Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

by about 10 bodyguards & staff members. The girls showed off their Mandarin skills by singing a birthday song to congratulate the host. WG is in full preparations for the US market, & hopes to release their new album in June. They are currently immersed with recording chores in the studio.

first off all...i'm not gonna lie and say that i'm not disappointed with this news. I'm so craving for some real music!!! BTW the delay could mean tons of things! Definitely JYP's schedule has got nothing to do with it so please quit insinuating that it's his fault that WG had to push the release. Like yenny said...they are currently trying different approach on this album. Anyways...i don't care if i have to wait for another 3 months! I can wait forever!!!Good music is worth it people! Especially since i'm confident about them working with some hot producers like Claude Kelly, Jerkins and of course let's not forget JYP! He can definitely put something totally unpredictable out there. If you know what i mean. Speaking of which...didn't he already finished writing WG's song for the album? I vividly remember him talking about it when he was working on Dream High.

Let me add something. I think they are being so careful about this since they want to create something different. And also as i was sayin on past pages, they could be keeping something under wraps. I speculate that they could be making an Asian release of the album. By that i mean Korean and Chinese. Also let's not forget the possiblity of them making a surprise comeback somewhere in Asia since they will be active in this continent for the early months.

On March 2nd, Seulong tweeted, “The first round of bowling! With Seolong, Mark PD, Ye Eun, Eun Ok, Sunmi, and Sohee. Seulong, Ye Eun, Sunmi team won! Ye Eun and I are the only ones who got over 100!”

He continued, “Eventually, all three rounds were won by the Ye Eun, Sunmi, and Seulong team. We went home after that…!”

It's so nice to know that Sunmi still keeps in touch with her fellow labelmates and her sisters. A group photo would be really nice ^^

------------------------------

i just made this out of boredom.lol

34ycqcy.jpg

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

itsWonderTime --

Thank you for your response.

Rather than drag it on -- & believe me, I just spent the last hour typing & re-typing this post -- lemme sum it up this way: If you want to Spread The Wonder, do it the proper way.

It's common etiquette. If someone can't even be this Mannerful, then don't blame others for the repercussions.

Occasionally, I stumble upon my transations quickly re-appearing on blogs, Facebook, English & non-English message boards, alternative Kpop news sites, even Youtube description boxes.

No problem with them at all, since those netizens shared the stuff appropriately. They don't steal.

Heck, they won't even resort to "fair use" for the sake of speed & convenience -- unlike, say, Korean infotainment sites when it comes to using fan material.

Perhaps we many (we few?) appreciate how laborious these DIY jobs can be (including subbing the WG videos) & show proper consideration for the volunteers involved as a result.

Let's hope all WFs can keep a high standard of behavior, even though I doubt the fandom will ever be as united again.

As for WGspec, I understand they actually have a very small subbing team all along.

Worse yet, they were drastically understaffed in the past year, esp. Korean speakers (they were advertising for Chinese speakers to attempt the Chinese-subbed clips), & presumably became more protective of their material. Can't say I blame them.

I also think you overrate the core fanbase size. Even at their peak, sites like WGspec & WFW are only a fraction of Soshified, et al.

The other WFs (much bigger portions) are also bigger fans of other Kpop artistes, plus the 'Nobody' bandwagoners.

Actually, WGspec's subbed videos are not that hard to find using a file search engine. Can't post any tips here, out of respect.

Generally no problems with their site too -- I wish I have more free time to hang out there -- but also once bitten, twice shy (given their ongoing association with akp).

- - - - - - - - -

Anyways...i don't care if i have to wait for another 3 months! I can wait forever!!!Good music is worth it people!

The wait will be shorter, unless there's a new delay.

Once a release date is announced, the buildup (preceding week or two) will be filled with the unveiling of the new concept, teaser videos, leaked MV pics, etc.

If WG plans to tour immediately thereafter, the planned dates should be announced in, say, April too.

Everything won't take place at the last minute.

The downside is, without nothing to promote, I doubt WG will attend any of the big ensemble concerts in May now (Dream Concert, Korean Music Festval, etc).

LIM also said she's in school again, so it looks like WG has the next week off as well.

Any MV filming won't take place before the Bangkok concert in mid-month.

Guest wonderr23

Yenny wrote her diary entry for the month of February..

