Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

twitter update

mimimimi0502

@WGyubin 광주에 거시기 피시방 있던데.....아하하하하하하하 아따 거시기하요이~ about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to WGyubin

ParkTommy

@mimimimi0502 yo! im leaving for korea this tuesday, u gonna hang out with me? ^^ about 7 hours ago via web in reply to mimimimi0502

Mimi complain about internet at GwangJu ?

GwangJu near PoHang,wonder whether Yu Bin met Sun Mi ?

[Trans] Pre-debut 13 Year Old Sunmi, 50 Qns at SM Auditions

13-yr-old-sunmi-jjang-50q.jpg

[source: WGCN]

[Kor-Chi Translations: aniunxuan, aashome]

[Chi-Eng Translations: Apple, WGChristine, Witchkyungmi]

----------

Fancam of Sunye and Haitao 10 Poses at Happy Camp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvVQs0jC_ZI

cr. sybd89 @YT

----------

[Official JYPe_TommyPark] Made In Wonder Girls - "We Ride (HD)"

cr. Gasquet289@YT

----------

[Celyn TW] 100823 Wonder Girls leaving TW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMNAcLeHNuU&feature=player_embedded

cr. fish03042004@YT

Guest TheArchangel

dolphinWG @WonderfulsWorld WG song nobody, 2DT, tell me, wishing on a star listed in MTV Music malaysia top 100 - http://community.mtvmusic.my/top100/

The ranking is for today (Aug 25) only. But if you visit the site, you'll see the weeks and the months.

fsfndnf423jjfenf4nf9dne2f2.jpg

It's amazing that they have this many videos in the top 100. 2pm, 2ne1, 2am and se7en. And I think Big bang also have one entries each. But WG have 6. Malaysia truly has experience the wonder.

{EDIT}

I forgot to put So hot and Now. They are also in the Malaysia Most viewed for today. The chart seems to change though. By the minute.

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ many singers have VEVO channel that upload HD MV, can u explain about VEVO channel for me ?

13-yr-old-sunmi-jjang-50q.jpg

Sun Mi answered is so interesting, i have never felt boring when read her answers :P

She is at first place in elementary school?, 4D is a genius, we all know :), in 2004, she answered in the next 10 years, she will be a singer to conquer Asia, but only after 4 years - 2008, she already achieved her dream, so proud of you my baby :)

Some old tweet that were translated by Apple, Luxtoraa@Sunmijjang :)

sunmi-maths.jpg

Translations: ahahahah it doesn’t solve, doesn’t solve, why doesn’t it solve? ah!!!! I want to forever keep on solving squared equations only

sunmi-to-yub.jpg

Translations: @WGyubin I heard you’re at the Internet cafe in Gwangju….. ahhahahahahahaha Well prepared~

sunmi-to-jane.jpg

Translations: You have to say it with the accent! ‘sun’ mi ka’ jo ‘ah’. kekekekeke have strength! my baby jane <3 ryeo-ju ga jo ah!

sunmi-to-jane-1.jpg

Translations: Wooje Oppa at a karaoke…… I can’t imagine

Her new tweet, she is struggling with Math :P

f.jpg

Translate :

@DCppA 돋아부러야~~~????

Translations: Surprise~~~???? (in Korean dialect)

나가 사투리좀 돋아불제이 안그냐이? 왜전라도사투리를더잘하지.

Translations: I’m good at satoori right? Why am I even better at Jeollado satoori.

@Jirock0331 이차함수는 나 능력자인데 !!!!!

Translations: I’m really good at squared equations!!!

@JANEyjK 폭풍웃음 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ안돼 또 웃다가 턱빠진다며……..하…

Translations: Thunderstorm laugh (laughing really much out loud) kekeke No my chin will dislocate because of laughing….ha….

