Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where do u watch the show golden fishery where wonder girls is the guest?

You can check it on WonderSubbers YT channel http://www.youtube.com/user/WonderSubbers

there's only the first eps, they haven't upload the second eps.

but u can check all subbed videos on WGspectacle at WonderSubbers section http://www.wgspectacle.com

-------------------

JUSTICE CONTINUES THE WONDERS

wondergirlsheader.png

Tween brand & store, Justice or was better known as Limited Too continues the Wonder Girls phenomenon by adding new merchandise to the store. And to feed your Wonder Hunger even more, I was able to ask a Justice representative for more information and upcoming releases.

Here are some of the merchandise they are currently selling & some new ones added. Other then the T-Shirts, which can be bought online and through the local Justice stores. You can only get these items at your local Justice stores.

wondernailpolish.png

Wonder Girls Nail Polish - Each bottle has the girls individual names on it.

{from left to right} So Hee, Lim, Yenny, Sun, Yubin

wonderjournal.pngwonderjournalinside.png

Wonder Girls Journal - Personal diary/journal to write your wonderful words.

The journal is covered in purple fur, and comes with a bookmark with the logo on it.

wondergirlspictureframe.pngwondergirlslightupframe.png

Wonder Girls Light-Up Picture Frame - Place your favorite picture in this cute frame.

Push the button, and watch the picture frame light up in style.

Go-Getter - Yenny; Trend Setter - So Hee

Diva - Yubin; Day Dreamer - Sun Mi/Lim

Perfectionist - Sun (Button located near it)

The Justice representative I talked over the phone said that they are slowly coming out with more products. And that they are still in the works, and will be released sometime this summer and early fall. Here are some items she mentioned, she said there is more, but she wouldn't tell because it's a secret.

- Room Decor (Blankets, Sheets, Bed Spreads, Pillows)

- Outside Fun (Balls, Toys)

- Cosmetics (Lipsticks, Lotion)

- T-Shirts (w/ Lim and others)

Justice also continued promotions, by showing off this cute banner. Just to let us know that more Wonder Girls items are coming out, and that tons are coming. The online store DOES NOT sell most of the items mentioned due to low quantity and because it's a 'Justice Store Exclusive'

wghpbannerad4510.jpg

cr. That'sSoRaven@WGspectacle

Guest qoxie

Universal Music Taiwan updated their Facebook.

The 100% Entertainment/GTV Fan Fest will air next Monday at 6pm in Taiwan.

egonxc.png

ADDENDUM:

MTV Taiwan updated their Facebook too.

They're scheduling the WG 'Crazy Over Jpop & Kpop' interview between May 12 (Wed) & May 14 (Fri).

Wow, that means just before the mini-album launch.

xelpo7.png

Guest WGkeon

Did anyone saw the allkpop news?

Netizen are saying yeeun had double eyelid surgery!!! OMG!

How can this possible when she looks the same before she joined JYPE!?

Guest qoxie

I sat through an hour but my Starhub cable didn't show the right episode.

Guess the channel isn't televising it internationally in real time *curses*

Youtube is better!

WONDER GIRLS ON 'MR CON & MS CSI" (5 parts)

20100427康熙來了-台灣新生代團體光臨康熙[WonderGirls]part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A61QbV0x20

20100427康熙來了-台灣新生代團體光臨康熙[WonderGirls]part2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srJeeHyMuwY

20100427康熙來了-台灣新生代團體光臨康熙[WonderGirls]part3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_wh1Q8xfPc

20100427康熙來了-台灣新生代團體光臨康熙[WonderGirls]part4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtK__RppweM

20100427康熙來了-台灣新生代團體光臨康熙[WonderGirls]part5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnYkhDbsjpY

EDIT: WG's segments were heavily edited, so much so the other 3 guest groups (all wannabes) ended up getting equal or more airtime.

Dee Hsu's controversial remark was also removed.

Guest kimshizzle!

Did anyone saw the allkpop news?

Netizen are saying yeeun had double eyelid surgery!!! OMG!

How can this possible when she looks the same before she joined JYPE!?

Netizen's are always coming to conclusions about these things so I never believe a word they say. If it is the truth, its not going to make me dislike Ye Eun anways. A little plastic surgery? So what. I'm pretty sure a lot of stars over there have had it.

i also don't like allkpop news either. Its garbage and the users there are even worse.

Guest Stephy18

EDIT: WG's segments were heavily edited, so much so the other 3 guest groups (all wannabes) ended up getting equal or more airtime.

Dee Hsu's controversial remark was also removed.

