Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest ayodanyo

VOTE FOR WONDER GIRLS ON MNET COUNTDOWN FOR NEXT WEEK!

WonderfulWonderGirls posted on their tumblr how to vote for the Wonder Girls on MNET Countdown, so let's all vote and help the Wonder Girls win! Jay Park is currently in the lead and our girls are right after.. so vote vote vote.

:)

1. To sign up, go to http://newmember.mne...member_join.asp

Once you have opened the link, click on the link that I circled (The link is the foreigner link)

tumblr_lukiu0GZQK1qbkump.png

2. After clicking the link, you should get the agreement terms. Press save once you agreed.

3. Fill out your personal information.

4. When you get to your email, be sure to click on certification and check your email for the number. It might be in your spam box, so be sure to check there too for the email. Also, using a hotmail email had complications, so just in case, try a gmail email.

tumblr_lukjcwuPJv1qbkump.png

Then put in the number and continue to fill out the image number and press save to move on.

5. A pop up should come up and say “Thank you for voting.” The next page should look like this 

tumblr_lukjmdPrrB1qbkump.png

So then now you can login. 

6. Enter your login information

tumblr_lukjqrOAL61qbkump.png

7. Now you can go to 

The page will look like this:

tumblr_lukju9MMI51qbkump.png

Click on the VS link and you should be directed to the following page: 

tumblr_lukjybs5mJ1qbkump.png

8. Scroll down until you see number #34: Wonder Girls/Be My Baby and check the box.

tumblr_lukk0ah2KI1qbkump.png

Scroll to the bottom and click on the red button to submit in your vote. 

9. This will pop up

tumblr_lukk2tKJCP1qbkump.png

Click okay to confirm.

10. And your done! You have sucessfully voted for the Wonder Girls.
Don’t forget to logout.

Note: 

• Online voting takes up 15% of the overall score.
  • You can only vote once a day
  • PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO VOTE EVERYDAY
  • Mnet Countdown airs on Thursday @ 7:30pm KST, so be sure to tune in.

Please do not take out without credit! Thank you, spread the word and happy voting!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qsslave

voted already...

su

phew seems like...wg is way left behind..

nevermind just continue to support them...

whatever it is our support is the most important

Guest yubin4ever

@Mr. Boogie- Thanks for the tutorial!!! Its really easy to follow. I just did it and voted lol. Lets get our girls a win guys!!! We all know they deserve it for having the best work out and just for being the WG lol

Guest WonderfulSohee

Can someone please update on all the music charts

I know BMB is still no.1 on Melon (most important chart)

and BMB is also back on no.1 on Mnet

But Jar Park is winning the votes

Guest wonderfulv2h

VOTE FOR WONDER GIRLS ON MNET COUNTDOWN FOR NEXT WEEK!

WonderfulWonderGirls posted on their tumblr how to vote for the Wonder Girls on MNET Countdown, so let's all vote and help the Wonder Girls win! Jay Park is currently in the lead and our girls are right after.. so vote vote vote.

Credit: wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com

I cant log-in, when i fill my login information the web report : untitledbmp.jpg

I just found a youtube channel with funny clips of the girls. I've been hoping someone would do something like this eventually! lol...search WGdorks

can't vote as well. -.-'

haters will forever be haters. If they do bad, they're awful.. if they do well, they're lip syncing. That's always the deal, they'll always find something bad to say. And we cannot change the opinions who have programmed in their minds that WG is bad.

but we know they aren't right? :) THEY ARE WONDERFUL GIRLS. :) and haters can only do so much to put them down but they will prevail. ^^

just as I thought, none of those who put up the Mr removed for the mubank performance dared to put up the mucore perf. They're biased like that.

Guest loveeeWG

Just like to say something.

I've seen and heard all the deal about WG MR removed videos.

So basically in conclusion, people are saying that Sohee and Lim sucks/ruined the stage/cannot sing. And Sunye Yeeun and Yubin did best. Some are even saying that Sohee and lim should just leave the group as they are dragging the Wondergirls down.

Here is my question: Arent they supposed to be A GROUP? In a group, it means that you and i have our own faults and we complement each other. Yes, Sohee might not have the best voice, but she is still so widely loved. In a group, it is important to complement each other's fault and make it right. They are not perfect, thats why they are in a group. If they were, they would be going solo, not as a idol group that we know of today.

And, wonderfuls should not be depressed by all the comments. Dont forget why we loved WG in the first place. Their humble, polite, honest, girls next door personality. Dont ever forget that.

Guest itslike

Thank you for the voting instructions! :)

A lot of people are having trouble with verification on Mnet so they can't vote

Any idea how to fix?

It took about 5-8 minutes before I got the verification email and it was in my spam box! So click authorize only once then wait a few minutes. :)

Guest WonderfulSohee

Thank you for the voting instructions! :)

It took about 5-8 minutes before I got the verification email and it was in my spam box!  So click authorize only once then wait a few minutes. :)

Thank you so much for ur info

It works now :)

Let's vote everyone

Guest big_face

112 Users is reading in this thread, PLZZZ VOTE FOR WONDER GIRLS IN M-NET, THE GIRLS ARE NEED YOU NOW, THANKS .......

How is BE MY BABY on the chart right now ??? :rolleyes:

Guest jcsmark

Article about WG on MBC Section TV, I think this was recorded on Nov. 9th

원더걸스 “소녀시대보다 우리가 나은 점은…”

20111113010008184000734.jpg

20111113010008184000734.jpg

원더걸스 소희가 자신의 이상형으로 배우 박해일을 꼽았다.

13일 방송되는 MBC 연예정보 프로그램 ‘섹션TV 연예통신’ 600회 특집에는 오랜만에 국내 무대로 컴백한 원더걸스가 출연했다.

‘섹션TV 연예통신’에 따르면 원더걸스는 최근 ‘5년 연애금지령’이 해제됐다.

남자친구로 같은 소속사 동료 2PM은 어떤지 묻자, 예은은 고개를 절레절레 흔들며 “저희가 너무 많은 모습을 보여 줬다”고 답했다. 이어 소희는 수줍은 표정으로 “저는 박해일 씨”라고 당당하게 이상형을 밝혔다.

한편, 원더걸스에게 라이벌 소녀시대보다 더 나은 점이 뭐라고 생각하는지 묻자, 선예는 “사람들이 우리 노래를 들을 때 안무를 같이 떠올리는 점 같다”라고 대답했다. 유빈은 “근데 소녀시대는 정말 예쁘다. 탄성이 절로 나온다”라고 칭찬해 훈훈한 분위기를 만들었다.

이날 방송에서는 원더걸스 홍보대사로 나선 조권의 모습과 처음 공개하는 선예의 중국어 개인기도 공개된다.

사진출처=MBC

동아닷컴 온라인뉴스팀 기사제보 star@donga.com

Credit Nate

MBC Section TV will be broadcasted today, Nov. 13th (4:10PM KST)

cr.Wonderfuls Cafè

Archived