Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

^Her song :)

Maybe it just someone we have no idea of. So he's Korean American, I have a feel when she mean older. I'm thinking around 26 at least. . idk anyway I'm sure we won't know who the heck he is. IF EVER! Unless K-wonderfuls go undercover to find out.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

Smile was composed by Yenny, she upload a clip she played guitar and sang Smile on September Yenny day.

In MTV ss3, there is 1 guy who Sun Ye and Sun Mi went to meet. He was 26 at that time and from Havard, maybe it's him :P.

Ae2i7CHCQAAOy1h.jpg

cre: @Pikeyenny

Im glad that Sun Ye date him in US, so almost nobody will interrupt them, or even if fans see they are dating in somewhere, i believe fans will just come and say congratulation then go, not like in Korea, people will stalk them and dont care about their privacy

Does this mean JYPE knows almost nothing about her bf? lol

http://kpopfever.com/2011/11/wonder-girls-sunye-dating-an-average-joe-from-the-us/

Wonder Girls leader Sunye is dating an average Joe she met while in the U.S.

Park Sang Hyuk PD of ‘Strong Heart’ relayed in the conversation with No Cut News on November 22nd, “It was not an intended situation but suddenly Sunye confessed she is dating saying ‘I want to be congratulated’”.

Park PD added, “The staff and the guests were surprised by Sunye’s sudden confession, but right away the mood was celebratory. Of course, the other Wonder Girls members knew it already”.

Wonder Girls management company JYP representative carefully stated, “We knew she had a boyfriend, but we didn’t know she would make a confession on a variety show. We believe she met a Korean Canadian person in the U.S. It’s difficult to reveal the boyfriend’s identity as he is not a public figure”.

JYP representative also added, “We know that Sunye and her boyfriend are dating and their feelings are mutually good. Sunye herself expressed that she wants to date her boyfriend out in the open revealing the truth”.

Producer Park Jin Young had recently lifted the ‘no dating’ rule making the Wonder Girls happy. It appears now that Sunye really had good reasons to be happy about the lift.

Netizens commented, “Of course there was something. Sunye seemed so happy that she’s free to date now”, “Curious who the boyfriend is”, “The boyfriend must have been a hero in his past life or something”, and “Wish you pretty love”

The wonder Girls have released their second full album and are promoting ‘Be My Baby’ currently, coming back to the Korean stage after a year and 6 months away.

The episode of ‘Strong Heart’ with the surprise confession will air on November 22nd at 11:15pm.

Source: NoCutNews via Nate

edit: nvm re-read, they wont say anything about him because he's not a public figure and i guess they don't want to invade his privacy.

Guest TheArchangel

Smile was composed by Yenny, she upload a clip she played guitar and sang Smile on September Yenny day.

In MTV ss3, there is 1 guy who Sun Ye and Sun Mi went to meet. He was 26 at that time and from Havard, maybe it's him :P

Do you know what episode it is?

Guest WG.theQUEENS

Sunye just tweeted:

아이고 '신호위반'에 오해하실 분들이 있으신 것 같네요^^

신호위반이라고 한 이유는 피디님께서 '공개연애허락'을 하시기

전에 좀더일찍 연애를 시작했던거라서 그런 표현을 썼던 거에요

하하 제게 행복한 일을 저를 아끼시는 분들과도 함께 나누고 싶었습니다!

사랑은 오래 참고 온유하며 자랑치않고 자기 유익을

구하지 않고 모든 것 덮어주고 믿으며 소망하며 모든 것을 견딥니다.. ^^

제가 연애를 공개한 이유는 자랑하기 위해서가 절대로 아닙니다..^^

제게 너무나도 기쁘고 감사한 소식이기에 굳이 숨기며,거짓말하며

지내는 것이 오히려 저에겐 부담이었습니다..

기쁜일을 함께 나누며 같이 기뻐할 사람들이 많다는건 정말 축복입니다..^^

Any idea what is says?

I think she's talking about her relationship here. 

When she didn't first exposed it because of the public.

Like how she's in love wasn't publicized because it was nothing to boast. ??

Just hope and believe will help withstand everything, and that she's happy and thankful.

She also mentioned how much she is blessed with so many people behind her... 

mellow.gifwub.gif

edit:

I'm happy for Sunye, but I really hoped that her bf was an idol, lol.

isn't it romantic???wub.gif

I mean, daring to go against the antis and critics, shielding her from negative press and not caring about wht the public has to say??

<3 ..

if only he was an idol....

but it's okay as long as sunye is happy.

