Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest jcsmark

Good job Ahn Boss :D

JYP, "Wonder Girls Sohee Fixed the Melody for 2PM's 'Hands Up'"

by: my.yonghwa.baby on Jun 25, 2011

411497_large.png

Singer and producer Park Jin Young, better known as JYP, revealed through his me2day that, "Wonder Girls Sohee fixed the melody for 2PM's 'Hands Up.' If Sohee hadn't fixed it, 'Hands Up would have been a different song. That's why it says 'advised by Ahn Sohee' on 2PM's album. Ms. Senseful, please continue your constructive criticisms."

JYP even personally tweeted a message to Sohee saying, "Ms. Senseful, please continue your constructive criticisms."

Netizens who came upon the news of Sohee's involvement with "Hands Up" commented,"I wonder what sort of changes there were to the melody," "Sohee is a silent power," "She must have exceptional talent," and "I want to hear addicitive Wonder Girls songs."

2PM made their official comeback with "Hands Up" on June 20th, and the addicitive melody and beat of "Hands Up" are receiving a lot of praise from fans.

Source: Nate

Credit http://www.soompi.com/news/jyp-wonder-girls-sohee-fixed-the-melody-for-2pms-hands-up

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

Official news from Wondergirlsworld

Wonder Girls at China Mobile Wireless Music Award.

Event Notice: China’s largest mobile service provider, China Mobile, ended the year 2010 with a prominent 584,000,000 users. Every year, the China Mobile Wireless Music Awards selects a winner by calculating their users’ mobile music usage. Thus, this make the China Mobile Wireless Music Awards one of the most reputable events in China.

Event Location: Beijing National Stadium

Event Time: June 24, 2011 at 19:00 (Korean Time)

Wonder Girls Appearances: Red Carpet, Awards Acceptance, and Celebratory Performance.

Wonder Girls Award Information: Best Yearly Foreign Group.

Other Guests: Ju Gul Lyoon, Li Wi Choon, So Ah Hun, Han Kyung, Jang Jung Yung, Ju Pil Chang, Bang Ju Myung, S.H.E., etc.

Wonder Girls Performance Set: “Nobody (Korean Version)” and “2 Different Tears (Chinese Version)”

credit http://www.wondergirlsworld.com/notice/1131

In fact, I didnt thing this award event is such a big event because lacking of K-media attention, photo. Thanks Wondergirlsworld gave more information. This award is definitely 1 big achievement to our girls

---------------------------------

Yesterday, SoHee tweet "Put ur hands up" in Hanggul, then she tweet something "can I trust u" or something like that, then 2PM guys and JYP flooded the answers. Thanks JYP tweet about SoHee hidden talent <3

Guest wonderfulalways

Hi, if u guys r free now, pls vote for our girls through this link:

http://kids.daum.net...srchText

ughh.. we were actually leading in the poll, but now that sones know about the poll, they outnumbered us. The amount of K-Wonderfuls have really decreased, huh?

followWG tweeted a picture of the girls in the practice room!

지금 원더걸스는 연습실! ;)

28qyw0.jpg

credits: followWG@twitter

I don't know why I'm getting so excited... they keep teasing!

Guest qoxie

About a dozen of these pics were published by the Chinese media (with or without watermarks).

So JYP China must have been the photographer-cum-distributor.

I must say, the staff there works very hard to publicize JYP Nation artistes.

Too bad their 2PM & missA updates typically get more than 5~10x retweets than for WG nowadays.

Sohee's facial expressions are always a delight whenever she performs.

2SChY.jpg

Cvum9.jpg

jV8PQ.jpg

wCvBF.jpg

PHBvT.jpg

5iSTn.jpg

eTua1.jpg

uBkgQ.jpg

rGUf2.jpg

x2I5p.jpg

oGBiP.jpg

jQNh2.jpg

R5vrW.jpg

IeJyU.jpg

OAwav.jpg

zPKm6.jpg

wpR1s.jpg

jLtZT.jpg

Dxfz0.jpg

UkcCa.jpg

pY27a.jpg

QLI0R.jpg

ntsD1.jpg

PegnW.jpg

Jytnc.jpg

6Uytk.jpg

qFLeQ.jpg

uQzHA.jpg

MiZsb.jpg

h1Wpf.jpg

jVTIX.jpg

z2tQR.jpg

CJDjY.jpg

50fXx.jpg

wS4Z8.jpg

JUYcC.jpg

IZTdd.jpg

BuP5I.jpg

BAxAU.jpg

2Kv0r.jpg

mEY26.jpg

xHk5V.jpg

zxsMn.jpg

LqTfo.jpg

QlRKU.jpg

jafi8.jpg

tBOae.jpg

2moIz.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Guest valentino_rossi46

