[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ruishi

uhm, am i the only one who's not ecstatic over the male lead rumour :sweatingbullets::vicx: ?

wonbin is handsome, i liked him in autumn tale, am not a big fan though.

kang ji hwan looked good with yeh at some awards night, haven't seen him act though.

lee dong gun & kim rae won, i don't like their face value.

go soo is cute, am just not satisfied w/ his acting skills.

park hae jin, haven't heard (i should look him up).

sorry, but i hope it's none of the above....i think i'd rather it's hyun bin (though am not so crazy about him either).

argh! the suspense is killing me!

Guest MariYEH

Rumour alert!!

(nothing but rumours!! so dont take it seriously ^^)

DC-KBSDRAMA is going crazy right now, after what seems like their "reliable" source left some hints about whats been finalized for LC.

Now this "reliable" source apparently got the casting and time-slot right for previous dramas well before the official announcement.. so hopefully he/she will be right on this one too.

Here's the link (http://gall.dcinside.com/kbs_drama/96848) < hopefully it hasnt been deleted, since stuff on YEH and LC have a history of being removed by the DC-Mods.

It's a continuation of the article that 윤은혜 posted above.

The last few sentences of that article revealed that the finalisations on the male casting will soon be completed and announced very soon.

Well, their "reliable" source wrote that LC will be taken up by KBS and will follow the Monday-Tuesday lineup:

That Mans Story > L.C > The Man Who Couldn't Marry

--or--

That Mans Story > The Man WHo Couldn't Marry > L.C

Either way it looks like its gonna be up against MBC's Sageuk, "Queen Seonduk".

Now apparently the actor cast for the male lead (ie. Butler) has been mentioned before on DC-KBSDRAMA.

it seems the netizens have gone through the previous posts that have yet to be deleted and it seems that the ones constantly mentioned were:

Wonbin (pleaaasssee!), Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Dong Gun, Kim Rae Won, Go Soo and Park Hae Jin.

End of Rumour Alert!

/edit: lols, i just realised practically every popular male actor with some form of hallyu-ness was mentioned..

so it couldve been anyone of em :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the rumour alert smr05. It means that the announcement will really be announced soon.

I would be happy with almost all the guys mentioned on that list except for two. I'd rather not say which 2...dont wanna offend anybody.

It possibly going against Queen Seonduk is ouch , since it's hailed as the next Jumong and has an all star cast!

I hope that YEH's golden touch is still effective after her long break and I also hope that her partner will be someone that everyone ADORES.

Guest litto_gurl

i don't really like any of the rumor male lead

except won bin and park jae jin ,

but i doubt won bin will be in it....

i want to see lee dong wook....

can't wait for the drama and YEH acting. i dont like any of the rumored male leads. i do agree that they are great actors but a bit too overrated. lately all these dramas out now or previously out, with the exception of BOF which were newbie actors, were all A-list stars. i tend to stick to the underdogs so im hoping for fresh faces/ moderately famous actors. for this show they should find an actor who isnt currently famous or riding on the fame cloud rite now. so sorry to all the LMH, SSH, KRW, KSW, LDG, w/e fans but i dont think too many famous actors should be put in the drama. then it becomes overrated by the star power and it wont really have an original feel. look at BOF, Goong, MNIKSS, they only had 1 or at most 2 famous actors on the drama and these are some of the really good dramas

Thanx for the rumor alert smr, finally I hear a little progression about Lady Castle although it's still not enough for me, since I want to see YEH in action again desperately. I hope they (production house & TV station) can give LC a time slot after "That Man Story" (because it will be a long time if it broadcast after "The Man Who Couldn't Marry"). As for LC will be up against "Queen Seoduk", I also hope that YEH can show her charms again to the viewer. I think, YEH that we know now is not the YEH when she is in "Vineyard Man". She's more mature, both in acting & appereance & also personality. So I still have so much hope on her :)

Anyway, on the name of actors who are the candidate for leading man, why they don't mention Kang Dong Won ? I love to see him act opposite YEH...Aah well, I think he's more into making movie than drama these day... :(

BTW, I happened to read article about LC regarding YEH as Korea's Paris Hilton at Sookyeong blog

Yoon Eun Hye will comeback as ‘Korea’s Paris Hilton’

Yoon Eun Hye will make her return into the Kdrama world with drama ‘Lady Castle’. She is currently preparing for a comeback with a character full of charm and glam.

‘Lady Castle’ talks about a woman who lives her life as a princess and with nothing to fear of, and a man who has disguised himself as a manager eyeing the large sum of money hidden in the woman’s mansion.

All this while, we have seen Yoon Eun Hye take on the ‘candy type’ of character in ‘Goong’ and ‘Coffee Prince’. But she is back as a character similar to that of Boys Over Flowers Goo Joon Pyo.

The production team for the drama said, “To put Yoon Eun Hye’s character into one sentence, she will be like ‘Korea’s Paris Hilton‘. In this drama, viewers will get to see Yoon Eun Hye’s character from her late teens all the way to her early 3os. One of the highlights will also be Yoon’s fashion in the show.”

The drama is listed as romantic comedy genre and the casting for the show are still in the way.

