Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest spicy pink

wahhhh!! can't wait to watch strong heart subbed i guess its funnier than the first :)))))

ohh btw im streaming all day all night hahahaha!!! Let's stream wonderFuls and vote vote vote for them in gda :)))

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to cut your post short. I agree with everything you have said. I've been a long time fan and and long time lurker of this thread who has just started coming out and posting. But lately it just seems like I can't enjoy and share in all the great news about the Wonder Girls without hitting a negative speed bump here and there and that is to be expected I guess, but I can read and move on and not be bothered by one opinion. I really liked your other post abut spreading positivity or positives outweighs negatives (I hope I didn't get it wrong>_<), I understand that fans want to defend and I think there are ways about doing that so instead of replying with a negative why not post something positive about the girls instead, which I do see some doing as a defense and I like that method better :)

And I just wanted to thank everyone who has contributed/translated all these goodies about the Wonder Girls. I appreciate all your hard work and efforts ^_^

Yeah; I agreed too, it only one person comment so if we all ignored or just keep post positive things about the girls we wouldn't even noticed the negative . and I hope that you continue to post here :) I would love to read your input n spazzing with us. :) yay

^ I read that you can actually vote for contest submissions. Anyone know where? :)

@seafood- I forgot to post it before, but thank you sooo much for compiling them into one post. <3 I had the intention of searching and viewing all the dance covers this week and this just made it all the more easier. :) There are really good covers - I love them all for all the hard work they've put into this. The girls are going to be having a tough time with this one. :sweatingbullets:

No problem; I been stalking n looking for good cover of the song. :D Plus most of them look like they put so much work in their cover, and yes lol they going to have such a hard time. I wouldn't know who to choose omg.

it's an honor to be compared with BEG,, beg is absolutely more in quality than popular. yayy for WG and BEG taking no.1 in album critic..

what time does strong heart start guys?

I know; The girls, BEG, and tablo is surely one of the best this year for me.

So I miss strond heart; -.-

-I just read on Allkpop that Jype rumor (I don't know if it true) to have a boy band group debut next year. Jypnation is growing guys. <33 I can't wait to see the family growing and the girls supporting them. So many good news lately!

Guest big_face

OMG!! WONDER GIRLS IS NO.8 IN MELON NOW!! tears.giftears.gifYOU GUYS KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT??

Wonderfuls, here is the plan.

Since we can't do much with the bulk order, the ONLY thing we can do now for our girls is to stream.

We are going to stream our head off together at ONE exact same time.

When we all stream together at the same time the counts will be even greater.

WG have a very short time left in Korea so we want to get the as many trophy as possible.

Today at 12:00AM KST which is midnight in Korea, we will start the streaming.

Streaming at midnight in Korea counts the MOST! So let's do this Wonderful.

This plan WORKED for Inkigayo! So let's continue on with this EVERYDAY Wonderfuls

[sORIBADA]

1: Go to this site: http://www.soribada.com/#/ (the links will change for some weird reason so make sure to re-type it exactly as soribada.com/#/ [MAKE SURE THAT IT IS THE KOREAN SITE] It won't count if you're on the English site.

2: There is a chart on the LEFT side, click on Be My Baby and a small playlist will appear at the bottom like this:

3: After you click on Be My Baby, click this REPEAT icon and the song will repeat itself, no need for playlist. https://p.twimg.com/...AYf7v.jpg:large

Don' have more than 1 tab/window for this site since it won't work. It will only work when you open “ONE” tab for it.

[OLLEH]

1: Go to this site: http://www.ollehmusi...bum_id=80272947

2: Click on this icon:

3: After all the songs finish playing, refresh the page and repeat the steps.

[bUGS]

1: Go to this site: http://search.bugs.co.kr/total?q=원더걸스

2: Click on Be My Baby then let it play like so: http://i277.photobuc...n081/Stream.png

3: Only click BMB because we're focusing on increasing score for BMB and it will continue on the play the song so no need to repeat for this.

[MELON]

1: Go to this site: http://www.melon.com...albumId=2030418

2: Click on Be My Baby then play it like so: http://i277.photobuc...081/Stream2.png

we are only going to stream Be My Baby.

