[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yamamah

i just watched part of the ep 1 that has english sub and i am already loving the drama and all the characters and looking forward to the next episodes. I just hope someones going sub this drama till the end. Contrary to some of the review i read this morning, i love YEH's facial expression. You can see indifference, arrogance, a bit of pinkberryiness and even hidden pain (when she was speaking with his grandfather about the ex-boyfriend) in her expressions. The 1st episode is more of an introduction, the why and hows of the drama and i believe that this drama is going to progress beautifully.

Congratulations to YEH and the whole cast for the high rating, I hope it keeps on going up.

Thank you for all the pictures, news and links.

Guest serenityx3

Only watching it for Jung Il Woo & Yoon Sang Hyun. XD <3

I didn't really enjoy the first episode... :P I thought YEH was kinda bleh, but it is only the first ep. so. yeah.

yay! thanks for the screenies. :D

he's so cute.

I remember how much ppl criticized BOF at the first few weeks but still, it's a successful show. I don't worry for MFL though I am not totally satisfied with YEH ( i watch this show because of her and I have high expectation), I hope she will get better.

My only concern: I root more for YEH and JIW, I still could not feel much for Yoon couple/chemistry. But that's my problem, I have to bear with it.

i just started watching this drama, and i'm actually excited to keep watching it :)

although it does remind me of bof a lot, like some of the scenes are the exact same ones and there's a whole bunch of servants and workers and the house too! and YEH's character is like the girl version of goo joo pyo..hahaha :P and she also plays kendo? <----i think that's what it's called not sure :blush:

it's good to hear the ratings are starting off good! :D

DAVICHI - HOT STUFF (hot song~)

It's getting better and better! ^^ I starting to get use to the character. Her dramatic yelling, her sighs of annoyance and finally her soft side. I love her scenes when she shows her soft side T^T :) I'm starting to see eunhye's character more, especially the way she missed her oppa (you can tell YEH herself is getting use to the character ^^). That guy YSH is such a dork. haha. He's imaging too much. Even his plans. :lol: It's a good thing Moon Chae Won is there to yell at his foolishness. Yet, he still wants to show Eunhye a fun person. He's starting to build on me now. ^^

To the three bulters: "Please take care of YSH" :wink:

To the three maids: "Don't gobble him up."

The scenes with Jung il woo were nice! At least there's some kind of spark between those two. ^^

And I have to say, he looks great in a suit!

inthenextepisodes: there's definitely going to some more sweeter scenes; She's starting to show some of her adorable charms to YSH! (and I spot some kind of eyecandy for them in the next episode.) ^^

some caps i loveed. (i'll be back to share some after fixing them ^^) _might be spoiler_

mfl1.png

mfl2.png

mfl3.png

mfl4.png

mfl5.png

mfl6.png

mfl8.png

Guest hjkomo

My only concern: I root more for YEH and JIW, I still could not feel much for Yoon couple/chemistry. But that's my problem, I have to bear with it.

This might help. :P

takecareoftheyoungladye.jpgtakecareoftheyoungladye.jpg

takecareoftheyoungladyej.jpgtakecareoftheyoungladye.jpg

takecareoftheyoungladye.jpgtakecareoftheyoungladye.jpg

takecareoftheyoungladyer.jpgtakecareoftheyoungladye.jpg

takecareoftheyoungladyeg.jpgtakecareoftheyoungladye.jpg

takecareoftheyoungladyeb.jpgtakecareoftheyoungladyew.jpg

I haven't watched it yet =.= I`m still on the process of downloading but thanks for the updates and caps guys.

Ratings dropped last night. they're now at 16.3% :(

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

TNS

Nationwide/Rank

16.3/6

Seoul/Rank

16.7/4

oh wells it just dropped by 1.1% and there's still next week and so on. My Fair Lady Hwaiting! :D

Guest Trine29

Does anyone know if there has been a more positive reaction from netizens? Personally, I thought YEH was much stronger in ep2, but YSH is still kind of stealing the show (which is okay with me).

I hope it will increase next week. It would really suck for Jung Ilwoo if things go downhill from now. His last drama premiered a healthy 18% and finished with barely 9% :o. It's sad if it happens again here.

