Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest qoxie

A WG salute in the latest issue of 漫画世界 (Comics World)  anthology magazine.

Nknfz.jpg

pDovN.jpg

Cr: 橘橙″掉En @ Baidu

I think this is the front cover (2011, Week 27 issue).

zXpUzl.jpg

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jpopfandekpop

WG was mentioned in a Kpop feature by Argentine teen mag Luna Teen again.

The publication had surveyed the most popular K-idols online in April (link) & then published the results in their May issue.

Dunno how many pages there were, but I found this.

*quoted image*

Source: http://www.dongponew...tml?idxno=19012

WG in the same mag last year (May 2010 issue).

*quoted image*

Source: http://www.21bangs.c...e-issue-of-may/

- - - - - - -

About G-Soul: I got the feeling he may be JYP's next project this year (after WG's album).

Always wondered he had chosen to remain in the US for academic reasons, & I think his recent tweets confirmed as such (he was stressed out by exams).

If he is indeed completing his studies soon, there's gonna be a career choice to make.

Yet with J-Lim's successful return to Korea, as well as G.Na's strong debut, it is evidence that there is a market for poppier Korean R&B again (as per pre-2008 before the idol craze exploded).

If so, I think his & WG's professional paths could well intersect in the future, since they (as well as J-LIM & missA's MIN) formed the "older", RAIN-influenced JYPE proteges who were seasoned during the pre-bubblegum era.

G-Soul has been on the radar so long, it's hard to believe he's only as old as Yoobin & the oldest 2PM boys. (San E, G.Na, Changmin, Seulong are all older.)

It wasnt a survery, is a section special for Kpop groups, I know because Im argentinian and I bought that magazine xD, so they speak about kpop groups there, they said there that in past magazines they wrote about wonder girls and other groups and now they have to speak about  2ne1, JYJ, Shinee, Rain and more :) I guess the section come out each month or maybe after 15 days? not sure because I dont follow that magazine , hope that clear up how it is, I hope I can use the scans to show it to other people.. can I use them,please?

Guest onedaymaniac

sunye tweet...i think her heart is still in haiti :D

E5AEU.jpg

and she got a reply from that organization.

E4bxy.jpg

cr:twitter

Guest jcsmark

Yeeun updated her me2day yesterday, I think she is having a hard time sleeping. Yubin also tweeted that she couldn't sleep a few days ago. Maybe stress?

잠이안와요 ㅠㅠ

http://me2day.net/wgyenny

Lim updated her me2day as well, talking about the nice weather and asking how it is in Korea

오늘 날씨 대~박 더워요!!!>< 한국은 어때요? :)

http://me2day.net/wg_lim

------

Saw this link on twitter.

WG is listed on the performance list for MBC's Korean Music Wave (Japan) - August 13, 2011

The guest list may change, but I think there's a good chance that WG may participate in this event because JYP Nation concert is also held in Japan a few days later on August 17th and 18th.

こんにちは。

LOOKKOREAで販売開始する予定でございます^^

1.仁川 KOREAN MUSIC WAVE 2011

日程 :2011年8月13日(土) 19時(予定)

会場 :仁川文鶴(ムンハク)競技場

出演:東方神起,BIGBANG,2PM,スーパージュニア,SHINee,MBLAQ,BEAST,CNBLUE,少女時代,KARA,SG Wannabe,FTISLAND, 2NE1,WonderGirlsなど

(出演者は事情によって変更になる可能性がございます。)

主催:文化體育観光部/仁川廣域市

主管:(株)エイチエイチカンパニー/仁川観光公社

主管放送社:(株)MBC

主管旅行社: LOOKKOREA

2.EVENT

MBLAQ,BEASTのミニーファンミーティング

(詳細は販売開始と同時に発表予定)

詳しい内容は販売開始の際に発表いたしますのでもう少しお待ちくださいませ*^^*

皆様の~たくさんのご参加をお待ちしております~!!

http://www.lookkorea.jp/community/notice/view.html?l_idx=1714

Guest qoxie

jpopfandekpop --

Sure, & thanks for the clarification.

I was referencing YG Family fans, who were behind the online summarization & dissemination the Argentine magazine features.

So no second article page in the latest issue?

jcsmark --

*sits up* Hmm, the Aug 13 concert looks credible.

