Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun says, “I once told Park Jin Young that I didn’t like his song”

November 23, 2011

Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun said she once told Park Jin Young that she didn’t like his song.

In the episode of SBS TV’s Kang Shim Jang that aired on November 22, Ye Eun said, “I heard Miss A’s ‘Bad Girl Good Girl’ before it was given to Miss A. I really liked the song. I thought it would be really successful so asked producer Park Jin Young if we could have it, but he said no.”

She said, “He asked me who could really dance for the song among us, and I had nothing to say. He wrote another song for us after that and let us hear it saying it would be successful.”

She continued to say, “I heard the song but it was too retro, so I wasn’t satisfied. Maybe he saw that on my face. He called me over separately and asked what was wrong, so I said I didn’t like the song. I thought he would scold me a lot but considerately said I didn’t have to sing the song if I didn’t want to. I was so sorry by what he said and cried a lot.”

In the episode, Sun Ye also revealed that she had a boyfriend.

Source: TV Report

CONGRATULATIONS are in order because I have yet to say that word here in the thread after seeing the girls win on Mnet, their first placed rankings on various charts or rankings in general and last but not least to our awesome leader Sunye who has found someone precious in her life right now. (Although I am a SunHae shipper but oh well I'm still happy that they have a genuine friendship ^^)

I remember reading the article last night and I was in a state of shock but then slowly I became really happy for Sunye and I feel so humbled that she revealed her relationship because idols usually only reveal that they are in a relationship because they've been caught on camera, this is a first that an idol on their own free will came out and decided to share it with everyone. I love that Sunye doesn't act, I mean we all know that idols have a certain image they have to uphold or concept that is given to them by the company but from the day that I've discovered The Wonder Girls til now they have been real and I'm grateful that she has willing shared another piece/step of her life with us. It's at least a relief for her now that she doesn't need to hide or pretend that she is seeing someone because it would be against her nature.

Anyways I feel sorry for Lim and people not believing or thinking that she is Korean lol. On one hand I can see why people would think that because she was brought up in a different country for majority of her life but still the fact she has to take out her passport at the airport makes me lol.

Ye Eun seriously she is second in command at JYP lol. Ye Eun is an all round talent from singer/dancer/song writer/composer etc - I honestly would love to see her have a solo album (I want JYP to do what YG does with Big Bang !!).

I really do hope Yubin has a bigger part in the next episode because from what I've read here she doesn't appear much in the show.

Guest big_face

Reading the news in here while opening the website to stream the music the same time, Wonderfuls! Wonder Girls is no.2, don't you feel sad!!

MUSIC STREAMING FOR DOSIRAK, BUGS AND MELON!!!

-Go to this page: http://www.ollehmusic.com/#/ArtistDetail/f_Artist_info.asp?artist_id=46167300

-click this icon

*you have to listen to all the songs once a day! The music must not be muted. If you’re done streaming quit the player correctly*

-Go this page: http://search.bugs.co.kr/total?q=원더걸스

-click these two icons:

-after that this pop up will appear: .Just leave it to play. Do not mute the music!

Music streaming in Bugs is equivalent to 80% to Music Bank! 30% downloading

-Go to this page: http://www.melon.com/cds/album/web/albumdetailmain_list.htm?albumId=2030418

-click this icon

-after that this pop up will appear! Leave the player cuz it will automatically play all the songs. Just don’t ever mute the music when playing them.

-Play all of them at least once a day.

Melon music streaming is equivalent to 40% addition to Music Bank. 60% being the downloading of the song.

:wub: :wub: :wub:(I just fix the link of Melon & Olleh Music, the old one can't direct to the streaming page! next time copy this, don't use the old one...)

=/ a lot of these sites only allow previews of the song, which is annoying. I might as well listen to the CD.

Do these previews even count? Does anyone have confirmation on this??

Guest big_face

=/ a lot of these sites only allow previews of the song, which is annoying. I might as well listen to the CD.

Do these previews even count? Does anyone have confirmation on this??

YES, 100% YES, IT COUNT ON THE CHART!! because i asked for K-wonderfuls staff in twitter and they said YES so please stream the preview, help the girls increase the chart, Wonder Girls will sure very happy if this week they can get 3 awards :wub:

Reading the news in here while opening the website to stream the music the same time, Wonderfuls! Wonder Girls is no.2, don't you feel sad!!  

MUSIC STREAMING FOR DOSIRAK, BUGS AND MELON!!!

-Go to this page: http://www.ollehmusi...ist_id=46167300

-click this icon http://i44.-/ay1tdu.jpg

*you have to listen to all the songs once a day! The music must not be muted. If you’re done streaming quit the player correctly*

:wub: :wub: :wub:(I just fix the link of Melon & Olleh Music, the old one can't direct to the streaming page! next time copy this, don't use the old one...)

Could you specify how to quit the player correctly?

Guest Mia_Mia

Maybe it's just me, but when I read posts that doubt Sunye's dedication to the rest of the girls it saddens me. That's not like Min Sunye to do that!

Yeeun: Don’t wipe your tears like that, your mascara is all gone!

Sunye: I love you Wonder Girls.

