Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest leialeigh

haha i think it was on a win win episode. he was asked who he would pass his company down to and he said yeeun and jo kwon because they expressed the most interest in his company lol. he also said that the two of them wants to change the name "JYP" to "Jo Kwon and Yeeun Partners"

hehehehe thanks uhmm do you have the link want to watch it again hehehehe

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazycindaye

OMG MY MIN SUNYE IS DATING >.<

JOKES I'm so happy for her. Finally they are allowed to date. And proud that you have told us. No wonder you were always on the phone. That guy is really lucky and I hope he treats her well.. Though i know many fanboys/ girls and even idols will be very jealous but I'm just so happy for her.

HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOOBIN ON STRONG HEART!

OMG MY MIN SUNYE IS DATING >.<

JOKES I'm so happy for her. Finally they are allowed to date. And proud that you have told us. No wonder you were always on the phone. That guy is really lucky and I hope he treats her well.. Though i know many fanboys/ girls and even idols will be very jealous but I'm just so happy for her.

HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOOBIN ON STRONG HEART!

Guest TheArchangel

I hope our sales will go up soon. Though T-ara's stream is higher in Mnet, it is close though. So the album sales and public voting will be the judging factor. Every stream and album sold since Monday will have effect on next week's chart. Assuming WG will win this week. Next will be "Triple Crown" thing. So I am hoping the bulk orders will reflect soon.

okay so i have bad news   :(   i dont think wg is gonna win in music bank this week again. its snsd again by 490 points  :tears:

What do you mean by 490??

Everyone please stream.. and now on Hanteo they ranked no.3:((

Here is how to but bulk

[WonderGirls' 2nd Album Bulk Order

Hello international fans,

We are happy to inform you that the bulk order for the WonderGirls’ new album will finally be taking place.

Following discussions with the record company, this is how you proceed to order the album from them.

We apologize for the delay. Thank you for patiently waiting.

1. Send an email to synnararecord@gmail.com with the order form listed below.

* Order Form

Email Title : Wonder Girls Fanclub WonderFul CD Bulk Order

Name :

Phone number :

Address :

E-mail address :

Quantity of CD :

Poster : (Folded or Rolled in tube)

Payment Method : (PAYPAL or WIRE TRANSFER)

*Example*

Name : HYOJAE LEE

Phone number : 1-204-123-1234

Address : 123 ABCD Ave.

New York NY 12345

USA

E-mail address : abcde@hotmail.com

Quantity of CD : 2

Poster : Rolled in tube

Payment Method : PAYPAL

2. You will get a reply from Synnara Record with total amount needed to pay inclusive of shipping and handling charges.

3. Send payment (USD) using PAYPAL or WIRE TRANSTER.

a. PAYPAL : shopmaster@syn-nara.co.kr

b. WIRE TRANSFER :

Bank Name : WOORI BANK SUJIDONGCHEON BR

Bank Address : Dongcheon-dong,Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, 448-120, Korea

Account Number : 400-119407-13-001

SWIFT CODE : HVBKKRSE

# Please read this before ordering.

* Order Form Deadline : November 30th 12:00am (Korea Time)

* CD Price : 10,700 Won (per CD)

* Each CD purchase includes the poster (eg. If you order 2 CDs, you will get 2 posters)

* You have to fill out the form in English

* Please provide us your FULL ADDRESS

* Each CD purchase counts directly on the Hanteo chart

* Contact Synnara at 82-31-262-2882 or synnararecord@gmail.com if you have any questions.

credits to @WonderfulsWorld@WonderFulStaff

Guest rainbow_smile

Come on Wonderfuls, if you want Wonder Girls to win then we all have to help!! PLEASE KEEP STREAMING 'BE MY BABY'

MUSIC STREAMING FOR DOSIRAK, BUGS AND MELON!!!

-Go to this page: http://www.ollehmusic.com/#/AlbumDetail/f_Album_info.asp?album_id=80272947

-click this icon

*you have to listen to all the songs once a day! The music must not be muted. If you’re done streaming quit the player correctly*

-Go this page: http://search.bugs.co.kr/total?q=원더걸스

-click these two icons:

-after that this pop up will appear: .Just leave it to play. Do not mute the music!

