Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am kind of sad they didn't win, and guys we need to be nice LSG is a really well known and love by Korea and me haha so yeah. I hope they win next week. They totally deserved it =/ I still love my girls very much, win or not.

I got to say I am in love with today performance esp. since there was so many wonderfuls around the girls. Anyone spotted the new light stick that some of them was holding? *sigh I want it. Oh yeah will they promoted Me, In next week? huh?

Waiting for Me, In performance tomorrow.

@Gag concert anyone noticed Ye eun hair that was sticking out? OMG HAHAH so funny, and Lim look very cute.

Guest TheArchangel

Mnet Weekly Chart (111114 - 111120)

Mnet111114-111120.jpg

Source: mnet.com

I think they will win in MCD again. Well, I'm hoping (I really felt that they will win in Inkigayo). I think its safe to say that its either T-ara or WG will win in this coming thursday. Both the album sales and the mnet chart, WG is leading. But MCD do have that live voting thing. I hope KWF will be all out on thursday.

Minahn weren't at the gag concert because they were MCing for MB that day

speaking of MB... Just don't get your hopes up for a win this friday.Someone calculated the score and yep we won't win against snsd.

If you haven't already bought the album, don't forget to buy it/ join the bulk order.

Let's get those sales up xD

Fighting Kwfs & international wfs. we may not the be the biggest right now. But let's be patient like we've been all year and results will pay off.

Fighting!

Guest TheArchangel

Minahn weren't at the gag concert because they were MCing for MB that day

speaking of MB... Just don't get your hopes up for a win this friday.Someone calculated the score and yep we won't win against snsd.

If you haven't already bought the album, don't forget to buy it/ join the bulk order.

Let's get those sales up xD

Fighting Kwfs & international wfs. we may not the be the biggest right now. But let's be patient like we've been all year and results will pay off.

Fighting!

It's ok to be hopeful but don't expect too much. There's a problem if the system can be controlled by album sales.

I'm not really hoping anymore for Music Bank. I don't want to rant but there's really a problem if the KWFs are bulk buying this late already. I don't know if they are just fooling us or just making us excite. By next week, Be My Baby would have decline so much already. Its their 3rd week. And the decline is not linear, its exponential.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a lot if fancams for today's Me,In performance. Yehey. I do hope they will sing Stop!, Girls Girls, Sweet Dreams and SuperB soon. BTW, does SuperB means superb itch?

Guest sweetsnow_91

omgodd, 2ye's performance made me shed tears. it was sooooo extremely beautiful in soooo many ways. it made me think of all the hardships and battles that our girls went through to be who they are today. i am so proud to be a WONDERFUL.!

WORLD SINGERS & WORLD DOMINATION,, WONDER GIRLS<3

I just watched the broadcasted version of 2Ye singing 'When You Believe' and Oh my goodness, 'When you believe' is such a big song to sing,

but 2YE sang it in their own way, it was good, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I even shed a little tear hehe because..well this song relates to everything these girls have been through.. Wonder Girls FTW!

Wonder Girls + Wonderfuls = ONE LOVE.

Guest Zenzen01

Hey wonderfuls! i really want to support WG but i don't know how. Ive read some of the previous post something about streaming. Can someone give me the link. I was really sad when they lost today and 2 days ago.. :( And i will be really pissed if T-ara wins next week... grr... anyways the bright side is THEIR ALBUM MADE IT TO THE BILLBOARD <3 !!!!!

OMG i loved 2YE's performance, it was really awesome and the girls in gag concert it was fun!

i prefer not commenting on the Inkigayo thing. I just need the girls perform Me, in or any other song of the album!!!! please!.

And one more thing please JYP let Sunye an Yenny sing with Jaejoong and Junsu!!! please any ballad, it will make my dream come true!

Hey wonderfuls! i really want to support WG but i don't know how. Ive read some of the previous post something about streaming. Can someone give me the link. I was really sad when they lost today and 2 days ago.. :( And i will be really pissed if T-ara wins next week... grr... anyways the bright side is THEIR ALBUM MADE IT TO THE BILLBOARD <3 !!!!!

Here are detailed instructions, thanks to @wonderr23: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/e35nqi

It is also easy to stream at Soribada, the trick is to type www.soribada.com 2 times in your browser. The first time you'll get the english page, but after you retype the address, it will open the Korean site.

--

I'm at loss of words for 2Ye. Loved the performance. :wub:

Archived