Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest TheArchangel

Hey guys do any of you know where to watch strong heart livestream?? link please... i really want to watch it.. Thanks :)

Haven stream a non-music show for quite some time. try this. Though I'm not sure if any of them are still working.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leialeigh

hi hello everyone i kind of back read and saw the drama and a lot of you wondefuls said you lose and win some(about a troll)...don't worry about them as i per se is a little bit bewildered at SK music thingy's but whatever...i salute to you guys...wonder girls introduced me to k pop but i became a more fan of 2PM but still and always support WG...for me they are really are singers coz for me songs are words unspoken by the composer and not just a jingle(well you know some of kpop songs seem a jingle to me coz, once translated its just no meaning at all, just saying please don't bash me please, if you are guilty and enraged of what i said then that means deep inside you know that your idols song is a jingle)

and like all of you i was and still is happy that they are back and i love all the songs( i keep playing it as my BGM in my pc as i browse(together with 2PM's song and also i love the rest of JYP nation and hehehe and also khuntorian related songs(sorry out of topic)

and also love how wonderfuls are fierce and you know in every family(the real members) their are different unique members and together they made a perfect family...so here their are ones who got mad and got enraged (who only tried to say whats on their mind) and some been calmed who also tried to calmed their other members what a nice family hehehehe

go go go wonder girls!!!!

( a hottest, a khuntorian, and a jyp nation fan(what is JYP nation's fan club name is(whats our name ?)

=OOOOOO OUR LEADER IS DATING? This is shocking! At first I thought it was just a random rumor but since it even on the news than it true. Wow she isn't afraid to be open about it but I am happy that she admit to it. Bravo and the guy must also be very happy that he can proudly say she his gf. But I think this is all we getting from Sunye. I don't think we will able to know who he is. .

AND all the heartbroken SunHae's fans, even me >.< (I was even hoping for maybe a Yunho & Sunye thing yes I know. crazy)

Oh man and the heartbroken FANBOYS. . oh :(

Ps. But didn't Ye eun or someone say that none of the girls is dating? O_O Hmm we'll wait and see if it true.

Edit: WHAT TIME WILL STRONG HEART BE ON?

=OOOOOO OUR LEADER IS DATING? This is shocking! At first I thought it was just a random rumor but since it even on the news than it true. Wow she isn't afraid to be open about it but I am happy that she admit to it. Bravo and the guy must also be very happy that he can proudly say she his gf. But I think this is all we getting from Sunye. I don't think we will able to know who he is. .

AND all the heartbroken SunHae's fans, even me >.< (I was even hoping for maybe a Yunho & Sunye thing yes I know. crazy)

Ps. But didn't Ye eun or someone say that none of the girls is dating? O_O Hmm we'll wait and see if it true.

I think yenny tweeted that she is not dating anyone yet~ i think she didnt mention other wonder girls dating or not haha

I am one of those and I had just picked her as my favorite recently lol. I know it isn't rational but it is still devastating. :tears:

Hope everything goes well for her though.

Time to pick a new fav even though the other girls are probably dating on the down low as well lol.

AND all the heartbroken SunHae's fans, even me >.< ([s]I was even hoping for maybe a Yunho & Sunye thing yes I know. crazy)

Glad that i'm not alone shipping sunho. But then, the ship never sailed :( Well, congrats sunye. She deserves someone to love her dearly :)

can someone give me a link to strong heart streaming? and when will it start. I wanna see it~

Please please pleaaaaase help! The links provided in the previous post didn't work for me, and I believe the show starts at 11:15kst

Guest loveeeWG

omg this is shocking.

the SunHae shipper in me is heartbroken! ;(

But, congrats to min leader! she deserves someone good.

but is kind of weird to see sunye dating actually xDDDD

I saw a comment on 6theory:

"The guy better treat sunye good because sunye only has her grandmother, her members, wonderfuls, and him left now."

aww.. Min sunye <3 congrats!!! (still hoping for SunHae.. so perfect!!)

Like to share this with all wonderfuls/sunlights. its a must to read little sunye's 13 years old diary... all her hard ship!

MUST READ~~

Guest qsslave

woah!!!!

cant believe it...but i need to accept it!!!

finally,our sunye is now in a relationship...ngengeneg..

she is so brave...

so far,international fans are okay with the announcement..but i wonder how the korean fans would react with this news :phew:

dun be sad all the shippers...it is not harm if you guys can still imagining

^

I think the news about the show airing at 11:15 or 11:30 is false, I actually just looked up a site and it says it usually airs at 11:50kst. So I'm hoping mine will magically start working at that time, if not, I'll be crying for the next hour until someone uploads the whole episode :(

Guest TheArchangel

Unfortunately not... Sigh, are you streaming? If so, from where? :(

I don't stream because the LQness of the stream hurts my eyes. But I am curious what's happening.

Guest VenusValentine

lol suprise with Sunye news, but y i'm not shock ? :ph34r:

Maybe because i can guess about it long time ago on Win Win ep :rolleyes:

lol to all broken heart Sunlight, please listen to "obsess" by Mariah Carey now it's the perfect song for ya :phew:

BTW, can't watch strong heart now >.< maybe i should watch it on youtube after come back home :(

Try http://tv.583m.com/ on IE ~~

Anyway the part where Sunye talked about her relationship has aired.. She said that he is not living in Korea currently and is someone who has a rather big age difference with her ~~ They talked about their nicknames for each other and everyone was laughing at how it sounded funny..

Honestly, I'm really really happy for our Min leader ~~~<33 She looks so happy n comfortable talking about her relationship..

-- Edited --

Oh and before she went on to talk about it, she said that the girls had discussed about talking about this and she was hoping to share this happiness to the people who loves her... :)

Archived