[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest magarine

Thank you for all pics. You guys amazed me with the news and pics everyday :)

Just can't wait for tomorrow episode. It'll be awesome.

I never have this kind of feeling since BOF :D

1 day to MFL. MFL fighting!!!

Stars of My Fair Lady deny dating rumors

September 21st, 2009 // by javabeans

20090922091621447700924.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-09-21

img src:Yahoo! Korea

Ha, these days it’s pretty common to get any and every onscreen couple issuing statements denying they’re dating in real life, even when I swear it’s mostly the product of wishful fan thinking or ’shipping. Because, Yoon Eun-hye and Yoon Sang-hyun? Dating rumors? That seems so odd to me.

Both leads in KBS’s My Fair Lady have issued “strong denials” of any rumors that they are dating. Yoon Sang-hyun’s rep stated on the 22nd, “I swear to Heaven, it’s not true. They’d have to have gone out to eat or drink together at least once for dating rumors to arise, but they haven’t even done that. They’re having a tough time just filming the drama every day, so it’s very disagreeable that these ridiculous rumors would come out.” Yoon Eun-hye’s rep issued a similar denial.

(Sometimes I can understand why these rumors will erupt, but I’ll admit a part of me wonders if this is just a media play to garner interest in the series, whose ratings are dropping little by little with each episode.)

src:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/09/stars-of...-dating-rumors/

Hi YEH warriors,

I had not visited YEH & MFL thread because I am too busy in my work, church activities as well in the past days...this article disappointed me..not that I do'nt want YSH for YEH after all it's not my business to interfere with YEH life, not even with her lovelife.. another thing YEH does not know me so why should I? ...Where this dating rumors come from? I think not from the Yoon-Yoon couple, but where? Yigim, the production staff? if this is media ploy to improve rating, hey this is very very very cheap..while MFL is not doing well in rating as compared to Goong & CP but MFL is still not a failure (it has still a 2-digit rating)..Please don't resort to cheap gimmick to improve rating...YEH remains a star and she does not deserves this kind of gimmick, not of her stature..

loveline rumors with Kim Jong Kook or Joo Ji Hoon may work for them during their time because YEH is a teenager then..cute cute cute thing, dreaming that the two ending up may work then..but now YEH, she has best actress awards in her belt..please I swear I do hope she will be spared with cheap gimmick...

Well it's good YEH and YSH denied false rumors right away..Please don't get me wrong I am not YEH-KJK or YEH-JJH shipper and I am not YSH anti-fan..what I mean I just want YEH not to let herself be part of cheap gimmick ..If it is not true then deny right away..if the relationship is true then admit it or keep mum (after all it is your right to keep your privacy) but I hope YEH will never lie to the public and I trust her and I hope you will not do many indiscretions ..please..

Well I just hope PD, production staff of MFL will just focus to improve MFL to gain interest from viewers especially the Koreans (because that where rating depend)

If you ask me my preference for YEH..well to be honest while I like Gong Yoo..I still dream that YEH's boyfriend or would be boyfriend is someone not from the entertainment world.(this is a dream) i hope he is a doctor or a lawyer or a businessman or an engineer or architect, a PhD like that of the girl who is the lead of Jewel in the Palace who married someone not from the entertainment world ..because this is good for her privacy but I am not YEH, I can't dictate her ..you can't dictate her heart...so there..dream is different from reality..

YEH warriors keep fighting...

Guest chashkieh

Does anyone know where we all can download the rest of the drama? aja-aja.com has shut down to free users

It's on the first page of the thread --> *Download raw HQ videos @ aja-aja.com, dkyangblog and holden's page"

Damn, I hate those hotlinkers. Aja-aja.com was by far the best site where we can download raws. Geez. Also, silentregrets.com uploads My Fair Lady episodes in their MU folder.

Guest resident:alien

As far as the mole goes, I agree with whomever stated earlier that one of the THREE MUSKETEERS is THE mole. It definitely can't be Ms. Jung anymore after seeing the hands and partial reflection. I also think it's Jang Dong Gun; who has had little screen time and very few lines.

And by the way, does anyone have a link to the preview of Episode 12 yet?

Guest resident:alien

hiks...so there's no way to download from aja aja anymore?.....hiks...

On their site, it is stated that the reason for this happening was due to too many people hotlinking the URL of the downloads instead of linking others to their site. As Kang Su Min would say, "OH SAD!" I don't use Aja Aja, but I agree with their stance.

If you're looking to DL HQ raws, please visit the first page of this thread to get your fix.

Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!

It's a TV program spot MFL at shooting scenes. There'll be a VDO coming out after.

Let's hope ^^

cr: dcmfl

Oh great! There goes the hair again! This time though I can understand the artistic direction because of the predicament that HN has gotten herself into in Episode 10 & 11.

Thanks for sharing!

Guest magarine

Thanks for sharing :)

TY and HN are not looking very good in this cap and this kiss angel is different ^^

Finally some roles for the three musketeers!!!!

Can't wait to see it tonight!!!!

Looks like the scandal really affected YEH and YSH. There's a scene where they were in a restaurant and thats the first scene since the scandal about them broke out, they seemed normal, but eversince the scandal broke out they are no longer seen hanging out together like they used to during their breaks. So sad that it has affected them making them feel awkward.

I'm freaking out here about Aja-aja.com T______T So far I've been collecting the HAN 450p version from Aja-aja.com, how will I get this version from now on? I know that dl or torrent links are usually posted here but it's either the ental version (which I have a hard time going back to now) or HAN 720p version. I've never seen HAN 450p version uploaded anywhere else other than Aja-aja.com, so I'm desperately asking for help here. Does anyone know how to get those HAN 450p versions? Is there some kind of general clubbox where I can download it from or do I need some kind of fansubbing program to reduce the original HAN 720p to 450 by myself? The 1.5 gb version is really too big for my computer to handle... I really hope someone can help me out here!

Dong-chan must pay back a loan of 100 million that he has accumulated in paying his mother's hospital bills, right? I must say, enormous hospital bills - and characters getting into enormous debt because of them - seem to be a standard feature of KDramas. Are they also a feature of real life in South Korea? My image of South Korea is that of a developed country with a living standard among the 10 or 20 highest in the world, and, well, I would expect such a country to have a system of state-run medical insurance. But is there, in fact, none?

Guest de Jarje

Poor them, cause of this rumor, made them feel awkward..this is what i afraid from the beginning after i read that dating news....

i hope it wont affect to their roles as HN-DC....

gosh am i thinking too much...?

Guest viola501

@genius27 & mab27

You can watch live via TVants or KBS able (look at the first post)

And no, it's not subbed. You have to wait for viikii or mysoju for the sub

You can join us here http://yehouse.chatango.com/ for the live watch chat ^_^

Oh, today is another good episode... I'm really anticipating tmr eps... Getting more and more interesting.... :rolleyes:

and btw, today they have a new song OST playing in the background.. and I shouldn't be wrong to recognized the voice of Yoon Sang Hyun and Yoon Eun Hye... They sing a duet, and it is a ballad song.. Oh... I wonder what is the title ? lalalalala... B)

Archived