Translation by Luxtoraa@Sunmi Jjang]

Oh Sun Mi is good at satori lol, so she talk with Yoo Bin by Jeonllado satori ? ha ha

Guest valentino_rossi46

Surprisingly, when i checked Mark PD FB, i found Sun Ye FB unintentionally , im pretty sure this is her real FB cuz she is friend wt Mark PD and Lim, and some of JYPE staff, Nich Khun's sister

She didnt public her FB ( of coure lol), but she public 2 album, 1 is XOXO - her photos with her friends in Korea and 1 is profile photo

I will not post the link to her FB, if u want just find by urselves, but pls do not disturb her privacy :) , she only public 2 photo album, that's all :)

XOXO album

t's been looong time..!!

was greeeeeat show!

luv u! xoxo

10223_1202729673326_1381125127_30909538_2050168_n.jpg

we look soooooooo young..

actually... it was younger than now...kkk

miss u babe ALWAYS

30264_1387451411254_1381125127_31374957_2668081_n.jpg

SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY....

30264_1387451491256_1381125127_31374958_4162364_n.jpg

BEST BEST BEST girls for me u guys

Thx u and love u

30264_1387451571258_1381125127_31374960_5293110_n.jpg

YIZI언니 :) kkkkkkkkkk

will definitely go to travel with u some day!

30264_1387451611259_1381125127_31374961_7075525_n.jpg

JAM...miss u!

typical "O"type GIRL kkkk love uuuuu

30264_1387451651260_1381125127_31374962_925122_n.jpg

Profile photos

17058_1281075991935_1381125127_31114299_3932350_n.jpg

My pink Piggy bank♥

17058_1281073511873_1381125127_31114291_6628082_n.jpg

on the flight!

2652_1111030500904_1381125127_30633852_6796079_n.jpg

2652_1111022060693_1381125127_30633838_5181266_n.jpg

Can anyone post the girls' schedule for the next few weeks?

Nothing announced yet.

The only hint so far is Sunye (at the Beijing event) mentioning year-end China activities.

I vaguely recall a fanaccount saying JYP (at the Taipei show) supposedly announcing WG will return there next year or something. Yet to double-check the fancams.

The other rumor is the Mnet Ultimate in Thailand, which a 4nia (4Minute fans) source say may take place in October.

[Edit: Just remembered: there is the long-germinating JYP-Bae Yong-joon 'Dream High' vehicle.]

The 校园风声榜 concerts (celebrating Sino-Korean ties) turned out to be a false rumor.

2PM & MissA flew back from Taiwan on August 23, instead of performing the 1st TV concert in Shanghai that night.

WG & SNSD are originally mentioned for a possible 3rd concert on Sept 24, but there has been no follow-up since.

One of WG's China endorsements, the 7MAGIC 七色花 beauty accessories chain, is holding a business summit next week (Sept 1-3).

Dunno if the girls will make a personal appearance. Some scheduled performers for the event have been announced.

I don't think WG is involved in anything other than providing image rights, but 7MAGIC is again publicizing their 9 month-long strategic alliance with Korea's JYPE & Hong Kong's Golden Harvest media conglomerate.

(I recall translating a news report back then. Look it up.)

Here is the latest article. It is a business report, but the language is full of purpose prose.

postshownewstomcomsf000.png

Source: http://post-show.new...0009792773.html

7MAGIC annual summit: mass attention on the celebrity stars

Posted by: husyouash

Time: 2010-08-25 10:01:51

The 2010 7MAGIC annual summit will convene in Guangzhou on an unprecedented star-studded scale. Set for September 1 to 3, this eagerly-awaited event will have some big surprises for attendees.

7MAGIC's groundbreaking star-studded endorsements

Many companies typically rely on one star endorser to help spread the word. 7MAGIC took the lead in groundbreaking endorsements by getting many celebrities to speak for their brand & products. 7MAGIC went for Heavenly Kings & Queens as backers & has forged a dynastic all-star team. From Jolin Tsai (2004-2007) to SHE (2008-2009) to Shuo Luo, Elva Hsiao, WONDERGIRLS, the 'Meteor Shower 2' cast, etc. (2010), the star-studded 7MAGIC repeatedly broke new ground in the industry at each stage.