She talked a lot about Chloe and of course their attendance at Fashion Week. She seems to be undergoing some intense diet plan!! She mentioned about protein and carb!!! I'm freaking excited about this. :wub:

Will post the complete translations later~ ^^

------------

i'm still waiting for checking. Will upload the translations when they're aunthentic. I need to compare mine with a k-wonderful.lol

Guest qoxie

WG will attend the pre-MBC concert press conference next Friday.

The concert itelf is on the next day (Saturday).

qMjjJ.gif

Source: http://www.facebook....comments&ref=mf

- - - - - - - -

Here is the TVBS news video on WG (in Cantonese).

Same initial content as the translated article from earlier: WG greeting; Sunye was the one talking about WG having studied Chinese in Korea.

Yoobin then said they won't mind following their Korean peers in trying TV dramas in China.

http://hdmvs.com/vid...23919_0_82.html

I can't remember the last time I wrote here, but here we go.

I'm not a wondersubber anymore and haven't been for over a year and a half now. That being said this is my opinion and it's not reflective of the subbing team's.

1. It makes no sense comparing sones and wonderfuls. First of all, a great number of Sones get involved in their fandom. I'm not familiar with their forums, blogs etc, but it always seemed to me like Sones are more entusiastic about getting involved than wonderfuls. For example, when I was a subber, I was also an administrator at Spectacle and I worked in 2 other WG fansites. Tell you what? It was always the same group of people going the extra mile. Just check the international fansites and you will recognize the same names over and over again. Why? Simply because derfuls seem comfortable letting others do all the work.

2. Wondersubbers had a few youtube accounts where we uploaded all of our subbed videos, but after the crack down from korean broadcasting companies, we lost it all. Yes wondersubbers has a team of uploaders, but since the team is limited in numbers and we all have our lives, they can`t upload as often as they used to.

3. Why a limit in the number of posts before downloading? Truthfully, I don't know of a forum that does otherwise. We first put that in place when we had people taking the videos without our knowledge and distributed them by taking credit for it. This is a way to protect our work. Also, Wgspectacle was designed to be a community for international fans. We suppose that if you are there it's not only for the subs but also in order to find different ways of being part of the wonderful community. Yes, these are subs for the fans like someone pointed out, but it's also by the fans. We aren't a corporation, we aren't getting paid, we are students, taking time out of our daily lives to share this with the rest of the fandom. People don't realize how harduous subbing is, so the 50 posts rule is in place as a sign of respect for the subbers' hardwork

4. Different ways Wgspectacle is trying to spread WG'S name: - there is a street team, was a newsletter, wgworldspectv, subbing, trending topic projects (which wonderfuls were the first fandom to start, but due to lack of participation other fandom managed to achieve it more often), alliances with korean fansites, bday and anniversary projects etc. But we won't grow and get WG's name out by ourselves. We also need wonderfuls to be involved.

The reason why I quit in all those positions I used to hold is because it got too much. It seemed like we would do all those things to spread WG's name, but when we asked support(participation) from wodnerfuls all we got was "it's not fast enough. you don't do enough. look at the other fandoms" Well my friends, if you keep thinking that way, you have no right to compare us to other fandoms. They give time & energy. I can seriously say that I was burned out and had to take a break. It was mostly my own fault, but I felt like it had to be done or else nobody else would.

What you can do to help:

- Join wondersubbers. They are always looking for translators, editors, timers, encoders etc. You don't have to sepaking korean for that (I don't and timed for almost 2 years)

- Search for infos. Don't let just one or two people do all the work. Teamwork yo

- Come up with different ways to spread WG's name. Feedback is ALWAYS appreciated & actually we encourage it.

As far as letting people upload the videos on youtube? Please do give your feedback in the forum, and the wondersubbers admins will think about it.

Also

That being said, I can't blame people for not getting involved either. We are all busy and not everybody has the luxury to help out. If you can, please give your time. If you can't please understand that we are doing our best considering what we are working with. Hope this clears up any misunderstandings :)

Man, it's been a while soompi.

Guest qoxie

^

Thanks for the input.

Video subbing is much harder than article translation. Only for real hobbyists.

To clarify: I did not accuse WGspec. Their news team was always above-board.

Rather, it was a translated piece I had posted at WGspec in the old days, which then resurfaced as an akp-only report without attribution.

The audacity shocked me. But I decided to let it go on realizing there's no way WGspec would cut ties on account of me.

Yet I also realized WGspec remained a handy news source for akp, so I have politely declined subsequent invitations to join their news team.

