Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

I just went and checked Hanteo weekly chart and wondergirls album is at second place after snsd album the boys and LSG is not even at top 5 and like I said before wondergirls is #1 at all of the online weekly charts , so the question here how come someone who did not have a strong digital sales and was not included at Hanteo top5 weekly chart won and wondergirls who came at second place in Hanteo weekly chart and first place at all of online weekly charts did not win ?!!!!

something is indeed wrong here

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not worry too much about this anymore. It is very suspicious but at the end of the day it is what is. The only thing we can do is continue to show our love and support for our girls.

In other news. WG's mnet countdown win placed them at number 3 in top ten highest scores!

Gag concert should be on now?

Really? I was wondering if anyone had a streaming site for that?

Guest TheArchangel

I just went and checked Hanteo weekly chart and wondergirls album is at second place after snsd album the boys and LSG is not even at top 5 and like I said before wondergirls is #1 at all of the online charts , so the question here how come someone who did not have a strong digital sales and was not included at Hanteo top5 weekly chart won and wondergirls who came at second place in Hanteo weekly chart and first place at all of online charts did not win ?!!!!

something is indeed wrong here

I know right. Even if LSG has strong viewers votes, the thing is, WG dominated everything else. It really makes you wonder if all the streaming and buying that Wonderfuls are doing are even worth it. I'm not asking for WG to get Triple Crown or break record, but its a nice recognition to a very well made album to win at least once.

I'll post the weekly digital charts later.

Guest loveeeWG

^ i have been fuming in silence all evening. And i think viewer's vote only accounts for a small percentage. Album sales took up 60% in inkigayo and LSG's album sales were not even on the ranking. (not hating on LSG). WG dominated all the charts, album sales, daily sales, everything. How did they lose to LSG?!

I actually thought inkigayo was the fairest of them all, since it took into account 60% album sales.

If the $ bribing thing/ internal bias thing was true, then indeed... :(

Guest wonder-ful

I'm in shock........what the hell?! Even rookie groups win the week after their comebacks! how is it possible that WG didn't win?? I'm sick of finding excuses for their loss. If they lose again next week JYP better do something I know they learned a lot in America but if they don't win next week they NEED to stay in Korea for at least a year because their success in America will be "useless" if they don't have fans in Korea anymore! Even if they release better songs it doesn't matter because they won't get any attention in Korea if they don't have enough fans to support them!! seriously I know our girls can make it big in America but it's gonna take time and meanwhile they need to promote regularly in Korea! Their loss today was like a wake up call to me I'm so sad... I'll support them no matter what but this is getting ridiculous they need their korean fans!! Promotions in Korea should be a priority right now!

I found the streaming a few pages back that jcsmark provided, if you want to watch the gag concert it's at this link http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html and click 2TV, but you have to use Internet Explorer! ^^ The girls in traditional Chinese outfits should cheer us all up!

^

^

^

I dont think sbs ink is fair they even once made 2NE1 win award at the same day of their comeback stage , when their rule is u dont win at your comeback stage so they are far away from being fair

anyway I found this pic at nate

42014356.4.jpg

Guest my2wonder

IT IS TOTALLY CHEATING !!!!!!!!!  WTF is going on with korean media !!

I HATE IT !! I FEEL THERE IS SOMEONE STOLE ME

ALL OF US KNOW THAT !! WG on the TOP !!

100 WF went to Inki !! where is the fan-chant !! I can't hear it clearly !! do they CHEATING ON THIS TOO ????????

KPOP GOING DOWN !! I MISS 2008 DAYS +_____+

Guest big_face

Is there any way for us to complain to inkigayo??? like seriously *quoted image*

I want to complain SBS too! some one know any K-wonderfuls in here so plz asked them where to complain as well tell them to take in part too! :angry:

Guest wonderr23

K-Wonderfuls'(from individual fancafes of Lim, Sunye, Sohee, Yubin and Yeeun) support project for WonderGirls on SBS Inkigayo

5de2.jpg

brq0.jpg

k7o9.jpg

74af1.jpg

26y8.jpg

feon8.jpg

gecn6.jpg

6qyo4.jpg

00a1c.jpg

57y0.jpg

ycyf.jpg

llv9.jpg

st56.jpg

r6g4.jpg

m0my.jpg

f392.jpg

kpl9.jpg

q0pw.jpg

kovq.jpg

9044.jpg

j4d6.jpg

65nll.jpg

x103e.jpg

ideb.jpg

xfy4.jpg

w5d9.jpg

zdi9.jpg

cr: as tagged

As much as we want the girls to win, we shouldn't complain to the PD or anything like that. We just need to work harder and prove we can achieve this. This is only the first week of nominations for #1, we still have next week. I think we can do it next week, considering this week was only our #1 and viewer preferences and whatnot was not included this week. Even though LSG performed his comeback stage in the same week as Wonder Girls, he actually released his songs before Wonder Girls, so that's probably why he got more votes in them areas? I'm not too sure how it all works, and I think that goes for a lot of us, so we shouldn't complain.Let's not waste time on that, and spend our time on more useful activities, like help streaming, voting etc. 

sbs are really bias towards YG artists. I think they have some special relationship going on. Tablo only made a comeback on SBS and hasn't appeared on any other music show. SBS gave Big bang a comeback music concert special and they always give 2NE1 special treatment. 

[Lim's me2day] after listening to "i miss u" (Noel's song) with Sunye, we were amazed at how good the song is. esp in this kind of weather~~~ haha.<br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; text-align: left; ">cr: Lim's me2day

trans: globalSUNlights

i honestly thought they would win so i'm a bit sad aswell but i'm still.. okay they didn't won but big deal! i still love them anyways and what's an award anyway :S

I care more for Daesangs they give out every year then an ward they give out every week tbh

but anyone knows what Korean Wonderfuls think about this? Are they upset? did they saw this coming?

Guest qsslave

this is so funny and ridicilous... :blink::crazy: i smell conspiracy :ph34r:

i was really surprised with the result..it is not about wonder girls did not top on digital sales...they are fairly doing well on those..and how come they did not win? fury.gif

i bet after the two losses...probably jyp held an urgent meeting :phew: ...they need to do something...

this comeback is very important to wonder girls..

but,no matter what...dun quit supporting the girls k?

lets streaming non stop...muahahah :w00t:

Guest TheArchangel

i honestly thought they would win so i'm a bit sad aswell but i'm still.. okay they didn't won but big deal! i still love them anyways and what's an award anyway :S

I care more for Daesangs they give out every year then an ward they give out every week tbh

but anyone knows what Korean Wonderfuls think about this? Are they upset? did they saw this coming?

Wonder Girls came back so late in the year. I don't think they can be nominated in the end of the year awards.

Archived