Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vietboi_tuan

Since we haven't decide what our title is,

we can use the bottom with events right?

Like the upcoming 3 events... Hope

we can finally decide on a name

cause I don't think it really matter

because we will always love Wonder Girls!

th_wondergirlsyoobinglassesgif.gif

th_wondergirlsbunnyface.gif

Girls’ Generation & Wonder Girls, The Big Bang for the Game Stage

Girls’ Generation ‘Bubble Fighter’ vs. Wonder Girls ‘FreeStyle’

By Kim MinHyuk @ Focus News Network

Top female idol groups, Girls’ Generation (SNSD) and the Wonder Girls, have moved over to the game world stage in an epic face-off.

Wonder Girls

The Wonder Girls, who led last year’s retro dance craze with <Nobody>, have essentially become characters in a game, appearing before users in direct interaction. With their activities abroad put briefly on hold, they appear to be lessening the disappointment of fans through the game world.

With the addition of the Wonder Girls characters, ‘FreeStyle’s once stagnate inflow of new users has been rejuvenated. The SoHee, Sun Mi, and YeEun characters featured in the first stage of the update are selling rapidly, including the characters’ accessories which are selling so fast it is as though they have wings attached. The explosive popularity is only expected to increase twofold with the planned addition of SunYe and YooBin in FreeStyle uniforms in the next stage of the update.

With laughter, a representative for JC Entertainment, Lee MinShik, told FNN, “This is only the beginning of the Wonder Girls effect.”

[source: http://www.fnn.co.kr/content.asp?aid=e37de..._id=50100000000]

cr. ppopki

Guest emjaewhy

wow! sohee's numero photoshoot is so cool looking~

so chic :). hehe.

she looks like gdragon in the first picture... yayyy hee-dragon x]

anyway. i am so excited for the march concert in new york!

i can't wait to see themmmmmmmmm =)

that big bang style thing was so cute in wonder bakery!

wonderrr girrrlsss we miss youuu~

Guest ladeela123

090115 SoHee Numéro Photoshoot

http://i42.tinypic.com/m90cop.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/24oqedt.jpg

credit to star news and mandoosohee.wordpress.com

Holy smokes! Sohee looks FIERCEEE! :D And wow! she got to do Numero. It's known for being edgy & such. She could pull of anyythingggg.

091217 Wonder Girls on 2009 Asia Model Festival Awards

2009 Asia Model Festival Awards in the Asia-star award -winning group Wonder Girls.

It was held in Convention Hall at COEX in Samseong-dong during 7pm(gmt+9)

http://yeeun.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/41.jpg

http://yeeun.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/2...300512100_1.jpg

http://yeeun.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/2...243341114_1.jpg

Ok, seriously. I am loving JYP stylists these days.. I used to wanna kick them during some Tell Me days, but I take it all back! :D

I love how they can individualize the girls dresses according to their personality/image but still be uniform.

Black is sexyyyyy.

I really love ALL their dresses EQUALLY! I love how they make Yoobin wear the shortest dresses xD. I noticed they give her a minidress with a closed/high collar. It gives off a sexy yet sophisticated/clean look~

don't worry man there is one person here that actually has a sense of humor, you other girls need to calm down.

Six months late and this was JUST brought to my attention by a friend of mine. I just want to set the record straight. I wasn't hating on WG. If anything I was giving them props to their talent and really catchy songs. To the point where someone like me who couldn't stand them when they debuted was slowly turning into a fan. I don't consider myself a fan yet but I did buy Nobody and have it as a ringtone. :P

I'm not an antifan to spam other artists threads just to hate. Thanks Tuopoc Ver.2 for not immediately jumping down my throat. I was having a moment and wanted to share with other WG fans...I don't know I guess I thought maybe someone else had the same experience of loathing turning to love. That's props to the girls if nothing else. I do apologize if I pissed or offended anyone. It was not my intention.

Hey! No, honesty is totally cool & NEEDED in a fan club. Especially when fans are too in love with their artists too see bad points in them (However, WG do not have any bad points........... LOL JUST KIDDING) I'm glad you got to like (?) enjoy (?) the wondergirls at least a little. Glad you bought the album, it's super duper & I can't wait for their fulll album coming later this year. Anyway, hope you stay around to get to know the girls a little better. (There's a reason why were are so obssessed with them, lmao).

Oh nooooooooo! :(

College Students Who Fought to See Wonder Girls Up-Close Fined

By Shin JongChul @ BreakNews

A number of college students who resorted to assault and battery in order to see the popular girls group, the Wonder Girls, up-close have been fined.

According to investigative reports, the incident occurred on May 28 of last year at 5:50 P.M. during the Wonder Girls’s performance at a festival held in InCheon University’s auditorium.

A group of three college students who were friends (noted as ‘A’, ‘B’, and ‘C’) wanted to see the Wonder Girls up-close and became aggressive towards college student ‘D’ after some moderate struggling failed.

At this point, ‘A’ punched ‘D’ in the face multiple times, followed by ‘B’ who did the same, and ‘C’ who began kicking ‘D’ in the back and stomach. ‘D’ sustained injuries requiring a recovery period of 8 weeks.