Hope no further misunderstandings over this.

- - - - - - - - - - -

More details on the MBC press conference:

GVvuX.gif

Source: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=52767&id=182714885079641&comments&ref=mf

Guest qoxie

Read the Chinese translation of Yeeun's diary entry at WGTW.

Here, I re-transcribed it into English.

Based on the Chinese version by a74887 @ WGTW. Apologies for any misinterpretation.

March Yenny Day

Hello

Late by 12 minutes for Yenny Day kkkk hahahah

Aigoo... can't be like this TTTT

Well, firstly, we are now in Korea (those who knew this, know this KK)

Due to Chloe China & the Thailand activities, we ahave been momentarily detained(?) KKK

So happy at the Chloe event

Very cool show to watch & I got to wear such an elegant dress... First time wearing this style yeah

It was so exciting KKK I did not want to take the dress off, so we make our entrance a little late kkkk

The show began with ballet & modern dance items, which were so memorable

I was so hyper, no bluff

Also, the show ended with 'Nobody' KKK Dunno why, but I felt a little self-conscious

Very grateful to the folks at Chloe for inviting us!

Well, what else can I talk about...

Many things are going on, except I can't reveal them for now, such a pity

Oh, spring is here. Is everyone sleepy after lunch?

Either my jet lag is causing me to think like this, or I am suffering from spring fever?

Read somewhere that too much carbohydrates can cause drowsiness. Egg white & protein-based food are said to be better!

Oh yeah, shall we talk about fashion?

We attended Vivienne Tam, Jeremy Scott, Anna Sui this time~ (as everyone should know)

We have participated in Vivienne Tam's show 4 times now. Each time is so beautiful, dunno where my soul flew to TT

Anna Sui was also great. Miss Vanessa Hudgens is very pretty, very lovely ^^

Jeremy Scott was so relishing. Very original & very happy.

Every fashion event had its own theme, in which we worked very hard on our 'look'. Does everyone like those styles? KK

Hmmm, 2 minutes have passed

I began writing before 12 o'clock, so let's see

I should write about more stuff, right? Or else we must wait another month

Oh, did you receive our Valentine's Day gifts? Their inside are filled with our sincerity... KKKK

It was quite a while ago; I didn't know the video was so short TTTT KKKK

We made lots of mistakes, so it got edited short a lot too TT KKK

Thank you to the chocolate people; I got something to munch on.

Personally, I prefer chocolate over candy TT

Dunno why, but people always hand out candy on White Day Valentine's Day [March 14]!!

We girls want chocolate!!!

Have you students begun the new semester yet? Make many friends yet?

I get to study abroad this year... really missed the campus lifestyle TT

Missed the days of wearing school uniforms to school K

Don't make the skirts too short. That design is actually the best looking!! KK

Wish the weather will get warmer soon. I wanna wear spring clothes >< KK

Don't catch a cold. Spend March happily, yeah.

See you in April. Bye bye.

Wow so many people are writing long posts today XD It's interesting...

I have to say, I agree with @ItsWonderTime... I thought about it a lot, and I even thought about asking WonderSubbers if we (Wonderfuls) can upload their subbed videos on Youtube. I remember last year there was a new Youtube account and they said they'll upload videos soon, but they only uploaded 1episode of Wonder Bakery. I'm not blaming them, I'm sure they didn't have time and they have their own lives. That's why I think that they should let us upload the videos on Youtube (of course we have to ask them before doing it ^^). I think it's the only thing I can do to spread WG's name. I'm french (can't speak korean) and here in France, there aren't WFs (just a very little number) so I can't do anything, and I don't understand chinese/korean/... so I can't help for news. I thought about making videos about them (members, performances, compilations) to promote them, and right now I'm learning how to edit videos... But even though I can't do much, I still do my best. I'm very active on Youtube and I promote WG, it works... I watch most of their videos and I try to share with all WFs on Youtube, I always comment and defend the girls everywhere, when someone ask about them, I try to explain everything... Even on my channel, I promote them XD and I'm happy it works with some people =) But the subbed videos would help much more, I'm sure.

