Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest blue_saphire

We can do better if we work harder! WonderFuls we can do it!

http://twitlonger.com/show/e35nqi

PLEASE VOTE! MNET! http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown2/MCountDownVote.asp

IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY ACCOUNT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE!

http://wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com/post/12710793697/how-to-vote-for-wonder-girls-on-be-my-baby-on-mnet

I KNOW WINNING IS JUST A BONUS BUT ATLEAST LET'S TRY OUR BEST!

i just want to ask...can we vote more than once in mnet?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder Girls came back so late in the year. I don't think they can be nominated in the end of the year awards.

i know that, i just ment in general..not just Wonder Girls/Be My Baby related :P

anyone joined our WonderBang facebook page? "WONDERBANG EXISTS (원더뱅이 존재한다)!"

and our new WonderBang channel? www.youtube.com/user/WBluvchannel

if not then do so now!! We always like some ideas/thoughts and your help ^^

We have some great projects going on!

Guest Mia_Mia

Our girls are topping charts and that fact to me is more important than a weekly award show with no credibility.

tumblr_lutcwn0QBD1ql8gw5o1_500.gif

cr movingkpop

I'm going to stop focussing on the awards now, I'd rather that JYP released Me,In MV and the girls perform that from next week on the shows. If we're not going to win awards, the girls might as well use the platform to showcase as many songs as possible.

Although they didn't win MB and Inki, the charts have shown that how well-loved they and their album are. No one can say that they are not popular.

The girls must know that they're still loved by many people and many reviews show that their works are great.

Of course it'd be better if they had won but we shouldn't be too upset about it.

Besides, their performances keep getting better and better. Lim is not so nervous anymore and she's so pretty with her hair down.

All the girls perform well and have such good stage presence.

We should just enjoy the shows and keep supporting as much as we can.

Guest happismile

Not to pour salt on the wound, but at least these Wonder Girls non-wins can be used in defense for all the criticism miss A received when they won for GBB.

Guest yubin4ever

does anybody know when 2YE's performance of 'When You Believe' will be aired?

I watched it about 10 minutes ago on a kpopstream website. It was beautiful. Hopefully someone will put it on youtube soon

I'm so late today... guys, I feel more and more happy about JY decision to have all his groups internationally involved for 2012. Before judging I'll wait for next week round, but for the moment I guess that abiding to the rules of the TV shows is nonsense.

Let's enjoy the performances and not confuse the weekly awards with real results.

--

Those who want you to go back to being what you used to be will never understand what it's like not to be a coward.

I applaud @evilishus post, it's full of good advice, and it came at the right moment.

--

OMG the Gag Concert -- when Yeeun started chatting in English I went ROFL :lol: -- and I laughed so hard when Yubin slapped the guy B)

--

@lemurturtle thanks for your post about the Italian guy!! He didn't let me down by pointing Yubin and sticking to Wonder Girls as the "hottest" of the pack.

Please give some trust to Italians when it comes to judging beauty and arts - many among us have a kind of sixth sense for that ^^

Guest sunshine_moon

their duet is so so good!!

i think this is the best duet ever!!

could see how much time they practised! their pronunciation is so good!!

and sunye hit the high note! omggggg

wonderful!

Guest beceshawtti3

SunYe and YeEun's cover of If You Believe was just beautiful! They captured the perfect emotions for the song. I have no words.

^

^

^

I dont think sbs ink is fair they even once made 2NE1 win award at the same day of their comeback stage , when their rule is u dont win at your comeback stage so they are far away from being fair

anyway I found this pic at nate

*quoted image*

Winning or Not they were great as ever!!

I'm surprised they didn't win too. I expected them to win this week after SNSD but LSG was also a strong contestant anyway 2NE1 have never won the award on the first stage of their official comeback

I personally think that Inkigayo is the most legit music show because they don't usually have problems with artists and agencies like MNET and Music Bank used to have....that's just my opinion though :)

Guest jcsmark

Strong Heart Photos - Recorded November 10th, will air Nov. 22 and 29

Lovely Sunye

20111110sbsstrongheart0.jpg

Yeeun plays the guitar!!!

20111110sbsstrongheart1.jpg

뉴요커김뉴빈@WGW + WGBaiduBar

Winning or Not they were great as ever!!

I'm surprised they didn't win too. I expected them to win this week after SNSD but LSG was also a strong contestant anyway 2NE1 have never won the award on the first stage of their official comeback

I personally think that Inkigayo is the most legit music show because they don't usually have problems with artists and agencies like MNET and Music Bank used to have....that's just my opinion though :)

no they did win with their lonely comeback stage , actually in last year they had problems with dj dooc

Archived