Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest stepdaughter

i was on ticketmaster, and the tickets i was looking at was ORCHESTRA SEATING, is that good or no? (and im going to the dc one btw. )

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EternalELF

does anyone have a detailed seating chart for the fillmore san francisco?

i just bought a VIP ticket and it says that im on general admission, row G1, seat 254

so there are seats in the general admission?

please help

Guest eckeltricity

does anyone have a detailed seating chart for the fillmore san francisco?

i just bought a VIP ticket and it says that im on general admission, row G1, seat 254

so there are seats in the general admission?

please help

Even though the tickets have seat numbers and row numbers, if it is general admission, it is first come first serve. There are no seats in general admission.

Guest Rhonda21

I think even though it's General Admission they still put a seat number. But I think you still just stand where ever. At least that's how other concerts I've gone to before were like.

These are the places VIP tickets have gone on sale already: (UPDATED)

The Fillmore - San Francisco, CA

House of Blues Chicago - Chicago, IL

House of Blues Houston - Houston, TX

House of Blues Dallas - Dallas, TX

Hollywood Palladium - Hollywood, CA

House of Blues Anaheim - Anaheim, CA

For the other venues I think they will go on sale either tomorrow or friday. It looks like the VIP House of Blues ones might go on sale Friday, not sure though. I think to be fair all the places should have VIP tickets. So hopefully those VIP tickets will go on sale soon.

Who is all going to the Houston one? I saw a few people mention that one.

Guest xbananaxmexblahx

I didn't know all the convenience charges and such would total be so much x_x

Well the one in Hollywood & Anaheim have already gone on sale.

X) Got mine ! See you guys there !

Guest l33mimi

yeah i think the row/seat numbers is just to keep count of the tickets their selling, it should be

standing only.

there isn't vip tickets for the L.A and Anaheim concert? Or they go onsale another date? okay

i see it for the LA one but i guess its not on sale yet.

Guest tnamphel

I am trying to buy 4 tickets for the DC concert for $35seats. but everytime i enter the info it gives me message saying that i need to put anyamount and anyseat option...which i did but that one only give me the $150 seats...

Is anyone having the same problem....

god i need to buy the tickets to get good seats...HELP!!!

Guest Rhonda21

I didn't know all the convenience charges and such would total be so much x_x

Well the one in Hollywood & Anaheim have already gone on sale.

X) Got mine ! See you guys there !

Do they have a VIP option like the Washington and San Francisco ones have? I didn't see one? Because I was only talking about the VIP tickets. If they are selling VIP tickets already how did you get it?

But yeah the charges cost a lot XD

Anyways, I'm waiting for the Houston venue to sell VIP tickets.

Guest songbird86

:o Wow! How did you manage to get that? All I'm getting is row C and E. I've been trying since it opened.

They way I got the pit tickets was pretty random. I went through livenation.com to get them early, and I choose the Wonder Girls presale option (the password is on their website). Afterwards I chose orchestra seating for me and my guy, it came up first as Row C seats 5 and 7. We wanted to sit together so he said try it again and that's when my pit seats came up. It was completely random... but I'm very thankful that I got them.

Just keep trying, but don't wait to long if you plan on the VIP tickets, it seems like the best sell out first. Hope to see you all there :D

EDIT: Wow, there seems to be alot of confusion here. Has anyone called the JYP center in NYC? Maybe they'd know all the details of the missing VIP tickets (I thought all the $150 tickets were VIP). It only seems logical to call them.

Guest vietboi_tuan

I'm buying 5 ticket to the Dallas one. Who else is going to the Dallas one?

Wonderfuls unite!!! I hope they sell balloons, glow stick so we can give

the Wonder Girls a burgundy field. I know they haven't seen that since

they went to the U.S.

Can someone put up the English chant for Tell Me, So Hot, Nobody?

I've seen them before but never learn them cause I would never

expect to go to their concert. My dream have finally come true!

Guest Rhonda21

Well I bought a Houston GA ticket which was $35 but ended up being like $50. XD But I'm still waiting for the VIP ones. If those go on sale I'm gonna buy those.

Guest xbananaxmexblahx

Do they have a VIP option like the Washington and San Francisco ones have? I didn't see one? Because I was only talking about the VIP tickets. If they are selling VIP tickets already how did you get it?

But yeah the charges cost a lot XD

Anyways, I'm waiting for the Houston venue to sell VIP tickets.

I don't think they had VIP seats for the one in ANaheim. It only had General Admission when I was ordering them.

If they do, it'll probably be on sale later ?

Guest `starry.night

Check out the front page if you don't know where to purchase the tickets!

Also go here to meet other Wonder Girls' fans that are going!

Ugh, just saw the VIP tix up for Houston so I bought my sister and I each one... Though I'm a little pissed because I didn't wait and bought two regular tickets this morning. D: And with the ticketmaster fees it's not cheap. Oh well, I'll be happy in the end. Lol.

Guest Xcellerator

There are only GA and Standing room only tickets for Houston so far. -_-"

Waiting for VIP or something else...

Guest Rhonda21

Ugh, just saw the VIP tix up for Houston so I bought my sister and I each one... Though I'm a little pissed because I didn't wait and bought two regular tickets this morning. D: And with the ticketmaster fees it's not cheap. Oh well, I'll be happy in the end. Lol.

Where are the VIP ones for Houston? I still only see GA...

EDIT: NVM I clicked refresh and it's up now thanks!

Guest jnnifer

I just bought VIP tickets for the SF concert! I'm so excited!

What website did you get your ticket on? And what was the price?

Guest swisschoco

^it's on ticketmaster.com or livenation.com

i can't believe they don't have VIP tickets for DC T_T. I might have to fly to chicago....... Are they going to sell VIP tickets for DC??????

Archived