SoHee is calling HeeChul in Youngstreet NOW

watch here http://www.livestream.com/chocoball

or http://www.livestream.com/yososexy

Faster Wonderful lol

Sohee Called in and Heechul faceplam and say this is awkward

Heechul suddenly light up :3 Soheechul :D

When sohee called and say " hello" the staff played some romantic song and now heechul asked them to off the song

and heechul asking sohee how she think of heechul and sohee say a good oppa

When sohee say she is Sohee , Heechul was shock and ask really?

Sohee clal ended and Heechul said " tomorrow is your birthday right?" sohee was shock and said " oh you knew?" and hee wished her happy bday

I believe our dear Hee DJ is dying with happiness right now... SoHeeChul~ XD

And now Wonder Girl's Nobody is played

credit:http://twitter.com/#!/Blue_BeautySJ

WG Sohee said "I'm Ahn Sohee who lives in Cheongdam-dong." then HeeDJ shouted "Ah Daebak!!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ LMAO ㅋㅋㅋ Cute fanboy lolol

credit:@the_Chess

HC mentioned something about JYP (probably about their dinner recently lol), he looked very embrassing and couldnt stop smiling after SoHee calling, and danced Nobody when the song was played

Today his radio will have a lot of artist calling, whether Sun Ye will call him too?

Guest valentino_rossi46

Update with clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yilT2SowSM

Sohee is trending worldwide lol

soheechul.jpg

Thanks HeeChul. He even created trending worldwide for SoHee before WF start trending event lol. Best Wonderful ever

On Sunday 26th June 2011, @HeechulSJFacts said:

#ThanksHeeDJ

HeeDJ asked Sohee wat kind of person is he to Sohee.

Sohee: a bro whom I'm thankful to

Hee: I'm also thankful to u. Everytime when I'm frustrated, feel like beating people, I'll think of u n I'll calm down. I'm very interesting right? Lastly pls say sth to me~

Sohee: I always feel tat YS is very interesting, u hv work hard. Hope ur promotion for ur new album will be successful.

Hee: tml is ur bday rite?

Sohee: yes

Hee: then I'll wish u happy bday in advanced.

Sohee: thanks

Cr:80后花瓣部落

Listener said somehting about heechul's mood suddenly rise after sohee call in and heechul deny ? (not confirm) (credit:@Blue_BeautySJ)

Guest valentino_rossi46

SoHee moved to 6th worldwide lol

soheechul2.jpg

[110626/TRANS] Heechul-Sohee Conversation on YS

[TRANS] Heechul-Sohee Conversation on YS today

Guest (call-in): Hello.

Heechul: Hello who are you?

Guest: I am Ahn Sohee.

Heechul /laughs wildly: Ah how embarassing, you’ve been busy lately right?

Sohee: Yes.

Heechul: I always mention you on the show, we also met on Family Outing 2.

Sohee: Yes, you took care of me then, so I am very thankful.

Heechul: I met up with JYP. He kept praising you. How are your activities in America?

Sohee: Yes, but now i’m very comfortable living here.

Heechul: Today is my last day. Hey! stop misunderstanding the situation! Shut down that music! I can’t even hear what she’s saying! Who am I to you?

Sohee: an oppa who i’m very thankful towards.

Heechul: I’m very thankful toward you, when I feel angry and i feel like hitting someone I think of you and I’m calm again. I’m interesting aren’t I? Please say some last words.

Sohee: I always listen to Youngstreet and find it very interesting, must have been tiring for you. I hope you will have a successful album promotion.

Heechul: is tomorrow your birthday?

Sohee: Yes.

Heechul: Then an early Happy Birthday to you.

