Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderful ♡

lol someone thinks it's 2PM's manager Minjae because he's around during their latest Real WG all the time. hmm

but anyway I'm still kind of shocked lol CONGRATULATIONS SUNYE! I wish nothing but the best for her because she deserves it. :')

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mia_Mia

Whoever it is. I hope wonderfuls and kpop fans will support her decision.

Sunye is extremely brave to admit to it, all the other earlier relationships were uncovered by netizens and then reported by media. She admitted it herself, before any news broke it out. Which shows the level of trust she has with her fans and her repect for us, please support our Min Leader.

I'm still so shocked that she announced it!. Wow. But Sunye you're such ninja, how does nobody have any clue about the guy. Ninja Min!!!!

...Sunye will reveal more about this guy on the Strong Heart episode tonight!

credit wonderr23

Guest Celangel

Oh my goodness, if Sunye does have a boyfriend.... CELEBRATION TIME much! haha!

I'd be happy for her, if she she does... he is a lucky dude, because she's lovely.

Anyways..anticipating their appearance on Strong Heart even more now lol!

Okay...apparently it's confirmed.. Woohoo! You go girl!

No wonder she high-fived Yubin when they announced they are free to date! I'm sooo happy for her. She deserves to be loved and enjoy being in love :D

Sorry if this is plain spam but I'm so happy for SunYe!! :D A boyfriend is different from a friend so i can only imagine as a fan how much nicer it is for her to be able to share her happy and sad moments with someone special :)

Also real proud of her for just going out there and saying it. I mean, we all know celebrities dating: not the most accepted thing in Korea.

Gah! This ep'll probably only come out next 2 months in my country. Please someone upload and sub (sorry sbs, im just excited like that)

Guest bammie92

asdfghjklqwertyuiop!

the Alice In Wonderland photoshoot just blew me off! All of them are rocking their own character! For some reason, i always love it when MinAhn are together. it just seems so perfect LOL. am I making sense here?

anyway, i'm glad there's a troll here. it makes all the Wonderfuls united. just like the teddy bear issue. but we must stay classy and mannerful when it comes to defending our girls cause that what the girls had teaches us :D WONDER GIRLS AND WONDERFULS UNITED!

Guest meldawg

i'm surprised then happy and finally sad:(

i'm sunhae shipper and last night I just saw videos of them but this news have destroyed all my fantasies about their relationship

Guest blue_saphire

i'm surprised then happy and finally sad:(

i'm sunhae shipper and last night I just saw videos of them but this news have destroyed all my fantasies about their relationship

OMG...i'm sad bcoz sunhae will be over.....how i wish the non-celebrity thing just to cover up the relationship with donghae hihi

Instiz reveals chart rankings for the 3rd week of November

Instiz Chart Singles Ranking

1. Wonder Girls – “Be My Baby” – 14,507 Points

2. T-ara – “Cry Cry” – 11,193 Points

3. Busker Busker – “Seoul People” – 9,040 Points

4. Huh Gak – “Only The Words, ‘I Want To Die’” – 6,219 Points

5. Kim Dong Ryool – “Replay” – 5,684 Points

6. Oh La La Session – “Western Sky” – 5,255 Points

7. Noel – “Miss You Miss You” – 4,970 Points

8. Dynamic Duo – “Only Until The Sun Rises (Girl)” – 4,343 Points

9. Busker Busker – “I Believe” – 2,325 Points

10. SNSD – “The Boys” – 1,644 Points

Source: Instiz iCHART

cr:allkpop

wow..sunye's article in allkpop keeps flooding with comments. & 90% of it is sunhae shippers! :)

Guest Mia_Mia

I think it's true. I think JYPE issued an article as well.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201111222036281002

This thread has strict rules regarding posting, might be better to discuss all this on Sunye's thread

Sunye thread

Guest i.said.goodbye

Congratulations to Sunye.. I'm so happy for her. :wub:

She did a very courageous thing in admitting she's dating so we need to respect that and support her.

