[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed watching this week's episode live~ :S Now that I'm back at work chances are small that I'll be following this live.

First of all, major thanks to WITHS2 for the fast softsubs for ep1-2!

Second, I'm definitely a HN and TH shipper! :wub: Though I think it's pretty clear that HN will end up with DC *sighs* Chances are small that the viewers will affect that outcome...

Anyway, it's getting better and better! I'm glad that Jung Il-woo has so much screentime for a second male lead XD

Guest butwal

where can i watch today's episode please i missed online live..i just maanaged to watch lasto part which was awesome haha kiss between HN and DC i am loving them together

Oh my, how I love the storyline goes, I love the paces. I guess HN's not used to having men saying no to her, and it makes TY appealing :lol::lol: I wish DC'd changed his hairstyle. I'm not digging the bangs, YSH is a handsome man, though. The part where he was in HN's bathroom with his hair pulled slick to the back was totally hot. I love how HN enjoys bullying him..

Just watched it and OMG!! it was awesome~

love love the bus scene. Hyena is just oh sooo love struck! LOL

some gifs to share

:lol:

Poor DongChan.

YAY!

she's soo cute. wanting to keep Taeyoon's head from falling :wub:

-_-

hahahah~ Dongchan being too close. :lol:

and the highlight of the night! :wub:

Guest happyhyebin

thank you for the torrent links! ive been enjoying this drama a lot lately

YEH is kinda of awkward like a lot of people have mentioned but

i think i warmed up to her a little haha cant wait to watch episode 4

which i am about to watch now :) all the gifs and screen caps got me all excited

I swear to god, throughout Jung Ilwoo's scenes, I am reduced to a giggly bumbling mess!! Kyaaaaaaa, he is SO fine!!

E04090827HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00062312.jpg

E04090827HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00064828.jpg

As well, I am LOVING Euijoo! Moon Chaewon is so damn cute here. I was watching her in Happy Together with the rest of the cast, I think she's got good sense of variety. True to what Han Hyojoo said about her, deep down, she's a funny girl. This one scene is funny, I thought she wanted to 'bless' the Taeyoon/Hena couple, but instead she asked them not to become too close to each other, haha.

E04090827HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00095131.jpg

E04090827HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00096449.jpg

E04090827HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00098772.jpg

E04090827HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00098845.jpg

Guest TaroTard

Am I the only one who doesn't get all giddy at the sight of Tae Yoon? lol I don't find him that attractive but when I watch the vids on viikii and read forums it seems everyone loves him haha, I much prefer Dong Chan and I love his personality, it's fun... I like the fun characters so I am uber happy if he gets with HN =DDD

I've only watched the first 2 eps so far but gonna watch the 3rd ep shortly. I'm really enjoying it so far, I actually really loved HN's white outfit with the chains and boots and all that she wore in the first ep.

Guest butwal

Am I the only one who doesn't get all giddy at the sight of Tae Yoon? lol I don't find him that attractive but when I watch the vids on viikii and read forums it seems everyone loves him haha, I much prefer Dong Chan and I love his personality, it's fun... I like the fun characters so I am uber happy if he gets with HN =DDD

I've only watched the first 2 eps so far but gonna watch the 3rd ep shortly. I'm really enjoying it so far, I actually really loved HN's white outfit with the chains and boots and all that she wore in the first ep.

you are not the only one Tarotard..i am with you too. i dont find Tae Yoon attractive at all to be honest..yes he is cute and all but definitely not attractive or whatsoever..Dong Chan is funny and handsome and the chemistry between him and HN is undeniable at least for me...im rooting for DC and HN and isnt it obvious that they are supposed to be together anyway..hehe

if anyone wants to watch episode 4 without subtitle then heres the link

http://www.dramastyle.com/view_theme-g-Tak...5-sq-61303.html

Guest Willy Nilly

NO!!! not only you...eiei :D:D:D Not only you who prefer DC character.

I've found TY impish cute but found DC more attractive... :rolleyes:

Guest heycitrus

Watched halfway through ep 3, continuing the rest.

I'm fine with the obvious outcome of HN and DC being together, but I'm really hoping EJ and TY end up together as well...from what it seems from their first encounter, they look good together, no?

Guest magic_jungle

I would like to thank yptika & marieisyodely for uploading episode 2! :D~~ I watched ep1 one and it was really good, so cant wait for ep 2, hehe.

Guest Dipyramidal

wow ratings for todays episode is higher..i can imagine ratings for this drama increasing every week lol..MFL fighting

Same, the ratings have been steady so far maintaining an average of around 16 and 17.

Archived