It was expected that they would edit that part out to avoid more trouble. But it's funny cuz that segment already aired on tv and news in taiwan so even if they left that part unedited, it would have been the same thing and most ppl already saw that segment.

About yeeun suppose eye lid surgury that neitizens pointed out. I say SO WHAT??? If she did I still like her. If she didn't I still like her. These things don't make me think of her any less. It's actually quite normal so I don't know why it's getting neitizens all surprised. But I wouldn't believe everything they say cuz sometimes it's just speculation and rumors to spread hate. But then again who cares if she did or not as long that it made her happy IF she did do it.

Just wondering, are WG signed under universal music because they have been updating about WG. I don't remember news mentioning they were.

Guest wonderful ♡

i'm loving all the new pictures of the girls. especially the airport ones. i really like it when they're wearing casual clothes! sohee is so fashionable. probably the most stylish maknae out there, haha.

anyway i've been listening to remix a lot these days. it's really well made. blends so well together and relaxing to listen to.

can't wait for their comeback! there needs to be a countdown of some sort, lol.

aaaand about yeeun having surgery -- who cares, as long as she's happy with it i'm okay with it. (:

Guest vietboi_tuan

Wonder Girls' merchandise must be selling well for them to release a whole bunch of

new products. Everything Wonder Girls for any room would be awesome!

YeEun plastic surgery? eye roll! Netizens always speculate and start rumor. It's like

they don't understand puberty and as you grow older, your face chances. Also

make-up! YeEun look exactly the same except she has more make-up and different

hairstyle. I know I shouldn't get angry over the accusation. It's just so ridiculous.

Guest qoxie

It was expected that they would edit that part out to avoid more trouble. But it's funny cuz that segment already aired on tv and news in taiwan so even if they left that part unedited, it would have been the same thing and most ppl already saw that segment...

...Just wondering, are WG signed under universal music because they have been updating about WG. I don't remember news mentioning they were.

Yeah, the show trailer already went viral.

Gonna be interesting to see how the Taiwan media reacts to this preempting.

There was one early part when, after a deliberate buildup, Dee Hsu made believe as if to ask The Question -- but ended up asking something else, & then cue laughter on the set.

I wonder if this was an alternate take filmed later, before editing in the WG bits.

Universal Music is distributing the Special Edition albums in Taiwan & Hong Kong, hence their WG activities in those countries.

Starsing Records has the rights for China.

Seoul Records, later renamed LEON Entertainment, has the equivalent for Korea.

Their American distributor (for the upcoming album) is still unknown. The 'Nobody' CD single had retailed only at the Justice chain.

^

Warner Brothers had shut down some WG fancams taken during the JB World Tour 2009, I remember this lead to speculation if they could have been the Wonder Girls American distributor, but I'm not really sure about that.

A sure thing is that their American co-producer is Jonas Group.

---

Guys, don't go for the bait of the cosmetic surgery speculations article. Allkpop's Department for Raising Tempests in a Teapot is always at work (rice bags, seat arrangments, whatever it takes they publish it with no remorse ;) )

Nevertheless allkpop has its merits, that kind of posts is just a part of their works. They are also providing many quality Kpop news articles in English, with a wide spectrum coverage of artists.

---

I noticed that Wonder Girls, Rain, and Lee Hyori are always making the top of the featured artists lists in articles related to the Dream Concert. Fair enough to me.

Guest seasideangel

is there anyone here knows the official date of their comeback?

it is in the middle of May or not?i really need to know this

because i can't wait..too excited for their comeback..^_^

Guest talksound

so hot + nobody @ con/csi show in taiwain

honestly, i'd say only about half of the show was about the wonder girls. there was a lot of extraneous features on two other groups that were there.

Guest Stephy18

^ I just finished watching and I have to say the only thing I liked was the nobody performance. The rest was kind of boring. I guess because it felt like the girls didn't get that much coverage and they were more focused on the other groups. And when the girls did get attention there wasn't that much said conversation wise. Which is expected because the girls aren't fluent in Chinese. But I kind of expected the host to try to keep the mood up but they weren't doing that either. Hopefully 100% entertainment won't disappoint me.

Guest nasha123

can anyone tell me if there are vip tickets for the atlanta wonder girls' concert Please!!! and how much do they cost cause i cant find out any info on it

Guest seasideangel

to vietboi_tuan

thanx for da info...omg..so their comeback in korea is on 22nd May..

omg..that's my birthday...gonna be the best birthday gift ever,,,lol..

and i love so hot + nobody and nobody performance!!!

Guest Wihananicol

Anybody going to Nobody dance showcase competition this Saturday? Sony Ericsson Indonesia is having one, hope to find someone who will also be going to the concert.

Archived