In addition, ‘A’ received a broken nose after being punched by ‘D’ and his injuries lasted for 3-weeks.

All parties involved were charged with assault and battery from the event and on January 9, InCheon District Court Judge, Kim SaeJong, ruled that ‘A’, ‘B’, and ‘C’ would each be fined $1000. Student ‘D’ was also fined to a sum of $500 for his actions.

[source: http://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid...amp;section=sc2]

* taken from Spectacle Forums.

Hope everybody is okay! :( Wonderfuls, please control yourselves & stay safe!

oh! and i have some questions..

1) Why is the wonderbang thread closed?

2)Why is Sun Mi assoiciated with tangerines?

just wondering... THANKS!

1. Cause apparently couple threads were getting out of hand.

So now theres a new rule that couple threads arent allowed.

We moved on to a whole Wonderbang forum...

If you would like a link feel free to PM me

2. Tangerines are SunMi's favorite fruit.

I think there might be more to it but i never really knew for sure.

Guest meatloaf

Wonder Girls – Girls’ Generation – Kara, The Factors Behind Their Popularity?

Leading of the rush of idol girl-groups, the Wonder Girls, Girls’ Generation (SNSD), and Kara, have each honestly revealed the contributing factors to their popularity.

Rising up as ‘National Little Sisters’ after their consecutive hits <Tell Me>, <So Hot>, and <Nobody>, the Wonder Girls noted their ‘5 person, 5 colors’ individuality as the leading factor in their popularity. The member’s distinctive personalities are appealing because they correspond to the varying tastes of fans.

The Wonder Girls stated, “If you look at the fans, it seems as though they like one member while disliking four out of five of us. It’s because all five of us have different personalities.”

Moreover, they used anime metaphors to explain, “If you look at ‘Sailor Moon,’ isn’t there always one character you prefer among Sailor Moon, Jupiter, Mercury, Mars, and Venus? Looking at ‘Wedding Peach’ too, you’re bound to like one character more out of Peach, Lily, Daisy. ”

In addition to their ‘5 person, 5 colors’, the Wonder Girls also picked their ‘Non-celebrity-like familiarity’ as their personal charm.

Girls’ Generation, who returned after nine months to sweep both the on and off-line music charts with their comeback, pointed to their bright and wholesome charm as the primary factor in their popularity.

Girls’ Generation offered a rather mature analysis, stating, “It seems like people like the image of girls who look like they’re running around laughing in a thick meadow.” Fans feel happier and gain strength from seeing the members’ individual colors on top of this wholesome and lively charm.

“It’s most impressive when fans say they gained strength during tough times after seeing a Girls’ Generation clip,” stated Girls’ Generation. “They seem to see the bright side out of seeing us genuinely enjoy the work we do.”

On the other hand, Kara, who is quickly coming up with the release of their second mini-album and the title song <Pretty Girl>, selected their ‘team’s quality for looking natural and lively rather than doll-like prettiness’ as a factor in their popularity.

Kara’s hopes for the future were also revealed. “After undergoing a change in members, we increased our recognition with our first mini-album <Rock U>. Now with <Pretty Girl> it seems like we’ve found our own color. We want to be remembered for being natural and lively while being comfortable and easy-going.”

The colors they’ve recently shown on broadcast TV stem from their desire to be seen not as an idol group but as comfortable and easy-going.

The Wonder Girls’ distinct personalities, Girls’ Generation’s bright and wholesome charm, and comfortable and natural Kara—the fascinating battle between the ‘3 shades of charm’ will continue to draw the attention of fans.

credit: ♥ bubbletea29 ♥ @ asianfanatics

Lol I loved how they used Sailor Moon as an analogy...

I'm not sure about 긴선예 (Kin Sun Ye)

but 서녜 Is just a cute way of typing her name differently.

Cus usually you type her name as 선예 (Sun-Ye) but instead, they type Su-Nye for fun...So it doesn't mean anything, its just a funny way of typing her name differently such as if someone's name is Julia, but everyone types it as Jooliah for fun

i hope that makes sense! lol

Can someone tell me, which episode of Wonder Bakery is that big bang strawberry gif from?

Its on Episode 7 of Wonder Bakery.. Towards the ending part.. Hope that helps!! ^^

Anyway so the girls' next schedule would be tomorrow right??

[기타] 20:00 ~ 21:00 오크밸리 Winter Festival (1)

[Others] 20:00 ~ 21:00 OAK Valley Winter Festival (1)

Its gonna be cold i guess.. Hope the girls take care of their bodies.. Lots of people seems to be down with cold recently..

Guest SuperKyle

for the girls being MIA there sure is alot of news about them...

090115 SoHee Numéro Photoshoot

i really like the clothes, but REALLY REALLY like them

it reminds me of Peggy from Married With Children, "Al....."

in the first she looks like an arrogant boy! which is HOT!

and the second reminds me of Amy Whinehouse

for some reason....

but i feel that So Hee has been overusing that expression

or angle in photo shoots, dont get me wrong i still love the shoot....

i guess it could be her signature pose....

