[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest subduing mara

Unexpected, but who cares :D .. they finally got a leading actor!..I dont know much about Yoon Sang-hyun but think they should be a great couple ^^ His personality (judging from a pic ^^') is suit for a butler character..

well, i' ll be waiting for the 1st EP ^^

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest she-smiles

so is it really confirmed? yang sang hyun, the lead actor?

i remember seeing him in marrying a millionaire.

he's so cute! :D

i was actually hoping bae soo bin would get the role,

since his popularity has been rising since shining inheritance.

(and i think he's super hot.) :D

but anyway,

i can't wait for lady castle.

i have much expectations for it,

considering that it's YEH's comeback.

so i hope i won't be disappointed.

:P

Guest DeCaf

:) unexpected, but I trust the PD, he wouldn't have chosen him last minute if he doesn't complement YEH & the other male lead who I suspect was chosen already. ;) Just like in Coffee Prince, LSG's participation was announced ahead of GY & the other casts.

After Queen of Housewives (he was really charming & good here) he was tagged as the senior Lee Min Ho right? so I hope the younger & real LMH will be cast as the other male lead WooHoo!!!! :w00t:

Yoon Sang Hyun joining Yoon Eun Hye on Lady Castle?

We are only less than 2 months away from seeing Yoon Eun Hye back on the small screen with Lady Castle, with many fans wondering who is she exactly romancing in the drama. Well, the wait could well be over as Yoon Sang Hyun, who rose to prominence in the recently concluded Queen of Housewives on MBC, was reported to be in advanced talks with Lee Kim Productions to join the drama.

It would be a major plus for Lady Castle if Yoon Sang Hyun is confirmed for the role as the charismatic ahjussi Goo Joon Pyo has been real popular in recent times thanks to his sentimental gentleman role in Queen of Housewives. The Lady Castle production has been held up due to the delay in finding a male lead for Lady Castle and other circumstances. According to someone within Lee Kim Productions, if the talks with Yoon Sang Hyun goes well, filming for Lady Castle would commence immediately.

But according to Yoon Sang Hyun's management, they are still deliberating over the role that he is playing in Lady Castle. But judging from the storyline, Yoon Sang Hyun is likely to be playing the role of the housekeeper/manager of a rich house (with an eye on the family’s hidden slush fund) and a love triangle with the family's 3 daughters, 1 of which is played by Yoon Eun Hye. Yoon Sang Hyun's management claimed that it isn't confirmed that he will be taking that exact role although a decision will be taken within this week.

Lady Castle is currently set for a 19th August premiere on KBS2TV, taking over the spot vacated by Partners in the Wed-Thus timeslot. Competing dramas in the same timeslot are SBS's Swallow the Sun and MBC's horror drama, Soul.

credit coolsmurf @ allKpop

Guest smr05

viewimageavi.jpg

hmm.. not great but def. not bad ^^

the guy reminds me of a slightly older version of Kimura Takuya..

and Kimura Takuya always reminded me of Wonbin..

so haha ill just be satisfied with that thought :sweatingbullets:

i wonder who the 2 sisters and second lead's gonna be :D

Guest de Jarje

Unexpected it would be him played the leading man...but..not bad also...

I watched 3 dads 1 mom, winter bird..he was quite catching my eye...although not drooling over him..hahaha...

I also heard Queen of housewives made him looks awesome..so..yah... no probs...

After all, the leading lady is YEH.... that's the matter...

love her...can't wait for this drama.... i hope its a great story and refreshing....

I'm not too fond with the script writes or PD thing ... sometimes they made a good story, sometimes they just dont...

Guest reddynamitez

wow! i never even thought about him... guess they need someone that won't outshine EH

i hope he plays the rich guy.

i've seen him in other dramas, he's a pretty good actor.

now hopefully they'll start releasing the other cast members...

like her sisters... and maybe a cute young boy for the younger one.

haha...

Guest zzeven

wow! i never even thought about him... guess they need someone that won't outshine EH

i hope he plays the rich guy.

i've seen him in other dramas, he's a pretty good actor.

now hopefully they'll start releasing the other cast members...

like her sisters... and maybe a cute young boy for the younger one.

haha...

that was really unexpected

Guest MariYEH

guess they need someone that won't outshine EH

They needed a male lead who didn't have a big ego since Lady Castle centers on YEH.

Guest smr05

They needed a male lead who didn't have a big ego since Lady Castle centers on YEH.

and a male lead who didnt mind being paraded around as "YEH's next man" cast as "YEH's love interest" in "YEH's drama" (source)

in all fairness though, i think YSH is a good actor and i def. think the two Yoons will win us over :D

seems Naver has already updated their LC details.

catsbhp.jpg

nothing new, but on the info section, it states "September" as being the planned airing date, and not the originally confirmed August.

if thats the case, then it could mean more quality time to shoot and produce the series and lesser chance of it turning into a "live drama", ie shoot and air on the same day.

