want to make out what she's saying. But other than that, I think she's doing a pretty good job...I did find some of her angry/mean scenes downplayed/unconvincing (but this could be a character problem and not an acting problem... as I'm sure most of us was expecting a really brash, arrogant and mean-to-bone HN). But I'm sure she'll do good as the drama progresses on... cos if anything, YEH's good in bringing heart to her characters, no matter how unconvincing her acting may be.

As for Yoon Sang Hyun, he's good. But I don't know.. I just found his character Dong Chan to be a lil overkill when it came to expressing anger. Maybe the drama's gearing towards a more OTT comedic approach, but it's not working much with me in MFL. No doubt he's the best in here as far as acting as concerned... but I have yet to feel his character as much.

Moon Chae Won, just love this girl. I think she has so much spunk as Eui Joo. Totally a different turn from her Seung Mi in Brilliant Legacy. I noticed that she tends to wear more old-fashioned or ermm.. well not so trendy outfits... remember the outfit she wore when DC came out of the police station in Ep 1? I could not stop laughing hahahaha... she was like a bunny strapped in a jumper suit or something... but she was sooo cute!!! I really hope I can see more of her in here...

Guest mysticalz

suspious.png

All I see now are mysteries, ^^.

(I might be wrong...but what else can you expect from the quote :lol:)

Many thanks to the subbers on viikii. ;)

KANG HYE NA ADOPTED??????????????? :o:o:o

OMO OMO you noticed it too. but I have a diffrent theory from yours. I think KHN is adopted by President kang and the true father is the house butler (thats why president and him are so close together). plus, when you read the description of President kang on the first page of this forum. he was described as this "He loves his grand daughter (Hye-Na) and regards her as his one true blood relation." so thus this mean they are not related and KHY is adopted? I dont know how many people notced this when they look at the first page of this forum. when I first read it I thought their must be some type-o error but after watching ep 2 my suspicion is comfirmed. or maybe im just a loony who just maing things up. well who knows :D:D:D:D

Archived