The info says it will take place in Incheon though (Incheon Munhak Stadium), despite Japanese fans having the news scoop.

It is part of MBC's 50th Anniversary celebrations; they have already organized Korean Music Wave concerts in Bangkok & Tokyo this year.

What a superstar lineup as well. All the major entertainment agencies are represented.

Wow, is this gonna be WG's homecoming? I was eyeing end-August for their comeback....

Guest wonderr23

[inside Story] Lee Sooman in first place with 74.7 billion while Yang Hyun-suk comes 'close' with 50 billion

With the current Paris Halllyu blast....Entertainers' stock rises

Key East main shareholder Bae Yong-jun 13 billion

JYPE's Park Jinyoung 3.8 billion

Yedang stocks 5% Yang Sookyung 3.5 billion

2011061060691_2011061065601.jpg

TVXQ, Shinee, F(x) are some of the idol stars who showed up on the 8th at Paris' De Gaulle Airport. There were some 1,500 fans who welcomed them attesting to the growing popularity of the Korean wave. The fans were seen holding placards with Hangul alphabets written for their idols and some brought balloons as well. The fact is these idols were there to attend 'SM Town Live World Tour'.They all belong to SM Entertainment.

Lee Sooman who is the head of SM had an increase of 24.32% in stocks. Along with the idols' rise in shares comes the increase of the person handling the company as well. On the 10th, SM had an increase of 18,500 won. Lee's stock evaluation reached 74.7 billion won which is by far the top rank. Lee had a breakthrough last year when the company was able to gain 100 billion won on November. At the end of last year, he was able to gain an equity (3.01% 500,000 in stocks) in Japan. Although the sales were at rise there were some concerns regarding the earthquake which somewhat decreased their sum.

The person who sent a challenge to break Lee's stronghold is Yang Hyun-suk of YG Entertainment. This company suffered a defeat at KOSDAQ last year due to it's low merit but is now able to gain a certificate on the 9th. There is YG, Big Bang, 2NE1 and Seven as representatives. The company had 24,600 ~ 28,800 won (face value 500 won). The representatives possesse 47.7% in terms of stock. When the company gets officially listed, they cover 50 billion of the market which sets them at 2nd place. This could threaten Lee's current standing.

In addtion to this rich group is Key East's Bae Young-jun who holds an equity 34.6%. He is in third place with 13 billion won. JYP Entertainment head Park Jinyoung and representatives 2PM and Wondergirls covers 3.8 billion won(equity 6.1%) which sets them at 4th place.

*parts omitted*

A security business official stated, "SM, JYP together with YG holds the biggest entertainment companies in the stock market" and "the success and failure of these companies lies in the hands of their artists."

Guest qoxie

If Google Translate is correct, Song Il Gook's new MBC special 고기 랩소디 ('Meat Rhapsody'?) is going to feature vegetarian(?) celebrities.

"Park Jin Young vs Lee Hyori", according to the article title.

JYP's eating habits are taken from WG's KBS Happy Together cut. Looks like it's YeBin who will be extensively quoted.

송일국 고기랩소디 ‘채식주의 연예인 누가있나?’ 박진영 vs 이효리

2011-06-11 00:16:43

AM5MH.jpg

[서울신문NTN] 배우 송일국이 MBC 스폐셜 ‘고기 랩소디’ 내레이션에 나선 가운데, 채식주의를 고집하는 연예인들이 관심을 받고 있다.

최근 채식주의자로 밝혀져 이목을 끌었던 대표적인 연예인으로는 송일국 외에도 매끈한 몸매를 자랑하는 박진영과 이효리 등이 있다.

박진영의 경우, 원더걸스가 KBS 2TV '해피투게더 3'에 출연했을 당시 레스토랑 일화를 털어놓으며 이 같은 사실을 알렸다.

당시 원더걸스 유빈은 채식주의자임이 의심(?)스러운 박진영의 독특한 식습관을 공개해 웃음을 자아냈다.

먼저 예은은 채식주의자인 박진영에 대해 "주로 해산물만 먹으러 간다. 그래서 스테이크를 썰지 않는다"고 말문을 열었다.

그러자 옆자리의 유빈이 "근데 그거 알고 있냐?"고 받아치며 "박진영이 취하면 통닭도 뜯어 먹는다"고 폭탄발언을 해 녹화장을 웃음바다로 만들었다.