Some caps:

Dongchan's imagination running wild. Oh, he will get Haena to fall in love with him :lol:. I'll bet that once they DO fall for each other for real, this little 'deal' with the bandits will present lots of angst and problems.

E02090820HDTVXViD-Entalavi_00024147.jpg

Dongchan and Euijoo are so cute. I'm totally enjoying MCW's character. She was so feminine in Painter of the Wind and Brilliant Legacy, it's so much fun to see her playing a cheerful character for a change.

E02090820HDTVXViD-Entalavi_00040513.jpg

*sighs* This guy is so pretty. Look at that creamy flawless skin!!

E02090820HDTVXViD-Entalavi_00093753.jpg

The Doryeonim. I wish to reach out and squeeze his cheeks. I love WSH's unamused expressions.

E02090820HDTVXViD-Entalavi_00149028.jpgE02090820HDTVXViD-Entalavi_00174123.jpg

Haha, Haena gets to have the last laugh. Who dares turn their backs on her??

E02090820HDTVXViD-Entalavi_00079199.jpgE02090820HDTVXViD-Entalavi_00081404.jpg

LOL I love this part. Haena was just itching to get a punch on Dongchan. Whenever she sees even just a little window of opportunity, she would use any excuse to give Dongchan a bruise.

E02090820HDTVXViD-Entalavi_00358191.jpgE02090820HDTVXViD-Entalavi_00356753.jpgE02090820HDTVXViD-Entalavi_00361547.jpg

The best scene. YEH is really a pro at crying scenes. She does it so well.

E02090820HDTVXViD-Entalavi_00244624.jpgE02090820HDTVXViD-Entalavi_00250897.jpg

E02090820HDTVXViD-Entalavi_00254831.jpgE02090820HDTVXViD-Entalavi_00255962.jpg

Guest miniejungle

could anyone please tell me where can i watch these 2 epis with sub?

Thank you... i saw the raw, it's exciting, but dont understand...

edit: i found it on viikii... :) thank you!!!!

aww deeta! thanks for the short and sweet thumbnail summary ^^

i totally loved the Hye-Yoon scenes!!

they definitely have chemistry, but then I also see some progressive chemistry from the Hye-Chan as well ^^

gahh~ i dont know which couple to root for ^^;

i think in the next episode:

Hye-Na obviously shows interest in Taeyoon, and as she's only ever had one serious relationship which seemingly ended bad, Dong-Chan decides to help her out but of course he's got his own plans of winning over Hye-Na, in order to get her money. So Dong-Chan does "help" Hye-Na but also helps himself by giving her all the wrong dating advice - call him first, buy him expensive presents and of course the next step - skinship ^^

^ cant wait for the next episode!!

from what it seems so far, i think this drama is rather fast paced and not so draggy.. hopefully it remains this way through the remaining 14 eps ^^

This drama is very good! I can't wait for the eng subs for ep. 2.

My local K-drama station picks up KBS dramas so I'll probably watch again here when it airs.

She is very talented and I think her portrayal of this role is just as good as the others.

I look forward to seeing this story unfold! :)

DAVICHI - HOT STUFF (hot song~)

couldn't agree more. I love Davichi and Hot Stuff just made me love them more.

It's very catchy!

anyways I managed to finish watching ep 2! Like everyone said, this definitely gave us a new impression about the characters. On the first episode I didn't like the main guy but on ep 2, he's gradually growing on me. His reactions are soo funny especially on this:

BWHAHAHAHA!

and we have the evil Hyena

i like this expression from her

She's obviously feeling crushed yet she still can manage to act like a brat princess.

my favourite part

I hope it will increase next week. It would really suck for Jung Ilwoo if things go downhill from now. His last drama premiered a healthy 18% and finished with barely 9% :o. It's sad if it happens again here.

auuugh I hope not. This is my first drama seeing him and I`m liking him so far.

who seriously can go against this?

this is HOT STUFF.

I haven't watched it yet =.= I`m still on the process of downloading but thanks for the updates and caps guys.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

TNS

Nationwide/Rank

16.3/6

Seoul/Rank

16.7/4

oh wells it just dropped by 1.1% and there's still next week and so on. My Fair Lady Hwaiting! :D

Oh man, the ratings dropped by 1.1% fom last nite? Wae? <_< Do people think that there wont be any improvement at all after episode 1 so they decided to switch off to another chanel? :o

Archived