[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

omgahhhhhhhhhhh haven been here like for a week. but omgggggggg cant freaking wait!!!

YAY ITS LIKE SO SOON!!

IL WOO!

sorry il woo biased fan here.

i really can wait to see yeh in the role.

and sang hyun of course.

and i really liked moon chae won in shining inheritance, so even if the show aint good in the aint, i'll watch it for the pretty cast!

all are eye candies to me!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heycitrus

First post here. Hello everyone!

The plot definitely sounds interesting...the trailer doesn't. I honestly think that the trailer was badly done--it was basically a mish mash of scenes. I think it's better to judge from the first *few* episodes (no not the first 2, I'd say 4 episodes definitely determine a drama) than a clashy trailer. The cast seems amazing (as well as ridiculously good looking). Plus, can't wait to see YEH on screen again; she was amazing in Coffee Prince (she pulled off her character so well I had a hard time believing she could be a girl...) so I have faith in her acting abilities.

Guest hanazawayul

Yeah, i agree. It is totally unfair to judge yeh acting abilities from a trailer in which she only appeared for 1 minute. hello people pls be open-mined. And some people really cracked me up. They claimed this drama is another cliche laden but how ironic is that they too are watching the cliche laden dramas as well. anyway this is just my thoughts. No intention to offend anybody. peace :D

Guest taurusgirl

Cliché or not I'm definitely watching this coz I have been waiting for HYE's comeback. I just hope nobody uses this thread to bash HYE if they find this drama not to their liking. It's one thing to respect their opinion but another to offend her fans who's been using this site as their home as well to have a pleasant interaction with each other. So yeah please let's have peace. ;):(:)

Guest sittie2009

EIGHTEEN84 THANKS FOR THE LINK YOU SHARE....I WAS WAITING FOR THAT PRESS-CON EVENT,,, :P:D:o I REALLY ENJOY WATCHING OUR YOON EUN HYE AND REST OF THE CAST,,,,GOD BLESS TO ALL! FIGHTING!

Guest Trine29

The plot definitely sounds interesting...the trailer doesn't. I honestly think that the trailer was badly done--it was basically a mish mash of scenes. I think it's better to judge from the first *few* episodes (no not the first 2, I'd say 4 episodes definitely determine a drama) than a clashy trailer.

EXACTLY. I often find that I just don't like Korean advertising. It's loud and in your face rather than letting the product sell itself--which YEH most certainly can in her comeback drama.

Plus it always take three or four episodes to really get into a drama. If I hadn't been patient through all the beginning nonsense in Shining Inheritance, I would have really missed out on a great drama!

(excuse me for cutting your post)

Guest imogene_af

First post here. Hello everyone!

The plot definitely sounds interesting...the trailer doesn't. I honestly think that the trailer was badly done--it was basically a mish mash of scenes. I think it's better to judge from the first *few* episodes (no not the first 2, I'd say 4 episodes definitely determine a drama) than a clashy trailer. The cast seems amazing (as well as ridiculously good looking). Plus, can't wait to see YEH on screen again; she was amazing in Coffee Prince (she pulled off her character so well I had a hard time believing she could be a girl...) so I have faith in her acting abilities.

Usually Korean trailers are just a bit odd, sometimes their 8 minute previews are much more interesting. But I agree about this trailer, it doesn't make much sense and I hated the focus on slapstick.

with THAT said, I am looking forward to Ms. Yoon's comeback. Her dramas have always been good, and she seems to have a great niche in this genre.

I don't worry about rating because I belive. I belive they'll have a high rating. fighting!!!

I belive everybody are affected by MFL.

Guest eighteen84

Greetings everyone! I noticed dongsaeng hasn't posted this here yet.

Entertainment Relay - 'My Fair Lady' Press Conference (15.07.2009)

YEHtube:

(credit: dceune)

enjoy!

I'm pretty sure Im gonna enjoy this drama! The casts are awesome! Great storyline. The trailer is quite hilarious! love it. One cant tell the goodness of the series just by watching 2 mins vid. We'll have to wait and see the whole drama before judging. I have confidence in YEH because all her dramas are worth watching. This drama is actually the whole transformation of the main casts and not just Eunhye. Since their characters in their previous dramas were opposite to their roles in here. Let's wish them luck instead of bashing.

to the casts of Agasshi/ My fair Lady fighting!

Guest viola501

Viola : Still sleepy after last night Chatango *yawn* but cant stay away from YEHouse more than 10 hours :lol;

Today's Countdown:

3 DAYS !!!

to the PREMIERE

of

<<My Fair Lady>>

in

>>Lady Castle<<

God! It's just 3 days away, can u believe that?

And then all the fun, the excitement begin! ;D

BTW, this may seem harsh, but I wish we all stop arguing about the cliche-laden thing already!

I agree, it takes around 2-5 eps till we get hooked to the drama, so let's wait till then

I just dont think Eunhye's acting was mediocre, coz she rocks as Hyena despite the fact that it's 360 turn around from her past characters.

We all are anticipating this drama and would want this thread to turn into spamming fanwaring thread

i know I'm a part of the war-starter, so I apologize for any who feel offend by me

I hope the thread remain peaceful ^_^

And thank you for all the goodies everyone! :D

MFL Fighting!!!

