Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest vietboi_tuan

I need to start coming back and posting. I use to be so active.

The "Wonder World" brought me back to the forum.

I was always and will always be a dedicated fan, just a lazy one that don't post.

BUT NO MORE. hahaha I am back!

Just ignore.

Simple.

Everyone have their opinions and you might not agree with them.

If you don't agree just ignore it and move on.

You're here to post about the Wonder Girls.

Either positive or negative. We should embrace and

agree to disagree if we don't like a comment.

The bickering and witty comments are making some of us uncomfortable

because we are not here for that.

Just ignore and let it go Wonderfuls.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheArchangel

@TheArchangel: With the Note, I think thats really uncalled for. Just because they provoke you thus, lets not try to put the person down like that. I wouldn't want to be called names, no matter what they are and what I was doing. Aren't we upholding these "manners" we are so inclined to point out in everyone's face. I'm not being hostile (!!!), we are who we show ourselves to be. And there's a five post per member per day limit (I don't know if that's dormant or what?) so put everything in the same post. I love Stop so much and am really looking forward to seeing the girls actually perform it, because that song is GOLDEN, in my opinion off course. 

Honestly, I don't think its uncalled for. He has been told numerous times to tone it down. And with the way he writes his post, his agenda is understandable obvious. He's no fan. If he feels he can write degrading remarks, I'm pretty sure he understands why I'm reacting this way. I love Wonder Girls and I want to be "mannerful" as much as possible, but too much is too much. There's only so much a fan can take. This is supposed to be a venue where WONDERFULS can express their fandom.

Also, I don't think I've said anything bad. All I said is:

1.) He's an antifan.

2.) I asked people to flag his posts.

I don't expect everyone to flag him but if there are people there who feels the same way as I do, its up to them. Its just starting to be so degrading to be here and moderators do need to pay attention to this person. Every single time, there's not a post by him that's not putting WG in a bad light.

Note:

HoneysuckleRose is a WONDER GIRLS ANTi.

Please flag his posts if you see one and also not reply to him.

Guest UncleSam

Qoxi"s posting

공동 1위

원더걸스 2집 [Wonder World] - 2011.11.07

김광현 - ★★★ 그동안 줄기차게 시도한 복고(소울) 스타일이 제대로 여물어 어느 한곡도 처지지 않음.

김봉현 - ★★★☆ 기대 이상(?)으로 내실 있는 결과물. 이슈에 묻힌다면 좀 아쉬울 듯..

안병진 - ★★★☆ 전체적으로 완성도 있는 팝송. 특히 미인은 '나가수'에서도 1등할 리메이크 수작.

이태훈 - ★★★★ "싱글"이 아닌 "앨범"으로 승부한다. 원조 걸그룹의 대견스럽고 감동적인 컴백.

최지선 - ★★★ 복고적 훅송'으로부터의 탈피를 통한 승부수.

평균평점 : 3.4점

Co-winner(#1) 2011.11.07

Kim GwangHyun ★★★ Every song meets the standard that the retro(soul) style has been tried consistently and matured in right way

Kim BongHyeon ★★★☆ jam-packed product beyond the expectation(?) Pity if some controversies make bigger buzz(than the music)

An ByeongJin ★★★☆ Overall well finished Pop songs. Especially note that Me In would top as the excellent remake in the "I Am The Singer" program.

Yee TeaHun ★★★★ Appeal to the public as an album as whole rather than a single. Applaudable and impressive comeback of the prime girl group.

Choi Jisun ★★★ Showed the effort to win without obsessing the "retro hook style,"

The average 3.4

Cr Korea Association of Popular Music

Note that this is not a literal translation.

The original Qoxie's Posting on the page 1963 contains from Number One to the 17th rankings

Guest TheArchangel

I think someone has created another account. Hmmm.......

Just a reminder. The BMBB dance contest ends on Dec 5. This coming Monday.

Note:

^ I read that you can actually vote for contest submissions. Anyone know where? :)

@seafood- I forgot to post it before, but thank you sooo much for compiling them into one post. <3 I had the intention of searching and viewing all the dance covers this week and this just made it all the more easier. :) There are really good covers - I love them all for all the hard work they've put into this. The girls are going to be having a tough time with this one. :sweatingbullets:

-

ohh, seems I've topped a page. some gifs to share. :3

tumblr_lulizgeT5Z1qakljco1_500.giftumblr_lukl6a1NC41qbaabno1_r1_500.gif

Guest HoneySuckonToes

I am a general fan of Kpop and I have no ties to any fandom. I roam many different soompi threads including this one and another popular girl group sub forum as well.

