Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

^ I agree with you!!! I wish we could have more active Wonderfuls, so WG could have more support!!!

But I think after their comeback, a lot of "silent" Wonderfuls will comeback too... Hopefully they'll stay even after the promotions...!!!

However, I just watched a video of Hyuna, it's an interview from last month but it was subbed only now, and they talked about her WG days in the video, since it's related to WG I share it here! She only talked about how she felt at her debut. and they said later that her debut was at 15, she debuted 5years ago etc. I think they all see her debut with WG as her "real" debut =) It's nice to see that this period of her life is not forgotten!!! Because I'll always remember these days! =P

Hyuna ~ Interview

(Credit to Youtube uploader and 4Minute subs)

I don't how other wonderfuls or fans think of members of Wonder Girls but I've always thought Hyuna is still a member of Wonder Girls in a certain way.  One day when all members have a gathering, there should be Sunye, Mimi, Sohee, Hyuna(Wg & 4m ids), Lim, Yeeun and Yubin.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

EDITED -

Rita86 - no dear. it's nothing. don't worry about it. :)

anyways I'm glad to see the whole gang except Sun Ye at 2PM's concert. where did my ninja Leader Min go? Sun Mi is looking stunning. the extra weight is doing wonders for her already beautiful face.

Guest wonderr23

8824f71cgw1dlaz1s6yijj.jpg

from left to right: sunmi, joo, yubin, sohee, yeeun, jokwon at 2pm's concert

Source: n3ssa_chan@twitter

Credit: as tagged

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o56koo.jpg

I don't understand what's going on here :lol: I think i missed something? :lol:

Let's just all suport them on their comeback this Nov!!!

Yenny's smile already has quite a lot of views i'm glad i'm tired of hearing stuff like "wg are not talented" finally people will realise the amazing potential these girls have

Yubin tweeter earlier today that they are heading to LA.

I noticed the movie is based in New York but will be filmed in LA. I guess "Wonder Girls at the Apollo" sounds much better than "Wonder Girls at the Orpheum" lol.

Hope the girls will have a fun time filming their movie!

School kids in China dancing to Wonder Girls' songs.

5db5e3b3jw1dlaku7lv3fj.jpg

Credit as tagged

Guest *bluebutterfly*

This is old news but I it posted here on soompi not long ago, so i'll share it anyway.

Celebrity Traffic Accidents: Brief Historical Overview and Reasons [Part 2]

6f7174002c969989b2f1174119c9b7ab_large.jpg

We will start off this section by talking about what was probably the most severe of accidents over the last several years involving female idol groups.

In September 14 2007 at 1:30am, while returning to Seoul from a performance in Busan, idol group “Wonder Girls” got involved in a traffic accident when their van hit a taxi that was stationary on the highway. The “Wonder Girls” members and staff in the van were able to come away from the accident with just minor injuries but the driver of the taxi was not as fortunate and regrettably passed away in the accident.

The accident took a turn for the worse while the police was investigating the cause of death of the Taxi Driver. Various pieces of evidence was handed over to the National Scientific, Criminal and Investigation Laboratory and they showed that the taxi had not been stationary on the highway and was instead cruising along at 90km/h.

The case soon got a lot worse when it was found that Wonder Girls Manager that was driving on the day only had a Class 2 Drivers License and therefore was not legally permitted to be driving a 12 seater van, which requires a Class 1 Drivers License. JYP Entertainment were forced to issue an official apology while the manager was expected to be prosecuted for driving without a licenses and speeding, further details regarding whether the manager was ultimately prosecuted could not be found during the research for this article.

Luckily the “Wonder Girls” were able to quickly recover and made a comeback 13 days later on SBS’s “Inkigayo” however this didn’t change the fact that there was a loss of life involved in this incident and is a point that will forever be remembered by all parties involved.

Guest wonderr23

Kim Heechul displays his genuine affection for Sohee

2011091700342_0.jpg

Kim Heechul was caught displaying a photo of Wondergirls' Sohee on his locker.

On the 14th, Super Junior's Kim Heechul was featured on the official blog of his army training center titled "Hunnam Story".