The boyfriend must have been a hero in his past life or something

^ LOL, my favorite comment. I'm soooooo happy for Sunye, even though I missed the part she confessed, I read some comments where she looked extremely happy while confessing and that's what she deserves the most. I love how just last year on Win Win, Kyunghee told the girls to find love because it's the most important thing, and a year later, Sunye came back to Korea, already discovering her loved one.\

Guest UncleSam

@TheArchangel

아이고 '신호위반'에 오해하실 분들이 있으신 것 같네요^^

신호위반이라고 한 이유는 피디님께서 '공개연애허락'을 하시기

전에 좀더일찍 연애를 시작했던거라서 그런 표현을 썼던 거에요

하하 제게 행복한 일을 저를 아끼시는 분들과도 함께 나누고 싶었습니다!

사랑은 오래 참고 온유하며 자랑치않고 자기 유익을

구하지 않고 모든 것 덮어주고 믿으며 소망하며 모든 것을 견딥니다.. ^^

제가 연애를 공개한 이유는 자랑하기 위해서가 절대로 아닙니다..^^

제게 너무나도 기쁘고 감사한 소식이기에 굳이 숨기며,거짓말하며

지내는 것이 오히려 저에겐 부담이었습니다..

기쁜일을 함께 나누며 같이 기뻐할 사람들이 많다는건 정말 축복입니다..^^

ALAS some people might have misunderstood me because I said "speed violation.(direct translation it means traffic light violation-which in Korean context becoming pregnant)"

The reason I said "speed violation" was I indeed had started dating before the lift of JYP's dating policy, Ha, Ha I just wanted to share the happy moment with the people who love me

Charity suffereth long and kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up.(quoted from I Corinthian 13:4)

I opened up about the relationship, definitely not to boast. This is a really thankful and happy news for me. I felt heavy and burdensome that I should hide and lie.

This is really a blessing that I can share the good news with many people who are together joyful with me.

Cr Sun's Tweeter

May the Almighty protect her and guide her, in Jesus' name.

*Again do not misunderstand about "speed violation." She implied clearly the word is not about the pregnancy and the purity.

Guest Mia_Mia

Again, I just wanted to say that when I said it might be the Harvard Guy - It was just a guess. Not confirmed

It's still sinking on. Sunye is in a relationship with someone...wow

Guest TheArchangel

this is not him is it? just wondering. i found this pic in Baidu.*quoted image*

I don't think that's him. LOL. I think that's a member of Noel. If you watch the Sunye-Noel Be My baby vid, you'll see him.

Guest KimYongAh

Ahhh i really wanna help in the streaming for melon and mnet!

But I just can't sign up for mnet! When i get the "authentic No.", it says that it's the wrong one ><

And not sure why, I've tried all my computers but I can't get into melon :( someone help?

Guest Mia_Mia

Ameiza

He's not from Noel... I read he is her pilates instructor, even Yubin has a picture with him.

but she could be dating her pilates instructor.

Guest UncleSam

Please do not start the guessing game who is her boyfriend(who is not a celebrity). This over-attention often ruins the relationship. Let's respect her and I believe in due time she would say about her boyfriend.

Guest wonderful ♡

I am really happy for Sunye. Truly am. But a part of me feels like there's something about to happen, I don't know, call me pessimistic but I don't think Sunye is the kind of person to outrightly say this to the media. We all know how protective she is about the private life. If she has publicly announced this, doesn't that mean Sunye's relationship with the guy is on a serious level? I mean, they're going to debut in US next year, it would be quite hard to maintain a relationship with so much promotions going on I think. I'm hoping praying that everything is well and no news of WG disbanding is coming our way T_T (lol so drama queen of me, but I think we Wonderfuls have dealt with so much things already lol I just want the best for our girls.)

Agreed.I don't think Sun Ye would reveal her man to the press.I'm sure korean press is already trying to find some stuff about him.I hope they won't.Our girls need more privacy.

News time,don't know if this has been posted here yet :

Wonder Girls as "Alice in Wonderland" Characters for Vogue Magazine   

886beb4ed04ff75847ea430d347a7903_large.jpg

Wonder Girls revealed a striking transformation for the December issue of Vogue Magazine Korea.

The classy ladies put on a particular  concept which rings a bell or two about their group's name. Each of the  members turned into a character from "Alice in Wonderland" which allowed them to show off their unique charms and charisma.

19bd6bb7d1df6b2ef159cda479650690_large.jpg

Did you already find out who was playing who?

5a5bb26a87d06588ffba510f6efbe2fa_large.jpg

Sohee is the White Rabbit, Sun Ye is Alice, Ye Eun is the White Queen, while Yoobin is the Mad

Hatter and Lim makes an adorable Red Queen.

One couldn't help but think of Tim Burton's  eccentric and surprising movie adaptation of Lewis Carroll's Alice in  Wonderland when seeing the photospread.

In the interview portion  of the magazine, Sohee stated : "When we filmed in the United States, I  felt much younger than I am now. I didn't have the maturity and the  experience I now have as an actress because I didn't think of it as  something huge. I didn't view it as burdensome. Now, when we think about  it, it was very burdensome."

