Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest loveeeWG

^ the SunLight in me wants to see the guy...

But the Wonderful in me knows that Sunye needs her privacy..

Its so conflicting! But his body looks trustable!

kkkee and knetizens are like uncover agents! kekek

Its hard not to worry about the charts. Even though i tell myself that WG are coming back for the fans... i still want them to win. Its not about the popularity i am saying, but i want them to feel the happiness of being loved in korea all over again like in 2008. i am not saying that they are not loved either. WG are super loved in korea. But anyone will feel disappointed when they never win. Sorry for my bad english. i just want to say something.. i can?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zenzen01

I really hope our girls can win This week and the triple crown next week ^^ if they do maybe their special triple crown stage could be In,Me ;)

Guest cornnie

agree that Sunye & her bf need privacy too so i'm not really upset that his face was blurred

"The uploader revealed that Sunye met her boyfriend at a Korean church and she blurred his face because he is an ordinary person."

His face was not blurred because he is Sunye's boyfriend or him being ordinary person. The photo was already blurred when it was posted on Korea site from WG Baidu a few months ago. The person who blurred it and posted it in WG Baidu is a Lim fan. The Lim fan who always post exclusive photos of the members. You can go to WG Baidu and try to find that pic, it is blurred in the exact same way.

A k-WF told me only 3 people have the photos without blurred (can see the guy face): Lim fan (who leak out and post it on WG Baidu), Minsunye.net and Sunye Baidu. So this person might not be Sunye's boyfriend, do not jump to conclusion and spread rumors.

Guest TheArchangel

agree that Sunye & her bf need privacy too so i'm not really upset that his face was blurred

His physique really does resemble peter kim. i understand why some people think its him.

I echo some of the sentiments around here that everyone should stop stressing out about the award. Looking at the larger picture, although they're not topping the charts with BMB, but a good number of the songs on the album are actually charting quite well. It appears 5 of 13 are consistently in top 40 and the music is generally liked by everyone. 

I personally don't think they'll find any joy hearing that people are losing sleep over streaming their music all night long, or hoarding multiple copies of their CDs. Ideally, they'd want those CDs to be shared with everyone not just by a small group of people. 

I also find it incredibly inconsiderate how some people are hounding kwf for not being more prepared, doing their part and etc. They tried, lay off of them already. Not everyone can stream 24/7 and demanding them to do so is really quite unbelievable. 

And honestly, if all they care about is winning and not making good music that relates to people, strive to motivate people to be stronger and etc, then they really shouldn't be musicians. They put out an amazing album, they know it, other people know it. They should be happy. It's still a fight to reach more people, but it's a fight they'll enjoy knowing they put their heart into their work and it brought a lot of people fun times.

Guest my2wonder

71599736.jpg?w=164&h=299

If he really her boy friend ! I think I can show his face !!! but not CLEARLY XD

their clothes remind me when sunye was in Haiti < I think it's wrong haiati :S <

Anyway look at these pics

he is next to sunye ..

<BR class=Apple-interchange-newline>20110529_sunye_haiti_5.jpg?w=600&h=500

20110529_sunye_haiti_5.jpg?w=300

I think he is handsome :D

Guest TheArchangel

"The uploader revealed that Sunye met her boyfriend at a Korean church and she blurred his face because he is an ordinary person."

His face was not blurred because he is Sunye's boyfriend or him being ordinary person. The photo was already blurred when it was posted on Korea site from WG Baidu a few months ago. The person who blurred it and posted it in WG Baidu is a Lim fan. The Lim fan who always post exclusive photos of the members. You can go to WG Baidu and try to find that pic, it is blurred in the exact same way.

A k-WF told me only 3 people have the photos without blurred (can see the guy face): Lim fan (who leak out and post it on WG Baidu), Minsunye.net and Sunye Baidu. So this person might not be Sunye's boyfriend, do not jump to conclusion and spread rumors.

I can actually understand why people would think this is her boyfriend. The guy is putting his arms around Sunye. Both of them are Koreans. In Korean custom PDA is not really a normal thing to see. Well, its just my guess though.

Guest loveeeWG

A lot of articles are cominp up now.. about the photo :tears::tears:

They say that is sunye's boyfriend. All the accounts are based on the k uploader.

:tears:

Guest sweetsnow_91

does anyone know when sketchbook with the girls airs? have they record it yet? & also, is there any new on yoobin's singles shoot? thanks in ad. ;)

Guest cheessy

I've just finished watching Mnet last week's backstage and I'm loving Wondergirls more and more, seriously they have such a beautiful heart . . . Especially for Sunye, she's really brave for admitting that she's in relationship. Being honest to her fans and also to herself, I just adore this girl. As much as I'm curious who the lucky guy is, I hope netizens will not start to dig in her personal life. She's trying to be honest with us and in return, let us respect her private live :) I'm sure she'll spill out more information about they guy in the future, so let just wait and see and pray that she can date happily, she really deserves it.

By the way, can anyone recommend me any good international forum of Wondergirls? I'm thinking of starting my Wondergirl's video collection :D

111122 Wonder Girls Yeeun - Be My Baby (HD Fancam)

[FM100.3] 2PM interview With Ah Ken in Singapore

radio

DJ; name one member in the JYP family that you’re closest to besides the 2pm members.

Khun – kwon (2AM) : he’s funny and friendly, we call and text each other..