이효리 채식 전환 소식은 최근 그의 동물 사랑 근황과 어우러져 뜨거운 관심을 받고 있다. 그가 고기를 거의 먹지 않고 채식을 주로 하고 있다는 것.

이효리 측 관계자에 따르면 이효리는 채식 식단에 해산물을 가끔 먹으며 술도 줄이고 등산에 취미를 붙였다.

이효리는 지난해 말 동물보호 시민단체 카라(KARA)에 가입해 유기동물 보호 봉사활동을 시작하면서부터 고기를 멀리 하게 된 것으로 전해졌다.

사진 = MBC, '해피투게더', 코스모폴리탄

뉴스팀 ntn@seoulntn.com

Source: http://ntn.seoul.co.kr/?c=news&m=view&idx=100139

Guest wonderr23

If Google Translate is correct, Song Il Gook's new MBC special 고기 랩소디 ('Meat Rhapsody'?) is going to feature vegetarian(?) celebrities.

"Park Jin Young vs Lee Hyori", according to the article title.

JYP's eating habits are taken from WG's KBS Happy Together cut. Looks like it's YeBin who will be extensively quoted.

Yes it is Meat Rhapsody.. YeBin mentioned during Happy Together Season 3 that JYP is a very strict vegetarian but when he's drunk he can eat whole fried chicken LOL

Guest jcsmark

@qoxie ah so it's in Incheon, thanks for clearing up.

Maybe August will be WG's comeback month, I think WG will most likely head back to Korea prior to JYP Nation concert to rehearse and even perform at MBC's concert. If so, I guess WG will have to wrap up their album before heading back to Korea.

----

Here's more photos from WG's Win Win recording last year. I don't think these were shared here before.

There's over 300+ pics on this blog all from one fan http://goettin.tistory.com/340 (6 parts, 50 pics each page, Sohee focused).

dsc9681b.jpg

dsc8652w.jpg

dsc9644.jpg

dsc8639b.jpg

dsc8752x.jpg

dsc9648b.jpg

dsc8613m.jpg

dsc9548.jpg

052510kbswinwin30.jpg

http://goettin.tistory.com/340

Guest qoxie

Yeeun changed her FB profile pic again.

RmF0a.jpg

- - - - - - - -

Limmie's dad uploaded a new FB pic too.

He linked to a Wondercuty posting as well. Must have had a registered account there.

veAft.jpg

Guest valentino_rossi46

SM official utube account is uploading SM concert live from Paris, their stage seems small too, but ye, it is a good way to promote their artist to oversea market, JYPE should learn this. JYPE didnt distribute WGs concert DVD, JYPnation DVD, they want preserve the moment with fans who go to concert. It's their point. But in this open world, they want go global, they should release DVD, they can make more money, and can promote their artist more, especially when the concerts are amazing ><. They should distribute lightstick, balloon worldwide too. And if WGs tour US this year, they should record and upload ><

Yubin twitter translation from@yubina_dotcom, she mention Mikkang or Michael ?, the cute dog in JYPE is hers ?

I wanna change my room'structure structure @WGyubin: 아..... 방 구조 바꾸고싶어....

I need some energy @WGyubin: 아.... 다시 에너지 충전을 해야해...

I miss jjokko.... Ah mikael too...RT @WGyubin: 쪼꼬가 보고싶다.... 아... 미카엘도...

I would be a chicken~ i ate chicken yesterday and today hh RT @WGyubin: 나 꼬꼬댁 닭될것같아 ~ 이틀연속 닭고기행진 ㅎㅎ

I know what you need ~~~*wink* “@WGyubin: 아.... 다시 에너지 충전을 해야해...”

