Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

I'm so happy for Sunye. I've been hoping she would find someone for the past year now. :P 

Whoever the guy is, he's a lucky guy, and should take good care of our Min Leader. 

No wonder Yeeun is always talking about getting a boyfriend, she's envious lol.

24/11

{BROADCAST} MBC 35th Song Festival

{RADIO BROADCAST} SBS Lee SukHoon's TenTen Club

{BROADCAST} SBS Park SoHyun's Love Game

25/11

{RECORDING + BROADCAST} Music Bank

{BROADCAST} Yoo HeeYeol's Sketchbook

{BROADCAST} MBC Starry Night Concert (not sure about the translation :P I literally jsut guessed this.)

[dont know what it says for the last schedule for this day]

26/11

{RECORDING + BROADCAST} Music Core

{OTHER} Fan Signing

27/11 

{RECORDING + BROADCAST} SBS Inkigayo

KBS Hello 

28/11

{RECORDING} SBS Star King

29/11

{OTHER} Naver (happy bean?) Event

[not sure what the other schedule is =/]

30/11

KBS Story Show Delight 

MBC Every1 Weekly Idol

1/12

[not sure about this too :P]

2/12

KBS Republic of Korea [human target*] award. [*with the help of google translate, but idk what it is]

3/12

{OTHER} Fan Signing

In the M Countdown BTS clip, WG said they're going to promoting for about another 3 weeks? 

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Oh Sohee, you beauty!

Anyway so the strong heart isn't fully sub so I just went right away to watch Sunye part ^O^ and if the subbing is right. She say she going to talk more about it later? So does this mean next week, we going to hear more about the guy??? Oh Sunye really want to open up to us huh. Aww leader

@HoneysuckleRose Hara didn't do a full out confession like Sunye did. Hara and junhyung relationship was reveal though pictures before she actually say it herself. We don't care about Hara and her relationship!? but we trying to make a point. Sunye is the first idol (female the least) to make the confession herself. Hara/Junhyung and Jonghyun (I'm sure the other relationship you talking about) all came out though pictures. So what point are you trying to prove to us?

Also most teen-marketed celebs in the US keep their relationships hidden

And what do this got to do with anything? Sunye is not a teen. US celebs date as freely as they can, some choose to kept it private some choose to go public with it. Even the teen-marketed celebs

being so open about their relationship is not a usual thing for pop singers with their kind of fans.

No it is very usual to be open about your relationship even with crazy fans. I mean look at Justin & Selena at award show kissing up on each other. Jonas brothers have some crazy fans but they never once hide their relationships (many relationships too)

I don't get you at all! I just don't get why you come back when clearly you know this is a Wonder girls thread and most of the stuff that being say in here is from fans. It will mostly likely sound bias, no matter what.

Guest never_seen1

Anyway so the strong heart isn't fully sub so I just went right away to watch Sunye part ^O^ and if the subbing is right. She say she going to talk more about it later? So does this mean next week, we going to hear more about the guy??? Oh Sunye really want to open up to us huh. Aww leader

The subs are there you just have to turn on the CC to see it :)

NVM i just started watching it maybe its not all subbed >.<

Guest wendysmark

Actually Hara is the first to admit she is seeing someone in the idol world, and someone in another idol group at that. Putting herself out there for backlash against their fans (which they got.) I'm sure you knew that already though, it is and was still major news among the media in Korea, and of course Japan.

Why does everything WG do have to be the 'first' to be special? she has a boyfriend, good for her. I hope he treats her well, and that if this is her first *real* relationship that it is a positive experience for her. She seems very happy.

Also most teen-marketed celebs in the US keep their relationships hidden, justin bieber and selena gomez, if they are really dating, being so open about their relationship is not a usual thing for pop singers with their kind of fans.

Also lol @ leading the revolution.

Please stop. They haven't even debut in the US.

I am not saying they have to be the "first" to be special. And anyway Hara case was the media actually had the evidence before both companies agreed on revealing. It is not as if Hara was the first to step up and confess. I knew that, but it wasn't her who come out of it willingly. If it wasn't for the paparazzi photos...

