Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest kenshin_kauru

hi everyone! I'm from Malaysia. I'm not very fluent in English so sory in advance for my poor english :sweatingbullets: This is my 1st time posting so if there any mistake please tell me.

I'm in love with wonder girls since 2 months ago when yoo bin & ye eun came to we got married (sory i'm a silent reader since then). I'm not really pay attention to them at first coz i'm not a kpop lover especially idol group. but when i heard they sang nobody i find that song so interesting. i'm a bit shock myself coz i never love fast song (i like ballad/sentimental/slow song). then i found nobody MV in youtube & i love it but i'm not really know each of them coz in the MV they just look same to me. the 1st ones that i recognize are yoo bin & so hee ( yoo bin coz her tan, so hee coz her mandu face). then i read about them in wonder girls wonderland (i'm a coolsmurf fan since i'm not remember but b4 this i never pay attention to coolsmurf wonderland blog - thanks coolsmurf). article about Sun Ye (reason why Min Sun Ye is the Leader of the Wonder Girls) really caught my interest and i start fall in love with her :wub: (ottoke i'm a girl :sweatingbullets:). because of my love & giddy to know about Sun Ye i registered to soompi so that i can read all thread about her. ( i still trying to finish reading the 1st thread of wonder girls). gradually i know each of them through the old wonder girls thread, wonderland & youtube (thanks for all uploaders esp. wondersubbers). i love all of them esp Sun Ye, yoo bin & sun mi. but Sun Ye always 1st in my heart. She's just perfect almost too good to be true. for yoo bin, i never like rap but i love when she rapping, so cool and so hot!. for sun mi, she's really 4D ( :lol: i don;t know how to explain but she so lovable&pretty). i really admire ye eun for her brain and vocal. so hee just so cute whatever she did i find it really cute.

Welcome!

but I think you're being a little (ahem) harsh on our Leader, I'm sure that she is trying hard -- once you get to know her more you will know that she puts in a 100% in everything.

Agreed YeEun is better, but that doesn't mean anything about SunYe's efforts. And she has the least talents? I think you've got that very very wrong. But then again it is your opinion.

Welcome anyhow.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jchowder

wow...the girls' english has definitely improved. I thought Yeeun and Sunmi had the best pronunciation however they were all good. I kinda wished Sunmi had more to say though...i never really heard her say any more than one line.

About that tv show that JYP is working on...i'm hoping it's some kind of documentary or something, showing the girls BTS and all that. I'm quite excited about that cause i'll get to see them on my very own tv! Lol...

Question of the day:

Which personality of the girls can you relate or have in common with?

SunYe - Confident yet sensual

YeEun - Straight forward yet intelligent

YooBin - Cool yet shy

SunMi - Weird yet so cute (i've always been very strange since i was young haha)

SoHee - Cold yet loving

Guest Mellerz

haha, i saw the video of the girls english for the youtube channel thing

talk about major cuteness! LOL, yes. their english have improved a lol

before it was mostly 'ums' and whatnot, but they seem to have spoke it fluently

i'm surprised. haha ^__^

Their english isn't too bad~ but yea like andsharonx said, it kinda sounded like they were selling something~ hahah but it was cute!

Guest ladeela123

Hello kenshin_kauru! Welcome to the thread. You're English is superb, what are you talking about? :) Sunyesunyesunye love<3

Wowwwww, sexy. :D Esp. that 2nd one! I know the concept is kind of odd and too edgy, but come on, It's Numero Magazine! I <3 high fashion :D It's kind of funny to see someone which mandu cheecks doing this kind of style LOL but her body is freakin amazing. Long legs!

And finally,

Question of the day:

YooBin - Cool yet shy

SunMi - Weird yet so cute

SoHee - Cold yet loving ----> I am probably not as cold/shy as Sohee, but I could definetly relate to her when she doesn't express her inner emotions. :)

Here's some pictures to liven up the thread! I <3 reading your posts but pictures of the gals make it more fun! :D

sunmifoodmtv4ru3.gif

120643042611kr5.gif

wondergirlsyoobin6ui2.gif

z65gf8.gif

copy1xa4.gif

12064303847hd6.gif

Edit;

:( :( :( Our Binnie changed her Cyworld to:

1232383241yb1qb5.jpg

As you can see, it seems she is said because her page says "Goodbye"

Idk what is bothering her time to time.. Maybe it's the weight? But I think she looks beautiful now, already! I hope she gets enough rest and her diet will make her healthier & happier. She's going to LA soon, too so I hope she spends alot of time with her family! Yoobinnie Fighting!!

^rofl, u beat me to it ! i was just about to share that... i don't want to read too much into this..

so I think the "goodbye" is because they will be away ...also the "annyong" in the storyroom is

lighter... they will be away for a long time, so i think that's what the "goodbye" means...