3: When it finish playing the song, close it and repeat the steps. It won't continue on to repeat the song.

http://tl.gd/edetaf · Re

[M-NET]

Click on http://www.mnet.com/chart/TOP100, find "Be My Baby" & stream!

LEASE SPREAD THIS! INSTRUCTION FOR VOTING WONDERGIRLS IN GOLDEN DISK AWARDS!!!

1. Go to this link: http://goldendisk.kp...l?detail_no=101

2. Click register:

3. Click sign up:

4. Put your info as instructed here:

5. Check your email for authentication link

6. If your registration is successful, you will now be able to 'log in' using your username id and password!

How to log in?

1. Please click log in:

2. log in with username and password:

3. choose WonderGirls from the choices:

4. cast your vote:

5. ignore this pop up:

Please do vote as much as you can! There is no limit in voting~!!

WONDERGIRLS, WONDERFULS HWAITING~!!!

Wonder Girls Sunye: “I made the first move”

Wonder Girls‘ leader Sunye confessed that she made the first move with her current boyfriend.

On the November 29th episode of ‘Strong Heart‘, Sunye remarked, “I’m very cautious and I give things a lot of thought before making a decision, but once I feel strongly about something, I don’t like to hide it“.

MC Lee Seung Gi then followed up with, “Who confessed their feelings first?”, to which Sunye responded, “I did“, shocking the other guests on set.

“I didn’t want to brag about my relationship, I just wanted to share the good news with the people I love,” she continued. “I hope everyone will be happy for me“.

Also on the episode were the other Wonder Girls members, Jang Jaein, Song Dae Kwan, Lee Bon, and Kim Jung Nam.

Source & Image: AsiaToday via Nate

cr:akpop

[TUTORIAL] How to Vote for WG For 2011 SBS MTV BEST of The BEST

Take out with full credits

Screenshots + tutorial : wondergirlsoul @tumblr

Spread this WFs!

YOU CAN VOTE EVERY 10MIN

screen1.png

Wonderfuls,we need to vote for the Wonder Girls to win in the following categories.

Here is a tutorial explaining and showing every steps to cast your votes.

1.Go here : Click

2.Click on 투표하러 가기 (The yellow link button highlighted in purple)

screen2_1.png

3.Select the Wonder Girls screen3.png

4.Hit this button to cast your vote screenvote.png

screenyouvoted.png

5.When you're done,a window should pop up saying "Your vote has been cast".

6.Go back here : Click

7.Click on 투표하러 가기 (The blue link button highlighted in purple)

screen2_2.png

8.Select the Wonder Girls VS SNSD

screentoprival.png

9.Hit this button to cast your vote screenvote.png

screenyouvoted.png

10.When you're done,a window should pop up saying "Your vote has been cast".

11.Select the Wonder Girls

screengirlgroup.png

12.Hit this button to cast your vote screenvote.png

screenyouvoted.png

13.When you're done,a window should pop up saying "Your vote has been cast".

14.Go back here : Click

15.Click on 투표하러 가기 (The purple link button highlighted in purple)

screen2_3.png

16.Fill in the boxes with the Wonder Girls in hangul : 원더걸스screen6.png

17.Hit this button to cast your vote screenvote.png for each box (four times)

18.When you're done,a window should pop up saying "Your vote has been cast".

screenyouvoted.png

111126 Wonder Girls Fansigning Event at Seoul Times Square - 1

STRONG HEART is OUT! Part1/9

http://youtu.be/klVmx4ruv6k?hd=1

cr:smilion

Guest jcsmark

Wonder Girls and Miss A will perform a special stage together on December 1st

The upcoming ‘Joint Organization Channel’ to launch two new K-pop music programs

Early next month, cable TV will be launching a brand new channel called the “Joint Organization Channel“, which will premiere two brand new music channels for K-pop lovers to enjoy.

There will be four sub-channels that make up the Joint Organization Channel, Channel A, TV Chosun, JTBC, and MBN. The primary purpose of the new Joint Organization Channel is to bring a wide variety of TV program genres into one all-encompassing station. The new channel will feature variety and music shows, dramas, sports and news.

The main difference between this new cable channel and the free broadcasting stations is that programs will be constantly run 24 hours a day, whereas free broadcasting stations only run for 19 hours.