I've never understood anti-fans or people who would waste their time hating on another artist or fandom when they could be using that time to supporting somebody they like.

Why waste time being an a-hole/ e-thug on the internet just to be negative and provoke anger out of others? Even when you try to spin it and play victim, your actions reflect poorly on you. You clearly have too much time on your hands my friend. I would suggest a job or a hobby.

This is a FAN thread for the Wonder Girls. If you are not a FAN of the Wonder Girls then get out. You do not have to be here. The concept is pretty damn simple yet there's certain people ( phew.gif ) who don't seem to understand. Luckily for you, I'm willing to help. See that X on your window or the back button?.....Click on it. If you still don't comprehend, feel free to PM me and I will draw a diagram for you. You're welcome!

Once again this is coming from a general fan of Kpop and not a Wonderful. The Wonder Girls was the group the introduced me to Kpop so I've been lurking since their comeback and felt the need to support WG and the Wonderfuls in this thread.

Wonder Girls and Wonderfuls, FIGHTING!

PS. Going on the other popular girl group thread and bringing up how a "certain" fandom has stolen their crown logo and trying to start fanwars is not cute...it's called trolling.

PPS. Using this emoticon phew.gif a bunch of times in a post doesn't make you above the people in this thread. Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?.....

Guest spygirl_1

Dear Moderators,

Us Wonderfuls are reporting on HoneysuckleRose because he/she is claiming him/herself as a Wonderful when obviously he/she is not.

One comment on your opinion is fine, but when it becomes continuous negative commenting it is not just a simple opinion anymore.

We consider this as spamming, that is why we're reporting.

He/she keeps on coming back and make unnecessary comments on Wonder Girls and Wonderful.

It is him/her rights to have a negative view on us, but constantly telling us that we're ******, *****, ********* this and that.

It is not okay.

This thread is for us Wonderfuls to spazz on our Wonder Girls, we don't want to constantly be interrupt with negativity by someone else claiming to be a "Wonderful".

He/she has successfully distracted us and created a mess in this thread.

So I would kindly ask the Moderators to please remove him/her from this thread.

Please give us back our peace in this thread so we can continue on to share news and information on Wonder Girls (which is the purpose of this thread).

Thank you.

Note:

HoneysuckleRose was just stating his opinions, if you disagree then respond back as mannerful as you all claimed to be. Not telling the person off or ask for them to be "remove". Now THAT is cult-like.

If you know the person's intention is bad then don't read it. They might be the one pouring gas on you, but you're the one lighting fire on yourself. Piece of advice, if you know it stinks, walk away from it, don't go in and sniff cause you're gonna end up being stinky as well.

And you know it's funny how you keep saying to "not reply to him" yet you keep mentioning him in every single one of your posts.

Guest TheArchangel

HoneysuckleRose was just stating his opinions, if you disagree then respond back as mannerful as you all claimed to be. Not telling the person off or ask for them to be "remove". Now THAT is cult-like.

If you know the person's intention is bad then don't read it. They might be the only pouring gas on you, but you're the one lighting fire on yourself. Piece of advice, if you know it stinks, walk away from it, don't go in and sniff cause you're gonna end up being stinky as well.

And you know it's funny how you keep saying to "not reply to him" yet you keep mentioning him in every single one of your posts.

I never replied to him. All I did is to call him out for the anti that he is. It's up to people if they want to flag him or not.

If you think that was his opinion, then take my posts as my opinion as well. I came here to read/post about WG. And its just so frustrating to have someone to ruin the joy for you. I'm all for freedom of expression but you should choose the venue. For some fans this is like a safe haven far from those nasty people who comments in YT and allkpop. We don't need to defend WG here because they shouldn't be attacked here. Look back on the posts.

Someone needs to call this anti people out. And if you think its being a bad person to do that then I'll be that bad person. Wonderfuls have always been known to be mannerful and that's why these people think they can bully us around. This is WG soompi thread. This is supposed to be our turf but its really becoming draining to come here. I hope the moderators understand what I'm doing.