I think I agree with @dothat36, it's true that some WFs aren't very active... I know it's not their fault, but yes they aren't helping XD They're probably busy just like all of us, but I think that if all of us try to be more active, then other WFs will probably follow it (I know most of WFs here like qoxie, wonderr23 are already very very very active, but I'm talking about some other WFs XD). This is how it works. The reason why so many Sones are active is because new fans can see how other Sones are very dedicated, so they're curious to know why, then they search about SNSD (MVs, subbed videos) and finally they become Sones and they're having fun with other Sones. If WFs become active (like before) I'm sure it'll grow day by day... I can see on Youtube that there are more and more WFs and I think it's great =) With some efforts, I know we can spread WG's name easily since the girls are lovely =) I think that there are already a lot of WFs who do a lot of things to help WG, so I'm happy. But if it's possible to have more, why not ? XD

-- Sorry for the comparison with SNSD/Sones, since a lot of people did it, I thought it's a good example, but I'm not trying to compare them for real, it's just an example ^^ --

OK I don't even know if someone will read this but this is all I have to say, and this summer, I'll ask WonderSubbers if I can upload their videos. If they refuse, it'll be a waste but I'll respect their decision. If they accept, then it'll be great and I'll upload it for sure =) Then I'll promote it everywhere XD GO WG !!!

By the way, thanks @qoxie for all these translations and news, there are so many... WoW =

EDIT - Happy SUNMI day !!! Sunmi we miss you, we are waiting for you, we love you =) Saranghae~~

Guest qoxie

The Mnet Ultimate Live in Thailand organizer tweeted an announcement.

The TV special will air later today.

ng8Xb.gif

Google Translate:

Fridays 23:45 pm on Modern Nine TV. Watch a special "Mnet Ultimate Live in Thailand Presentation By Ted Hanami" starts this Friday 4 March.

- - - - - - - - - - -

They also updated a 30-second TV trailer.

MULA Thailand Special Program TVC 30s

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I know I'm not as active here as others here but I want to be more involved in this thread, because it seems as if I can actually discuss recent news and events the girls have attended etc. easier than anywhere else.

First of all, thank you for all your translations qoxie! You are very helpful and quick with your translations and you are always here to update us any news. I'm also a member at WGspectacle and I'm actually a mod there. I post your news articles a lot at the forum. sorry, I haven't asked for permission in the past but I have always added your name to the credits, and I certainly do not add my own name to the credits. I always add the source and credit you. I respect your decision and I will not post anymore from you, unless stated otherwise. I also actually unapproved the topic of the allkpop article, after finding out they took it without crediting you. I'm not very fond of allkpop too, but others seem to think it's a good thing being part of the fan network because allkpop have 'ties' with JYPE. I would also like to thank wonderr23. Thanks very much, you guys are very dedicated WonderFuls. It's nice to know we still have fellow fan family members like you guys. :D

I'm also a subber for WonderSubbers, and I would like to be able to upload videos on YT however the copyrights are a huge problem. If I were able to I would still try and upload them on YT and have a system implemented, but I don't have much say in that tbh. It's become an even bigger problem now compared to when our first account was suspended, so I don't see it coming back to life anytime soon. We actually have a new channel but there's only a few videos on there. We are really lacking staff. There are only a few active staff, including myself and it's always the same people signing up and we also all have work/school/uni. This is not the forum's fault. It would be nice if there were more people who would sign up to help out but there are none. We actually have one korean translator, who is not actually part of the Wondersubbers team but helped a lot to translate videos during the 2DT comeback. At the moment, we have no korean translators at all on the team. Everything is translated from Chinese, and even our number of chinese translators are limited, so videos are coming out rather slowly. Also, the girls are not as active as they used to in (2008) so it's hard to find staff, because I'm guessing a lot have migrated fanclubs and others may have grown out of this. I would very much like to have our fanclub become much more involved with everything, but it's hard, as the girls are not very active. I just hope things can pick up later on when they make their comeback.

Guest mariam1990

I just wanted to re-post this

I can't remember the last time I wrote here, but here we go.

I'm not a wondersubber anymore and haven't been for over a year and a half now. That being said this is my opinion and it's not reflective of the subbing team's.

1. It makes no sense comparing sones and wonderfuls. First of all, a great number of Sones get involved in their fandom. I'm not familiar with their forums, blogs etc, but it always seemed to me like Sones are more entusiastic about getting involved than wonderfuls. For example, when I was a subber, I was also an administrator at Spectacle and I worked in 2 other WG fansites. Tell you what? It was always the same group of people going the extra mile. Just check the international fansites and you will recognize the same names over and over again. Why? Simply because derfuls seem comfortable letting others do all the work.

