[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest riehae

Finally there is news of the airing.

It's still in August but actually it's not that far anymore.

Really looking forward to that.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smr05

Competition for the month of Aug/Sept:

Lady Castle (KBS) vs The Invisible War (SBS) vs Heading (MBC)

Credit: DC-Kbs

/edit: im so relieved that LC aint going against QSD :sweatingbullets:

Guest o-cha

Saw the good news earlier. Finally we have a date!!! Now on to casting please...hehehehehe.

smr sis..totally agree....QSD is killing its competition right now...so relieved Lady Castle doesn't get the M-Tue slot.

윤은혜 : A pinch for you...:lol: Looks like we might actually get to see YEH back this year! yaaaayyy

Guest reddynamitez

shouldn't they start filming already since it's scheduled to air in August?

there's still no news of the rest of the cast. especially the male lead.

that means it's going to be tight filming, where no one can rest and sleep like BOF.

Guest DeCaf

i have a feeling they have started to shoot....I guess Yigim is goin for a diff't strategy, keepin everyone guessing on the casting & when least expected they will hold a press conference. Hmmmmmm.... I hope the male leads & the rest of the cast will pleasantly surprise us. Oh well, good things are worth the wait..... :)

Guest rach1rur3

have they announced the male lead? gosh, i hope it's hyun bin... since i saw a couple of pics of him and YEH together. they look so cute! i hope the guy she gets partnered up with is good looking. :) after all it is her comeback. when will they announce the rest of the cast?

Guest TY_KSW

agreed, Zacey, the airing is planing in Aug but still not male lead announced!

:D

hope they made a good choice..

Guest smr05

Hi all ^^

regarding the announcing of the male lead and the rest of the cast..

i have a feeling its because "Partner" hasnt yet aired..

seeing as LC is no doubt a much awaited series (based on the high hit rates on dckbs and other drama forums)

so for the sake of "Partner" and with respect to their own promotion, i think maybe KBS is holding off the announcement of LC till after that drama has aired..

.. regardless, i want to know the rest of the cast asap (NOW)!! hehe :sweatingbullets:

Guest hugs&kisses

Yoon Sang Hyun from Queen of Housewives might be the leading man in Lady Castle! They're just waiting for the final decision and negotiations.

윤상현 '레이디 캐슬' 윤은혜와 호흡

http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/2009...06351791970.htm

윤상현, 차기작 '레이디캐슬' 윤은혜와 호흡 (picture included)

http://osen.freechal.com/news/view.asp?code=G0906240015

Guest mighty_cindy

^ Finally news about the leading man. Thanks.

20090624080249929a4_081615_0.jpg

I don't know who the guy is, care to give a background info? Is he popular in Korea?

Guest anttt

^ He kind of looks like Hwanhee (from ftts).. but I'm pretty sure that's not him lol

Anyways, thanks for the updates and date. I can not wait for this drama. I'ved missed YEH terribly so.

Guest alinek

^ He kind of looks like Hwanhee (from ftts).. but I'm pretty sure that's not him lol

Anyways, thanks for the updates and date. I can not wait for this drama. I'ved missed YEH terribly so.

oh, is he the one in Queen Of Housewives? I think it's him.....

Guest goldfishinthesky

wow he's almost 10 years older--i kind of hope that they would make the leading men younger---i dono--just my opinion--

but yeh~~ atleast casting is going on~~hehe so happy~~

Guest zzeven

oh, is he the one in Queen Of Housewives? I think it's him.....

if he's the lead than that's a little disappointing i think, he doesn't really match with yeh

Guest snowqueen00

love to see her in this new drama heheh:D

but one thing, i am same as ZZEVEN disappointing he doesnt match at all...:(

so are the cast for male leading comfirm yet? i hople not him he too old for her, hope they can get other younger plss heheh:D

Guest ripgal

OMG Yoon Sang Hyun? :w00t:

That's great... I loveeeed him in Queen of Housewives. He was such a sweeet guy.. and a HOT one too.. :wub:

mighty_cindy, he's kinda of new to the acting scene as a male lead, as he used to play supporting roles in the past. If you guys have seen Winter Bird, Fireworks or Three Dads and One Mom, you might remember. But he got his BIG break after Queen of Housewives, melting hearts of many by his heartfelt portrayal of a rich guy Tae Bong who fell in love with a married ahjumma. The media equated his recent and soaring popularity to that of Lee Min Ho this year, labeling them both as the younger and older "Gu Joon Pyo" of the year. That said, you can't really know how charming he is until you watch Queen of Housewives. Hehehehe..

About the pair-up, I'm not really sure about it.

But I do like both actor and actress individually..^^

there's always apprehensions when it comes to initial casting, but as the story revolves around them, they will grow on us for sure. (sometimes would even wish they won't part or collaborate again in future dramas. lol)

i only know Yoon Sang Hyun from Marrying a Millionaire, and he reminded me of a bitter other guy. LOL! but i guess he's a great actor to have left that impression on me.

so excited to learn more about the other cast of LC! thanks smr and hugs&kisses for the updates. ^^

Lady Castle fighting!

Guest MariYEH

I loved Yoon Sang-hyun in Queen Of Housewives! He is such a good actor.

It's not sure yet whether he'll play the butler or the rich guy.

credit: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/06/yoon-san...he-lady-castle/

yoonsanghyun8.jpg

Ohhhhhh! This was not expected! Queen of Housewives hottie Yoon Sang-hyun (the “thirtysomething Gu Jun-pyo”) has scored big with his follow-up project: acting opposite Yoon Eun-hye in the upcoming romantic comedy series Lady Castle.

A lot of name actors had been mentioned as possibilities for this role — I’d heard murmurs of Kang Dong-won and Won Bin, as well as Lee Dong-gun or Kim Rae-won — but in the end it’s a fresher face (although he’s the oldest out of the bunch). I’m actually really pleased with this — Yoon Sang-hyun isn’t just a pretty face, he can do both comedy and drama, and although he’s a relatively green actor, he’s got tons of charisma.

Yoon Sang-hyun is a last-minute hire; he met with producers on June 23 and after coming to an agreement, they are heading into final contract negotiations. As soon as those are finalized, he’ll enter into filming immediately. He had actually been a strong contender to head Magazine Allo — which would have also been hunky-dory with me — but because of the plagiarism accusations and subsequent scheduling delays, he chose Lady Castle. (Maybe that’s why Magazine Allo producers were particularly peeved with Style for ruining their production.)

The story of Lady Castle situates Yoon Eun-hye as as the “princess-like” middle daughter in a rich household. She crosses paths with a poor man who becomes the household manager (who secretly aims to get at the family’s hidden slush fund), and is involved in a love triangle with him and a rich man from an aristocratic family. Yoon Sang-hyun is currently in discussions over which of these two characters he will play. (Just as long as he doesn’t pull a Kwon Sang-woo and play them both!)

Writers are Yoon Eun-kyung and Kim Eun-hee (When Night Comes, Winter Sonata — meh); director is PD Ji Young-soo (Flowers For My Life — yes!).

Lady Castle will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays on KBS after Partner ends at the end of August.

Via OSEN

Archived