• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try this using windows media player

open url ctrl + u

then paste

mms://218.146.252.65/cIubtv2

it works for me

OMGGFUEFHIUFIUEFH THANKYOUSOMUCH. The quality is amazing too!

How much did I miss :(

Guest TheArchangel

Try http://tv.583m.com/ on IE ~~

Anyway the part where Sunye talked about her relationship has aired.. She said that he is not living in Korea currently and is someone who has a rather big age difference with her ~~ They talked about their nicknames for each other and everyone was laughing at how it sounded funny..

Honestly, I'm really really happy for our Min leader ~~~<33 She looks so happy n comfortable talking about her relationship..

-- Edited --

Oh and before she went on to talk about it, she said that the girls had discussed about talking about this and she was hoping to share this happiness to the people who loves her... :)

I hope he's at most 10 years older. Anything more than that is a bit freaky.

Darn it I miss it, and I don't know where to stream it. None of the link work for me .. blahh

@ ic3chubb3

So I use the link you put up on IE but it on this chinese news and it not SBS. I don't know how to get to SBS Channel. .

Thankssssss

EDIT: YAY IT WORK FOR MEEEE

They I think talking about Sohee clubbing, since I don't understand I do know the word clubbing lmaoo, and now Ye eun singing Smile.

I use this one. . http://kr.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/?id=SBS on IE.

here I hope it work for other too :) USE IE

or

Just wait for a bit. . CLICK

Edit: This is why I don't watch Strong heart without sub, I swear I'm just sitting here watching them talk and I have no idea. -.-

Darn it I miss it, and I don't know where to stream it. None of the link work for me .. blahh

@ ic3chubb3

So I use the link you put up on IE but it on this chinese news and it not SBS. I don't know how to get to SBS Channel. .

Type "SBS" in the left search box and enter... Then click the first search result ~

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeun is playing and singing "Smile" live on Strong Heart now!!!!! Awesome ~~~~

Guest loveeeWG

^ kkk it worked!!!! Thank you guys so much!!!!!!!! :D

keke it cracks me up seeing yeeun and sohee laughing like that. xP

And YeEun performing smile! And the guitar is in tune :wub: :wub:

Guest TheArchangel

Sunye just tweeted:

아이고 '신호위반'에 오해하실 분들이 있으신 것 같네요^^

신호위반이라고 한 이유는 피디님께서 '공개연애허락'을 하시기

전에 좀더일찍 연애를 시작했던거라서 그런 표현을 썼던 거에요

하하 제게 행복한 일을 저를 아끼시는 분들과도 함께 나누고 싶었습니다!

사랑은 오래 참고 온유하며 자랑치않고 자기 유익을

구하지 않고 모든 것 덮어주고 믿으며 소망하며 모든 것을 견딥니다.. ^^

제가 연애를 공개한 이유는 자랑하기 위해서가 절대로 아닙니다..^^

제게 너무나도 기쁘고 감사한 소식이기에 굳이 숨기며,거짓말하며

지내는 것이 오히려 저에겐 부담이었습니다..

기쁜일을 함께 나누며 같이 기뻐할 사람들이 많다는건 정말 축복입니다..^^

Any idea what is says?

sun.jpg

sun2.jpg

So I move on to Window Player and it work and it way better. I wonder why it wasn't working for me at first. -.- Ugh lol

So it ended and clearly I miss a lot of the show haha, well time to wait for the next ep. from the preview.

sun3.jpg

^Hmm Sohee & LSG? kekeke

Guest yubin4ever

NOOOOO!!!!! I hate the idea of knowing someone is hooking up with Sunye. I dont even know why. I'm glad she's happy. I guess lol.

Wonder Girls are soooo different from other idol groups now. Ever since they came back from America, they just seem so much more mature and just on a different level from these other girl groups

Guest tikamicizia

ahhaha no wayy he's way too oldd. and she said her bf never went to korea. I think it might be her church friend.. idk, so happy for her and if he's a lot older than her maybe a marriage isn't impossible blush.gif

What if the guy is Park Joon Hyung of GOD?

Hahas, I highly doubt it, she emphasized that he wasn't a celebrity.

lol. Can someone please give me a recap of the Strong Heart episode? My windows media kept freezing :(

Guest valentino_rossi46

Noooooo park jun hyung ajusshi was 20 years older than sun ye, and he is definitely a celebrity.

The harvard student who appeared in mtv ss3 is more legit to me lol. He looks handsome and smart

Ye eun' Smile in Strong heart is much better than last time, she improves a lot, but it so short:( i want more. Yubin didnt say anything today. Hope next week she will talk more and faster, cuz usually she talk very slow

Guest TheArchangel

Noooooo park jun hyung ajusshi was 20 years older than sun ye, and he is definitely a celebrity.

The harvard student who appeared in mtv ss3 is more legit to me lol. He looks handsome and smart

Ye eun' Smile in Strong heart is much better than last time, she improves a lot, but it so short:( i want more. Yubin didnt say anything today. Hope next week she will talk more and faster, cuz usually she talk very slow

Really? What episode is that? The harvard student.

Guest ashenlo

what a nice day^^

first SunYe's relationship! just congratulations! i'm so happy for her and i hope the guy will take good care of her

second YeEun smile live was awesome. she can have such a smooth voice then switch it to her usual powerhouse vocals!

can't wait for the videos with eng sub ;-)

Archived