Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

Yenny tweeted! is she finally gonna dye her hair purple? lmao

금발옌 굳바이

Trans: Goodbye Blonde Yen

v2nqf.jpg

Source: www.twitter.com/wgyenny

edit

this is a funny conversation between Seulong and Yenny! They used MissA's song Goodbye baby on their conversation xD

@2AMONG @WGyenny 외국인여자 어디가ㅠ 굿바이 베이비굿바아이

Trans: Foreign woman where are you goingㅠ Goodbye baby goodbye

@WGyenny @2AMONG ㅋㅋㅋ 아무런말도~ 하지말고~ 이대로사라져 주는거 야아아~ㅋㅋ

kkk don't say anything~ just dont~ and please just disappear now~kk

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderr23

Sunye with a Wonderful during departure from Japan airport

p60zo.jpg

credit: @inui_nui

edit

another pic from a wonderful

Link: http://lockerz.com/s/131270367

credit: @Saroly_eiei

FYI K-Wonderfuls gave presents and cake to Lim for her birthday today but unfortunately they didn't meet her..

I just noticed... September has crazy competition for comeback line-ups. I'm super excited to see how everything turns out.

full list includes -

Wonder Girls (rumorednotyetofficial)

SNSD

KARA

Son Dam Bi

Hyori Lee

Brown Eyed Girls

U-Kiss

FT. ISLAND

Kim Kyujoong (ss501)

HeoGag

Jang Liying

Co-ED

G.NA was also placed on the list for september comebacks but I guess it was released earlier then planned? Lol, I can't wait to see the friendly competition.

Guest sibilance

^I don't know whether to doubt this Korean Comeback will occur in September.. you'd think their priority was America first then Korea. For me, I don't see the Korean comeback to be this soon in my honest opinion. It'd be nice if it was but seems unpractical.. with all the money I'm guessing JYP spent on some really huge producers it'd be a shame to see a half committed promotional tour of the USA.. I maybe biased cos I really really want to hear the English Album so I might be wrong though..

YeEun dyeing her hair sounds like they really are preparing to comeback real soon idk where but I'm so excited !!

Guest valentino_rossi46

New fancam from allston1185, so so in love wt her HD fancam

[HD] 110818 JYP Nation - Heartbeat (Kor ver) 2PM, Wonder Girls and Miss A "]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kePEXQORVUU

[HD] 110818 JYP Nation - 10 Out of 10 & Boom Boom Pow Dance (2PM, Wonder Girls, MissA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1pSJ85ny9o

[HD] 110818 JYP Nation - J.Y.Park feat. JYP Girls - She Was Pretty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08APPUZjb2k

During 10 Out of 10, at 1'54, 2PM guys hugged our girls, however, only Woo Young didnt. So Hee is the real boss that he didnt dare to touch lol. In fact, touching between male and female artist is very common, however I have never seen any guy dare to touch So Hee. She also has never shown her abs or wore anything revealing, although she had a great body (Well, her boyfriend will be very happy cuz she preserves herself very well :P, 100% pure )

AXSVsQYCIAAh-tO.jpg

cre: Pikeyenny

Guest onedaymaniac

found this.i think the poster is someone in k-entertainment

i think they asked a turkish tourist about kpop?

he mentioned 2pm,miss a and wg.

then sohee n sunye particularly.not sure what it means...

터키 이스탄불에서 만났다는 한 친구. 2PM. MissA. 원더걸스. 특히 수지. 소희. 선예를 좋아한데. 형같이 생겼는데 대학생이야.

iwQrk.jpg

cr:http://me2day.net/coolpark21

Guest wonderr23

Wondergirls Interview for Cosmopolitan Magazine! I'm still translating the others. In the meantime, enjoy Yubin's interview Done! Sorry for any mistranslations

Cosmopolitan Kim Yubin interview

Q: I think you've heard that you've matured rapidly. How do you feel everytime you hear this?

A: Yes i do feel that way.hahaha. Since my appearance has matured i feel like i have to work hard in order to show that image. In the future i would like to show more of these beautiful features. Am i way too positive?hahaha

Q: What has changed the most since debuting as a wondergirls member on 2007?

A: I realized that spending quality time with family should be valued highly. Being away and not being able to feel your family's affection is really hard.

If it wasn't for my busy activity with Wondergirls, i wouldn't have had realized this feeling.

Q: When you're busy for overseas activity, do you feel like the members are your family?

A: Just few days ago, the members gathered to have a talk. Each member had the chance to express her point.

Even if we don't talk, we know how each and every member felt just by observing. That kind of relationship is too hard to define.

Q: To the Wondergirls who are not only well loved domestically but globally as well, what is the reason why your music is loved?