Sohee: Thank you

cr: minbunny + http://sgsjelfs.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/110626trans-heechul-sohee-conversation-on-ys/

Some other infos:

HeeDJ said to Heebon (the guest of his radio today) that she has to call Sohee as Soheenim even if Sohee is younger than her~ Cr: 80后花瓣部落

Listener: so many ppl came bcoz they dun want HeeDJ to cry. So good~

J: shall we mk him cry?

Hee: i'm not gonna cry. I'm in a good mood now.

Listener: ever since Sohee called in, HeeDJ has been in a very good mood

Hee: no such thing~~~~~ ^^

cr: 80后花瓣部落

Then HeeChul + TRAX JungMo played the song Let U go - the song he used to sing to SoHee in FO2

If u guys dont remember, watch this FO2 clip again <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJQvrF4DtTM

It makes me wonder whether HC really prepared to sing this song for the radio show today, or he just think about that after SoHee call and ask Jungmo to perform it with him :P

On the other hand, I think Youngstreet staff connected with Sohee and asked her call HC, it's like their surprising gift to him, since he even didnt know when she called, and immediately after she said "an yong ha sae yo", the romantic song was played and HeeChul ask "Molla?". Then when So hee said "I'm SoHee", HC was so surprised. It's must be the preparing of the staff :). Thanks to YS staffs for this cute moment, Korean fans must be happy too since they didnt hear SoHee's voice in the radio for a long time

-----

JYP seems like a lovemaker now, he praised SoHee in front of HC lol, seems like he is accepting HC, now is SoHee's turn :P

-----

After nearly 2 hours trending, So Hee now is not in worldwide trending list, but still in top 10 of some countries such as Singapore, malaysia, Indonesia

Guest Mia_Mia

soheechul forever!.... that was adorable, im glad that Sohee called in because Heechul was so very happy when she revealed her identity.

Sohee is really growing up, i would never have guessed that she would have done something so public. Mandoo :wub:

Guest Hideayu

Yeahh!! i am so happy happy that Heechul can hear to Ahn Sohee voice on his last show!! Sohee sound so cheerful!! hehehe ^-^

Guest r1988

tumblr_lne7zih11r1qco1zjo1_500.jpg

@followWG 지금 원더걸스는 연습실!

Wonder Girls practicing now!

Im so excited the girls are teasing us more with their comeback

Guest wonderr23

woot i see there's already a translation of Youngstreet.LOL Here's my version...

Heechul: So let's see who's the caller. Hello?

Sohee: Yes. Hello.

Heechul: Oh what (interrupted by romantic music)...where are you from caller?

Sohee: Yes i am from Cheongsam-dong and my name is Sohee....(cut by Heechul's loud laugh)

Heechul: Oh daebak!!!!(loud scream) Really?

Sohee: Yes Hello.

Heechul: Yes Hello. I'm Kim Heechul ahhh...wahh this is really awkward. Sohee you've been really busy these days...

Sohee: Yes i have a schedule here so ...

Heechul: wahh Thank you very much. Do you listen to Youngstreet?

Sohee: Oh when i'm here in Korea and when i'm free i do listen to it.

Heechul: Well how is it then? How is Heechul oppa?

Sohee: *awkward laugh* omo... you are so talented and fun host that's why i have great time listening to your radio show.

Heechul: I always think of Sohee during broadcast. We've met in Family Outing 2 and Come To Play right?

Sohee: Yes. During that time you took such good care of me and i am very thankful for that. *polite manner*

Heechul: Yes thank you. I recently met Park Jin-young and he kept praising you.

Sohee: *startled* PD-nim? haha

Heechul: Yes whenever we meet and he always praises you. He told me to stop bothering him.

Sohee: ahhh *awkward laugh*

Heechul: How about your US activities?

Sohee: Yes doing a lot and very comfortable lifestyle.

Heechul: Ahh thank you. Today's my last day of being a DJ here.

Sohee: Yes Yes i heard

Heechul: I hope our Sohee doesn't misunderstood this so please wait... *shouts at the staff* Stop the music! I can't hear anything. Now Sohee can hear me right?

Sohee: Yes *laugh*

Heechul: This is the last question sent for the day. What is Heechul to Sohee?

*brief silence*

Sohee: ohh...

Heechul: What the hell is this..