2. Wondersubbers had a few youtube accounts where we uploaded all of our subbed videos, but after the crack down from korean broadcasting companies, we lost it all. Yes wondersubbers has a team of uploaders, but since the team is limited in numbers and we all have our lives, they can`t upload as often as they used to.

3. Why a limit in the number of posts before downloading? Truthfully, I don't know of a forum that does otherwise. We first put that in place when we had people taking the videos without our knowledge and distributed them by taking credit for it. This is a way to protect our work. Also, Wgspectacle was designed to be a community for international fans. We suppose that if you are there it's not only for the subs but also in order to find different ways of being part of the wonderful community. Yes, these are subs for the fans like someone pointed out, but it's also by the fans. We aren't a corporation, we aren't getting paid, we are students, taking time out of our daily lives to share this with the rest of the fandom. People don't realize how harduous subbing is, so the 50 posts rule is in place as a sign of respect for the subbers' hardwork

4. Different ways Wgspectacle is trying to spread WG'S name: - there is a street team, was a newsletter, wgworldspectv, subbing, trending topic projects (which wonderfuls were the first fandom to start, but due to lack of participation other fandom managed to achieve it more often), alliances with korean fansites, bday and anniversary projects etc. But we won't grow and get WG's name out by ourselves. We also need wonderfuls to be involved.

The reason why I quit in all those positions I used to hold is because it got too much. It seemed like we would do all those things to spread WG's name, but when we asked support(participation) from wodnerfuls all we got was "it's not fast enough. you don't do enough. look at the other fandoms" Well my friends, if you keep thinking that way, you have no right to compare us to other fandoms. They give time & energy. I can seriously say that I was burned out and had to take a break. It was mostly my own fault, but I felt like it had to be done or else nobody else would.

What you can do to help:

- Join wondersubbers. They are always looking for translators, editors, timers, encoders etc. You don't have to sepaking korean for that (I don't and timed for almost 2 years)

- Search for infos. Don't let just one or two people do all the work. Teamwork yo

- Come up with different ways to spread WG's name. Feedback is ALWAYS appreciated & actually we encourage it.

As far as letting people upload the videos on youtube? Please do give your feedback in the forum, and the wondersubbers admins will think about it.

Also

That being said, I can't blame people for not getting involved either. We are all busy and not everybody has the luxury to help out. If you can, please give your time. If you can't please understand that we are doing our best considering what we are working with. Hope this clears up any misunderstandings :)

Man, it's been a while soompi.

lol I know what you mean xD

All I wanted to say was that the least you can do is thank the Subbers (<-- if you're not gonna read any of this post then at least take this into consideration) 'cause (even though I've never been a subber) I know how hard it must be for them which is why I always try and give my thanks to them. I'm one of those lazy WFs that doesn't do much but it's not like I haven't done anything. But I always felt that tang of guilt (when I've seen the Subbers talking about how much they've got left of a show/video) that I've never tried to help which is more of the reason to help in other areas I just hope that WonderFuls can be more sympathetic and help out more or just be more aware of how much the Subbers work to get videos out to other WFs

Guest qoxie

Here's the tentative Dream Concert 2011 lineup announced a few days ago, for those not yet informed.

WG is not included. No 2PM either.

b72XO.gif

May 2011 Dream Concert - ★ TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, Big Bang, 2NE1, B2ST, 2AM, IU, T-ARA, Jay Park, G. NA, Supreme Team, F(x), MBLAQ, 4Minute, missA, CNBLUE, After School, KARA, Secret, ★

- - - - - - - - -

*bluebutterfly* -- You guys do a good job. No need to be so formal.

I was just sharing a WGspec anecdote from the past.

In fact, I hope to pass WGWorldSpecTV (& probably Pikeyenny too) a copy of WG's scene(s) from the Last Godfather, once I get hold of the movie.

Been keeping an eye out for its availability online. Won't mind buying the DVD either.

FYI Despite akp's misdeed, I have not barred anyone outside Soompi from circulating my stuff yet. So feel free if it suits you.

The restriction is more for the Soompi subforums, so as to save this main forum.

One thing to emigrate on & don't return anymore (to each her own), but I don't think it's fair to continue taking stuff from here without giving back.