Guest luvK-Pop

i agree. esp from bbf, they're too young for her and overrated except for Kim Joon, who needs to be more stand out than the rest. Anyways, I really hope the male actor to be revealed soon. New face? I was hoping for Dennis all along but I guess that he doesn't suit the role. Lee Wan but he was taken by SYR this year. GooSoo but I don't know much of him. Won Bin still has a movie to release but very high chance. Song Suen Hung, I really pray for him to be in here. He fits the role perfectly. Well it's not up to us to decide but I just don't want anyone that make me disappoint like OMS from The Vineyard Man. He already married and YEH is too good for him. No offense.

btw, how come it would go against Queen Seoduk when that drama is an ancient drama? I see no relations? Just hope LC's rating would be high.

Guest White Star

I honestly hope not.......When they say... Korean Paris Hilton....i hope it just about being an heiress.....cuz if Eun Hye character is model like paris hilton....i would have a hard time watching.

Guest Trine29

I guess I'm not overly thrilled with any of the choices either. I like them all, but somehow they seem like weird choices for YEH. But, I'm sure I'll love whoever they choose when the show actually starts^^

Guest MariYEH

They are just making a Paris comparison because of the wealthy, heiress role that she's gonna play in the drama. A girl who gets pretty much what she wants without any regard for others.

It's not as if she's gonna follow Paris footsteps by making a sex video.

Guest graceyoon

mm...what about Lee Min Ho?

would be interesting to see him on the opposite side :)

haha i was gonna say the same thing!! if YEH is supposed to be the male version of jun-pyo, minho should play the opposite most def, would be funny for sure

Guest snowqueen00

if lee min ho can be the main lead it will be chaos hahaha:D

suppport LEE MIN HO

Guest kazenai

This feels like when everyone was waiting to hear about the BOF cast names ! I hope Lady Castle won't take as long.

I am glad she'll be like "korea's PH", I just hope it doesn't turn out like the ending of Japan's Celeb to Binbou Taro (which showed big fun promises in the first ep but then the pace slowed down to <non-fun> senselessness)

Wat's YEH's age? Since her character goes up to early 30s?

omg i just saw the update of the first page! the synopsis seems to be reeeeeaaaaly interesting!!!

I'm just so anticipating for the date of the first episode! i hope it airs soooooon!! :D

Yoon Eunhye as a rich weathy girl...who falls heads over heel with a poor guy.

hummmmm. dramatic...yet very cool! ah..i hope she wears all the latest, and prettiest trends too! > <

thanks for the updates! i'm still wondering who the leading man will be? i hope he's hot. haha.

ex. joojihoon (but aside from the drug stuff T-T)

edited

i think he'll look great as the leading man!~ he can act mean...and sweet at the same time!! ^^

20090423-Prada07.jpg

omg i just read that post a couple of post above me...and in the quote it also had Park Haejin's name in there...

whoa...i must have good eyes for choosing a lead man. anyhow...i hope Park Haejin decides to do this one!

he's super hot...and ontop of that...an amazing actor!!!! :D how much can it get!!!!

Guest o-cha

Thanks for the news smr sis and 윤은혜!

As for the rumor.... I'm okay with any of those guys mentioned. I wasn't a fan of Park Hae Jin at first...but he is growing on me...hehehe.

lonetwilight : I could be wrong...but didn't Kang Dong Won sorta already reject the notion that he'd be in a drama?

luvK-Pop : If LC will be broadcasted by KBS on Mon-Tue after The Man Who CAn't Get Married, it will go up against MBC's Queen SunDeok.

Guest smr05

Anyway, on the name of actors who are the candidate for leading man, why they don't mention Kang Dong Won ? I love to see him act opposite YEH...Aah well, I think he's more into making movie than drama these day... :(

hi sis! i had to read up on it cos i forgot why his name was taken off..

according to the articles on naver news, it seems Yigim /LeeKim didnt even offer Kang Dong Won the role nor the script..

so it was a bit of a misunderstanding.. how unfortunate :(

This feels like when everyone was waiting to hear about the BOF cast names ! I hope Lady Castle won't take as long.

I am glad she'll be like "korea's PH", I just hope it doesn't turn out like the ending of Japan's Celeb to Binbou Taro (which showed big fun promises in the first ep but then the pace slowed down to <non-fun> senselessness)

Wat's YEH's age? Since her character goes up to early 30s?

i like LMH, but i would rather he play the supporting male lead, ie the rich guy rather than the butler, cos i always understood the role of the butler to be older or of the same age as YEH.

YEH is 25 in western years, and 26 in Korean years.

But in the actual drama, according to the newer articles, it seems Choi Bo-Yun will be in her early to mid 30's but the drama will also show the character in her late teens to early thirties..

lols, only 3 years ago, YEH was playing the role of a high schooler in her late teens ^^;

now 3 years later from then, she's playing a 30 year old hehe ^^

----------+

still.. patiently.. waiting for "new" news :D

Guest lualm

if choi bo yun is in her mid-30s in the story, they'd probably make eune look mature in some scenes.

does it follow the butler will be played by someone not so young? :huh:

Archived