[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest galbipower

Hi Everyone! I'm here in the States - at work - dying in anticipation to go home and watch this! I've been waiting just like most of you for so long. In terms of the main guy, give him a chance, he really grows on you. That's the way it was in Queen of Housewives. At first he wasn't really all that, but he totally grows on you and is completely adorable. Well, until next time, thanks everyone for making this accessible to people like me.

It's a typical shaky first episode. I had expected better, but I'm not disappointed either because I have faith that it will get better.

Way too many similarities with Goo Junpyo in the first several minutes, especially in the montage. I don't know if it is intended as some sort of parody or something, but come on, the shooting, the magazines, kendo, horse riding, the catchphrase 'Kkojyo', the staff firing, even the car looks familiar (and of course the house is the same). Also, for the World's first heiress, going out without a bodyguard, hmm... On the upside, Yoon Eunhye looks simply fabulous! It's such a different look from her days in Coffee Prince and Goong too, even Vineyard Man, so I'm totally anticipating her arrogant lady image here.

Moon Chaewon, I love you darling, but you need to loosen up on the makeup. I can understand it in Brilliant Legacy because her character is refined and very lady like, but here, she's wearing thick makeup with casual clothing and it's not really appropriate.

I love the supporting actors! It's like Dalja's Spring reunion. Kang Taebong's mom is here, Dalja's boss is here too! Hee, I'm loving these people.

Last, omg, Wang Seokhyunnnnnnn! I love thee! He's soooo cute!

Anyways, I can't wait for episode 2 tomorrow. I hope things settle in soon.

Guest valmylove

I will try to write a spoiler but I'm not good. ^^

Scene Summarize in Ep1.

- The scene is starting with HyeNa gets dress up in her room and the drama then briefly explain how famous and rich Hyena is.

- HyeNa went to blind date with grandpa but she's just igonored to the guy and give him an action when he trys to touch her.

- Dongchan geted chase by gangsters about his debt.

- Dongchan come to work with MCW and her relatives in the flower shop and get a delivery call. He went to deliver and met Hyena during the road. Hyena offered him money but he wanted the apologized. And the car-chasing begined.

Lastly Hyena was crashed her car with DongChan.

- Hyena got to do a community service because of the accident. She wanted to revenge.

- Dongchan worked with many jobs. One is the car-driver. Hyena called DC for driving and set up a fake crime.

- Old butler helped DC out of the police station.

- DC went to HN's house and met the grandpa by accident.

- HN was at the airport. DC carried her and pretend to kidnap her.

- DC just drived HN back to her house. Grandpa was there. DC got a butler job from grandpa and the END!!!!

Thank you very much Facing for giving us a recap! Can wait to watch it when I get home either!

*waves to Deeta* Thanks for sharing the background/drop/style...whatever its call... LOL

Guest yiyi0312

Woah just finish watching :)

skipped some parts cos dun really noe wat they are talking too .

My favourite moments in ep 1 are:

> Car chasing

> "Kidnapping"

> And the freakingly adorable puppy walking^^

(SO SMALL AND CUTEEEEE >.<) *can someone steal tt puppy for me?* Haha

> Airport butt smacking scene lolz!

Some stuffs to consider....

- The green dress aint tt nice but still hmm....

- does she really have to dress up before sleep ??? lolz (the part where's she's talking to the grandfather)

Anyway I just cant wait for the next episode >.<

shall come back n stalk here again lolz

Guest Xia-ya

I want to steal that puppy too. Its sooo cute. =p.

YEH looks so pretty with all those outfits and the part when

he carries her over his shoulder and slaps her butt is so funny.

I really liked the first epsiode I hope the subs come out soon.

Guest damifino

HOw did they fair in ratings? anyone know? i'm quessing they probably had a good 20% or up start right?

It's only 3 am in Korea... the ratings for the previous day doesn't come out until 8-10am the following day.

anyway, this drama got a lot of good buzz from the netizens, it shot up to number 3 most talked about drama in a matter of a few hours.

Unfortunately, the only "buzz" the show is getting from the netizens after the first airing is shock over YEH's acting skills (or lack thereof) and talks of "miscasting" :ph34r:

Is the show based on the manga "Wild Ones" or did they veer from that premise?

Unfortunately, the only "buzz" the show is getting from the netizens after the first airing is shock over YEH's acting skills (or lack thereof) and talks of "miscasting" :ph34r:

How so? Just wondering what the netizens are talking about in regards to YEH's acting. Do elaborate.

Guest MariYEH

I seriously DOUBT that the ONLY buzz the show is getting from the netizens after the first airing is shock over YEH's acting skills. I am sure there are also alot of people who enjoy the way she portrayed the Hyena character. There's a saying that you cant please everybody.

I actually really enjoyed the first episode. :lol:

Guest damifino

^ I'm sure as with ANYTHING/ANYONE that there are some who are going to like/dislike something since there are fans and antis involved in addition to the general public, however the person was talking about "buzz" which is what most viewers in general are talking about. The only news articles that have come out after the broadcast in terms of viewer reaction is about the viewer response to YEH's acting and "윤은혜 연기력논란 (YEH acting shock)" is one of the most searched for terms right now on Daum.

I'm just posting what the Korean media is saying, I'm not stating my own opinion.

How so? Just wondering what the netizens are talking about in regards to YEH's acting. Do elaborate.

I haven't checked out the messages boards myself, but according to the various news articles that have popped up after the show aired, they state that folks on the message boards are complaining of her lack of refinement in her speech, her bad pronunciations, her stiff way of talking and intonations as if she's reading straight out of a book, her awkward and frozen expressions, her awkward acting style, her being miscast in the role, etc. The general consensus of viewers seem to be that aside from the luxury accessories, brand name fashions, and her arrogant way of walking, there really isn't much that YEH is bringing to the role. Again, this is a collection of opinions from the message boards, not my personal opinion... I haven't seen the show to form an opinion yet.

Guest MariYEH

^ I'm sure as with ANYTHING/ANYONE that there are some who are going to like/dislike something. However, the only news articles that have come out after the broadcast in terms of viewer reaction is about the viewer response to YEH's acting and "윤은혜 연기력논란 (YEH acting shock)" is one of the most searched for terms right now on Daum.

Hmmm I guess it doesn't shock me or faze me anymore, she got criticize badly too during the first couple episodes of all her dramas but the netizens tone changed as the show went on.

I was already expecting this since it's her comeback drama and she is a big name. I wont be surprised if some of those netizens are fans of competing dramas and have some sort of hidden motives up their sleeves, but I'm sure there are also those who really dont like her acting (and they are entitled to their opinion ;) ). One thing with YEH is that you either hate her or love her...there's really no such thing as inbetween. She sure knows how to generate buzz though.

the main guy is really bad. his voice sounds so fake.

I don't know about netizen's reaction about Eun Hye's acting since I always liked her and that's the reason why I'm watching this drama but I think I can somehow agree with "main guy is bad". It's just the first episode, I know.... but you can't help to comment about something, its human nature. but these are just first impressions ^^ ... so yea, I'm feeling so-so about the main guy. There's something about him is unnatural. -_- I hope he`ll grow on me as the story progresses. Anyways, Eun Hye will still make me watch the drama. ^^ She's soo gorgeous and I do think she fits the role as a spoiled rich brat. I prefer Eun Hye's short hair. Is that her real hair? Or the longer one is?

I watched without subs sooo err, I might changed what I think about the other characters later.

anyways some gifs to share:

love it.

the red hair compliments her

ewww.. pooppie. ^^

LOL.

She got butt-slapped. ROFL

and why of course, the cutest thing in the drama :P

Archived