[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

...iiiiinteresting....not a fan of yoon eun hye... or too much duplicity...but interesting..might check it out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smr05

theres a timeslot available on KBS2TV for wed-thurs after "Partner" (16 episodes)..

which means it'll be about mid August by the time it ends..

... me being hopeful lols :sweatingbullets:

/edit: has anyone watched "Queen of Housewives"?? i reckon Taebongie - Yoon Sang Hyun would be a pretty good (hawt!) butler ^^

Guest o-cha

nothing wrong with being hopeful smr sis...let's all cross our fingers and toes now..lol

Hvn't watched Queen of Housewives but I've seen Yoon Sang Hyun in a different drama before. He is cute and can act. I wouldn't mind him being the butler. Speaking about hot guys...Joo Sang Wook...would make one hooooot butler. I remember when I was watching 3Dads 1Mom I look forward to seeing him more than the other 3 guys...hehehe.

Guest dopeyleigh46

Not sure, but has the lead actor been decided? If not, I wouldn't mind seeing Lee Min Ho playing oppisite Yoon Eun Hye. They would be really cute together. :D

Guest dudeilovefood

YAY, IM SO EXCITED....I LOVE HER.

IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF THE MALE CHARACTER WA SYUNHO OR JAEJOONG! *crosses fingers* !!

Guest de Jarje

still no confirmation of the male lead ?

What about Lee Seung Gi... ? hohoho...

Or 1 member from Super junior...EunHyuk, Dong Hae, Si Won ?

From DBSK...JunSu ?

haha...no matter who play the male lead, as long as YEH the female lead, i will just stick around....hehe..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dudeilovefood

wow, i see my post.

bummpp ? LOL.

yayy still cant' wait, checking this thread from time to time :)

Guest smr05

a short update, not sure if its true or not.. but an update nonetheless..

On DC-KBS theres talk that the butler will be older than YEH whereas the rich guy will be about the same age or maybe younger. The rich guy is a successful lawyer of some sort who's also after the family fortune. YEH's character is indifferent to everything around her as long as she gets what she wants and no one gets in her way.

/edit: her oldest sister will be involved in the love triangle/square

^ from YEHouse- Soompi thread :D

Guest o-cha

smr sis..thanks for the update.

isn´t there any picture of the filming yet?

So far casting isn't even done yet :) so no filming pics yet.

I'll be waiting for this drama since it's YEH. I hope the cast will be good.

If only we could kidnap Gong Yoo in the military and make him the male lead for Lady Castle. :P

Oh well! he'll be out in no time. Just a few more months to go.

Guest smr05

Guest MariYEH

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih I am so happy. I just checked on naver before heading to soompi and my eyes was about to pop.

Pinch me, pinch me I hope I am not dreaming. :lol:

After such a long wait we get compensated for our patience!

Guest Yodya

smr sis thanks for the news.

Gosh! I'm so excited about the male lead now.

Can't wait for the official announcement about the other casts.

Guest nhetski

yay! FINALLY!

hope the male lead is someone who'll really suit her :)

can't wait for more updates :)

is KBS a good station for tv drama? i mean great in promotion etc? coz MBC did a good job on CP..

Guest MariYEH

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...40201&pt=nv

it says...

Magazine Allo has been ruled free from plagiarism, however KBS Drama department has placed the unfortunated decision to pull it out of the lineup of dramas. Meanwhile, YEH's 'lady castle' has been offered up as the likely candidate to fulfil the timeslot, however  in KBS reps have revealed that "nothing has been decided as yet"

Oh, that's good news! Hope it really DO get to air the 18th August... only a few months left to wait then :P But I'm a bit dubious... they haven't even finished casting it seems? When do they usually start producing a drama once they've gotten the green sign to go? Some start months ahead I think...

Guest Trine29

Finally! We get some news! Thanks for the links!

Now, I guess we go back to speculating who's going to be available for acting in August hee hee...

Archived