[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

i never thought of kang ji hwan, but i dont think it will be a bad combination!

i think they will look fine!!!!!!!!!

hahahh:DDD watching this if the male is fine. sounds interesting!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yodya

윤은혜, heheh I know... :D Just can't help.

Only tiny piece of news (or in this case... thought/rumor (?)) makes me excited. :sweatingbullets:

I went to Kang Ji Hwan's thread and no one mentioned about it though. :(

Guest smr05

Rumour alert!! (are rumour alerts allowed? :blush:)

From DC-KBS_Drama (link):

윤은혜 나오는 레이디캐슬 남자주인공 고수와 장근석이라는데 이거 출처있음?

사실이면 대박이네 처음 물망에 올랐던 원빈 강동원 이동건보다 낫네 세명이 나온다고 하면 상큼 하겠구나

Is there an official source for the rumoured news that Gosu and Jang Geun Suk are going to play the male role's for YEH's 'Lady Castle'?

This is gonna be great if it's true, since they'll be fresher than Wonbin, Kang Dong Won and Lee Dong Gun who were up as the candidates.

-------+

Wonbin was also a candidate?!?

who cares about "fresh" when its WB, KDW and LDG!!

man i can not wait for some official news!!

Guest o-cha

It'll be cool if her partner is Kang Ji Hwan or Won Bin.

Jang Geun Suk...errr....not so much. Not that I don't like JGS or anything..but he looks too young to be YEH's partner.

Guest moja88

hi there,i ve read somewhere that the male lead would be Park Shin Yang,he may look older but i love him in painter of the wind,its an interesting combination i think

Guest tuchee11

I dunno if JGS will be in Lady Castle cuz I think he's casted for the movie "Itaewon Murder". Dunno if it's confirmed... We'll just wait and see then... Who knows? a JGS-YEH pairing might just work... but I still can't picture it now...

Kang Ji Hwan or Won Bin, I'd be really happy to see either of them be paired with YEH ;)

Guest DeCaf

Ko Soo...he's the guy from Green Rose & marrying a Millionaire right? interesting....

Jang Geun Seuk :w00t: I'm crossing my fingers :) since nothing has been confirmed, we really don't know what role he'll play in LC or if he'll really be in it. It was mentioned that producers will come up with trendy set designs & clothes....I guess they want a cast that has a fresh & trendy vibe too......if it will really have a Gossip Girl "feel" then JGS will fit in. Hmmm? can't wait for the rest of the cast.

Rumour alert!! (are rumour alerts allowed? :blush:)

Wonbin was also a candidate?!?

who cares about "fresh" when its WB, KDW and LDG!!

So is it official that KBS will be the station who broadcast LC ?

And I agree with you, although Won Bin & Kang Dong Won have been MIA from small screen for a long time, I'm still waiting for their action in a drama (so did their fans I guess) And they still fresh actors IMO. But I think you shouldn't has so much hope on DC_KBS_Drama SMR, since it isn't always true. Remember when YEH name has been written as KSW leading lady in Cinderella Man at MBC board message...it turned out that it isn't true. But I'm also happy if Kang Ji Hwan been chosen as YEH leading man. He really can pull off a comedic act, just like his character in Hong Gil Dong :)

PS : I don't mind JGS as long as he cast as a second leading man :rolleyes:

Guest serenityprincess

hi there,i ve read somewhere that the male lead would be Park Shin Yang,he may look older but i love him in painter of the wind,its an interesting combination i think

i think you misread the article that you saw, Park Shin Yang was mentioned in the articles concerning Lady Castle not because he was casted but because of the issue that he was involved with the company that owns Lady Castle.

Guest scarlett_fever

I'm getting really excited over YEH's new comeback series.

it's been such a long time since I've seen her.

I am pretty sure I will like this drama just like all her other series. YEH has the

ability to engage her viewers..

The announcement of other casts seems to be dragging. It's taking forever!

Guest riehae

Even from the rumors, the candidates are pretty awesome already.

I don't have any problem with any of the rumored casts, of course there are some that are my favorites, but none have been on my bad side so no problem at all. I'll wait and look forward to this really patiently.

Guest teddybuni

i wanna know who the leading actor is...does any one know??? pleeaaase lol :tears: god i hope he's good looking

by the way i love her she's gorgeous and i love her cuteness and acting lol xoxxooxo can't wait for the drama to come out

Guest THEPROCRASTINATOR

YEH! OMG! I'm like sooooooooooooo happy..

and it sounds interesting...

now i'm excited for the leading actor<3

Guest smr05

Hi all!!

Here's a new article regarding YEH and her much anticipated character transformation!!