The guy better treat her right!!

this can help our girls to win onMNET …Go to this page http://www.mnet.com/album/234961 then scroll down ,click box 번호 then the play button.This is like streaming make sure you have already account on MNET..Just play Be My Baby only just delete other song from your list…We need to work together Wonderfuls.Most of KPOP fans are impress to our girls because they are still no.1 2 weeks

And please Wonderful keep on streaming..

Wonderfuls,Currently t-ara is no.1 on MCountdown.So WHat are the other thing to help them make on no.1 ??

LEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESo please We want our girls no.1 .Wonderfuls..Wonderfuls PLEASEEEEEEEEE.Wonder Girls work for this so hard just for us.So please !!!! We need to keep them in no.1 specially in Hanteo and also T-ara is no.1 in Instiz.so do you want it to be posted to all korean sites that T-ara beat Wonder Girls easy…

MUSIC STREAMING FOR DOSIRAK, BUGS AND MELON!!!

-Go to this page: http://www.ollehmusic.com/#/AlbumDetail/f_Album_info.asp?album_id=80272947

-click this icon ay1tdu.jpg

*you have to listen to all the songs once a day! The music must not be muted. If you’re done streaming quit the player correctly*

-Go this page: http://search.bugs.co.kr/total?q=원더걸스

-click these two icons: 2v9ok5w.jpg

-after that this pop up will appear: 29xf9jq.jpg .Just leave it to play. Do not mute the music!

Music streaming in Bugs is equivalent to 80% to Music Bank! 30% downloading

-Go to this page: http://www.melon.com/cds/album/web/albumdetailmain_list.htm?albumId=2030418

-click this icon 24xph8z.jpg

-after that this pop up will appear! 2cika2o.jpg Leave the player cuz it will automatically play all the songs. Just don’t ever mute the music when playing them.

-Play all of them at least once a day.

Melon music streaming is equivalent to 40% addition to Music Bank. 60% being the downloading of the song.

You can’t do music streaming in Cyworld and Monkey3. You need an IP Security number for that. In other words, you need to be a Korean citizen to have access to those sites.

Naver, just follow the process with Bugs. But i think you need to install Naver player which i have no idea how to.

Soribada this site is strange~ i’m clueless with this sit

Is today "good news day" or what?

Congrats to our leader! I wish  all the best to you and you loved one!

Be My Baby #1 on Melon's Real Time Chart! And we know how playful that chart is!

Keep on streaming everyone!! We can do it! I've been letting my computer stream WG songs all day haha XD

tumblr_lv2bonkQPe1r568gzo1_400.png

wondergirlsoul @tumblr

Wonderfuls we can make it no.1 until the year ends.I know it and it will be a new record on KPOP so what are you waiting for wonderfuls lets stream.Atleast we tried if we can make them 1 on INSTIZ till December :)

Instiz Chart Singles Ranking

1. Wonder Girls – “Be My Baby” – 14,507 Points

2. T-ara – “Cry Cry” – 11,193 Points

3. Busker Busker – “Seoul People” – 9,040 Points

4. Huh Gak – “Only The Words, ‘I Want To Die’” – 6,219 Points

5. Kim Dong Ryool – “Replay” – 5,684 Points

6. Oh La La Session – “Western Sky” – 5,255 Points

7. Noel – “Miss You Miss You” – 4,970 Points

8. Dynamic Duo – “Only Until The Sun Rises (Girl)” – 4,343 Points

9. Busker Busker – “I Believe” – 2,325 Points

10. SNSD – “The Boys” – 1,644 Points

Guest Fel.Andred

Hi everyone!! I've been a fan of WG since 2007 and I'm always lurking ehehhe (probably coz i'm a noob and couldn't figure out how to post lol). I just wanna say that WG is the only group  i love loove and i will support them forever!! Congrats to Sunye!! I hope he's good to her and be there for her always and she for him too^^ <3 WG

wow..this is so unexpected..

congrats sunye! that guy is lucky..i'm so so happy for her. :D

i was expected yeeun to be the first one to be open with her relationship but leader beat her...lol

anyone knows the link to watch strong heart?

Archived