I hope YSH will choose the role of the rich guy...still hoping for Lee min Ho to take on the role of the butler.

Sam here actually... or someone young like Lee Min Ho.

But I dunno, it kinda feels like YSH will land the lead role since they probably need that slot filled... good thing is that things seem to be finally rolling on that end *I was starting to doubt we'd get to see this drama aired this year* Ahhh, they pushed it to september? Kinda understandable, since they haven't even finished casting yet.

Guest o-cha

Yaaay finally a male lead. I'm satisfied with the casting. I think Yoon SAng Hyun is a good actor..he is so loveable too in his roles...so we'll see what he brings to LC. I'll be fine with him playing either of the 2 male characters.

Guest smr05

Helloo~

catsufm.jpg

(seems they updated it back to the original August airing date ^^)

The following info credit to dc-kbs, Naver (trans. by smr05)

본방정보: KBS2 (2009년 8월 방송예정) - Broadcast information: KBS2 (planned for broadcasting in August, 2009)

제작사: 이김프로덕션 - Producer: Yigim/LeeKim Production (What Happened in Bali, Money Warfare, Smile Again etc)

연출: 지영수 - Director: Ji YongSoo (Flowers for my Life, Oh Pilseung! Bong Soonyong, Hello God, Telecinema- Triangle)

작가: 윤은경 김은희 - Scriptwriters: Yoon EunKyung, Kim EunHee (Snow Queen, Sweet 18, Winter Sonata etc.)

윤은혜: 세자매중 둘째딸인 노유라역할. 궁전 같은 집에 살며 자기 밖에 모르는 도도한 공주. 철부지 재벌 상속녀이면서 한국판 페리스 힐튼. (나이: 20대중반)

Yoon Eun Hye: "Noh Yura", the 2nd daughter of a family of 3 girls. She is a cavalier princess who lives in a palace like mansion, and possesses an attitude of self-conceited arrogance. A spoilt and immature chaebol heiress, and can be seen as the Korean version of Paris Hilton. (Age: mid 20's)

윤상현: 빈털터리 남자인 태건역할. 돈을 노려 집사로 위장 취업한 나쁜남자 전직 제비 출신. (나이: 20대후반)

Yoon Sang Hyun: "Tae Gun", an ex-male gold-digger who is poor and broke. He is a bad guy who pretends to be a butler/house keeper in order to get his hands on the Noh family's fortune. (Age: late 20's)

서브남주: 미정. 귀공자이면서 엘리트출신 변호사. 윤은혜의 약혼자. 삼각관계 형성할 예정. (나이: 30대초반)

Second lead male: TBA. A wealthy heir and an elite lawyer. YEH's fiance. Most likely to be involved in a love triangle. (Age: Early 30's)

첫째언니: 미정. (30살정도)

Oldest daughter: TBA. (Age: around 30)

막내딸: 미정. (20대초반)

Youngest daughter: TBA. (Age: early 20's)

---------------------------------

if YSH (37) is indeed playing the butler, then i'm guessing that they're gonna have to change the age range for the butler and lawyer.

ie, reduce the lawyer's age, increase the butler's age.. tho i must admit YSH does look younger than his actual age ;)

unless they get a 40 year old to play the lawyer to level the age difference :blink:

either way.. LC FTW!!

/edit: ok my bad.. it's still "yet to be confirmed" on whether YSH will be playing the butler..

Guest DeCaf

hmmm based on the plot...YSH suits the elite lawyer role more.

I think the role of the ex male gold digger turned butler is still up in the air :ph34r:

since male lead roles haven't been finalize....my candidates for butler role are So Ji Sub, Kang Ji Hwan & Lee Min Ho bias much heehee (this role is challenging & I want to see him in a different light B) )

anhyoo, one role down a few more to go so I'm bracing myself for more pleasant surprises ;)

Guest Yodya

Thanks smr for the updates. Wah! The filming is gonna be tough for YEH if they will film it live.

Please please please consider her health. T^T

I don't know about YSH. Never seen his dramas before.

Even though I'm looking for a bigger name to play YEH's partner, I'm okay if they think he suits this role.

(I remember the same feeling applied to me when I first heard of the male lead of the Vineyard Man.

But after watching only few episodes, OMS became my favorite. And I don't think others would play Jang Taeki better than him.)

But I still think YSH suits the rich guy/ lawyer more. :P

Archived