On Saturday, December 3rd at 10.30 PM KST, sub-channel Channel A will be launching their first global music chart show called ‘K-POPCON‘. Hosted by actor Lee Tae Sung, K-POPCON will provide weekly ‘top 100′ ranks of the hottest K-pop tracks.

The program will broadcast a mini-concert of the top three K-pop songs. The show will also provide information on K-pop songs placed 6th to 20th on the ‘K-Pop Board 100‘.

In addition, K-POPCON will reveal a weekly ‘Global Chart‘ which ranks popular K-pop songs from a global perspective based on the top viewed music videos on YouTube. There will also be a ‘Global Pickup’ corner, that will reveal video footage of K-pop artists promoting overseas.

Sub-channel MBN will also broadcast a new music program called “Show! K-Music” every Saturday at 7 PM KST. This show is expected to have a similar format to the already existing music programs on public broadcasting stations. The sub-channel station managed to avoid any clashes with the live broadcasting of MBC‘s “Show! Music Core” by pre-recording the entire program beforehand and broadcasting their show three hours after MBC.

To commemorate its official launch, the ‘Joint Organization Channel”‘ will be holding a live launch show, “Better Broadcasting Stories“, on December 1st. Idol groups including Miss A, the Wonder Girls, SNSD, and SHINee will be special guest performers on the show. Miss A and the Wonder Girls are scheduled to perform a special joint stage.

Are you looking forward to these two new K-pop shows?

Source: Donga News via Naver, TV Report via Naver

Credit allkpop

I can understand why Lim said she wanted to debut with miss A. First of all, the news of Sunmi's departure must have been a surprise to others in the company and Lim was chosen to be added to the group, when all along she thought she would debut in another group with Fei and Jia, and she has a really close relationship with them. To be added in a group this late in must have been hard to adjust to and you never know how fans will take it, but I think she's dealt with it well, as there are still some fans who don't accept Lim.

I'm so looking forward to Wonder Girls and miss A's special stage. Yay~!! ^^ 

Not sure who this guy is. =P 

Apparently, he's a MC comedian?

tumblr_lvfofqlKCK1qanbvso1_500.jpg

credit likesunshineandrain  @ tumblr

Thanks Yoobyn for sharing the tutorial :D

You're welcome ^^

I'm really suprised by how open about her life Sun Ye has become,and i think she probably wanted to let that out,so she keeps the best things and can focus on moving on.It must have been an awful time of her life.And the fact that she is able to share about her hardships,especially very personal stories as this one proves that she is finally happy and healthy in her mind.We're proud of you Sun Ye!

Wonder Girls’ Sunye confesses she tried to commit suicide

cr:Allkpop

20111129_sunye_1.jpg

On the November 29th episode of SBS Strong HeartWonder Girls leader Sunye revealed, “A  lot of people started recognizing me after my public TV auditions,  however, I wasn’t unable to properly adapt to a new environment. My dad  was very ill at the time. I was very concerned about the future during  the most vulnerable years of my adolescence.

As a long-term trainee at JYP Entertainment  at the time, Sunye felt anxious thinking about the future once her  family situation became difficult. She decided to audition for a music  festival that was being held at her school in order to test her singing  skills.

Sunye challenged herself to perfect Whitney Houston‘s “Greatest Love of All”  for the school auditions. This song is difficult to sing even under the  best physical conditions, but Sunye, who was overcome with nervousness  and anxiety, became ill. She continued to excuse herself to use the  restroom during class — there was no way she was going to ace the  auditions.

I completely ruined my audition and I returned home to weep, questioning my identity. I began toying with the idea of suicide,”  she revealed. She opened the medicine cabinet and picked up any bottle.  She dumped a heapful of pills into her hand and shoved as many as she  could into her mouth.

With tears still flowing down her cheeks, Sunye headed for her  practice room after taking the pills. She began playing the piano and it  was then that she regained her confidence and reclaimed her identity.  She visited a doctor shortly after, and after explaining what had  happened, the surprised doctor informed her that everything actually  seemed to be okay.

Overdosing on any kind of medication usually poses a lot of issues but he told me everything was fine,” Sunye said.