Guest xjjjLOVE

^No Wonder Girls TT.TT, I was actually thinking of traveling down to see the Dream Concert this year since I've been planning it for a while....but I think i'm going to save the money and head down there next year...I've been dying to meet the girls >.<

&I apologize for being an inactive Wonderful for so long! (I still relatively am)

But I just wish to assure you others who are faithful to this thread, a lot of us come by every once in a while to check up on the girls (Because we still do care! It's just, there isn't enough time in the day for everything) and we are extremely thankful to you all for everything you do!

I know Wonderfuls may not be what they used to be, and they don't have a great showing as other fandoms but that doesn't make any of us any less of a fandom...if people leave and never come back their loss.

And there are more ways to support the girls, I think it's good to address that their album is dropping sometime this earlier half of the year (Idk when since I've heard so many different dates) But when it does, those who don't have time to post here regularly, will probably promote them on the streets! So I encourage that, fans like that are also amazing.

So, really thank you to you all who sub, translate, post, relentlessly push on even those some around you may not have the same passion and commitment anymore, I hope none of you forget we truly are thankful and keep being the wonderful Wonderfuls you are!

Guest purpleraine1988

...sorry but i just have to say this...im also a part of WS. but I can't do much nowadays since we all have a life. you can see me lurking there. but don't really have a time to spare, unlike before...

but i know 50posts won't hurt to get the goodies which took a lot of time and effort from people. i truly appreciate fansubbers because of the time and dedication they put it. about the uploading issues. you just have to look in youtube you can see a lot from there, im not being sarcastic or what. but i found subbed videos from their older days...way back in 2007 and up to 2008.

and come on, if you want to help be involved in the work.

and im really thankful for people still active and dedicated to sharing the wonder. but you know it doesn't take a handful to spread the wonder of these girls. and yeah i do agree with: dothat36, bluebutterfly and marriam1990

...and also im not really fond of akp..but it comes to a handy at times.

Guest itsWonderTime

To be honest with you, when I signed up for WGspec, many of the administrators would get really upset if their videos were distributed without permission or acknowledgment.  And it led to a point where they wouldn’t allow any videos being uploaded (I may be wrong on this, but this is what I remember back then).  I know you guys only had a small team of subbers, but in order to gain more fans (more fans = more likely some may turn into subbers,uploaders,etc) we need to allow the videos to be distributed freely.  If we keep these videos within the circle, obviously it will be the same people subbing because we’re not allowing these videos to be re-uploaded to try and gain more people to expand the team.  How do we expect to expand if we keep the team (WonderSubbers) and videos hidden from the public?  Do new kpop fans even know WonderSubbers exist?

I completely understand where you’re coming from; let me rephrase what I meant about the 50 posts thing.  People will not bother to sign up for the forum and post 50 times, they first want easy quick access to videos on sites like youtube.  Once a relationship with the girls and the fans/non-fans are established through these videos, it will lead to more curiosity of the girls and may eventually lead to them signing up and contributing to the forum and team.  But how can we expect them to just sign up for the forum and contributing if they barely know the girls?

There were many fans lost during their absence, and in order to fix that is to gain new fans.  Wondergirls debuted in 2007, and its 2011 now.  During that 4 year span, fans get older and tend to be busier or just simply lose interest.  So its our job to actually keep attaining new fans, but we can't generate that much if there’s nothing for them to watch. When one person uploads a video on youtube, most likely another person will re-upload it, and then another one, its like a chain reaction.  Broadcasting companies can’t really keep up with all the uploads on youtube if theres a lot being uploaded by multiple users.  And honestly, we cant expect EVERYONE who uploads to credit the team, because that’s just how it is.  For example, when news is being spread like wildfire on the internet, do we actually know where the original source came from? Which exact person it came from?  There may be some where it actually shows the original source, but most is not, and I hope you get the point of what im trying to say.

All I’m trying to say is please don’t get upset at people if they don’t give credit to you, because theres just too much people and information flowing around the internet which can lead to the original source getting lost along the way, and just concentrate on appreciating the ones who do.  Lets continue to keep the Wonder alive.