윤은혜, '한국의 패리스힐튼' 변신

Yoon Eun Hye, transforming into the "Korean Paris Hilton"

배우 윤은혜가 ‘한국의 패리스힐튼’으로 변신을 시도한다.

윤은혜는 드라마 ‘레이디 캐슬’에서 25살의 재벌가 상속녀 역할을 맡았다. 이에 대해 제작사 관계자는 “‘한국의 패리스 힐튼’ 설정이다. 단순히 재벌가 상속녀가 아니라 힐튼처럼 전 세계 패션을 선도하는 트렌드세터이면서 이슈의 중심에 서 있는 인물이다”라고 캐릭터를 설명했다.

패리스 힐튼은 전 세계 호텔 체인인 힐튼 가의 상속녀. 이에 ‘레이디 캐슬’ 제작진은 최근 종영한 드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’의 재벌 2세 구준표 이상으로 화려한 집, 고급 차, 명품 패션 등 배경과 소품도 힐튼 수준의 최고급으로 준비한다는 계획이다.

특히 극중 윤은혜가 살 집은 할리우드에서나 볼 수 있는 대저택으로 설정됐는데, 이런 저택은 국내엔 흔치 않아 제작진이 집을 구하기 위해 많은 고민을 하고 있다는 후문이다.

윤은혜가 출연하는 ‘레이디 캐슬’은 남부러울 것이 없는 재벌가 상속녀와 한 집에 사는 집사의 티격태격 사랑 이야기를 그린 로맨틱 코메디물이다. 아직 방송사 편성은 협의 중으로, 올해 방영을 목표로 하고 있다.

윤은혜는 이 작품을 통해 ‘커피프린스 1호점’ 이후 2년 만에 브라운관에 복귀하게 된다.

------

i'll provide the translations a little later.

laters y'all!!

Guest o-cha

Korea's Paris Hilton? :lol:

These reporters sure knows how to do funny titles to their articles...lol

Will bewaiting patiently for smr's translation..... ^_^

Guest MariYEH

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=411410

^nothing new, it just says on how they will soon finalise the male casting but are still undergoing discussions on a timeslot amongst the broadcasters.

^It also said that she will be living in a mansion like the one used in Boys Over Flowers, if not better.

She'll be driving expensive cars and definitely wearing all the expensive clothes that women would love to wear.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

The male lead suspense is really killing me.

There are SO many possibilities. I dunno what many Korean actors, but if it was Wonbin. I might just die of happiness. (my favorite actor and actress together lol)

Jang Geun Seuk does seem a lot young to be paired up with YEH, but I always love surprises.

YEH being a rich pinkberry, eh? I am so excited to what she will bring to the table.

and I can't wait to see her all glam up and girly again, and not Goong glamed up.

Hopefully it is a sophisticated rich look, not one of the flurry ones, I am not a fan of that. :P

AHH... when will we know?

Guest smr05

Rumour alert!!

(nothing but rumours!! so dont take it seriously ^^)

DC-KBSDRAMA is going crazy right now, after what seems like their "reliable" source left some hints about whats been finalized for LC.

Now this "reliable" source apparently got the casting and time-slot right for previous dramas well before the official announcement.. so hopefully he/she will be right on this one too.

Here's the link (http://gall.dcinside.com/kbs_drama/96848) < hopefully it hasnt been deleted, since stuff on YEH and LC have a history of being removed by the DC-Mods.

It's a continuation of the article that 윤은혜 posted above.

The last few sentences of that article revealed that the finalisations on the male casting will soon be completed and announced very soon.

Well, their "reliable" source wrote that LC will be taken up by KBS and will follow the Monday-Tuesday lineup:

That Mans Story > L.C > The Man Who Couldn't Marry

--or--

That Mans Story > The Man WHo Couldn't Marry > L.C

Either way it looks like its gonna be up against MBC's Sageuk, "Queen Seonduk".

Now apparently the actor cast for the male lead (ie. Butler) has been mentioned before on DC-KBSDRAMA.

it seems the netizens have gone through the previous posts that have yet to be deleted and it seems that the ones constantly mentioned were:

Wonbin (pleaaasssee!), Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Dong Gun, Kim Rae Won, Go Soo and Park Hae Jin.

End of Rumour Alert!

/edit: lols, i just realised practically every popular male actor with some form of hallyu-ness was mentioned..

so it couldve been anyone of em :sweatingbullets:

Guest Yodya

I followed the link and I guess it's already deleted. *sigh*

Since there's a pic of a puppy with some text instead and I can't read Korean. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, thanks for the news both 윤은혜 and smr. :)

Anyone of the names mentioned is <3

I hope they finalize the broadcaster & the rest of the casts soon.

///edited\\\

oh thanks smr. =D Now I just wish I took Korean along with Japanese back then. :tears:

Archived