A: Well, isn't it because of the members' hard work? And our song is really addictive and easy to follow which is why i think people enjoys it.

Q: In the future, what would Wondergirls' role be in KPOP?

A: We still have a long way to go. In the future, our aim is to share our music with a lot of people.

That's what i want for our future.

Q: The are a lot of idols who debuted, some are still in the process of becoming idols, and some are a little older. What do you think are the pros and cons of this?

A: I think i'm still a little young to know that don't you think?haha. But what we think about this since years ago has become broader.

There are a lot of cutesy and lively concept. As a matter of fact, we would love to try these concepts some day.

However, it's a little regrettable that we are little old to try that.hahaha

Q: What kind of field would Yubin want to challenge herself in?

A: I'm really interested in acting. If i'm given the chance, i would really like to give it a try. Especially the action or mystery thriller genres. I really like those kind of movies.

V

yes i know that. I always give credit! was gonna put it once i'm done

Sohee interview

Q: Sohee who was a student back then. I was your teacher. Do you remember me?

A: a, really? that's why you look familiar. I kept thinking i thought i saw you somewhere, right, 1st grade in junior high!

Q: Yes. I briefly taught moral subject .haha

A: It's been a long time since i saw you.hahaha

Q: Yes i know, compared back then to now you've really matured. After debuting at such a young age, don't you think you have matured rapidly?

A: Well, i don't know. But what does maturing means? I think i don't know.

Q: You have a lot of young fans. Don't you have thoughts sometimes like "oh i have grown a lot"?

A: No not at all. You don't have that kind of feeling when you're 20. Frankly speaking i want to be 10 years old forever. I think i still feel like a teenager. hahaha

Q: You started your overseas activitites at such a young age. You must've felt homesick. How do you overcome that whenever you feel that way?

A: I really didn't feel that way. And the members come to Korea often. Only people who don't have a lot of people around them feels homesickness.

In addition, our Korean food in America is very delicious which is why we don't feel homesick.

Q: Sohee has been doing a lot of solo photoshoots, and also showed the fashionista in her. Besides singing i think you're talented in fashion as well. Does it interest you?

A: I like doing fashion. But i do it as enjoyment not to the point where i want to pursue it.

Q: Then how about acting? You were great in <I like it hot>.

A: Yes acting is the field which i have a deep interest in. If i'm given the oppurtunity in the future i would definitely be happy to pursue it. Although i dreamed of becoming a singer, my dream of becoming an actress will always be there.

So if i'm given the chance i will definitely showcase my acting.

Q: Why do you think you and Wondergirls receive much love from people all over the world?

A: uhm.

Q: In 5 years time, what kind of image will Sohee be showing us?

A: I think i would have to work hard on whatever field i do right? But then i am clueless on that topic.

Hyerim Interview

Q: You started your activity as a new Wondergirls member. Did you get use to being with them?

A: The members treated me warmly like family which is why i was able to adapt quickly.

Q: A lot of fans are wondering about you Hyerim. Some fans are really curious of what are the charms of Hyerim?

A: I think the best judge for my character and strong points are the members.hahaha That is such an embarassing thing to admit.

Q: When was the happiest activity you had as a Wondergirl?

A: During our American tour, although it was really hard i still enjoyed it. I would really like to do it again. On my first performance before a huge crowd of fans, was really fun although there were tensions. I want to do another Wondergirls tour. Just the thought of that brings joy to me.

Q: What's the difference between domestic fans and overseas fans?

A: Honestly, i don't know. Both are passionate. a, come to think of it domestic fans seems calm while our foreign fans are more affectionate.

Q: On which country do you think Wondergirls are well-loved?

A: I think we get a lot of love on Southeast Asian countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Philippines....i think we're popular in China too.

We once had an encounter with guests at a hotel who came toward us and danced 'Nobody'. It was funny but i'm thankful for it.

Q: How do Wondergirls spend time with each other?

A: The members really enjoys eating so we usually talk about restaurants. Each member searches the internet and shares their finds.

And when we dine together we chat and that makes me nervous. But then the members feel like family to me.

Q: What are the things you want to learn from the other senior members?

A: Firstly, Sunye unnie really took good care of me when i became a member, even when i first came to America she really encouraged me a lot. Sunye unnie really makes you comfortable when you're with her.

Yeeun unnie is always confident. I really want to learn that from her.

Yubin is really charismatic on stage, i once saw her eyes during performing and it really surprised me.

Sohee is the same age as me, although we are the same age she's really a matured and thoughtful friend. I want to learn from her fashion sense as well.

Q: When you're away and you miss your family, how do you deal with it?