111117 backstage after MCD win

tumblr_lv3io8ATHt1qbaabno1_250.giftumblr_lv3io8ATHt1qbaabno2_250.gif

tumblr_lv3io8ATHt1qbaabno3_250.giftumblr_lv3io8ATHt1qbaabno4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lv3io8ATHt1qbaabno5_r1_250.giftumblr_lv3io8ATHt1qbaabno6_250.gif

cr f***yeahsunye

Guest i.said.goodbye

^omo that's so precious... can you tell me from which video these gifs are from??

I think it's sad and completely unfair and unwarranted for people to be questioning sunye's dedication to the wonder girls who are like sisters to her! She's done so much for all of them in the past. Remember Sunye said that she spoke to them about whether she should reveal the truth. I think that shows that all the girls support her. I hope people can stop questioning her and the girls. They're old enough and wise enough to do the right thing!!

Congrats to Sun. 

They all are big girls now and dating is a part of life.  I have a bit mixed feeling about Sun having a boyfriend and she deserves one.   Based on her character and her religion belief, it is not suprising for her to have a non-celebrity boyfriend at all.  As for Sunhae,  living apart so far and meeting each other so little plus other factors, it is just simply not possible to have chances for them to develop a relationship even if they would want. 

Now our hope all go to Soheechul but at least we will have to wait for 2 years. who knows the future.

By the way, JYP is open for his artists and really more westernized in managing his artists. Especially he seems to be more like that to the Queens than to other JYP artists.  The Queens are allowed to do 100 things while the other would be allowed to do 80 things. JYP artists can be considered free as a bird by comparing with other Korean Agencies restrictions on their artists.

I agree, it saddens and disappoints me to read comments like that. Are we really going to doubt Sunye? The Sunye who has faced so many tragedies in her life (more tragedies than one deserves in one lifetime) and still kept going and performing her heart out selflessly for her fans and loved ones? The Sunye who could have decided to call it quits a long time ago and spend more time with her family when they needed her the most? She didn't quit, she hasn't let anything stop her from following her dreams and that of the group.

I think many take for granted just how many sacrifices these wonderful girls have made in their lives. I honestly don't think I could have done all that they have done and still continue to prosper. The least we can do is support each and every one them in their lives (and respective choices) and hope for their happiness. If it is anyone that deserves it is most definitely the Wonder Girls.

Guest big_face

RT Mcountdown episode12_Full ver. (Eng sub)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVl-o_Iccs8&feature=share

Sunye CRY a lot a lot a lot when they got their award in here, so touch! I wish they can get 3 awards in this week so they can be more happy... So please, WONDERFULS, if you can help to stream the music + vote in M-NET so we can watch the girls cry happily again in the next M!countdown video... :wub: :wub:

Guest purpleraine1988

yeah finally done back reading...and that was a lot..haha...

I'm having mixed emotions about Sun Ye's relationship...I am happy cos I know she is happy. I am sad cos...I think she and Donghae looked nice together...

At first I was shocked...but i commend her for telling the truth. I think she told it publicly cos she know Wonderfuls and friends would understand her and support her.

And question soon pop put in my mind:

Did he met her grandma? What did her grandma said?

Did the girls met him? How did they react about it?

What does he look like? (I'm just curious)

How did their story happen? Who made the first move?

LOL, i dunno i'm just curious about it.

and more questions:

Who's going to confess next?

Who else did they date?

Did they met boys in the US?

and this is nice cos she said it herself and not by a netizen... xD

Guest loveeeWG

Still listening to When you believe by lovely 2YE.

I heard When you believe by the original sometime ago, before i know that 2YE was going to sing this song..

I loved the song so much.

Now 2YE makes me love it even more..

Its brimming with so much emotions!!!

<3

Sexy Yoobin and Ahn Sohee~

WonderJunior Anyone?

Guest leialeigh

Ye Eun seriously she is second in command at JYP lol. Ye Eun is an all round talent from singer/dancer/song writer/composer etc - I honestly would love to see her have a solo album (I want JYP to do what YG does with Big Bang !!).

I really do hope Yubin has a bigger part in the next episode because from what I've read here she doesn't appear much in the show.

hi just want to say regarding yenny being second in command...i don't remember if its in article or a video but JYP did say that among JYP artist/wonder girls yenny is the one who has a making of a next ceo or business oriented one in them or would follow his footstep into business something like that hehehehe so what can we say JYP nation artist are all around hehehehehe

and i just want to say in WG yenny is the one who turns down the song while in 2PM its Taec.... hehehehe so as much they have a say in their album hehehehe

love them

hi just want to say regarding yenny being second in command...i don't remember if its in article or a video but JYP did say that among JYP artist/wonder girls yenny is the one who has a making of a next ceo or business oriented one in them or would follow his footstep into business something like that hehehehe so what can we say JYP nation artist are all around hehehehehe

and i just want to say in WG yenny is the one who turns down the song while in 2PM its Taec.... hehehehe so as much they have a say in their album hehehehe

love them

haha i think it was on a win win episode. he was asked who he would pass his company down to and he said yeeun and jo kwon because they expressed the most interest in his company lol. he also said that the two of them wants to change the name "JYP" to "Jo Kwon and Yeeun Partners"

Archived