Note:

Ok guys, I think this is starting to get out of hand. Can we just stop it with these back and forth posts? Why do I feel like some people are going against each other now? THIS is exactly what that guy wanted....stop wasting your time replying to him/her. We can't let ONE person affect this whole thread. I understand what some of you were saying about trying to defend the girls but replying to that person or even mentioning them is only adding oil to the fire....it's not helping at all. If you guys keep this up, our thread might be closed eventually and all for ONE person? I don't think it's worth it....

ANYWAYS...back on topic. Anyone excited for part 2 of strong heart? I'm hoping to see more of Yoobin and Lim :)

Guest tikamicizia

apparently snsd will win music bank again this week because of their high broadcast point. props for them, idk how broadcast point count so I can't comment on that.. well, maybe strong heart will cheer me up. huksss

Guest m y s t i q u e

Wonder Girls - Be My Baby Beatbox

I love TheBeatboxhitman! He's so into the performance and rocking out to the girls! Check it out! NOOOO I refuse to believe that the promotional period is about to end soon....noo i need more wonder girls! Since their comeback all i've been doing is watching WG clips, reading about WG and watching wonderbang videos. sigh i better get me some wondergirls at the gayos and award shows.

Guest TheArchangel

Wonder Girls - Be My Baby Beatbox

I love TheBeatboxhitman! He's so into the performance and rocking out to the girls! Check it out! NOOOO I refuse to believe that the promotional period is about to end soon....noo i need more wonder girls! Since their comeback all i've been doing is watching WG clips, reading about WG and watching wonderbang videos. sigh i better get me some wondergirls at the gayos and award shows.

I love the beatbox vid. He's so into it.

I hope the Me, IN MV will come out soon. I really love the room in the teaser

Guest TheArchangel

So far, this is the best cover I've seen of BMBB. I think they will win. Not sure though if they're the same Thai people who did that Nobody cover that got 1 million views.

Here's the link.

apparently snsd will win music bank again this week because of their high broadcast point. props for them, idk how broadcast point count so I can't comment on that.. well, maybe strong heart will cheer me up. huksss

dont care anymore. WGs + T-ara are even not at top 2 --> ridiculous K-chart

Guest TheArchangel

Guys, please vote for WG in 2011 SBS MTV Best of the Best

They're nominated in

Top Rival (along with SNSD)

Girl Group

Here's the link. There's two of them. Click on the yellow one, vote and then vote on the blue one. I think you can vote ever 10 minutes. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Please do reply if there's confusion.

Guest Celangel

@patience, great post right there. It is indeed Honey's tone that is making her/him look immature. I actually agree with Honey on some points(not many since majority of his/her points are kinda baseless and opinionated against WG in a WG thread) but it's just sad when he/she will end with some negative immature tone. It's gets no respect from anyone else, even if I agree with him/her somewhere. It's funny how he/she bring in international acts like beyonce and rihanna in when we(wonderfuls and including WG themselves) are realistic enough to admit that WG are not at such international level yet. Well, unless dear honey bunny is actually looking at WG as that level already. Thanks, we are blushing with that kind of compliment.

@archangel, I understand your feelings and frustration and your new signature may prompt some wonderfuls to report. I myself will respect your decision but I will not advertise it to others. The moderators are aware and has advised us to ignore.. so I shall take that advice. Notice I never reply to any honeybunny posts? I just enjoy talking behind his/her back. LOL. He/she may reply to this post, by all means and I will respect the moderators and IGNORE.

@desiderata, i really enjoy your posts.. its all about converting the anti. I love it. I know honey like yubin already so yeah.. there's hope.

I'm heading to MAMA later and I expect to be squeezing with all the sones and elfs and even though our girls are not there, I am there to support k-pop and oh, also international pop since snoop-dog and Dr Dre's gonna be there. It's all about enjoying music.

Peace out and RESPECT!

Guest big_face

Instiz reveals chart rankings for the 4th week of November!