Like you say, it is not usual, that's why it is a revolution, especially so in Korean ent industry. This has nothing to do with whether they debut in the US or not.

24/11

25/11

{BROADCAST} MBC Starry Night Concert

{BROADCAST} Blue Dragon Awards

26/11

{OTHER} Fan Signing

27/11 

KBS Hello 

28/11

29/11

{OTHER} Naver Happy Bean Event

{BROADCAST} Dangerous Boys (Hosted by SNSD)

30/11

KBS Story Show Delight 

MBC Every1 Weekly Idol

1/12

{BROADCAST} JongPyeon Channel (Cable Channel) Gaeguk Show

2/12

{BROADCAST} KBS Republic of Korea Human Target Award

3/12

{OTHER} Fan Signing

Corrected/Confirmed/Added some stuff to complete the schedule. ^__^

PLEASE DO NOT DRAG OTHERS CELEBS NAMES IF ITS NOT RELEVANT!

Guest HoneysuckleRose

^

It is relevant as innocorrect information was being spread.

It's like someone posting "Wonder girls are the first idol girl group to sell 600k albums"....obviously someone would correct that.

I am not saying they have to be the "first" to be special. And anyway Hara case was the media actually had the evidence before both companies agreed on revealing. It is not as if Hara was the first to step up and confess. I knew that, but it wasn't her who come out of it willingly. If it wasn't for the paparazzi photos...

Like you say, it is not usual, that's why it is a revolution, especially so in Korean ent industry. This has nothing to do with whether they debut in the US or not.

Evidence of what? There are pictures of female idol group members with the boys in 2PM, hanging out, walking alone together like they're on a date, and nothing is ever said about those pictures.

They could have easily just said they were just hanging out. lol

Please stop it. lol

Unless you'd like people to start saying the only reason Sunye annouced this on a popular TV show was for some media attention. lol :rolleyes:

And no, it's not a revolution, whether it's Sunye or Hara, tone it down a bit please.

Anyhow, whatever helps ya sleep at night.

/End of dicussion.

Guest seulgi&siwonlovers

Actually Hara is the first to admit she is seeing someone in the idol world, and someone in another idol group at that. Putting herself out there for backlash against their fans (which they got.) I'm sure you knew that already though, it is and was still major news among the media in Korea, and of course Japan.

Except DSP who released multiple statements on their relationship before Hara spoke about it, on the same show..lmao

Why does everything WG do have to be the 'first' to be special? she has a boyfriend, good for her. I hope he treats her well, and that if this is her first *real* relationship that it is a positive experience for her. She seems very happy. It's no less special because she wasn't "first" to say she has a boyfriend.

Also most teen-marketed celebs in the US keep their relationships hidden, justin bieber and selena gomez, if they are really dating, being so open about their relationship is not a usual thing for pop singers with their kind of fans.

Also lol @ leading the revolution.

Please stop. They haven't even debut in the US.

I think you should just stop. WE don't need ur 'logical' comment in this thread. If u got nothing to say about wonder girls or even want to spazz with then don't post. There's a reason why this thread is name JYP's Wonder Girls. Like you said, we dont bring other artist into here, yet you're the one who starting that shizz again. Plz stop.

Anyhow...omg i hope wonder girls will have an awesome special stage!! Dear boy? Me in, <3 omg omg omg Sohee in that bare-back dress is soooo smexy <3

Lol, so much for going back to lurking mode huh? Just stop it. if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

24/11

25/11

Lol, sorry for cutting off your post, but I was wondering if anyone had a streaming link for those ^

Guest HoneysuckleRose

Did the hypersensitive fans that rule this thread now run away the former members of this thread or something as well? lol

:ph34r:crazy.gifphew.gif lol

Congrats to Sunye for following the recent trend of idols being open about their relationship.

It's only the male idols with insanely large fan bases that really have anything to worry about. While it's not really needed for idols to promote their relationships in the media for attention, I hope the ones in them will feel less fear about going out in public with their boyfriends, or girlfriends.