In 2010, 7MAGIC reached a cross-border alliance with Orange Sky Golden Harvest, HunanTV & Korea's WONDERGIRLS. [in doing so,] it acquired unprecedented celebrity resources, the biggest ever in the history of the industry. 7MAGIC & Korea's star-makers JYP Entertainment formed a strategic partnership to introduce, through super-popular Asian group WONDERGIRLS, a tailor-made exclusive merchandise line. It injected '7MAGIC' with more preeminent & popular products. 7MAGIC will also work with the Orange Sky Golden Harvest group to integrate their resources & enhance the 7MAGIC brand awareness. The artistes under the Orange Sky Entertainment banner include Chen Tao-ming, Tony Leung Ka-fai, Anita Yuen, Carina Lau, Rosamund Kwan, Hu Jun, Wen Zhang, Ma Yili, Tang Yan, Tong Dawei, Xia Yu, Kimi Qiao, Zhu Yuchen & others. The Orange Sky Golden Harvest group will commit their most popular artistes to publicize the 7MAGIC brand to the max.

[skipped next 2 paragraphs: Show Luo & Elvia Hsiao will perform, Li Nian, Grace Chow & Huang Yida will walk the red carpet; He Jiong is the MC.]

7MAGIC has conducted in-depth research on targeted consumers. Through the most popular idol stars & online games, they hope to touch base with them. At the summit event, franchisees can appreciate the mutual strengthening between endorser & product.

Business bigwigs will join you at the summit feast

The 2010 7MAGIC annual summit has star-studded entertainment, as well as various industry bigwigs & CEOs coming together to enjoy the festivities.

The top managements of the Ming Fai group, the Ao Tian group, & 7MAGIC will attend with the others. JPMorgan Chase, the Standard Chartered Bank, America's Starr Investments, the Orange Sky Golden Harvest group & other industry leaders will also be present, together with over 800 partners. 7MAGIC's successful products illuminate the market as China's top beauty accessories brand.

7MAGIC & Asian film magnate Orange Sky Golden Harvest have also arrived at a strategic alliance to fully explore the cinematic market in 2011. The specific plans will be announced at the annual summit.

- - - - - - - -

Oh yeah, before I forget...

Sony Ericsson has released its final Wonder Girls Ringtone Set (Yoobin's).

Unlike the previous 2, the notice served for the latest one was quite low-profile.

Direct download here http://bit.ly/bvCtuE (Yubin.zip, 139 kb)

One unreleased WG ringtone remaining.

I guess you can still call these fanaccounts?

They are (purportedly) published by the Korean restaurant the Taipei concert performers went to, & featured in the Apple Daily paparazzi video.

Any skepticism about its authenticity (esp. the earlier April WG narrative) is refuted with the inclusion of the JYP photos, I guess.

Looking at the address, the restaurant is also within walking distance of WG's hotel (the Sherwood Taipei).

Credit to 德若 @ WGTW (WG台灣之友) for the sleuthing.

wwwcalldoorcomtwmystore.png

Source: http://www.calldoor....articles/198305

'Mnet Ultimate' at 'Korean Mothers'

2010-08-24

August 21 'Mnet Ultimate Live in Taiwan'. JYP led his artistes 2PM, WONDERGIRLS, MISS A & Rain's own MBLAQ to Taiwan to perform. After the show, they headed straight to 'Korean Mothers' for a meal! But problems with the table reservation time & party caused considerable complications. Together, the Korean & Taiwan staff number about 110 people.

It was already 11pm. Our restaurant usually closes at 9:30pm. But to host our overseas guests, the preparations started at 9:30pm instead. The original reservation was for 50 to 60 people, but there was enough food because we had equipped to feed about 100 mouths. When the time came, the people started arriving & things kept getting worse because the seating arrangements proved insufficient. We ended up half-receiving the guests & half-trying to find an open seat for them. The chore lasted till 2am; it was really tiring.

Although they are major celebrities, they turned out to be very polite & very friendly. They look much better in person than on TV too! But we were too busy with the dishes & the seating arrangements, plus helping out as translators, & helping to manage the crowds outside. There was no time to even glance at them.

Fortunately, JYP & the other artistes signed autographs for us, which is very kind of the stars.