-Sorry for the long post, lets move on from this issue.

itsWonderTime: sorry to sound mean, but have you ever been to any other major kpop forums? they ALL have SOME post minimum to get to the subbed videos (i've even seen some with a 70 post requirement). so i don't understand why it's not a problem with the other forums, only WGSpec. seriously, it's the fans. with international fans there are very few ACTIVE wonderfuls. WG has had success with creating hit catchy songs, but on the downside, these songs generate fans of the general public that don't necessarily want to be part of the FANDOM itself. and because of that, we have only a small fraction of wonderfuls that are EXTREMELY LOYAL (as in, having WG be one of their main fandoms). the argument that "we all have lives" is not all that valid either because everyone has a life and yet other fandoms are flourishing, so giving a little won't hurt. I see no problem with WonderSubbers putting up rules and requirements. they work VERY hard to help the WG community, and fans that don't AT LEAST post don't deserve to reap the rewards they didn't even attribute to. I'm sorry, i'm not even a subber, but i know they work hard. I've helped with a few projects at WGSpec and a large number wonderfuls there don't even like to participate. we even do projects now that don't require buying gifts (just fan-made stuff) and it's STILL hard to get participants. it's frustrating and hard, especially since i'm part of ANOTHER fandom that's not even 2 years old and has more active members and a vastly growing forum. Wonderfuls, in my opinion, need to shape up. It's sad to see a handful work so hard and the others pretty much soak up the goods like it's nothing.

sorry to vent, but seriously you guys. itsWonderTime last post on the other page became "popular" with all the thumbs up and i KNOW it was from the very same wonderfuls i'm disappointed in, the ones lurking without contributing so much as a "thank you" and the same ones that will probably vote my post down.

to the major contributors like qoxie and wonderr23, i thank you. because this fandom would be DEAD without you guys.

Guest wonderr23

the translations of Yenny's diary entry from WGTW is almost perfect. But there are some parts missing. But it's almost perfect! Here's my translations~ actually i'm waiting for k-wonderful to check it. But i think it's ok since we have the same translations.lol

annyeonghaseyo!!^^*

Yenny day's post is 12 minutes late kkkkk hahaha

aigo....i'm bad person ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

The rest onward i must finish before 12:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i will do that~!

uhmm first we are now in Korea kkk (you guys know it all kk)

because of China Chloe schedule and Thailand schedule there will be a little absence(?) kkk

Chloe schedule seems to be a very beautiful event~

it was a cool show, and i wore an elegant dress...it was the first time i saw such style like that

it was really exciting kkk i do not want to let go of the dress, we arrived a little late..kkk

When the show started there was a ballet performance with a modern style, it was really impressive!

my heart was really raising

and after the show nobody was played..kkk i was little shy kk

to the people who hosted the Chloe event thank you!!

uhmm what else that is new that i can share..

i only have this much to say because i must not reveal anything ㅜㅜ such a shame..

Oh, also everybody do you get sleepy during spring after you eat lunch???

I think jetlag is making me think of this, but i think i have spring fever?

I read from an article that we should watch on carbohydrates intake, a lot of protein is a must!

And also we should eat greens(herbs), personally i really like sheperd's purse kk

i must talk about the fashion show right???

this time we went to Vivienne Tam, Anna Sui, Jeremy Scott~ (you all know it^^; )

Vivienne Tam already 4th time attending.. the designs were really beautiful that my soul is

somewhereㅜㅜ

I liked Anna Sui's show too~ Vanessa Hudgens!! was realy pretty and lovely^^

Jeremy Scott's show was really exciting! Creative and fun~

every show have different concept so what style you guys like the best?kk

oh no... 2 minutes passed already...

also i started writing this 12 o'clock so let's see what happens ㅠㅠ

also i must write a lot of things right? because we have to wait another month ㅠㅠ

ah, did you guys received the Valentines Day gift?! We poured our hearts into making those..kkkk

it was really long process but the video was so short ㅠㅠㅠㅠ kkkk

we made a lot of mistakes so we trashed a lot of chocolate ㅜㅜkkk

Thank you to the chocolate people^^ i had a lot of yummy treats to eat~!

I personally prefer chocolates over candy ㅠㅠ i wonder why they give candies!!!

We girls are different!!!

have you students began the new semester yet? Make many friends yet??

also this year, i am absent from school.... k i miss that student lifestyle ㅠㅠ

i also reminisce about the days of wearing uniforms to school k

don't cut the skirt too short~ the design itself is pretty!! kk

i wish the weather will get warmer soon~ I miss wearing spring clothes >< kk

don't catch a cold, and enjoy living the month of March..