Music streaming in Bugs is equivalent to 80% to Music Bank! 30% downloading

-Go to this page: http://www.melon.com/cds/search/web/searchtotalmain_list.htm?menu_id=total&srchSec=&srchSecId=&query=wonder+world

-click this icon

-after that this pop up will appear! Leave the player cuz it will automatically play all the songs. Just don’t ever mute the music when playing them.

-Play all of them at least once a day.

Melon music streaming is equivalent to 40% addition to Music Bank. 60% being the downloading of the song.

V

EDIT: Okay, I'm changing this to link to the original source instead http://www.style.co....011004020000731

(Turn off your browser's javascript to bypass the webpage encryption.)

PS. Scuttlebutt over here is that WG may do shows as part of their Asian promotions for December. Possibly the TV medium. (The radio scene here is too narcissistic; maybe the other countries are more generous with visiting celebrities.) But everything remains under wraps until, I suppose, Universal Music announces an album release date.

^ Actually those has been shared a few pages back ^^ Thanks for sharing the article, I hope it gets translated soon.

Regarding the bulk order, I was wondering if anyone received their invoices yet? I placed my order a while ago and still haven't received anything.

What do you mean by 490??

oh no my bad its 690 (i mean snsd is gonna win by 690 points (snsd= 11818 and wg=11128) music bank this weeks prediction

Everyone please stream.. and now on Hanteo they ranked no.3:((

Here is how to but bulk

[WonderGirls' 2nd Album Bulk Order

Hello international fans,

We are happy to inform you that the bulk order for the WonderGirls’ new album will finally be taking place.

Following discussions with the record company, this is how you proceed to order the album from them.

We apologize for the delay. Thank you for patiently waiting.

1. Send an email to synnararecord@gmail.com with the order form listed below.

* Order Form

Name :

Phone number :

Address :

E-mail address :

Quantity of CD :

Poster : (Folded or Rolled in tube)

Payment Method : (PAYPAL or WIRE TRANSFER)

*Example*

Name : HYOJAE LEE

Phone number : 1-204-123-1234

Address : 123 ABCD Ave.

New York NY 12345

USA

E-mail address : abcde@hotmail.com

Quantity of CD : 2

Poster : Rolled in tube

Payment Method : PAYPAL

2. You will get a reply from Synnara Record with total amount needed to pay inclusive of shipping and handling charges.

3. Send payment (USD) using PAYPAL or WIRE TRANSTER.

a. PAYPAL : shopmaster@syn-nara.co.kr

b. WIRE TRANSFER :

Bank Name : WOORI BANK SUJIDONGCHEON BR

Bank Address : Dongcheon-dong,Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, 448-120, Korea

Account Number : 400-119407-13-001

SWIFT CODE : HVBKKRSE

# Please read this before ordering.

* Order Form Deadline : November 30th 12:00am (Korea Time)

* CD Price : 10,700 Won (per CD)

* Each CD purchase includes the poster (eg. If you order 2 CDs, you will get 2 posters)

* You have to fill out the form in English

* Please provide us your FULL ADDRESS

* Each CD purchase counts directly on the Hanteo chart

* Contact Synnara at 82-31-262-2882 or synnararecord@gmail.com if you have any questions.

credits to @WonderfulsWorld@WonderFulStaff

Guest rainbow_smile

Guys if you don't want to keep listening to the songs, then just put in your headsets/earphones or whatever.

Right now I'm trying really hard.. :tears:

Guest TheArchangel

We really need to raise the album sales. I hope the KWF will buy the bulk now. All the points from Monday to Sunday are for next week's MCD. Its been 3 days already and T-ara has dominated both. I know for sure though that the streaming points are really close.

Sunye & Her Boyfriend Picture Revealed

71599736.jpg

Wonder Girls leader Sunye made a surprising confession during her appearance on SBS "Strong Heart". During the show, she revealed that she is in a relationship with a non-celebrity which became a hot issue among netizens.

Immediately after the episode aired, a photo of Sunye and her boyfriend was uploaded onto an online community site entitled, "Guess who Sunye’s boyfriend is".

In the photo, Sunye can be seen sitting next to a blurry-faced man who has his arm around her shoulders. The uploader revealed that Sunye met her boyfriend at a Korean church and she blurred his face because he is an ordinary person.

Netizens commented, "Please stop digging into a celebrity’s life", "Let’s be fans who quietly support her" and "I can’t see his face, but he looks trustworthy."

Source: Enewsworld

Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net

agree that Sunye & her bf need privacy too so i'm not really upset that his face was blurred

Archived