- - - - - - - - - -

screenhunter02aug260531.gif

Source: http://www.calldoor....articles/164990

Korean girl-group WONDERGIRLS in Taiwan

2010-04-22

WONDERGIRLS of 'Nobody' global fame is in Taiwan. Recently, there were news reports of various 5-star hotels competing with one another, each promoting their housekeeping skills to entice WONDERGIRLS to check in with them. In the end, they decided on the Grand Hyatt in the Hsinyi District.

WONDERGIRLS arrived on April 21, but their staff had made reservations with us the day before. Counting the staff, the total was for 17 meal boxes. Honestly speaking, our restaurant's meal boxes cost NT$120 each. While not expensive, it is not cheap either. Furthermore, WONDERGIRLS's meal boxes are celebrity-star meal boxes, which sell for NT$200 each.

For us, the NT$120 meal boxes are more profitable than the NT$200 ones. That's because the NT$200 or more special meal boxes are obtainable through word-of-mouth. They are not meant to make money. After deducing the cost of ingredients, the profit margin is quite thin, & sometimes even a loss-maker.

Although our restaurant recently began offering celebrity-star meal boxes, they are available only in limited quantities. Advance reservation is required; ditto a confirmed amount before we accept the order. Please do not drop by our restaurant to buy a celebrity-star meal box at short notice. The ingredients may not be available that day, so customers may end up on a wild-goose chase.

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

heyyy wonderful's sunye said that their korean combeck in jan next year :w00t:

here the video

(@ 2:44)

The guy who went onstage at the Taipei concert wrote a fanaccount.

Translating the the relevant excerpt (plus pics):

The concert finally starts, first onstage is MBLAQ, I am not that familiar with them, but it is still very HIGH

Next is MISS A!!!! First time seeing them this close, incredible, they are dressed so sexily

They all performed very well!!!! Especially the live version of 'Love Again'!!!! Beautiful

Followed by individual SOLO!!!!They did so well!!! The pressure is coming around the corner

Next is their chief JYP!!!! OMG!!! I finally got to hear NO MORE NO LOVE & HONEY

Previously it was only online!!! Watching it live is so delightful!!!! When JYP came center stage, he was covered in sweat

He dances so hard!!!! Really hope he can come to Taiwan more often!!!!

The next group is 'Beastly Idols 2PM" OMG @@@ The screams for them are so loud, I almost can't take pictures for want of covering my ears!!!! Truly uncloakable

"without u" "again & again" & other songs!!! Forgotten them @@ I just shouted along with the rest!!!! I think I am slowly starting to like them ~"~

I know of them before!! But not like this!!! Maybe at work I got brainwashed by the 2PM forum next door=="!!!! But they are definitely not my favorite group, because my favorite group is the finaleㄟ!!!!

But my girls has yet to come out to perform!!!! My hands are so itchy!!! Been photographing from start till end!! From MBLAQ till 2PM, I was either photographing or filming!!!

S***!!! Just when the girls are about to come onstage!!!! My camera is showing LOW POWER!! LOW POWER!!

I am such an idiot!!! Spent NT$4,000!!!! Ending up photographing other groups!!! Not photographing what I want!! Photographing without power (This is a digression @@)

Here comes their opening!!! The girls are in place!!! The music plays!!! They actually dance the MTV SEASON opening dance, OMG!!! I am so HIGH

13151282577513vgzg.jpg

13151282577732rz6f.jpg

131512825779354xpq.jpg

131512825781542ssl.jpg

I really miss watching the video prior!!!!! They sang this sequence next: "I Wanna" "Goodboy" "Don't cha" "So Hot" "Nobody Ballad Version" "This Time"

& Yeeun's composition "Saying I Love You" But such a pity!!! They are performing on the front-most stage!!! I am so for them to come to center stage!!! So I could take photos!! But I am afraid of losing battery power!!!