Taec – JYP : I would have to say JYP. He’s my best friend * no huh~~* we talk on the phone sometimes~

SU – SAN.E (JYPE’s new rapper): I wanna talk about san.e , rapper in JYP family. I was featured in his first album and we got close after since

Ho – yeeun(WG) : yeeun from wondergirls, because we’re from the same city in korea *ilsan J* and we can communicate better

Woo – min (MISS A) : miss a’s min. I think she dances great, she dance well too.

Chan – Seulong (2AM): seulongie hyung. *taec; he’s a very fun guy* we’ve been close for very long, and I find him funny and humorous

credit : 2pm facts

Guest BossCharisma

I've just finished watching Mnet last week's backstage and I'm loving Wondergirls more and more, seriously they have such a beautiful heart . . . Especially for Sunye, she's really brave for admitting that she's in relationship. Being honest to her fans and also to herself, I just adore this girl. As much as I'm curious who the lucky guy is, I hope netizens will not start to dig in her personal life. She's trying to be honest with us and in return, let us respect her private live :) I'm sure she'll spill out more information about they guy in the future, so let just wait and see and pray that she can date happily, she really deserves it.

By the way, can anyone recommend me any good international forum of Wondergirls? I'm thinking of starting my Wondergirl's video collection :D

I highly doubt it. It's given that netizens should respect her privacy, but she just publicized a personal aspect of her life so naturally people would be digging up stuff. She's an idol, that's why the public is highly curious, not to mention that the whole ordeal was really scandalous. lol.

You could check out WGSpectacle Forums.

=]

Guest UncleSam

I really applaud JYPE and Sunye for carefully crafting of this confession. on air. I really had hands down to JYP. By this confession, they changed the image of JYP(who kinda have a lot of negative perceptions) as well as Sunye. They really chreographed meticulously. When Sunye started to date, she might have realized that will be publicized one way or the other. Of course, Sunye did not want to lie or hide and cannot risk this news negatively impact the other members' career so before their comeback, I think, they had few meetings to make this supposedly negative news to the positive. It was always Yeun who emphasized the lift of "No Dating Policy" They had created the favorable circumstance. And Boom Sunye confessed on air. Note that the members just smiled when Sunye dropped the bomb. Usually this kind of news impact very negatively to the career but they by taking the initiative to formulate the public opinion made very positive. JYP became the cool guy who let his singers have private life. Sunye become an iconic of a confident person. Win Win Situation. Now it all make sense. :) :) :)

^

Publicizing the lift of the dating ban was a double booster: first to Be My Baby, which is a song about falling in love, and now to Sunye announcement. This is really an all win situation. Amazing how the hype machine was turned into a instrument for insuring the good living of Sunye and hopefully all the other girls in the future.

The simple fact that our girls are allowed to have a real, normal life, including dating, is going to neutralize the remains of the theories propagated by the angry ex-teacher. I incurred into some still adept to his rants despite our girls let us see how they were spending free-time around in the US & Haiti this summer.

Say bye bye to unfair treatment legends :PB)

--

BTW, I strongly agree with the posts appealing to good sense about streaming, winning, etcetera. Our girls are beyond the phase in which happiness can come only under the form of a trophy - I guess they prefer their effort on the overall album to be recognized, and enjoy every reunion with WonderFuls they are having these days. To see that after two years there's so much people who didn't forget you is invaluable in a world where most players are forced to record twice or thrice a year just to keep their status.

While writing this I have the Mnet player on loop, and soon I'll refresh the other players. But honestly, I will look forward just to the next performances, and could care less about those funky methods for proclaming winners of a week time-span. I trust only the charts.

Can someone post an update/translation of the girls' scedule?

I've just checked their website and it's jam packed...they even have the sched for the 1st week of December on there.

So i'm guessing they'll stay in Korea until 2nd week of December (?)

I'm happy that they've gone all out on appearances but at the same time disappointed at how very little they are scheduled for variety shows. They did extremely well last year (in my opinion) and they could've been better this year, judging from the fact that they're more talkative and whatnot.

tumblr_lv4z5qW55z1r3k0i9o1_500.gif

cr: witnessthewonder @ tumblr

Guest wendysmark

I really applaud JYPE and Sunye for carefully crafting of this confession. on air. I really had hands down to JYP. By this confession, they changed the image of JYP(who kinda have a lot of negative perceptions) as well as Sunye.  They really chreographed  meticulously. When Sunye started to date, she might have realized that will be publicized one way or the  other.  Of course,  Sunye did not want to lie or hide and cannot risk this news negatively impact the other members' career so before their comeback, I think, they had few meetings to make this supposedly negative news to the positive.  It was always Yeun who emphasized  the lift of "No Dating Policy" They had created the favorable circumstance. And Boom Sunye confessed on air. Note that the members just smiled when Sunye dropped the bomb.  Usually this kind of news impact very negatively to the career but they by taking the initiative to formulate the public opinion made very positive. JYP became the cool guy who let his singers have private life.  Sunye become an iconic of a confident person.  Win Win Situation.  Now it all make sense.  :) :) :)

Well-said!!! Know what? I actually feel this is a big boost to WG's image. They are already differentiating themselves doing things American-style. Sunye revealing she is dating is TOTAL SWAG. It is totally imaginable for a popular female idol at the peak of her career to reveal. Sunye is the first.

I read an article about one of Finkl's member response to Sunye's confession. The Finkl member said she is totally shocked because it will be something unimaginable to her, not to say to reveal they are dating, but even to say they like someone is totally unimaginable. Most idols or companies in Korea are still very conservative. JYPE and WG are leading the revolution. You can see most international fans are very welcoming of Sunye's confession.

It is a Win Win situation. No other company would have allowed their idol to say that.

Archived