091217 Wonder Girls on 2009 Asia Model Festival Awards

my girls look so beautiful!!!!!!!!!

but i didnt like So Hee's hair,

i thought it made her look a lil bit messy... aish... stylist unnie!!!!!!!!

the girls have been wearing alot of black lately,

personally i feel black looks really good on Ye Eun because of her red hair...

my fave outfits are Sunye's and Sun Mi's, theyre dresses

that i would wear!!!!!!!!!!

College Students Who Fought to See Wonder Girls Up-Close Fined

By Shin JongChul @ BreakNews

what is up with all these people trying to get

close to the girls, im getting scared....

but Wonder Girls do make guys loco....

but still bad publicity for the girls....

the disliking a certain or certain member made me sad....

i guess they arent oblivious to that fact....

but oh well those people are missing out on some lovin!

more lovin for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

v dude, just dont try to bypass the filter ever again and let's try to stick to the rules more....

ahh..I don't know if anyone missed me but I missed this thread and our girls like crazy!!

feels awful to be suspended :(

Ahh.. I've missed so much!!, the new thread is open already, sunye's crash ..mandu's photoshoot..the award!

sunye's crash

ahh..netiznes are crazy admitting that they were teh ones who crashed into her!!

mandu's photoshoot

hahaha...I do not LIKE the pictures :(.. I like the clothes but not her overall look..

the award

yayayay!! BLACK DRESSES=GORGEOUS WG!

sunye with extensions is divine :) .. i love sunmi's dress too..

ahh..I missed all the wonderfuls here too!

late actually 17+ pages late but congrats us on the 2 thread...ahajhha...

for the name i like:

{JYP} WONDER GIRLS ( 원더걸스 ) OFFICIAL THREAD II ~ Witness the Wonder______LAWLiETTA

ahahha......so much news about the girls!!!!!.... :D :D :D

happy to see that!!!!

ahah....love the Sailor Moon analogy...ahaha.....that was something i can relate to ..ahah..

but sad about the not-liking members thing. :( .....I LOVE THEM ALL!!... :D :D

thanks for all the updates!!!!....

and welcome all new fans

Guest BoAspika

Moreover, they used anime metaphors to explain, “If you look at ‘Sailor Moon,’ isn’t there always one character you prefer among Sailor Moon, Jupiter, Mercury, Mars, and Venus? Looking at ‘Wedding Peach’ too, you’re bound to like one character more out of Peach, Lily, Daisy. ”

I like how they used the sailor moon concept. It's true there's always

one you don't like though in my case it wasn't really dislike just least

favorite. Now I like them all equally though the babies are the cutest

haha...and of course the underrated member who doesn't get enough

love Ye Eun because she's super amazing great voice, composer,

compassionate, gorgeous, etc. LOVE HER!!! :]

Guest .:-kiddo-:.

mm congrats on thread #2 :]

Picture of WG Fan's Room Receives Attention

29_2de40e0d504f583cda7465979f958a98.jpg

The Wonder Girls are Smiling at Me!

A picture with the title ‘My friend, the Wonder Girls’ fan’s, room’ has turned up and shocked netizens. The image shows a room with a variety of the Wonder Girls’ pictures covering the walls, windows, floor, and even the top of the bed.

The response from Netizens who have seen the picture has been half envy and half concern. The comments include:

“I know he/she must be a fan, but the parents must be very upset.”

“There’s the poster I’ve been trying to find. I’m envious.”

“How do you sleep on top of your bed?”

“That room is heaven!”

“If it were my friend, I would try to stop them.”

source: Spectacle! Forums

credit: DKB News + asianfanatics

translated by: ppoki@Spectacle!Forums

23jib9t.jpg33xyfzb.jpg

These are photos of a Wonder Girls’ fan posted by their friend. Many netizens have been commenting on it since them with different reactions. As you can see, there are Wonder Girls’ posters and other items covering the sliding window door, floor, and bed. What do you think?

source: sunmijjang + asianfanatics

credit: DKB News + Daum + Kay@wgjjang

Guest nightmare.

★ Wonder Girls ★ 원더걸스 ★Witness the second wonder

I know the title i suggest it's lame

but i just try..

And when will they go to US BTW?

wow 긴 ... how in hell did I see 김 ? rofl...sorry if that got you confused.

I like what Wonder Girls said about themselves.... they are all so different..

and they all bring something interesting to the plate.... def one of the reasons

i like them...don't seem to be clones of each other.

긴선예 = long-haired Sunye

Nickname is given ever since the MKMF days because of her hair extensions~

Was reading some old posts on Bestiz and got reminded of an old rumor.

A few hours before MBC Gayo Daejun last year, there is a rumor circling around the Korean fans saying that Sunye is going to appear on Taeyang's solo stage. I think they said it's My Girls' performance if I am not mistaken~~

It becomes a hot topic for awhile.. until Taeyang performed and Sunye is no where to be found X]

Most netizens are very disappointed... so am I x:

- edit -

Sharing Sunye's sexy back for topping a page. Cheers :]

EC84A0EC9888-EB93B1ECA79D4.jpg

Credits: Daum Star Gallery

Archived