Even if SunYe was the first, so what? It's not like Korea's president gave them an award personally or something amazing like that. She has a boyfriend, she didn't cure cancer people. lmao. Revolution, please. LOL

Anyhow, back to lurk mode! ^_^:lol:

Oh and I posted because all the people the PM'd me asked me to stick around. ^_^

^You my friend are a special kind of troll. (I wonder who ask you to stick around. Sigh smh)

Mnet special? =O I don't want to have my hope up. Which I did with all the other rumor and stuff. I'm just hoping they perform some of the other songs. But I just wait and see because everything sound to good to be true. T.T

And no, it's not a revolution, whether it's Sunye or Hara, tone it down a bit please.

No we will not tone it down, wth? This is a WONDER GIRLS THREAD! This isn't the "All K-pop Artists Discussion thread". O_O and you started it and you the one to end it. Good job!

146k.gif

Edit: OH NICE! So does this mean the girls going to be on a show with SNSD? or it just some performance stuff? If yes than AWW totally cool omg...

w00t.gif:wub:w00t.gif:wub:

Guest evilishus

I just don't get why people of such high intelligence bother with this thread! Since,their post's are always "too intelligent" for us to understand :o Then again...our intelligence could increase if they keep gracing us with their very intelligent responses w00t.gifw00t.gif

The girls are going on SNSD's new show? What is it about?

Still hoping for the girls to add Running Man on the list of shows to record.Hopefully.

I am really hoping they performed Me, In and not GNO, as much as I love it for Sketchbook. They were there for an hour and artists usually perform 2-3 songs, sometimes more. And as much as I love their older songs, I hope they didn't perform those either. :sweatingbullets:

And lol, I take back everything I said about HoneysuckleRose. You are clearly only here to troll, I am sorry I ever gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Guest TheArchangel

Wow, a fan signing today. I hope there would be a lot of fancams and pics.

To the hypocrite anti-fan, we all know what you are. Create your own WG anti-fan thread and spazz there. So much for your lurking mode.

Lol, whatever.

I just don't get why people of such high intelligence bother with this thread! Since,their post's are always "too intelligent" for us to understand :o Then again...our intelligence could increase if they keep gracing us with their very intelligent responses w00t.gifw00t.gif

Still hoping for the girls to add Running Man on the list of shows to record.Hopefully.

I was hoping for the same thing, but when I was watching older Running Man episodes I realized that the stars aren't allowed to announce that they're the guests. Maybe the girls are secretly filming... Lol, sigh, dreams of a fan.

Regarding Yoo HeeYeol's Sketchbook I realllllly hope they'll perform Dear. Boy. I highly doubt they'll perform Me, in if it's a second promotion track. We'll most likely see the first performance on Music Bank or Mnet.

@HoneysuckleRose you are unbelievable!, like others just said this is a Wonder Girls thread so of course you are going to read really biased comments and i think it's ok if you correct them, but don't make a big deal of it.

I hope the girls will perform Me in, or Dear boy or Stop!, i would adore to watch it :wub:

I just don't get why people of such high intelligence bother with this thread! Since,their post's are always "too intelligent" for us to understand  :o Then again...our intelligence could increase if they keep gracing us with their very intelligent responses  w00t.gifw00t.gif  

I'm not sure about,i checked and apparently the first episode airs December 4th 0-0 

The original title of the show means dork/brat/naughty boys and since  it's on the same channel,i assumed it was the same show. >_< silly  me I never heard of this show before,i'm clueless.

24/11

25/11

26/11

{OTHER} Fan Signing

27/11 

KBS Hello 

28/11

29/11

{OTHER} Naver Happy Bean Event

{BROADCAST} JTBC dork/brat/naughty boys ???

30/11

KBS Story Show Delight 

MBC Every1 Weekly Idol

1/12

{BROADCAST} JongPyeon Channel (Cable Channel) Gaeguk Show

2/12

{BROADCAST} KBS Republic of Korea Human Target Award

3/12

{OTHER} Fan Signing

Archived