The MFL team gathered today to pray for a successful running of the series :D

2009081613405721001.jpg

YAY 3 days!!

Btw, just wanted to say that there is a difference between providing constructive criticism and just blatantly unreasoned judgments, such as judging YEH's overall acting over a mere 2 minute trailer. Although I'm all for practical criticisms, reasoned views and so forth, it takes 2 to tango - It would be very appreciative if we can all be mindful of the fans of the celeb to a certain extent, correspondingly fans of the celebs will be less bias and more understanding of opposing views - so as to harbour positive interactions and maintain a healthy forum. Thanks.

ps. MFL fighting! Daebak!!

Guest danick

Wow! A couple of more days to go!

I thank the day that Yoon Eun Hye decided to do a new drama. I will get to see her twice a week in the next couple of months and there would be tons of new fanmade MV's since plenty of new materials will be available. I also hope that there will plenty of subbers too. They are the lifeline of us---non-Korean speakers who are so into Korean drama. Nevertheless, I will be one of those who will be waiting for the airing date with my very dependable TVAnts.

Anyway, a friend of mine just made these:

mflsiggy04.jpg

mflsiggy03.jpg

mflsiggy02.jpg

Cr: J of asianphotoshopper

Guest gracevn

Moon Chae Won is really sexy in the showbiz . She's not like a pure girl , but i like her in this icon .

I'm her fan .

Die trying !!!

Guest facing

danick, thanks for a beautiful signature.

smr05, thanks for the news.

For the preview, I just found it interesting and funny.

I trust all the casts here(not only YEH) will do it well :)

Agasshi fighting!!!!

Guest eighteen84

haller everyone!

ah oh! Did I miss something? I guess I did mwaaa and hugz to my sisters :D Thank you so much for the picspam. We were all wondering 'bout the real lenght of eunhye's hair I was about to ask Onni :D well I guess in these recent pics shows the real one. It's really eunhye and no trace of arrogant Hyena, love it love it! Though they look tired due to non-stop filming well, who wouldn't? Let's also pray for the success of MFL and the whole casts.

When are they gonna show the MV for this drama? anybody knows?

Have a blessed day.... :wub: you all!

Agasshi fighting!

Guest springtime

Greeting Everyone!!!

It has been a long time since I posted something in the forum. I am really excited for YEH coming back on screen after nearly two years even though she has not taken a day rest during this period.

First of all, I would like to say thank you to all of you - YEH gals for all of the goodies, pictures, video links and press conf. Without you guys, a far away fan like me hardly have her info update. So once again, thanks a lot for YEH WARRIORS. You guys are really awesome. :)

Secondly, I would like to say something about YEH, just my observation. I accidentally watched her first drama, Goong, in December 2008. I really like her acting so I started watching all of her dramas and tried to find all of the information about this amazing actress. To tell all of you guys the truth, I used to be a big fan of Hong Kong dramas. I switched to K-dramas because I love the way that K-entertainment constructs the dramas/movies. Once I get to know YEH's projects, I really fell in love with her. She is really an amazing actress. And as somebody said, she definitely has a RAW TALENT.

To me, she is actually acting with all her heart. Compared to other actors or actresses, she is way too much talent because she has never been trained in acting. When I watched Goong, TMV, and then CP, her acting was so different in each project and the acting improved tremendously. To me, it is really pure talent and amazing for somebody, who has not been trained and only has three projects under her wing, can pull off anything. I watched CP about 50 times and each time I keep loving her more because her expressions, her movements, and her acting. She is the only K-actress that I really want to know because of her talent, her humble, and her earnest in acting.

Thirdly, I just want to say something about her next project. The story line is so wonderful. The teaser is definitely a teaser. It just meant to tease you so you have to wonder what will be next. To me, they did a good job in releasing the teaser. It definitely leaves a debate whether or not this drama will be worth watching. However, we need to remember the Genre of the drama. This drama is Comedy/Romance. So if the drama makes you laugh and relaxing, I think it is successful because I found it hilarious just by watching the teaser only. And I am also glad that she chose this project because it will be completely different than other projects that she used to work. In addition, I like this plot because at least it describes a rich girl no matter who she will end with. I start getting tired of the story lines of K-dramas about all the rich boys fallen for poor girls. Why not the other way around? Just by watching the teaser, I found YEH's acting was so different than it was before, and her expressions were exactly what her role should be.

In my opinion, it is really hard to judge the whole project for 1 minute flash screen. I would like to say the forum is the place that you can talk about your opinion freely. But even we have our favorite actors/actress, their projects will not be always successful because there are so many different aspects to influence in a project. However, if the cast can deliver an effect as the drama claimed ( Rom/Com should be Rom/Com or Drama should be drama), and if the cast can engross in their roles just like YEH did in 1 minutes teaser, I think the drama is successful to me.

So I think YEH, together with other casts, will definitely give us a good project with relaxing atmosphere to end this summer 2009 as she did when she delivered CP in the summer of 2007.

Thanks again all of YEH-gals for your hard work in updating any news about her. I appreciate your time. Have a great weekend and peaceful mind so we all can enjoy her project next week. :D

Wave.....Wave :)

Archived