I am so scolding my idiocy!!! Even begged Didi & the girl nearby to help me photograph @@

After the girls finished "Saying I Love You", they finally go to center stage to chat with us

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bingo!!! I quickly get my camera!!! Shoot as many as I can!!! The hell with it!!! Let the battery run out ~ weep

131512825782952r8t.jpg

Yeeun starts asking many questions "Do you all like our songs" "Do you all miss us" Can't remember the rest!!! Oh dear, how can I have Alzheimer's at my age

Finally Yeeun asks: "Who likes WONDERGIRLS most" We WF of course yelled

"Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me"

During the yelling!!! Yeeun is coming closer!!! She asks for the final time

"Who likes WONDERGIRLS most"

Of course I joined the yelling

"Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me"

I yelled my all!!! Although my voice is almost gone from shouting at the earlier performers!!!! I still yelled

Finally Yeeun blurts out: "?" What was it? I have forgotten!!! I think it is "Sadly, It's Not You"

I am left stunned!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!!! I actually shook my head!!!! Then a staff in front runs out!! Tells me to hurry & go up

The staff, Xiao Xin & Didi push me up onstage

I walk slowly to center stage!!! Greeted them first!!! Show courtesy

I don't know what to do next!!!! Then the music starts playing!!!! I am actually led along by LIM, I am older than her!!! I instantly feel much smaller, walking around the stage

The whole SPOTLIGHT is shining down!!! Can't see anything downstage!!! But I dare not look anyway!! Glanced a little bit, at most

Then Yoobin takes a selca of me & LIM, when LIM is done holding hands

13151282579334zh37.jpg

It is Sunye's turn, she has such a petite face, you must eat more @@, I want to grab the chance to say hwaiting next to her

But it happens to be her turn to sing the song ~"~ (it is so incidental) she must not have heard what I said @@@

Then Mandoo is standing in front of me & she curtsies at me!! I bow back!! It is her turn to lead me along

At this point, Yoobin appears again!!!She takes a selca of me & Mandoo!!! But this snapshot turned out blurry!!!!

1315128257934399o2.jpg

Yoobin is shooting Polaroids throughout the song!!! She gives them to the audience!!!! Those who receive them are so lucky

Then it is Yoobin's turn!!! Yoobin is as old as me!!! Yet I become a little boy!!!

She holds my shoulders!! Walking while singing

Next is Yeeun!!!! She holds my hand so tightly!!!! My hand!!!! Finally we reach center stage again

Yeeun says something to me!!!! I dunno if I should look!!! Finally she hugs me

It is unexpected!!!! Yeeun, how can you treat an ordinary fan like this..........

Afterward, Yeeun brings me to the front stage & want me to wave to everybody!!!! I am dying!!! Wave what hand!!!! Wanna slap myself

Then Yeeun leaves!!! I am alone onstage!!!! Later, Yeeun waves me towards her!!!

Curious about how happened when I went backstage?????

Of course nothing!!!!! I went backstage!!! But the girls have gone to change costumes

I was handed over to the staff!!! Brought back to the front stage!!! Then back to my original seat to continue cheering on the girls!!!

Frankly!!!! It is other people's encore!! You 2PM fans are so rude!!!! Just too much

But we can't out-shout them!!!! We tried our best!!! But still out-shouted!!!

The last song is NOBODY, the girls have changed into little pink dresses!!! Super beautiful!!!!

But how can someone be such a blockhead!!! Actually throwing a candy at my Sohee!!! I wanna kill you

Luckily it missed!!! Otherwise I will charge over to get my revenge on you

Why lack any ethics

Finally all the performers take a curtain call

131512825788972vh1.jpg

131512825787184ora.jpg

13151282579088ccc6.jpg

Lastly as we are leaving the venue

Everybody is shouting at me "Give us a treat" "Give us a treat"

No choice but to fish out my wallet!! Spent over NT$700 on drinks

Total expenditure NT$4,700

Cr: 林俊小@ WGTW (WG台灣之友)

Source: http://www.wondergir...ad.php?tid=5289

For the record: the blotched WG ending was apparently the same as during the U.S. tour (1st leg).

The Taiwan audience thought the show was over when WG went to change into their final 'Nobody' costumes, & both 2PM & MBLAQ fans started chanting for their idols (even when the screen was flashing giant text messages encouraging a WG encore).

This account also confirms the candy-throwing incident, I guess.

Archived