[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest genius27

I want to know what HN said to DC in few second of Lady Castle

I wonder HN said to Butlter Seo in last few minutes of the drama. Love this Drama.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think HN asked DC to stay by her side even though her grandpa returned

I think one of my fav moment today was the siblings date. I think they were totally adorable. When EJ tried that dress and DC saw her.. I think that was the first time he saw her as a woman and not sister... cuz his eyes were like : omg HOT haha. Still nothing compared to the look he had when he saw HN in white dress at the end

I really like when EJ kissed DC and he didnt do anything.. he was just looking at her with those gorgeous eyes.. he was soo confused

I think lawyer wants to propose to HN cuz he bought rings

todays episode was awesome!! I cant believe there is no preview T______T

oh at that party.. Im HN fan ... but I think EJ was prettier ^^ She looked stunning

Just finished watching Ep 10 and it would have been if only I can really understand what they were all talking about.

The kiss happened here. Yeah, EJ stole a kiss. It was after DC and EJ went out on a "date". It was a fun date until they discussed HN...I think. I heard HN's name and they argued. EJ left. When he returned back at the mansion as he was walking to the door, EJ arrived in a cab then apologizes to DC then kissed him. He was stunned then she left. HN was watching the whole scene because it happened right after TY dropped her off after their date. They went biking.

Can any good soul here give a brief recap on Ep 10?

Thanks!

Guest blucrypton16

gah...i was really waiting for a preview. I got really disappointed because there was none...still I love the episode. HN is slowly realizing that she really likes DC. She felt it when TY hugged her. The feeling was different when she was hugged by DC. kekekeke...I love how HN reacted when EJ kissed DC.

I really wonder what HN said at the last part. This really makes me crazy waiting for the subs or translation...

omg theres no preview for next week's episodes..this makes me impatient..btw i am curious about what HN said at the end of this episode..wonder :rolleyes:

well... there's no preview for next week sadly.. I guess we have to wait till next week for the preview, or someone may post the link here later. *wink*

and btw towards the end of tonight eps, many of you were curious as what HY told DC, Hyena told DC that she has something to say to DC about her wish after the party, but DC asked her to say it now, so she told him her wish that DC owed her in last few eps back, which is she asked him to not leave the house... eventhough her grandpa has came back... she asked him to stay... and DC was stunned... arghhhh... I'm so loving the ending tonight..

Can't wait the preview for next eps...

Hi everyone!!

grrr, i missed tonight's episode live again..!

im lurking at both this thread and DC-MFL.. but it seems the ppl over at DC-MFL are angry at Dong-Chan!

why??? what did he do??

did he kiss Eui-Joo back or something?

and they're going on and on about a staircase scene.. that must be the one michi and facing posted ^^

aww Hyena wore her hair up :D

and no previews?? grrrr..!

thanks for the translation Gen_Ji!!

Hi everyone!!

im lurking at both this thread and DC-MFL.. but it seems the ppl over at DC-MFL are angry at Dong-Chan!

why??? what did he do??

We've been missing you a lot. There's a lot of conversation today, haha

EJ confessed her feeling and kissed DC.

DC just stood there freezing but he's kind of confused afterward ^^

Hi everyone!!

why??? what did he do??

and they're going on and on about a staircase scene.. that must be the one michi and facing posted ^^

aww Hyena wore her hair up :D

and no previews?? grrrr..!

thanks for the translation Gen_Ji!!

waaa SMR!

you weren't able to wake up?

we're waiting for you at the chat room... hehehehe

no DC did not kissed EJ back but he was worried about EJ after the kissed...

he was seen by HN pacing several times... and he sent EJ lots of msgs...

more caps here:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&a...4308&page=1

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&a...4311&page=1

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&a...4313&page=1

dceune

thanks for the torrent link cutegirl!!

michi, facing - thanks for the reply hehe ^^ so he didnt kiss her back.. well that's a relief ^^

did DC and EJ go on a date? the DC-MFL-ers are complaining about a certain scene where he wiped off icecream from EJ's face with his own fingers, and that he should have used a napkin if he had any respect for his feelings towards Hyena ^^;

lols, k-netizens make me lol =.=;;

ok, so according to this post: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=ladyc...6575&page=1

TY said to HN: if we get married, don't bring along your butler

BUT!

HN said to DC: my wish is for you not to leave me and stay as my butler

so, what's Hyena implying here??

ok, so according to this post: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=ladyc...6575&page=1

BUT!

I think HyeNa is being her usual bratty self. She's ignoring what TY said because she doesn't care. She wants both in her life, and I don't think she understands how awkward it is for both of them.

michi, facing - thanks for the reply hehe ^^ so he didnt kiss her back.. well that's a relief ^^

did DC and EJ go on a date? the DC-MFL-ers are complaining about a certain scene where he wiped off icecream from EJ's face with his own fingers, and that he should have used a napkin if he had any respect for his feelings towards Hyena ^^;

sorry to cut your post

I think it was reflex in his part since he always sees EJ as a younger sister. There was nothing romantic about it. It was more like him taking care of his little sister. There was not even a pause so there's nothing there. I was not even bothered but the korean viewers must be that possessive. LOL.

BUT!

sorry to cut your post...

no prob smr05.... I loved to shared sthg that I understand. I'm much appreciated while you spoil us with some spoilers and also translations... lol... so I understand the feeling of getting to know what they talked abt..

oh yeah.. well... DC did wiped icecream from EJ face.. but the netizens comment is just lol... and for what TY said to HN is true, TY feel much jealousy in this eps becoz of the closeness btween HY and DC. but I guess HY slowly open her heart to DC, be more understanding towards him, and realising his important presence maybe...:lol: that's why when HY used her wish to asked DC not to leave, I was very very happy... even DC is not expecting that I guess...

BUT!

so that what Hye Na said at the end :)

we had a feeling that it's around that line... hehehehe

butler is more important than husband... hahaha

yes DC and EJ did go on a date... where DC bought the grey dress for EJ and got stunned when EJ tried on the dress...

the date was at the same time that HN and TY went on their bicycle date ....

EDIT: waaa... topped a page... looking for something :)

hndc.gif

caps_20090917_11.jpg

caps_20090917_12.jpg

caps_20090917_13.jpg

caps_20090917_14.jpg

caps_20090917_18.jpg

caps_20090917_19.jpg

more here:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&a...4317&page=1

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&a...4318&page=1

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&a...4319&page=1

cr dceune