Everyone has their moments, especially during puberty where  adolescents get lost and confused trying to find themselves, but above  all, its most important to learn to love yourself,” she concluded.

20111129_sunye_3.jpg

Source & Image: Newsen via Nate

Another cute version of Wonder Girls Be My Baby for the dance contest :

“Everyone has their moments, especially during puberty where

adolescents get lost and confused trying to find themselves, but above

all, its most important to learn to love yourself."

I swear...this girl ALWAYS seem to make some quote-worthy statements. Sunye is really one of very few idols who I feel actually live up to the title of an "idol" or a role model. This girl is just perfect....an angel without wings....

There's a reason why i've been a wonderful since their debut in 2007...

Guest m y s t i q u e

this years MAMA is boring because the real hallyu stars arent there..cough WG..cough..BB..cough..DBSK...

it would have been the best if our girls participated there, good thing wondergirls labelmate MISS A were there to bring class on the stage. :)

anyway im enjoying strong heart now while having breakfast. WG plus BREAKFAST = good COMBO!

you can watch STRONG HEART HERE <3

LEVE STREAM OF STRONG HEART NOW!

Mod Edit: Please consider your words when writing. When you state "Miss A were there to bring class on the stage", you are implying the rest of the artists do not have class and that can be considered a form of bashing.

I'm not sure if this is the right venue to ask my question in that it concerns to the Mod Edit...

I don't think emjaybahaya did anything wrong...there's been people who have used implications here (some to the extremes) and even I did not consider that bashing at all.

Perhaps I am guilty of this too since I believe the Wondergirls are the best kpop girl group out there...that's solely and uniquely my opinion...it's debatable and arguable but that does not in any way, shape, or form equate to me bashing anyone else or implying that the rest of the female groups in kpop are not the best because my opinion is arguable and if someone else were to say other girl group is the best then that's perfectly fine.

I've seen highly questionable posts in this forum with extreme implications of putting down an artist and their fandom and it's made this thread a really hostile place to come when all people want to do is share the love for WGs and their accomplishments but there was no Mod Edit.

emjaybahaya's opinion (i've read it about 20 times over and tried to be as un-biased as possible) is not violating Soompi's rule because if we're going to start using the "you're implying that others aren't classy..."  standard then please go and mod edit other poster's post in this Wonder Girl's thread as well because those kinds of implications are running rampant here. Are the mods operating under a standard of implicated bashing or up front, written bashing. Each mod makes the judgement calls...I guess? This, in my opinion should be the least of the worries from all the other negativity this thread has to deal with. (Before, other things are said...i'm only referring to this post at hand and I know there has been words to a certain poster here that were unwarranted and harsh)

With all respect, this is not a complaint...just a question for future references.

Okay, i know the this topic's already been gotten over but I just want to say that for those replying to that dedicated troll, please just PM him/her.

Yes you're defending the Girls/Wonderfuls but if you continuously moan about the negativity that he/she is bringing then don't reply publicly..because it adds more tension between fellow Wonderfuls. It's their decision whether they want to stay and troll but atleast we're getting pages out of it LOL

Sorry to bring it up again, but i got so irritated at the amount of attention this troll has gained and has obviously no intention of giving up.

---

On a side note;

I don't know what to think of MAMA yet :/ I've seen the performances and was really annoyed at how awesome the stage would've been with WG in attendance. 2NE1, Miss A and SNSD on the same stage. That would be too epic, considering the close friendship between the groups. There's still the year end gayo's!! :w00t:

Anyone else felt proud when they saw WG's clip when for the 'Song of the Year' ??

---

Sohee didn't know that Yeeun falls down behind <-- During Strong Heart. LOL at the video they showed..Shows how dedicated Sohee is on her dancing :lol:

cr: PikeheartYenny @YT

About Sunye's recent confession on suicide. I seriously don't know what she's thinking to be able to reveal something so sensitive to fans let alone the public. I'm starting to feel sorry her for since she thinks it's her 'responsibility' or whatever to reveal such things. First her relationship and now this? I for one want to know everything about idols i follow but something like that is just too much and dare i say inappropriate. It feels like she's pressuring herself to open up to her fans.

