Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ll_borderline

Wonder Girls NEPA and IVY League new pictures

15co9cz.jpg

34g98ao.jpg

25zl1ed.jpg

2qbx4pi.jpg

credit to wonderholic

goshhhhh our girls are super duper cute!!!!

edit: Which was your most favorite to least favorite outfit(s) during "So Hot"?

1. Yubin - love the hoodie her outfit is so chic! really love it!

2. Sunye - i really like her high-waist pants! leader min is tiny cute

and her high-waist pants made her legs longer made her look tall!

3. Sohee - her outfit is simple but very cute!

4. Sunmi - i dont like some of her shorts didnt complement her legs

but love most of her outfits.

5. Yeeun - she had malfunction because some of her outfits are just too short

i blame the sytlists for that. but love it when they made her wear shorts instead.

Guest shinhdeplol

No more celebrities-endorsement for uniforms

From start of February this year, we will no longer be able to see famous stars doing school uniform advertisements anymore.

The ministry of education, science and technology (MEST) announced this on 23rd January after having a discussion session. Prices of school uniforms were revised and were will the cases of excessive use of famous celebrities’ endorsement for their uniforms.

The decision was that endorsements by famous celebrities will be terminated by start of February.

Right now, some of the celebrities endorsing school uniforms are Big Bang for Skoolooks, WonderGirls and Kim Yeon Ah for Ivy Club, 2PM and So Nyeo Shi Dae for Elite, and SHINee for Smart.

C: Kbites

Kill me :(. So there’ll not be Wonder Girls doing promo for Ivy :(. *shoot MEST*

Guest dEv0311

wow!so hee didn't change at all,her face and of course her mandoo cheeks still the same...

the different it's just she more mature now... :)

Which was your most favorite to least favorite outfit(s) during "So Hot"?

i like all outfits of them in So Hot's days...i think they're really pretty and more mature...

it's not too sexy and even bring cute feelin too...hihihi...sorry confusing...

1. So Hee --> i'm in love with the shorts...XD

2. Yoo Bin

3. Sun Mi

4. Ye Eun

5. Sun Ye

Wonder Girls NEPA and IVY League new pictures...

so cuteeee...!i love it!

Omma with her two child...hihihi... :P

singindork888 from youtube (he a singer & he do cover) anyway he did a cover

of wonder girls nobody . lol actually i was surprised , because he usually cover american singer

song .

^ he sing to the english lyric it really GOOD!! a must see.

1. sohee

2. sunmi

3. yoobin

4. ye eun

5. sunye (arrgg i hate the pant , that the only thing that bother me about her outfit)

344b61l.jpg

f3gn0z.jpg

ea4nzc.jpg

2vl5h6t.jpg

nnwe94.jpg

cr. wonderholic + tagged (soo cute ^.^)

Wonder Girls NEPA and IVY League new pictures

OMO so cute , esp. the leader in 4th pic with sohee and sunmi ...haha

but will no more IVY school uniform ~ ooh sad

those ivy and nepa pictures are so adorable!!!

its the three youngest ...lol...SunYe wants to join the makanes ...haha, she is leaving the unnie trio and joining the youngest to make the maknae trio-- she sure looks just as young as them..hahaha

but no more pictures from IVY, its sad but at least SunYe got to do the Uniform CF that she so badly wanted..lol

Guest littlesharkdude

It's probably best to market the girls through TV rather than music too since we don't know how Americans will react to KPOP/WG music. Allowing the audience to know the girls first will perhaps raise interest in the WG and Korean artists in general.

I introduced the Wonder Girls to my friends at school (I was actually introduced to them by a friend too) but they have seemed to be welcomed greatly, one of my friends is mainly impressed with their extremely good choreography and beautiful voices. I just wonder what they will end up doing, a soap opera? reality show? kids show? it would be awesome to turn on the TV and see the Wonder Girls :D

Haha man oh man, I've got so much bills to pay, thank you wonder girls, I just ordered their album, and Irony/So hot/Nobody single and am now scrounging the net for posters and more collectibles, Anyone wanna help me? xD

I've looked for posters and whatnot on the internet, all I could find it was from ebay and those having insanely high shipping prices, the same with YesAsia, so I'm just hoping that when I go to their concert in March that even though JYP is the main performer, that they have tons of Wonder Girls merchandise too, because I'll be buying it all xD

Guest Wickerman

Too bad about the halting of school uniform endorsements

That does not exclude them from using a uniform in

a concept or vid provided there is no brand they are

emphasizing. So many videos and groups, and perf

that have some element of a school uni in them...

...such as this oldie uploaded today: ;)

Irony _Channel [V]_BTS and perf...kind of. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGImjbDUWCs

Use high quality, enjoy.

Late March'07 While SunYe and SoHee were off filming a game show, SunMi

and YeEun (HyunAh was ill) rehearse as their PD and dance teacher fill in for

the camera. Leader and maknae show up, and MiSo do their version of a blue

rabbit (I guess) and a pink squirrel. Blink and you'll miss SunMi's training

friend Shindong with I think Kangin and Heechul. Since I can't find the actual

perf of this day I added a diff perf with them in the same outfits! :)

Guest goldenGAZE

I love the NEPA pictures (it's the most normal looking uniforms i've ever seem being advertised). Anyways the girls all look super cute, i love the colourful trainers. MinAhn look adorable.