I will meet you again on April annyeong^^

----------------

on the topic about candies and chocolates. She talked about White Day in Korea!! Yenny said girls must give candies to guys instead of the vice versa.lol

Guest itsWonderTime

itsWonderTime: sorry to sound mean, but have you ever been to any other major kpop forums? they ALL have SOME post minimum to get to the subbed videos (i've even seen some with a 70 post requirement). so i don't understand why it's not a problem with the other forums, only WGSpec. seriously, it's the fans. with international fans there are very few ACTIVE wonderfuls. WG has had success with creating hit catchy songs, but on the downside, these songs generate fans of the general public that don't necessarily want to be part of the FANDOM itself. and because of that, we have only a small fraction of wonderfuls that are EXTREMELY LOYAL (as in, having WG be one of their main fandoms). the argument that "we all have lives" is not all that valid either because everyone has a life and yet other fandoms are flourishing, so giving a little won't hurt. I see no problem with WonderSubbers putting up rules and requirements. they work VERY hard to help the WG community, and fans that don't AT LEAST post don't deserve to reap the rewards they didn't even attribute to. I'm sorry, i'm not even a subber, but i know they work hard. I've helped with a few projects at WGSpec and a large number wonderfuls there don't even like to participate. we even do projects now that don't require buying gifts (just fan-made stuff) and it's STILL hard to get participants. it's frustrating and hard, especially since i'm part of ANOTHER fandom that's not even 2 years old and has more active members and a vastly growing forum. Wonderfuls, in my opinion, need to shape up. It's sad to see a handful work so hard and the others pretty much soak up the goods like it's nothing.

sorry to vent, but seriously you guys. itsWonderTime last post on the other page became "popular" with all the thumbs up and i KNOW it was from the very same wonderfuls i'm disappointed in, the ones lurking without contributing so much as a "thank you" and the same ones that will probably vote my post down.

to the major contributors like qoxie and wonderr23, i thank you. because this fandom would be DEAD without you guys.

Okay, i understand but you are completely missing the point of what I was trying to say.  Im not saying theres a problem with the 50 posts requirements, I'm just saying let people upload videos on youtube without any controversy and worrying so much about credit, its not like their making any money off it.  All they're doing is showing love for the girls and sharing it with the public.  And plus, the wondersubbers logo is always there on top of the every video.

"People will not bother to sign up for the forum and post 50 times, they first want easy quick access to videos on sites like youtube.  Once a relationship with the girls and the fans/non-fans are established through these videos, it will lead to more curiosity of the girls and may eventually lead to them signing up and contributing to the forum and team." I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here..

And please dont make any assumptions about me.  You cant expect every fan to follow a guideline on what to do in order to be a fan, everyone is different.  I am a fan of the girls and I'm always saying my thanks when i can.

Anyways, I dont want to argue any more, I just wanted to get my point of view out there.

^i understand what you're saying, and i still see the same problems with it. wondersubbers and WGspec put the 50 post limit on there so that people contribute to get to the subbed videos. If you're having other people upload the videos on youtube, that cuts out alot. Technically, a person wouldn't even have to join WGspec let alone post and still be able to watch the videos. that's not fair to those that work so hard on them. and as far as crediting goes, yes, their logo is on the videos but they won't get the much needed "thank you" from those watching. who would watch a video, look at the watermark, and look up the subbing team and say "thank you" for the vid they just watched? no one, that's who. and if you work hard, it should be given ALL the credit that is DESERVED. it would be as if you were running a lemonade stand and you had a deal that said "$1.00 all you can drink lemonade". you would WANT and EXPECT people to go up and pay their dollar and drink up. but! what if one person paid that $1.00 and since it was all they could drink, they would get cup after cup and just hand it out to their friends. for that person, it would be a total steal because it would give the same result as all of their friends paying $1.00 but it would be cheaper on them. However, as the person running the lemonade stand, wouldn't you be upset? wondersubbers love WG but still, they are doing more than the necessary fan duties by working hard to make subs, so they deserve better. other fandoms have no problem with these rules, so why must the ones actually contributing have to bend backwards for the ones that don't feel like doing as much work? this whole thing would be a weird idea to propose to most forums, but of course not for wonderfuls =___=;;;....

Guest wonderr23

WonderBangers!!!haha thought you guys might want to read this.kkkk i can't stop smiling about this comment!

Although the practice video was only uploaded today, fans have already flooded the comment section with feedback. Some amusingly compared the microphone stand choreography to the Wonder Girls‘ iconic Nobody dance, while one viewer mused, “How many guitars do you think GD breaks a day?“

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/big-bangs-practice-video-for-tonight-revealed

credit: allkpop

Archived