[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest de Jarje

O MY....?? Butwal, r u seriousssss...... reallyyyyyyy ?

KYAAAAA.....wakaka........*high* i cant wait for tomorrow.....

I just finished epi 3 from YT.

Gah, thank u so MUUUCHH for the uploader there....Shin....

I really love this series....

Epi 3, Hye Na sleep and leaning over to Dong Chan's shoulder...

Epi 4, Tae Yoon sleep and leaning over to Hye Na's..... this is so cuttee...

Doesn't it means something...kkkkk..... :P

Some of my fav from epi 3 :

1. DC playing piano.... i thought it was romantic at 1st, but when HN asked song that DC can't play, it becomes so much funny....

2. DC keeps thinking of kissing her..haha.. in parking lot and HN's bathroom...

3. TY pushed her against wall....wakaka.... they r so close......" Do u like me ? ^ ^....and DC showed up and punched him, " Let go of my agasshi..." So coolllll

4. Start from DC found her trying to open wine, the conversation, drunken parts, HN sleeping in DC's shoulder unitl DC said, "Good night, princess....." while the soft background song made it more and more romanceeee.......my fav scene so far...

5. The fighting scenes, both guys looks so cool.........

some other parts...... haha i loveeeeeeee it......

Thank you for all uploaders, translators, goodies and all......

^ ^

MFL fighting!!!!!

Guest yamamah

Thank you for all the info regarding ep. 3 & 4.

I'm loving this drama and getting addicted to it. I especially woke up real early this morning, (3 hours before going to work) so i could watch ep. 3 in viikii and though subs are not complete i was not disappointed. i love YEH drunken scene especially the part where she was trying not to cry. Really love the whole drama. I'm grateful that work is only six hours right now due to Ramadan coz i cannot concentrate with what i am doing especially during Wed. & Thurday anticipating the coming episodes and checking if the subs they are already available.

Hope the rating will continue to rise.

Guest butwal

Thank you for all the info regarding ep. 3 & 4.

I'm loving this drama and getting addicted to it. I especially woke up real early this morning, (3 hours before going to work) so i could watch ep. 3 in viikii and though subs are not complete i was not disappointed. i love YEH drunken scene especially the part where she was trying not to cry. Really love the whole drama. I'm grateful that work is only six hours right now due to Ramadan coz i cannot concentrate with what i am doing especially during Wed. & Thurday anticipating the coming episodes and checking if the subs they are already available.

Hope the rating will continue to rise.

i am on the same boat as you.. the air time is at 2pm in uk so during wed and thursday i try to have lunch before 2 so that i could watch this drama online..my uni is starting from september last week i dont know how i will cope with not watching this drama..guess i will have to manage free time to watch it during weekend after my uni starts..though i dont understand a word or so i still watch it online streaming..call me crazy or whatever

Guest fatlouie85

I have a question. Why doesnt grandpa like TY? I thought he wanted her to go on a match making date with him.

I think its coz he tot that TY is using HN to fight against his own father...coz the news came out & twisted everything & said that HN is actually signing 4 the petition to fight against TY's father company abt some civil thing, whereas HN is only going to TY's company to give him the gifts...something like tt i think ;)

Right, I am finally slowly delurking now haha as encouraged by Viola sis :P MLF Fighting!!!

Guest leehong

I have a question. Why doesnt grandpa like TY? I thought he wanted her to go on a match making date with him.

I think in the last setup date, grandpa wanted HN to date with TY as "2nd son of Yoo San group". But the article came out, GP found out that TY is against his family and also, GP thought that TY took advantage of his precious HN. Then GP must have had an enmity against TY.

Anyway, TY has good personality and he's independent man. Thought i know that HN will end up w DC but I would prefer HN and TY are a couple :D

Archived