He delivered a video message to his fans on the blog stating "This is Universal Superstar Kim Heechul. I am receiving 4 weeks training here so please do not worry about me and be good to your parents and family members."

Another thing that caught the attention of many netizens is a photo of Sohee in the background.

The fans who saw the photo stated, "His love for Sohee is proven", "He's already a soldier", and "he's like a perverted uncle fan who is fond of girlgroups".

Meanwhile, Kim Heechul who entered the South Chungcheong Province sector in Nonsan will be receiving 4 weeks of military training before serving as a civil service personnel for 23 months.

Source: The Star(Chosun)

^

The 'perverted' term on the netizens' comment...i just translated what's there.. :sweatingbullets:

Hi Wonderfuls!

I just wanted to know if there has been made any decisions regarding a Wonder Girls subforum. Isn't it time already for creating one?!!

Anyway I can't wait for their Comeback. I hope it will be a huge one and that JYPE knows how to give them proper credit for their achievements.

But they'll be busy too overseas, like the US so does that mean it will be just a "small" Comeback? Sorry I don't know how to put it in right words. :sweatingbullets:

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I think the girls will promote for a short amount of time for their Korean November comeback, but it should be more than 2DT. For 2DT, they had a comeback stage and the next week was their goodbye stage, but they pre-recorded a few perfs for Mnet Countdown so they had a few extra weeks on the show. But in the recent JYPE official announcement, it sounded as if the promotions for this upcoming Korean comeback will be about a month long, as they're expected to debut their album in the U.S in December, however it could be even less than that, because it depends when they will release the mini/album. If they release it at the beginning of the month and have their comeback stage straight away, they can promote for a whole month but if it is released in the 2nd week (+), it will shorten their promotion time in Korea. So it would be a short comeback, compared to other artists but if they squeeze a lot in during their promotions, like they did with 2DT, I'm sure they'll be lots for us to look forward to, in addition to the songs, but it would be nice if it could be at least 3 weeks. =P

edit - i just remembered that they said the album will be released as an ost for the 'Wonder Girls at the Apollo', which is going to be released in the first quarter of 2012 so i wonder if the girls will promote longer. It would be nice if they could. If they have time, they could even attend the year end gayo shows. :P -

I really like watching Running Man and I've been watching it ever since their first episode and a lot of the time, they invite guests, who are famous/popular and sometimes if a celebrity has something they have just released and could help promote their album, so I wonder if Wonder Girls will be invited. I'm sure it'll be really interesting to watch. I was really excited hearing about WG's guesting on FO2 last year, but it didn't turn out all that great, so I hope they appear on another big show, like Running Man. ^^

Wondergirls Taiwan has uploaded the world tour fancam mix. It is a full concert compiled from different US locations using multiple cams per song.

This is the schedule, taken from the video notes:

節目表(Schedule) :

00:53 Intro + I Wanna

01:12 Goodbye

06:47 Don't Cha [The Pussycat Dolls]

10:12 So Hot

15:45 Nobody (Rainstone Remix)

19:27 This Time

23:47 Lip Gloss (Solo by Lim) [Lil Mama]

25:29 Boom Boom Pow (Solo by Yubin) [黑眼豆豆]

27:10 Mercy (Solo by Yenny) [Duffy]

29:50 Single Ladies (Solo by Sohee) [碧昂絲]

32:00 Paparazzi (Solo by Sun) [Lady Gaga]

34:40 Survivor [Destiny's Child]

37:34 Saying I Love You

42:21 Stickwitu [The Pussycat Dolls]

48:18 2 Different Tears

54:22 Tell Me

58:07 Nobody

P.S. This FANCAM MIX is from the United States in all regions concert combined

So you will hear NYC.. SF..... etc. in the talk ...