What it is? RT @WGyubin: @WGMARKPD ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 뭔데여~~

all we need is love, love,love that is all we need~~아님 말고 ㅋㅋ 난 그렇다고 ^_____^* “@WGyubin: @WGMARKPD ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 뭔데여~~”

what we need? =Eating delicious food @WGMARKPD: @WGyubin 광주가서 떡갈비와 40년 정통 돼지갈비집 갔다 왔어. 맛있는 거 먹는 것도 what we need? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

you might regret after changing ur room thoughtlessly@collapsedone: @WGyubin 함부로 바꿨다가 후회한다 ㅋ

Ah.... i wanna change room's atmosphere entirely T.T i can't have a finger T.T @WGyubin: @collapsedone 아.... 방분위기를 싹~ 하고싶은데 ㅠㅠ 쩝.....어차피 손댈수가없어요 ㅠㅠ

abrutly, u mention too much - -;;; @collapsedone: @WGyubin 갑자기 폭풍트윗을 - -;;;

The first floor is a hell @janeyjk: @WGyubin 일층은 지옥이야

Sun Mi newest tweet translation fromhttp://mimimimi0502.wordpress.com/

[Tweet] @mimimimi0502: 힘이없드아아아요우우우우… 원기충전해야지…

I have no more energyyyy…i must restore my vigor…

The girls are frustrated like us, please send them more love ><

Especially Sun Mi, she protect her tweet now. She protected, then unlock, then protect again. Whether anti attack her? Im so worry about her. And if u guys follow Sun Mi before she lock her twitter, we still can tweet to her and see her tweet, so dont worry if u guys followed her before. Maybe Sun Mi block followers who are antis, but if she did that, it means so many anti attack her ><. Currently Sun Mi has ><. She blocks more than 100 people. Sun Mi what happened? :(

On the bright side, Sun Mi has just followed HyunA twitter recently :P

Guest katty_cat

@qoxie ah so it's in Incheon, thanks for clearing up.

Maybe August will be WG's comeback month, I think WG will most likely head back to Korea prior to JYP Nation concert to rehearse and even perform at MBC's concert. If so, I guess WG will have to wrap up their album before heading back to Korea.

----

Here's more photos from WG's Win Win recording last year. I don't think these were shared here before.

There's over 300+ pics on this blog all from one fan http://goettin.tistory.com/340 (6 parts, 50 pics each page, Sohee focused).

http://goettin.tistory.com/340

could you tell me how to save those pictures??

I wanna share those pics in my forum.

Guest wonderfulalways

SM official utube account is uploading SM concert live from Paris, their stage seems small too, but ye, it is a good way to promote their artist to oversea market, JYPE should learn this. JYPE didnt distribute WGs concert DVD, JYPnation DVD, they want preserve the moment with fans who go to concert. It's their point. But in this open world, they want go global, they should release DVD, they can make more money, and can promote their artist more, especially when the concerts are amazing ><. They should distribute lightstick, balloon worldwide too. And if WGs tour US this year, they should record and upload ><

Yubin twitter translation from@yubina_dotcom, she mention Mikkang or Michael ?, the cute dog in JYPE is hers ?

Sun Mi newest tweet translation fromhttp://mimimimi0502.wordpress.com/

The girls are frustrated like us, please send them more love ><

Especially Sun Mi, she protect her tweet now. She protected, then unlock, then protect again. Whether anti attack her? Im so worry about her. And if u guys follow Sun Mi before she lock her twitter, we still can tweet to her and see her tweet, so dont worry if u guys followed her before. Maybe Sun Mi block followers who are antis, but if she did that, it means so many anti attack her ><. Currently Sun Mi has ><. She blocks more than 100 people. Sun Mi what happened? :(

On the bright side, Sun Mi has just followed HyunA twitter recently :P

i think JYPE should also produce fan items like.. .WG photobook, because I would totally buy that. 

and I also want repackage albums... so they would perform more often.. lol

Guest qoxie

could you tell me how to save those pictures??

I wanna share those pics in my forum.

Lemme help....

Most Korean blogsites are encrypted by default, so here's 3 workarounds to get the photos, or to 'enable' their typed text for Google Translation, etc.

From most longwinded to easiest method:

1. Save the webpage. (In Firefox, it's File > Save Page As..) Check your downloads folder; all the data will be stored as a [filename] HTML file & a [filename] files folder. The photos will be in the latter, sometimes inside a subfolder. Delete accordingly after taking them out.

2. Turn off the JavaScript. (In Firefox, it's Tools > Options > Content > uncheck Enable JavaScript.) Refresh the webpage. It is now possible to right-click, copy & paste, etc. with the mouse. Turn on Enable JavaScript again after finishing.

3. Take screenshots. I use ScreenHunter 5.1 Free, which is freeware.

Not familiar with equivalent menu commands for Chrome or Internet Explorer since I don't use those browsers.

Archived