WG in dresses (Nodody performance outfits are all dresses)

c0028786495dfbc64405auduq0.jpg

43473121fl8jx5.jpg

wgbehindbb2sf5.jpg

well they are dresses :sweatingbullets:

wgcnwondergirlsnobody20sh1.jpg

090118000012wb3rl1.jpg

thumbnailav8zu1.jpg

53wvw2sx2.jpg

090105000002aa7ub8.jpg

omg Sohee!! hahah...grudge girl <333

2008123109261698701nu9pk0.jpg

090102000006au2ss5.jpg

090102000005sf2al8.jpg

12305416900090002050979is9.jpg

img25251eu1op0.jpg

These are dresses from the last month... there are many many more.....

...this is during their Sohot comeback on Music Core ....

1212220876igeodogb9.jpg

here goes the video for a better view

i want this calendar

mid6336632342032817881zry5.jpg

cr:wonder equation, wonderholic, as tagged

I'm cold but playful

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh the girls english improved alot !!

i can still hear accents but really nice....

YooBin - Cool yet shy

SoHee - Cold yet loving

i think i can relate to sohee cause alot of my friends say that when they first saw me i always looked mean and i was really quiet/shy but i cant help it thats just the way i am... but im really out-going when im with my friends lol... and i think i can relate to sunmi too cause im really weird lol... :P

Guest mariam1990

holy crap! Their English is marvelous in their official YT channel.

Must subcribe right away. Everybody please do the same.

BTW, I think YeEun meant to say subscribe, not submit. but whateva :D

I don't know if you guys noticed this but...

if you look at WG's YT profile, this channel has been opened since January 3, 2007.

That's BEFORE the girls even debuted!!!

I guess the staff were lazy or never felt the need to use it until now.

nope she was talking about submitting for the contest thingy and yeah i saw that the account was made in 2007

it must've been a goal to get their music past Asia and get more international fans before they officially started added videos

they probably didnt want anyone else to use the username 'Wonder Girls' so they just added the account in 2007

ah SoHee sounded like she had a cold and she sounded nervous ^_^

their English is great! (they just seemed a little nervous)

Welcome kenshin_kauru! your English is fine, dont worry about it

Guest Liquid_Snack

Someone needs to sell that calendar on the internet, I am in need of Wonder Girls stuffs, My credit card is just getting amped to get swiped.

Anyway if anyone of you know any wonder girls merchandise that is sold via intarnets, please do share.

Guest littlesharkdude

If you can't speak Korean,

what's the best way to attempt to reach the Wonder Girls themselves with messages?

I'd like to message them o_O but I don't know how fans go about contacting them, and I can't read any of the Korean sites and the translators don't really work =\

Guest ll_borderline

Park is developing a TV project with movie producer Lawrence Bender to launch his

girl group the Wonder Girls in the United States,

wow with lawrence bender! thats gonna be huge he is an academy award winner producer

he is also producing brad pitt latest movie right now the Inglourious Basterds!

and he is going to be Wonder Girls Producer too!? that is something! thats huge!

JYP you genius! gosh im so excited what these 2 are cooking! im having a feeling its documentary...

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/you.../img_3_76_3.jpg

this is classic love it!

yeah i think yubin is saying goodbye because they are off to the united state.

Guest talksound

As you can see, it seems she is said because her page says "Goodbye"

Idk what is bothering her time to time.. Maybe it's the weight? But I think she looks beautiful now, already! I hope she gets enough rest and her diet will make her healthier & happier. She's going to LA soon, too so I hope she spends alot of time with her family! Yoobinnie Fighting!!

maybe it's because she's sad that they have to leave korea and, like you said, come to LA soon?

Guest superjihyeee!

hi! (:

I'm kind of new to the Wonder Girls fandom and I wondering if anyone could direct me to youtube videos and such of Sunye singing? (solo)? (:

Guest hotdog90

hi! (:

I'm kind of new to the Wonder Girls fandom and I wondering if anyone could direct me to youtube videos and such of Sunye singing? (solo)? (:

This was on popular song with jo kwon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewJdAgSuvMk

this was on a radio show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztr_ddKnSHc

theres more but this is what i can find right now.

their english really improved,

is it just me or i think because sunmi has husky and monotone voice that make her english sound the best,

least accents compared to the other girls, but overall the girls did a good job i love it and i miss them so much <3

hi! (:

dont know this link posted before, minahn on radio since irony days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed6sHmESlFA

their switch when introduce their name...so cute~

and yes you can find more of sunye singing in his/her channel

BrightenSunye ... dedicated for our leader, enjoy! :D

Guest icecube.

^ It's this Marie Antoniette (sp?) concept they did just to show a more refreshing image and concept during the SBS Sensational Festival ..

Guest keshter

YooBin - Cool yet shy

SoHee - Cold yet loving

- i'd have to say, i would most definitely relate to Yoobin's personality.

i think its because our birthdays are the same and were both libra's so yeah! haha

and i could say i'm a little bit of Sunmi here and there!

--

i miss our girls! i cant wait for thier concert in LA!

i hope their keeping warm in korea and not overworking themselves.

Guest vietboi_tuan

I found this on YouTube and thought they

were done so nicely because it shows

the many clothing changes during Tell Me

and So Hot. If you could find Irony

and Nobody please share.

Tell Me Special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atg6DofPaf8

So Hot Special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kox1nfp9d_Q

Credit to ThatsSoRaven

>Edit<