A: I just spend time with members and the people at our agency to ease my loneliness. If not i look for photos in the internet to comfort myself.

When i miss my family i write mail or call them.

Yeeun's interview

Q: You have matured beautifully.

A: I'm grateful for that. But no matter how much i work out i still can't lose weight. So recently am learning the method of loving yourself. I used to have this kind of thinking "why am i like this?", but nowadays i changed that to "I love being myself".

Q: You mentioned that you have a lot of interest in romance. Do you want to date?

A: Yes i do have a lot of interest in that! I'm already 23. Park Jinyoung said that if the album which we are preparing right now gets successful he will allow me to date.

I'm gonna have to work hard for that. Then i will date.

Q: Yeeun has always been known to have a strong character but was there a time when you felt stressed or hardship during overseas activities?

A: Of course there is. Whenever i experience stress or slump i eat. It's a cycle.

But then i exercise and let myself sweat a lot. That makes my body lighter.

Q: It wasn't an easy decision to leave your fixed popularity here behind and move to the American stage right?

A: I just recalled something, if you actually mixed the alphabets of 'WONDER GIRLS' you will get 'WORLD SINGER'.

It feels like it was our fate to be on a global stage.hahaha Recently my concern is how to impact rather than increase.

We just want to look ahead and do our very best.

Q: This interview was suppose to be conducted by me but you're so good. If you continue to speak this well you will be an MC in the future!

A: haha. Rather than MCing i'm more interested in acting. Recently i've been practising singing a lot in America that it's been giving me thoughts. My vocal teacher told me don't just sing, instead feel and act like you're in the music. So musicals i think are fun too.

Q: In 5 years time,what would happen to Wondergirls?

A: a, that's a really tough question don't you think? It's 5 years so i'm gonna dream big and say wondergirls will have a world tour in 100 countries? And also tour places where we can help the needy and also attend charity events.

By then we will have a Spanish and Chinese Version of our songs, although it might be tiring to visit each region of the countries. And a 3D movie production of our tour.

And all the songs i wrote i will release and produce it as my solo album.hahahaha Just the thought of that is joyful right?

Anyway, from this point on Wondergirls will show a beautiful and lovely image to everyone. I'm serious!

Sunye's interview

Q: As the leader of Wondergirls you must have a lot responsibilities for the group. Do you feel burdened by that?

A: First of all thank you for describing me that way. When we're overseas, as a leader you must sacrifice a lot of yourself for the members.

But through burdens you learn a lot. I'm really blessed to be a leader.

Q: There are news about you occasionally doing charitable works in South Korea during your break. Isn't it hard to maintain your schedule with all the activities you're doing?

A: This is somewhat related to religion. Since i was young i loved doing missionary works and sharing love to people. This impact of love and sharing is such a 'wonder'.

The love which i get in return makes me want to continue to do this kind of work.

Q: Although i jokingly mentioned this earlier, i just wanna ask is Sunye ready for romance?

A: hahaha. I think so. I do want to experience that. I watch action, romantic comedy, and animations you know! I think it would be nice if those dreams turn into reality.

I want to be a good mom and have a family someday.

Q: Several days ago you were in Japan for JYP Nation concert?

A: Yes. We never performed there so we expected a lot. Just the thought of meeting our Japanese fans made my heart pound.

Q: Why do you think Wondergirls and their music is well-loved on a global scale?

A: I think the biggest reason is that anyone can easily sing and dance to our song. The people who attends our concerts are diverse. The age varies from young to old and families as well.

Isn't that the reason? The members are proud of that as well.

Q: Any plans of taking acting in the future? I think you will do well in that field.

A: I think i'm still not qualified for that. uhm..i think it takes a lot of passion in order to do well in that field. However, if i'm given a chance whether it may be movie or musicals. I will do my very best.

Q: As the leader of Wondergirls, what do you think is the final goal of the group?

A: Wondergirls final goal has not been decided yet. Each moment we will be thankful and focus. Don't you think we need to have that kind of mindset in order to aim high?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group interview

Q: You guys had been so busy with your American activities. How's everyone?

A: Sunye: We received a lot acting, vocals, and dance lessons. We are also busy recording.

We live in the Manhattan area so we don't use cars. Instead we walk when we go and spend our time outdoors.

Yeeun: In preparation for our new album we have a lot of lessons. In the morning we have english lesson, eat lunch, recording, then vocal lesson. It's a very systematic way i guess.

Sometimes, we go to events such as Fashion Week.

Q: Wondergirls although busy in America had performed in many stages. Which is the most special for you?

A: Sohee: I think Special Olympics in Athens? It's our first stage in Europe, we performed in a huge audience and before korean athletes so that really made me proud.