@xOx_Diane thanks for sharing the cover, OMG i love it. His vocals are amazing plus the song doesn't sound weird in english. Its great because he seems popular and this is the first Kpop song his done.

I thought i'd share one of my favourites covers of nobody done by international people. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S3GVPs0h-Y...re=channel_page. The guy is like an online blogger who is semi famous, this video was his most popular ^^.

Guest ladeela123

hello!!!!

this is my first time commenting/ writing in the wonder girls forum.....

because i have something to tell from everybody....(not a gossip hehehe)

yesterday afternoon while i was driving on my way to the school i heard a song very familiar to me....

i thought i insert my i pod on the stereo but i remember that i forgot to bring my ipod

i increase the volume to hear if im hallucinating or not..... then i was stunned at what i am hearing

Tell Me by wondergirls is played in the station of 93.9FM RADIO

MAybe some of you think .... SO WHAT?

but im not from KOREA but in the PHILIPPINES...

Wow, that's so cool! :) Was "Nobody" ever played?!

I introduced the Wonder Girls to my friends at school (I was actually introduced to them by a friend too) but they have seemed to be welcomed greatly, one of my friends is mainly impressed with their extremely good choreography and beautiful voices. I just wonder what they will end up doing, a soap opera? reality show? kids show? it would be awesome to turn on the TV and see the Wonder Girls :D

Yes, alot of my friends like them too but some of them do not :T

I mean KPOP and American main stream styles are so different we don't know how other races, regions of the US, and older age groups will take the Wondergirls

I'm sure the goal of JYP doing the TV show is to make a way for the girls to enter the music world.

I dunno, I know it's a "drama" but I keep hoping it will be like "Making the Band" and JYP will be P.Diddy LOL ^_^

WHICH HAIRSTYLE from WHICH CONCEPT did you like on each girl?

Sunye - Eebabo + Tell Me

Ye Eun- Nobody<3 def. & Tell Me

Sunmi- So Hot & Nobody

Sohee- all of them (mainly Irony + Eebabo)

Yoobin- So Hot<3

---

WHICH MV DID YOU LOVE ? & WHY?

- i LOVEDDDDD NOBODY & SO HOT<3 it has a meaning to it. (not that the others didn't) but the irony in each of Nobody & So Hot is what i liked the most.

in Nobody, JYP + the GIRLS were hilarious (mainly JYP) hahhaha. it kinda showed HOW the WONDER began.. (in a way)

in So Hot, it was just cut & alluring. each of the girls were in the spotlight and showed different sides of each girl. (how flirty they were LOL) :lol:

-it was making fun of girls who were depicted within the MV. (i think JYP's sense of humor is very similar to mine. hahaha)

i also like Tell Me. the school girl concept in the MV along with Sohee was just so adorable :wub:

--> i think for many WF's.. Wishing Upon A Star was their favorite.

i also liked that one. ^_^ showed a deeper side to them... (and a sad side) TT__TT

i got kinda teary in this one. <3 cause mandoo was in alot of pain during this time. also showed how they all care for each other. <3

i dont like Irony. -.-

CAUSE YOOBIN WASN'T IN IT! >:P hahaha jkjk. (i still love hyunah<3)

1. SunMi

2. So Hee

3. Ye Eun

4. Sun Ye

5. Yoo Bin

My favorite outfits were SunMi's they always stand out to me. And So Hee's overalls where so cute! I didn't like Yoo Bin's that much, maybe it's because of her hair/ jacket.

Which was your most favorite to least favorite outfit(s) during "Tell Me"?

1. SunMi

2. So Hee

3. Sun Ye

4. Yoo Bin

5. Ye Eun

I loved the Skirts! So whoever wore a skirt had my votes, but also because it fitted the concept and it was sparkly! Ye Eun's outfits where kinda out of place at times, I don't think she fits in.

Guest XiahxTiffany

ye eun!!! 0_0 too strong lol im scared of her!!!

yoobin and GD great match for rapping together :)

sunmi too but yoobin is like great with GD

i hope they have like a single or something released together

something korean fans made (not real)

ca6vsvmldn4.jpg

sohee: The cordinator must be an anti......

sunmi: shut up, its taengoo unnie's turn

wonder generation <3 <3

WHICH MV DID YOU LOVE ? & WHY?

"Tell me", actually i like almost of JYPe's mv because it's alittlebit funny !~

i like sohee in tell me , the super woman but quite no facial expression...haha

and this mv look so old style ! love it

Guest misspinky

reminiscing tell me

Wonder Girls - Tell Me @ Music C o r e 071103

Wonder Girls - Tell Me @ Music C o r e 071110

^i thought this clip was cute, find out why ;]

Wonder Girls - Tell Me @ Music C o r e 071124

SunYe, SoHee (Wonder Girls), TOP (Big Bang) - MCs @ M u sic Co r e 071124

^yoobin waves bye to younha and sohee & sunye interview their PD-nim

(credits: pocketfulofsmiles)

^however the music cores' camera men are a bit whack so watch if you're okay with getting slightly dizzy

Archived