But props to her for gaining confidence as it definitely shows on stage and now on variety shows.

TEEN TOP meets Wonder Girls for the first time

20111129_teentop_1.jpg

Idol group TEEN TOP revealed their excitement after meeting the Wonder Girls members for the first time.

Member C.A.P shared the photo above via TEEN TOP‘s official me2day page on the 28th and wrote, “It was such a pleasure meeting our seniors, the Wonder Girls for the first time. We were really happy to see them. Thank You“.

In the photo, Wonder Girls members Yubin, Ye Eun (Yenny), and Lim posed side by side with TEEN TOP members C.A.P, Chunji, and Niel. The boys looked slightly nervous and awkward standing next to their sunbae.

Netizens who saw the photos responded with comments such as, “Both so beautiful and handsome. Jealous of both groups“, “Where are the other members? would have been nice if you were all together. You guys should get together again when everyone is available“, and more.

Earlier in the year, TEEN TOP officially kicked off promotions for their debut album ‘Roman‘ with their hit song, “No More Perfume On You“.

Source & Image: OSEN

©allkpop.

^

I thought emjaybahaya's remark was a witticism myself, as in paraphrasing missA's album title.

Anyway, moving on.

- - - - - - - -

Here is a more enlightening English article regarding the new Korean TV channels.

http://koreajoongang...spx?aid=2944780

Plus an older writeup from last January http://www.hancinema...ctor-26967.html

It's basically 4 new cable TV broadcasters, despite being launched under a collective "Jongpyeong channel" umbrella.

Beyond the launch event, WG & SNSD are also involved in separate shows with the jTBC sub-network.

Hmm, did the jTBC filming & the Naver Bean event take place yesterday? Couldn't find any updates on Google & Naver all day.

- - - - - - - -

The Korean media really went to town highlighting the various Strong Heart tangents. Naver Search yielded some 70 articles. Here are a sample of the screengrabs that were featured.

tVR7F.jpg

7W9Cr.jpg

wS8Kd.jpg

pYddY.jpg

zoF05.jpg

HFOeQ.jpg

kUd2N.jpg

yRry4.jpg

bXP5I.jpg

Cr: TV Report, TV Daily, Newsen, Wsstarnews

Guest miumapi

Just pass by to share some videos found on YT. :)

It is worth watching this. Awesome and at the same time funny because of the expressions that this dude made. I was LOLing like crazy :lol:

Another one is about Nickhun (2PM) talking about Wonder Girls. I'm not sure whether this is an old or recent video. It seems quite recent to me. :)

Lets just cheer & support the Wonder Girls. Clearly that they are much more important than.... U know what I mean ;)

EDIT:

Okay it's an old video where Khun talked about WG. Sorry if it's already been shared :)

Guest chrryful

MAMA isn't the same with out WG and BB. They always Attend MAMa, thats why i love that award so much....... 

Oh wells, our girls schedule is probably packed anyways. Just wanna see them on the Red carpet and perform 'NOBODY' ( hehe they always perform nobody in MAMA) 

Guys, do you know when is our girls going to finish their promotions? When are they going back to the states? 

Guest xoxoyoobin

Yoobin's latest tweet:-

Trans: it's hard to sleep these days but then i'm happy

cr: wonderr23 @twitter

Jiwon (ex member of 5girls) and Younha replied to her tweet:-

Would be great if someone can help translate these two tweets. 

edit: Thanks Yoobyn for the translation!!!! <3 :D

vv

Yoobin's latest tweet:-

Trans: it's hard to sleep these days but then i'm happy

cr: wonderr23 @twitter

Jiwon (ex member of 5girls) and Younha replied to her tweet:-

Would be great if someone can help translate these two tweets. 

WGyubin  I can't seem to find sleep lately,but i'm still happy.

Younha:

@WGyubin Little sister.Quickly come to the dream garden (dream's world).I'll be waiting for you.

ppjwy Jiwon

@WGyubin Yubin i'm watching you right now,you're so pretty!! ^^

____

She was probably watching Yubin on Strong Heart.  <3

EDIT:

edit: Thanks Yoobyn for the translation!!!! <3 :D

vv

You're welcome. :lol:

Archived