Hyerim: I choose Special Olympics in Athens as well, i was really touched without knowing i had tears flowing.

Yubin: In retrospect to the members' precious comments, i think being appointed as Pyeongchang's Special Olympics ambassador really made me proud and happy.

Sunye: And i think we're most thankful for being able to show Korea to the world. I think that's what the members sincerely thinks.

It makes our job more meaningful.

Q: Final goals of Wondergirls?

A: Sunye: We would like to perform for all the people who loves our music. Our final goal is accomplish that.

Rather than worrying, just focus and value every moment.

Sohee: We want everyone to communicate with us through singing and dancing. Wouldn't this be the final goal of Wondergirls?

Yubin: rather than having a final goal we want people to enjoy Kpop and Wondergirls' music.

Yeeun: We want people to find joy through our music. And also we want to achieve our dream of having a World Tour. In addition a personal plane with Wondergirls logo in it. hahaha

Source: http://kimyubin88.com/

Guest KKANGJI

Wondergirls Interview for Cosmopolitan Magazine! I'm still translating the others. In the meantime, enjoy Yubin's interview :wub:

Thank for translating

But i wanna request to you put this source

Althouh u translate it, original interview(korean)'s source is yubdot(http://kimyubin88.com)

We are very upset because many fans dont write its source and just copy and paste!

We are typing interview first hand

Guest MuTHeN

omo~~ sun's pic with mic looks awesome w00t.gif

must have this mag crazy.gif

@wonderr23 thanx for the trans rolleyes.gif

@vash thanx the pics and info rolleyes.gif

There's a fancam of Sohee @ Haneda Airport~

I love her airport fashion =D It looks comfortable =)

and look @1:04 she's so cute =P

Sohee @ Haneda Airport

CR - yoyu0130@youtube

Yesterday was sooo busy XD I don't even know what will happen once WG makes a comeback with a full album, I think I'll never have free time anymore haha. Thanks for everyone here who shared fancams, scans, pics, interview translations etc. it was all very very interesting~ I liked all the JYP Nation performances!!! My favorite one is Take It =D I'm happy they performed that song =) They all sound really good and look so pretty. The concert looks so good, I really wish for a DVD (please JYP!). For the photoshoot, OMG YuMin look so hot *o* I didn't expect amazing pictures like this, this concept looks so good for them!! I really love all the pics~ YuMin *o* and for the Cosmopolitan photoshoot... what can I say? Just amazing =D They look so pretty. I really like the solo pics of Sohee and Yubin. and also the Sohee/Yeeun pic... and the group pic... haha I like all the pics actually XD I wish they'll have this concept for their comeback, they look perfect~ I have to say, yesterday was just amazing. I wish it was like this everyday XD

Guest jcsmark

So this is why JYP has been flying back and forth between LA and New York the past couple of weeks.

Details on Wonder Girls’ Teen Nick movie, “Wonder Girls at the Apollo” + US Album release info!

by johnnydorama on August 20, 2011 at 9:06 pm

allkpop just received an update on the Wonder Girls‘ upcoming Teen Nick movie, “Wonder Girls at the Apollo“.

JYP Entertainment in association with Nick Cannon’s company N’credible, just finalized their network agreement last week, to air through TV station Teen Nick. The show is slated to air in the first quarter of 2012 and will consist of a total of over 6 episodes. Filming for the tv movie will begin in October.

This will be the first time for Asian artists to have a tv movie series airing in the US, so both fans and producers are in high anticipation.

JYP Entertainment told allkpop, “Wonder Girls’ US debut album will be released in timing with the movie, as its OST album.”

Who’s excited about this? Tell us what you think in the comments section below!

Allkpop

The article mentions that Wonder Girls' US debut album will be released next year. The September rumors makes me wonder whether WG has plans to release a Korean album as well next month. Earlier this year JYPE reps did say WG were recording both Korean and English songs. But then again, WG are filming for their movie this October so they may not have the time for a k-comeback. Although the US album is delayed once again, I think it's good news to hear that "Wonder Girls at the Apollo" is a TV movie series.

Now we know why JYP has been flying back and forth between LA and New York the past couple of weeks.

Allkpop

I don't know what to say, i know JYP/E is waiting for the best moment to debut the girls in the US but what about "the rumoured comeback" in September ? Does it mean we have to wait the first quarter of 2012 ?

I thought their recent photoshoot = a comeback

I'm confused :sweatingbullets:

Guest Smilion

"The show is slated to air in the first quarter of 2012"

“Wonder Girls’ US debut album will be released in timing with the movie, as its OST album."