As for Lim, she explained that she  cherished the dream of meeting Hollywood actor Logan Lerman and would  want the chance to act with him in a movie. She once revealed on the  Wonder Girls' show that Logan Lerman was her crush.

cb41c19df2bc1e836e1cb8bba5abcb28_large.jpg

Ye Eun said about dance routines and  praticing, "While rehearsing our choreography, I tried to give off a  charming and attractive feel. This didn't turn out as expected and I  received a scolding. I had to start over and act it out." Ye Eun was  told, "Take it from the start and for God's sake, infuse more acting  into your moves."

The magazine's Chief Editor revealed, "We  spent ten hours together with the Wonder Girls. Our staff members  immediately fell in love with the girls. We got to talk a long time with  them. We talked about a lot of things since they've been away and  didn't appear on TV much. We had the chance to know them all better,  even the members who didn't talk much or had the opportunity to shine on  TV shows."

Meanwhile, the Wonder Girls interview will be featured along with the photoshoot in the December issue of Vogie Magazine Korea.

From the writer : What Sohee meant,was that she felt younger as an actress in front of the  process of filming a movie in America,without the proper amount of  maturity she thought an american movie would require from her, when she  was in the midst of filming Wonder Girls At Apollo.Now after filming the  american production,she learned a lot from the cast and she felt as if  she grew a lot as an actress.

Source: Soompi

Guest Mia_Mia

I am really happy for Sunye. Truly am. But a part of me feels like there's something about to happen, I don't know, call me pessimistic but I don't think Sunye is the kind of person to outrightly say this to the media. We all know how protective she is about the private life. If she has publicly announced this, doesn't that mean Sunye's relationship with the guy is on a serious level? I mean, they're going to debut in US next year, it would be quite hard to maintain a relationship with so much promotions going on I think. I'm hoping praying that everything is well and no news of WG disbanding is coming our way T_T (lol so drama queen of me, but I think we Wonderfuls have dealt with so much things already lol I just want the best for our girls.)

what.are.you.trying.to.say ? :blink: Sunye might be serious but that doesn't mean her dedication to the US debut will be any lesser. She's not going to leave at this stage...she can't

Seulong to Sunye: I really got a shock. Compared to other people, it's more beautiful isn't it ㅎ Really envious and happy. Please have a beautiful relationship^^ [Translation credits: @IAMfor2AM]

Sunye explains the reason for making her relationship public

After confidently admitting on a recent episode of ‘Strong Heart‘ that she was currently in a relationship, Wonder Girls‘ leader Sunye explained her reasoning for being so honest.

The singer recently wrote via her Twitter, “The reason why I revealed my relationship is not at all because I want to brag… ^^ It’s just that this is something that brings me great joy and something that I’m so grateful for. It gives me anxiety thinking about lying about it or hiding it from people. It’s a blessing that I have so many people to share my joy with who are also so supportive..^^”

Netizens showed their support for Sunye with comments such as, “CONGRATS SUNYE“, “It’s good to see you be so open“, and “I’m happy for you“.

cr akp

--------------------

I was thinking that if he is korean candian he might be reading Soompi and AKP (Sunye probably reads us too!).

So how about we do a siggie supporting the couple?. Show that Wonderfuls support this.... anyone ready to contribute a siggy?

Guest Smilion

Guys if you missed the live streaming or if you just want to watch the full Strong Heart episode again you can do it Here

It's still processing though so you might have to wait a bit ;P

Enjoy :D

what.are.you.trying.to.say ?  :blink:  Sunye might be serious but that doesn't mean her dedication to the US debut will be any lesser. She's not going to leave at this stage...she can't

Seulong to Sunye: I really got a shock. Compared to other people, it's more beautiful isn't it ㅎ Really envious and happy. Please have a beautiful relationship^^ [Translation credits: @IAMfor2AM]

cr akp

--------------------

I was thinking that if he is korean candian he might be reading Soompi and AKP (Sunye probably reads us too!).

So how about we do a siggie supporting the couple?. Show that Wonderfuls support this.... anyone ready to contribute a siggy?

I'd love to! How should we get everyone to help?

Strong Heart already aired in Korea,has anyone watched it yet?

EDIT: Thanks  Kangor!

I'm curious to see the girls' reactions and the guests' to Sun Ye's confession!!

I feel that if Sun Ye decided to reveal it,it must be serious.She doesn't want to "betray" him by saying she doesn't have a boyfriend,i understand that her man could feel hurt if she said so or he could also think that she said so to protect their privacy.In any case,i'm proud of our leader! Korean medias are crazy at the moment,i just hope JYP to be able to protect them without allowing any info to be leaked.

Soompi : Wonder Girls Sun Ye's Striking Confession : "I'm Dating Someone"   

Archived