[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest raahmose

i'm so happy to read how everyone is dying and all about the "ahem". But I was wondering if anything else happened in the 59 minutes of this 60 minute episode.

thanks

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fatlouie85

Ahnyong!!!

Thanks so much 4 the kiss scene vid & pics! I'm liking the 2nd kiss more coz it has more action haha nt juz lip touch :lol: & u can feel tt both of them really immerse themselve into it...ottokae...wat will they do now?

Dun like wat the article is assuming...its high time they kiss already, it doesn't have to b 4 the ratings <_<

Its funny how a kiss scene can make us all euphoric haha :lol: patiently waiting for the sub videos now

Cheers!

i'm so happy to read how everyone is dying and all about the "ahem". But I was wondering if anything else happened in the 59 minutes of this 60 minute episode.

thanks

hahaha! ur comment made me lol.. oh yeah there was more to the episode hehe ^^

if you can be bothered, u can backlog through the pages here for a general rundown of the dialogue and scene explanations ^^

Finally, our Hye-Chan are getting somewhere!!

from this:

viewimagem.gif

and this:

thumb083760500125375419.gif

to this:

kisss.gif

and then voila:

kissss.gif

(credit: dc-mfl)

Ahnyong!!!

Thanks so much 4 the kiss scene vid & pics! I'm liking the 2nd kiss more coz it has more action haha nt juz lip touch :lol: & u can feel tt both of them really immerse themselve into it...ottokae...wat will they do now?

Dun like wat the article is assuming...its high time they kiss already, it doesn't have to b 4 the ratings <_<

Its funny how a kiss scene can make us all euphoric haha :lol: patiently waiting for the sub videos now

Cheers!

Seems something lacking in YEH's kiss..YEH, seems you have a little bit reservation..next time put a little more passion the next time you kiss YSH in the next episodes..Oh the duet of YEH & YSH really impress me..I know YEH used to be singer and she would always say that she is not a great singer (at least she knows her limitation and very humble)....but i realize that her voice is also sweet..and she can carry a tune....the duet is very nice and very romantic...

YEH please do a movie or drama right away very soon..I know you can bounce back with better projects..I hope your next drama or movie is heavy..please do a political drama..or suspense crime thriller, or a historical one and I hope you can do a movie or drrama that don't require you to have a partner..this time no more kissing scenes...just for a change ...

YSH-YEH duet is sooo beautiful, i feel goosebumps everytime i hear the song

maybe i'm too much get into it but the song surely has the soul in it

YEH's voice is very unique & she can harmonized perfectly with YSH at the last part

i hope they consider to make an MV but not MFL related

or at least they'll sing on stage together...*finger cross*

Various sources, including this thread's first message, list MFL's scriptwriters as Yoon Eun-hyeong and Kim Eun-hee. Looks like there is a typo here that has been replicated. I exhibit a screencap:

takecareoftheyoungladye.jpg

So, that looks like Yoon Eun-kyeong and Kim Eun-hee. Makes sense, as this is a familiar pair that has, together, scripted an impressive number of KDramas: Winter Sonata, Sweet 18, Snow Queen, When It's at Night...

I am crazy about the kiss. The kiss was so gentle I could feel the love. I like how they portrayed a hesitant, shocked, shy then gentle kiss. It's exactly how I wanted their first kiss to be portrayed, with those type of believable emotions. Not just some hardcore meaningless lip action. It was a meaningful, sweet and lovely kiss!

Passion can come later.

Guest sakura_dubai

ommmmmmmmmmg~ there are a lot to see !!!

i missed today's episode too T_T i couldn't cause i was fasting and had to cook something..

BUT.. knowing all the events happened.. i should have watched it nooooooooo matter what *_*

omg omg~ i can't believe it.. so suddenly and after yesterday's extreme close up between the two.. i thought it's gonna happen kinda of late.. didnt expect it at all >_<

there is a charisma between the two and that makes it more interesting to watch.. i luv this drama :D

I am crazy about the kiss. The kiss was so gentle I could feel the love. I like how they portrayed a hesitant, shocked, shy then gentle kiss. It's exactly how I wanted their first kiss to be portrayed, with those type of believable emotions. Not just some hardcore meaningless lip action. It was a meaningful, sweet and lovely kiss!

Passion can come later.

I totally agree with you about the kiss ! Exactly what i was thinking too...

I just finnished watching the whole episode, I think ep 12 was just PERFECT !

Seriously the kiss wasn't some fantastic emotion-filled kiss but i was really really glad that it turned out that way... YSH was being really gentle to YEH and i found it really cute that way.. It nt only fits de story line of a butler falling in love with the lady he served and also reflects the cute ways YSH always treat YEH from the BTS videos n photos... Its like she's too precious for YSH to kiss her too strongly..

<33

It took them 12 episodes to have a REAL kissing scene :lol::lol: The PD was such a tease. Love the new duet song, gives me a a goosebumps from hearing it. Those two need to record more song together.

just read in Asianfanatics that YEH & YSH denied dating rumors..YEH agency's The House Company even said the two have not met in private before..

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong between friends hanging out. Is YSH married or single? After MFL's airing, I don't see anything wrong if YEH & YSH hang out as friends..I also read that Gong Yoo said in his radio program that he hanged out with YEH and other coffee prince co-stars during his military leave..I also read that YEH was allegedly said to have hanged out with GY, Shin Min Ah, and two other GY's bestfriends in a barbeque house a few months back but there is no scandal because there is nothing wrong having dinner or lunch with friends..

YEH is said to be close to Kim Jong Kook (well this is another story because rumors about them never die as they have many fans)

I think it is better for YEH to fall in love someone not in the entertainment world to keep her privacy...But of course it is up to her (I have no right to dictate her..she did not even know me). This is only my opinion..shippers please forgive me

YEH warriors fighting

Guest ladyusagi

I feel like such a fool but I can't help but giggle happily every time I watch the kiss (yes, I've watched it multiple times now). At first I thought they were just going to leave it at HN's, and I was like "NO! that's a cop out" but then right after we get the one everybody's crazy about. =). but I agree with everybody: all right, we have the gentle first kiss now bring on the passion!

omg omg omg... i came in to check what happened in episode 12 and i got tons of kissing photos!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is really getting exciting... i cant wait to watch episode 11 and 12.... ;)

Archived