"sigh" :(Now I REALLY hope they will have a long Korean comeback this year..

I really don't like this, we have to wait for the US album until next year, and they will start filming for the movie in October so the only time they can have a Korean comeback is in September. But since there haven't been any news about a Korean comeback yet the assumed comeback will probably happen in the later half of September and that means a really short promotion time, just like with 2dt..

ahh this sucks.

Guest yubin4ever

Im gonna NEED for them to do a Korean comeback. I honestly dont think I can wait until next year :tears:

Truthfully, I know I could and will wait and be patient but this is sooo depressing. Seriously

Guest i.said.goodbye

Well if you think about it the Korean comeback is even more possible now if the US album has been pushed back to early 2012. The Korean comeback can also now be longer then just 3 weeks which I think will be awesome for all fans (if it does happen!) I know it's depressing since most of us have been waiting for 2 years or more but let's try to remain positive for the girls... can you imagine how hard it is for them?

Wonder Girls and Wonderfuls fighting!<333333

Guest Dumpling9

I'm pissed off honestly. I thought the girls were coming back THIS year defiantly. But I guess I was wrong AGAIN. What makes things worst is that it's freaking teenicks which by the way many people don't have, and last time I checked nick cannon was a C list star who only was only in he spotlight because of his wife. Waiting is getting tiring. Waiting for wonder girls is like waiting for rain in a hot desert. i thought jyp promised it would be out THIS year, i dont even know why I'm surprised anymore, jyp always does this shizz. I honestly don't think is great publicity nick cannons movie productions don't tend to do very well and this own girlband was a total flop. The school gurlz or whatever are a major joke even to Tweens. Tweens were making fun of them on many sites. In fact I can't believe that I just realized this, music groups be it boys or girls are not even the "in" thing. It's all about solo artist. I mean even americas own boy/girl groups aren't successful. The only somewhat famous boy band is that nickelodeon group big time rush, and their not even THAT famous. I honestly think that jyp didn't think this whole thing out. I believe that he really did just plop he girls in the states before actually studying it. America isn't like Korea, where having catchy dance moves help. The audience the wonder girls are aimed towards is the Tweens not teens but the 13 - 11 year olds, and most kids won't care about the dance moves. Theist succuessful girl group in America was pcd and that wasn't even really a band, more like Nicole and the back up dancers.The only way I think wg will ever make it is if they do something like pcd, which I doubt will happen or if they are five really cute boys, which I again doubt will happen.

I've been pacient for January because I was told that they'd be back by then, when January came and no news about their album came i shrugged it off and contiuned waiting. Then i waited for march because apparently they would come back on march but apparently that wasnt true. So i continued waiting. I waited for june because their aLbum was suppose to be out in the summer but ole and behold summer is almost gone and still NO album. I don't even know why I should wait anymore. I know that I dont sound like a true fan or whatever but having my hopes up high excited to see the girls then having them crush pisses me off. At this point I've forgotten why I have stood by their sides. I absolutely HATE how jyp can never keep his promises or gets fans hopes up. I rather him say nothing about the girls coming back than promising empty promises that he can't keep. I'm going to find some other gg to keep my interest while I effing wait AGAIN.

Even though the korean comeback is rumored I still have extremely high hopes. As a Wonderful I'd like to also add in that if the comeback is just a rumor and they don't have anymore activities and fly back to NY to film for the series... I'll still wait for them.

Allkpop stated that the filming was scheduled to begin in October but they didn't state when in October.. It could be during the end of the month (hopefully). I personally hope that the girls make a Korean comeback before they leave off to NY. Hopefully mid September until mid October? It's short, but I believe thats the most we could ask from the girls at the moment since the filming schedule isn't that far away.

I've waited for them to come back for years and if they ask of us to wait a bit longer; I will accept without any complaints.

I know we're all kind of disappointed by the news but I sort of believe that we only created excitement among ourselves because afterall it was only a rumor right? Either way, I'm happy we still got to see small bits of them in between (live chats, magazine pictorials, JYP nation concert, twitter updates, fantastic chats and Athens performances.)

At the moment... I just really feel bad for our fellow K-Wonderfuls... They've waited so long... and they also had the less amount of interaction time with the girls during the hiatus... They must be really disappointed to hear about the filming schedule and the album being delayed once again. I hope we don't lose anymore K-Wonderfuls after they hear this and they continue to show devotion for our girls.

Let's all be positive and see how everything turns out. If it's a fail/flop then our girls and us fans would know at least they took the chance. If it's a success then we know that the amount of time that they've spent on hiatus and the amount of time we've spent waiting didn't go to waste. Wonderfuls... Please stay strong.

Archived