為求完美,所以是找比較優質的飯拍來做剪接,所以在對話中會聽到不同地區的名字~(紐約~舊金山 等等的)

[Fancam 取自Youtube]

[allkpop,wehisjen,miskey,Ebby02,hengbokkeh,ttopccat02,bigbangster09,dorkified812­,mak88kam]

[WGTW] Wonder Girls World Tour Fancam mix by Wondergirls Taiwan Chokai

Credit: justinro145@YouTube

I think the girls will promote for a short amount of time for their Korean November comeback, but it should be more than 2DT. For 2DT, they had a comeback stage and the next week was their goodbye stage, but they pre-recorded a few perfs for Mnet Countdown so they had a few extra weeks on the show. But in the recent JYPE official announcement, it sounded as if the promotions for this upcoming Korean comeback will be about a month long, as they're expected to debut their album in the U.S in December, however it could be even less than that, because it depends when they will release the mini/album. If they release it at the beginning of the month and have their comeback stage straight away, they can promote for a whole month but if it is released in the 2nd week (+), it will shorten their promotion time in Korea. So it would be a short comeback, compared to other artists but if they squeeze a lot in during their promotions, like they did with 2DT, I'm sure they'll be lots for us to look forward to, in addition to the songs, but it would be nice if it could be at least 3 weeks. =P

edit - i just remembered that they said the album will be released as an ost for the 'Wonder Girls at the Apollo', which is going to be released in the first quarter of 2012 so i wonder if the girls will promote longer. It would be nice if they could. If they have time, they could even attend the year end gayo shows. :P -

I really like watching Running Man and I've been watching it ever since their first episode and a lot of the time, they invite guests, who are famous/popular and sometimes if a celebrity has something they have just released and could help promote their album, so I wonder if Wonder Girls will be invited. I'm sure it'll be really interesting to watch. I was really excited hearing about WG's guesting on FO2 last year, but it didn't turn out all that great, so I hope they appear on another big show, like Running Man. ^^

Since their US debut album will be released next year along with their TV movie and they dont have any other activities in china & etc then I dont think their is any good reason for their promotion to be short.

I dont honestly think JYPE wants to repeat 2DT promotion mistake , last year sadly their comeback was not really memorable maybe to us wonderful yes but to other kpop fans it was not , and with all of the up coming comebacks their promotion should be long.

also this year other than WG being ambassador to Korean food and sohee lancome solo endorsement deal , so far as group they did not have any endorsement deal since the start of this year , so they need to have a longer promotion in order to collect more endorsement deals

Guest wonderr23

looks like our girls and the SCHOOL GYRLS are having fun in LA. :lol: A member from School gyrls tweeted these...

34hi649.jpg

k2l0ky.jpg

and this guy is CONFIRMED as one of the casts

24e16cg.jpg

does this mean that the leaked site about their movie casts/production is true? :ph34r:

another one

2vxr9qt.jpg

v

well Teen Nick is from MTV so...

^Okay but the guy say something like "MTV show" what do he mean? I thought they were working with Nick?. . This is kind of confusing. I'm kind of sad that it take them this long to finally have everything put together. JYPE you seriously disappoint me in you guys promotion market lately. =/

Gotta give what's due to the School Gyrls, they use twitter at the max, this is a lesson in PR tactics! :sweatingbullets:

laurencupcakee Lauren Chavez RT by The_SchoolGyrls

Lunch with @wgsun @wg_lim @wgyenny @wgsohee @wgyubin <3 @wondergirls

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

The_SchoolGyrls School Gyrls

@IAm_DaeDae Its movie time yup you got it Wonder Girls at the Apollo first Day= AMAZING

25 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Sorry for quoting as text, I have issues posting the cap

---

Just came across this video on MTVHIVE.com, differently from other MTV sites it appears not geographically blocked since I'm seeing it from Italy.

Wonder Girls » Tell Me (MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2010)

http://www.mtvhive.com/artist/wonder_girls/videos/576247/tell_me_mtv_world_stage_live_in_malaysia_2010

Guest WonderfulSohee

Wonderfuls just to clarify something.

Many people are saying Wonder Girls' movie are for kids as they are going to be show on Teen Nick. 

NO! Teen Nick is a sub channel owned by USA MTV. 

And yes they're aimed toward teenagers, but older teenager not little kids teenager. 

And people on allkpop needs to grow up. Pissing me off.

Archived