Instiz Chart Singles Ranking

1. T-ara – “Cry Cry” – 30,202 Points

2. Wonder Girls – “Be My Baby” – 24,140 Points

3. Ulala Session – “Together With You” – 11,343 Points

4. Busker Busker – “Seoul People” – 10,417 Points

5. Suzy – “Lots of Tears” – 9,202 Points

6. Noel – “Miss You” – 9,121 Points

7. Dynamic Duo – “Friday Night” – 9,088 Points

8. Ulala Session – “Western Skies” – 6,694 Points

9. Kim Yeon Woo – “I Was Happy…Goodbye” – 5,839 Points

10. Huh Gak – “Only The Words, ‘I Want To Die’” – 5,197 Points

Source: Instiz iCHART

OK, dudes, stop talking about the a**hole in here, let's he/she posting, NOT READ & REPLY, focus on this!! Wonder Girls is currently No.2 in the chart tears.gif (and IU is come back too.... tears.gif) , WHY DON'T WE FOCUS ON STREAMING + VOTE IN M-NET & GOLDEN DISK AWARD & HELP THEM TO GET SOME AWARDS, i think it's will be more useful, thank you!

Wonderfuls, here is the plan.

Since we can't do much with the bulk order, the ONLY thing we can do now for our girls is to stream.

We are going to stream our head off together at ONE exact same time.

When we all stream together at the same time the counts will be even greater.

WG have a very short time left in Korea so we want to get the as many trophy as possible.

Today at 12:00AM KST which is midnight in Korea, we will start the streaming.

Streaming at midnight in Korea counts the MOST! So let's do this Wonderful.

This plan WORKED for Inkigayo! So let's continue on with this EVERYDAY Wonderfuls :)

[sORIBADA]

1: Go to this site: http://www.soribada.com/#/ (the links will change for some weird reason so make sure to re-type it exactly as soribada.com/#/ [MAKE SURE THAT IT IS THE KOREAN SITE] It won't count if you're on the English site.

2: There is a chart on the LEFT side, click on Be My Baby and a small playlist will appear at the bottom like this:

3: After you click on Be My Baby, click this REPEAT icon and the song will repeat itself, no need for playlist. https://p.twimg.com/AfOtnUzCAAAYf7v.jpg:large

Don' have more than 1 tab/window for this site since it won't work. It will only work when you open “ONE” tab for it.

[OLLEH]

1: Go to this site: http://www.ollehmusic.com/#/AlbumDetail/f_Album_info.asp?album_id=80272947

2: Click on this icon:

3: After all the songs finish playing, refresh the page and repeat the steps.

[bUGS]

1: Go to this site: http://search.bugs.co.kr/total?q=원더걸스

2: Click on Be My Baby then let it play like so: Stream.png

3: Only click BMB because we're focusing on increasing score for BMB and it will continue on the play the song so no need to repeat for this.

[MELON]

1: Go to this site: http://www.melon.com/cds/album/web/albumdetailmain_list.htm?albumId=2030418

2: Click on Be My Baby then play it like so: Stream2.png

we are only going to stream Be My Baby.

3: When it finish playing the song, close it and repeat the steps. It won't continue on to repeat the song.

http://tl.gd/edetaf · Re

[M-NET]

Click on http://www.mnet.com/chart/TOP100, find "Be My Baby" & stream!

LEASE SPREAD THIS! INSTRUCTION FOR VOTING WONDERGIRLS IN GOLDEN DISK AWARDS!!!

1. Go to this link: http://goldendisk.kpopwave.joinsmsn.com/goldendisk_vote/star/index.html?detail_no=101

2. Click register:

3. Click sign up:

4. Put your info as instructed here:

5. Check your email for authentication link

6. If your registration is successful, you will now be able to 'log in' using your username id and password!

How to log in?

1. Please click log in: http://i40.tinypic.com/2dmcevo.jpg

2. log in with username and password:

3. choose WonderGirls from the choices:

4. cast your vote:

5. ignore this pop up:

Please do vote as much as you can! There is no limit in voting~!!

WONDERGIRLS, WONDERFULS HWAITING~!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

The promotions continue into the another week of December, as expected. Hottracks has announced another WG fansigning, this time on Dec 7 (Wed), 7pm at Centum City 센텀시티점. (I think it's in Busan.) Limited to the usual 150 customers via lucky draw.

wjZWY.jpg

Source: http://www.facebook....182904708445945

- - - - - - - - -

EDIT: Just saw Mia_Mia had posted the RadioMBC pics a few posts up, so I'm removing the duplicates except one (for reference). FYI They were taken when WG was being interviewed backstage at the REBORN concert (Starry Night Jam Concert), according to their twitter.

pvc24.jpg

Cr: radiombc @ twitter

Archived