[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest sittie2009

wow!her grandfather was one of the best actor,, i love all her works,,,,ilwoo so handsome,,,thanks for all the goodies guys..keep it coming pls,,,,,,

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Lee Jung Kil the same actor who plays grandpa in Kkotboda Namja, smr05 ? He looks familiar <_<

hi del sis ^^

i wasnt sure so i searched it up and wow! this veteran actor has graced many many dramas :D

he was in BOF, 2 of PD Ji's dramas, Partner and soon to be in Iris and now MFL :D

after reading through all the character descriptions,

it seems House-Keeper Jang and Maid Jang are the only two who have a hold on Hye-Na ^^

they are pretty much the only 2 that Hye-Na will listen to.

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~~

howdy!

thanks nara sis for il woo caps!!

he's looking hot!

thanks smr unnie for the pics!

sad that i didnt get any of it..

pity Dong Chan..his family background..kind of sad...

his grandfather want to do the 2 things which is find her a house-keeper and husband..

perhaps...at the end...both of them are the same person...

unless there's some miracle happen...

del32..yes..

Lee Jung Kil plays a role in BOF...he is Ji Hoo's grandfather...which is a doctor..

laterS~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Thanks for pics,news..all updating ~

The T-ser is very funny ..EH's so cute !! I agree with U sittie2009, I hope they'll make another one.

I want to see JIW more in the next T-ser :D

smr and ella sis, i agree with you..He's looking hot in that caps..

These are BTS pics..There are a lot of speculations where Ilwoo was (in these pictures)..

Many fans say that he was at shooting scene in Ilsan.. :rolleyes:

28131576.jpg

Another caps from the teaser..Gahhh, this guy really drives me crazy..

e5bb382f8b56137cea0c17a.jpg

credit: baidu

thanks mucho to our TCOA up daters :) You guys make our days brighter. :)

KBS must love Mr Lee Jung Kil, he's practically in all their dramas. So grandpa hired Dong Chan to be her protector & Tae Yoon to be her husband? hmmmmmm B)

Dong Chan's character is pretty interesting.

I'm so giddy now that 1st air date is sooooo near.....sometimes I have to pinch myself & ask if this is all real. waaah...time flew fast, after two years our lovely YEH will grace the screen in 9 days.

why must JIW be uber adorable?! :blush: he makes the heart skip a beat....KBS surely knows how to tease, 1 sec of JIW in the preview, hmmmph <_<

Guest facing

Hi to all!!!!

There are so many stuffs floating in everyday, so great.

Lee Jung Kil is the actor who plays grandpa of KHJ(The ex-president) in BOF.

The three butlers look hot too.

4 days to Happy together and press conference :)

here are the pics of Hye-Na's "Lady Castle" :D

viewimageg.jpg

viewimageuts.jpg

(credit: dceune)

thank you all for the MFL goodies!

btw, i asked my dad what the english term for "집사" is, and he told me it was either steward or manager, and def. not a butler or house keeper ^^ oops, so they have more status than i originally thought.

cos i found it rather weird that the character 'Jung Woo Sung' played by Kim Young Kwang went to a college in Australia and graduated with a degree in "house-keeping" hehe, but in fact he got himself a degree in managing/stewardship which makes more sense :D

/edit: the inside-

viewimagelsm.jpg

(credit: dceune)

Guest sasgrace

Sorry to say that, and I like YEH a lot but this drama trailer didn't (how to say that) strike me. I am a bit disappointed but I am still looking forwad the drama because I miss YEH.

Guest viola501

Today's Countdown:

9 DAYS

to the PREMIERE

of

our <<Agasshi>>

^ It’s 1 digit number now! lol

And only 3 more days till HT and the Press

Oh! I like the grandpa description!

Could these 2 guys be 1 *ahem* Dong Chan *ahem*

Or it will be 2 different people – Dong Chan, the care-taker and Tae Yoon, the loving husband ;)

So Hyena isn’t all by herself after all, she has the house-keeper, the maid and 3 musketeers who will be there for her!

I love this story more and more. If it’s even possible considering I’m quite head over heels right now :P

Thank you smr sis for all your hard work

And thanx all for sharing goodies ^_^

Sasgrace-shi, it’s ok if you don’t like the teaser. There’s still high possibility that you’ll love the drama itself :lol: coz the teaser is only meant to “tease” us fans

Sorry for late countdown btw

MFL Fighting!!!

Guest shako_86

argh...!!!! cant wait to watch this drama..hope anyone can upload this drama into MF...really2 thank u if anyone can do that...coz i cant dload from MU..it were block at my college............tq ^_^

Guest eighteen84

Greetings everyone!

Thank you so much for the updates and for the picssmr dongsaeng, ella dongsaeng, nara, shin... hug.gif

I've got misty eyes while reading Haraboji's character i dunno why but I think it's gonna touch our hearts. How he loves his grand daughter but didn't show her the love she's been longing for. That kind of scene always makes me cry. ((cover eyes)) I didn't actually think that Dong Chan's a sort of really bad guy though the fact that he's in bad debt. He wouldn't be in a leading character if he's bad right? Now we know some facts about him. It's kinda thrilling.

Some may not approve the teaser but like what viola did say it's just to tease us so don't be disappointed. Another teaser :P

Rich and arrogant heiress Kang Hyena hyena.jpg, Suh dong chan in bad debt and on the run from his creditor abducted spank.gif hyena. Lee taeyoon taeyoon.jpg to the rescue! Riding on a horse gracefully and smiling brightly ready for a chase. But I guess the horse isn't well trained for racing 'coz despite his determination he didn't get there on time. If only he's fast enough to save her Hyena wouldn't have ended up in a o032202411.gif chicken farm, doing the cy2.png laundry, and tcoawashing.jpg. He should have used a ferrari instead at least it run fast triple the speed of Dongchan's truck or even a lambo :D

>>fast forwarded >>

wheww! taeyoon finally get to avenge for Hyena emo3.gif wacking DongChan's butt :D Hyena happy0064.gif and hug.gif Taeyoon :wub: and hugs kebai76.gif hyena back.. Dongchan unable to believe his fate but fret not 2009072.jpg Yuh Eui Ju came to his rescue. End of teaser... now fasten your seatbelt and get ready for the full show 'coz My Fair Lady is about to rock your world!

BTW, I love the first page it's pretty good and awesome. Shin did a great job! hug.gif but you must have missed this Yoon Eunhye (윤은혜) : Kang Hye Na- the 2nd daughter of a family of 3 girls. She is a cavalier princess who lives in a palace like mansion, and possesses an attitude of self-conceited arrogance. A spoilt and immature chaebol heiress, and can be seen as the Korean version of Paris Hilton. (Age: 24)

part ;) since the script revision Kang HyeNa's the only child now since they got rid off the sisters.

waves to all!

Agasshi Fighting!

Guest eleclya111

Shin Kihyun, one of the three musketeers, posted some selca pictures in his cyworld ^_^ They were obviously taken on set! Butler outfit :D

filedown.jpg

땡글땡글 O.O

filedown1t.jpg

그림그린것같내?

Archived