Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

WG By Wonder Girls CF Released!

With focus set on Asia & the US market, Wonder Girls had been busy flying around the whole world for a “world domination” this year.

Despite the girls were busy with their first headlining tour last summer, they had a chance to go back & forth between their native country, South Korea, as well as the US.

During their short stay in Korea, the girls continued filming CFs for their endorsements as well as their house brand cosmetics, WG By Wonder Girls.

Check out their CF below:

[CF] WG By Wonder Girls (30s)

[CF] WG By Wonder Girls (30s)

wgby_20100826.jpg

wgby_20100826-2.jpg

wgby_20100826-3.jpg

wgby_20100826-4.jpg

wgby_20100826-5.jpg

wgby_20100826-6.jpg

wgby_20100826-7.jpg

wgby_20100826-8.jpg

wgby_20100826-9.jpg

credit wonderfulsworld.com

OMG So Hee is a pure angel :)

Guest i.said.goodbye

WG By Wonder Girls CF Released!

The girls look great. Sunye and Yeeun look gorgeous.

How come there are no pictures of Yubin?????? :angry:

edit:

Before any misunderstandings occur I'm not blaming you valentino_rossi46 for the lack of Yubin photos. I'm just mad at the Korean company for not releasing any.

Guest Mia_Mia

Wonder Girls New MV - You can shine!

WG cf

this is exactly what all Wonderfuls needed!.... This is the 2minute version!...

MinAhn were so darn cute playing with the bubbles!!!!they should be models for clean and clear

Guest ll_borderline

^i have the same reaction as sohee!

i couldn't look and just look away... cover my eyes. lol

until now i couldn't! yeeun ah~

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9678/limgo2school.jpg

lim look so pretty and her school uniform is so cute!

i love their new CF! sohee chasing the girls

with the giant lipstick is the most epic thing ever!!! :lol:

she think its a machine gun or something and the girls running away!

the CF is so cute! so 4D! they all look so pretty!

Guest valentino_rossi46

Mimi twitter update :)

# @NYracker 차도남이시니깐요 19 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to NYracker

#인과관계 돋네옄ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 26 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

#Right, everything happens for a reason. 35 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Ye Everything happens for a reason :)

Today i met 1 friend to give her a gift, hrm actually she is over 40 years old :P ( but still a friend leh :P) and she goes a same church with me

And she asked me about Wonder Girls, cuz 1 time i cant met her because i went to WG Singapore showcase. Then she told me the reason she want know more about WGs because at her company event last week, there were 2 group performed Nobody, 1 group is 5 men and 1 is 5 women, and almost every people danced along, she was surprised and ask her colleagues and many ppl surprised at her :" You dont know this song ?" " Nobody is very popular, why u dont know leh"

Today i told her more about WGs and she said she will utube them ha ha, and she told me Nobody is just a super catchy song, she even dont know why she is in mid-40 but like young idols's song

It's so interesting,right?

In SIngapore, im sure Nobody is the most popular K-pop song amongs people:)

The reason Nobody is popular of all ages, i think because Nobody based on retro, so even the elders love Nobody :)

Guest cr15co

omg you guys nearly gave me a HEART ATTACK.. :crazy:

when i quickly glanced at the title of the news article about LIM going back to school, i thought she was leaving the group. to my relief after reading the article, it didn't say anything about her departure.. sigh. that was not a nice headline title or waking up reading a headline title like that or maybe that was just me over reacting.

lol I just saw the girls new cf and the MV they look so cute and the songs is so cute ^_^ and I cant wait for their korean comeback in January I wonder what their concept will be this time

Guest wonderful ♡

lol I just saw the girls new cf and the MV they look so cute and the songs is so cute ^_^  and I cant wait for their korean comeback in January I wonder what their concept will be this time

i would love it if they step out of the retro concept. i know it has somehow become their trademark but the concept is beginning too tired out. i don't really care if they go "black" or "dark" or whatever, just that it would be really awesome if they did something REALLY different for a change. i wouldn't mind them to go sexy at all - in fact, it would be phenomenal *_*

and the hairstylists need to do something with sunye and sohee's hair already! they've been sporting the same look for more than a year lol.

i would love it if they step out of the retro concept. i know it has somehow become their trademark but the concept is beginning too tired out. i don't really care if they go "black" or "dark" or whatever, just that it would be really awesome if they did something REALLY different for a change. i wouldn't mind them to go sexy at all - in fact, it would be phenomenal *_*

and the hairstylists need to do something with sunye and sohee's hair already! they've been sporting the same look for more than a year lol.

I agree with u I also want them to step out of the retro concept and to comeback with something new since WG will comeback at a time non of the members are underage I would love if they comeback with sexy dark concept and our girls are so hot especially Yoo Bin and Sunny so I think they will do well with a sexy concept I don't want Sohee to change her hair style honestly I can't see her with a different hair style but I think Sunye and Yeeun need to change their hair style

Archived