Sohee: an oppa whom i'm very thankful to

Heechul: You're the person i'm very thankful towards too. Whenever i'm irritated and i feel like i want to hit someone i would always think of Sohee. And then that would calm me down.

Sohee: hahaha Yes.

Heechul: It's fun right? Honestly, oppa is fun and entertaining right?

Sohee: Yes indeed very entertaining.

Heechul: So please last words for me so that i can wrap up this show nicely. Thank You.

Sohee: I've enjoyed listening to your radio show. I will root for your album's release so please show us a great stage. Thank you.

Heechul: Thank you...isn't tomorrow your birthday?

Sohee: *startled* Yes that's right.

Heechul: Happy Birthday and i will play Wondergirls' Nobody for you.

Sohee: Yes Thank you.

Heechul: Yes Thanks.

*Nobody playing*

Source for video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn8evcFmRTg [cr: Athenejen2]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT you know that part where Heenim mentioned FO2..he also mentioned Come To Play ..sorry if i've missed that part.

Guest r1988

I found two articles about WG winning at award show in china

원더걸스, 中 페스티벌서 최고의 해외 아티스트상 수상

2011062601002325900193441.jpg

원더걸스가 중국 이동무선음악 페스티벌에서 해외 아티스트상을 받았다.

원더걸스는 24일 진행된 중국 이동무선음악 페스티벌에 참여, 최고 해외 아티스트 상을 받았다. 이들이 입장하자 관객들은 열렬한 박수와 환호를 보냈고, 멤버들은 손을 흔들며 미소짓는 것으로 객석의 성원에 화답했다. 원더걸스는 상을 받은 뒤 '2DT(투 디프런트 티어스)'와 '노바디'를 불러 현장 분위기를 달아오르게 했다.

원더걸스는 새 앨범 작업 중이다.

백지은 기자 silk781220@sportschosun.com

원더걸스, 中서 최고 해외그룹상 수상

1309072871_171529.jpg

[티브이데일리=박미령 중화권전문기자] 세계로 뻗어 나가는 걸그룹 원더걸스가 중국에서 최고음반 판매량 해외그룹상을 수상했다.

원더걸스는 24일 중국 베이징에서 열린 차이나모바일무선음악수상식에 참석해 최고음반판매량 해외그룹상을 수상했다.

이날 원더걸스는 현장 팬들의 뜨거운 환호속에서 레드카펫에 등장했으며 트로피를 받아들은 5명의 멤버는 유창한 중국어로 수상소감을 전달했다.

시상식이 끝난 뒤 공연무대에서 원더걸스는 '노바디'와'2 Different Tears'를 열창해 현장의 분위기가 후끈 달아올랐다.

한편 원더걸스는 올해 하반기 TV 영화 ‘원더걸스 앳 더 아폴로’에 출연해 배우로 데뷔할 예정이다.

[티브이데일리=박미령 중화권전문기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진출처=신랑위러]

Guest r1988

The Wonder Girls are back in the practice room!

20110626_wondergirlspracticeroom_01-460x308.jpg

As fans know, the Wonder Girls have been busy with an all-around schedule in recent months, from attending fashion shows and events in New York to winning awards in China. But when it comes down to it, these five idols are performers — and it looks like they just might be preparing for a return to the stage!

Vigilant Wonderfuls have been awarded with the sight of the pop quintet concentrating on new choreography in their practice room. The official Wonder Girls Twitter (@followWG) recently posted the following photo with the enigmatic caption, “The Wonder Girls are practicing now! ;)

20110626_wondergirlspracticeroom_02-460x345.jpg

Although this photo doesn’t reveal much, it’s more than enough to get fans talking back in the home country and beyond. Aside from their minimal promotions for “2 Different Tears” last year, the ladies haven’t released new music in years, so any return to the stage would be highly anticipated by many.

Meanwhile, cutie member Sohee celebrated her nineteenth (20 in Korean age) birthday today, with Wonderfuls bringing her name into Twitter’s Trending Topics earlier today.

With the Girls hard at work with their debut album in America, it’s unclear whether their next title track & album will be promoted in Korea. Stay tuned to allkpop for more info on this matter!

Source: Twitter

Credit: AIIKPOP

AIIKPOP made me even more excited

Archived