Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

For me, the kpop industry seems to always be about pleasing everyone and

giving everyone an award. Especially at those year end awards, i.e. golden disk...everyone

and their aunts and uncles would get an award, sometimes in the most redundant of

categories.

The fact that LSG, is a host on a show broadcasted by SBS, I think makes a huge

difference. And I think...the mentality behind all this is that, "the WGs don't need

awards" when they are just a fleeting group promoting before the return to the US."

Urgh whatever...Korea flaunts the Wondergirls as a groundbreaking group and

blah blah blah and yet in their own country urgh whatever...sort of funny how these shows work out huh?

When the girls do make it big, I bet they'll be getting offers up the wahoo

from korean broadcasting stations to come and just give 5 minutes of their time.

yes, I'm swallowing a whole lotta bitter pills right now because I just can't seem to see the

logic . Don't go around stating stats and percentages when in the end it doesn't really matter.

In the current kpop music scene. Companies are cranking bands out by the dozen. It doesn't really

foster the best environment to be in at all, when the artists with legit quality to their work aren't getting

recognized. I love the Wondergirls because I believe in them and they have that something to them but I have to

say it's also unfair for groups like Epik High, Tablo, Tasha, balled singers etc to not get as much recognition in this industry.

and you know why it sucks so badly, cause i've been streaming and doing all that i can nonstop to help and in the end bias win

over results.

rant over.

wow, well said. i'm also starting to feel that the statistics doesn't really matter anymore. i'm still a little upset about WG not winning but that's not the most important thing right now. i'm just glad to see them performing

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chami1430286566

After knowing that our girls loose again I felt very sad.

But I need to think positive because that doesn't stop anything right?

They said that if you feel God has taken away something from you,

don't be sad. 'Cause He just want you to receive something better.

So, cheer up WonderFuls.

We know that our girls is the Queens of the Queens even if

others said that we're wrong.

Like what happened to their "Nobody"

many people didn't like that song at first but later on,

everyone of us got shocked because it was known by almost of the living people here in the world!

Wonder Girls and WonderFuls Fighting!

:D

Guest rainbow_smile

Hey Wonderfuls, I'm a silent reader on this thread for ages.

But I want to finally post something and just let my feelings out.

I'm going to be honest, I'm furious about Wonder Girls not winning tonight, I find it seriously suspicious that LSG had won..

I have been sitting my richard simmons down and streaming online all day, and now so much effort feel like it's been to such a waste.

However, I want you guys to know that we Wonderfuls are loyal people and we are especially loyal to our Wonder Girls. I don't want to care if they win or not, because to me they're winning in every single performance :')

Guest bammie92

i don’t want to sound like a butthurt fan who complaining about why their artist didn’t win and finding every excuse. but seriously, this is getting ridiculous. WG is number one in most physical and digital sale :/

urghhh*shrug and run to support WG*

If I'm mad with the lost on mubank, I'm even more furious with the result of tonight's inkigayo. I've always thought inki was fairer. Guess I was wrong. :/

I know we would support WG but, this makes us look as if we're not supporting them enough. WHICH IS NOT THE CASE.

I feel even more awful for the kWF's who's been working really hard. :( No fair.

Guest ashenlo

does inki have a site or twitter adress or something? i want to send complaints seriously they think wonderfuls will just sit and watch!!!

to those saying awards are not important, have you seen the girls reaction when they won their award?! so yes it is REALLY important. truth needs to be shown, WG deserves to win cause their song has been doing great!

thank god kWF are active and send cakes/food/cards to WG so they know we support them

lim's tweet

AeryKi4CAAAZzZW.jpg

도시락 잘먹었습니다!^^아이구 조아라~ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest crazycindaye

JYPE is just too NICE! okay they are love in Korea but WTF? Are these music shows except MNET effing the result up! I swear if i found out the music shows accept bribes or some mini cooper i will seriously be disappointed. It just feel that the girls are not getting the recognition they should get.

Well on another note At least other countries can recognize the song and girls true potential! Don't know guess i'm just kind of mad with the mess up results .

Guest big_face

That's it, i'm tired to see Wonder Girls keep loosing because of the ridiculous reason...... WTF was happen in Korean music show? Why they lost? What make they lost?fury.giffury.gifvicx.gif

Wonderfuls, please please STREAM or WHATEVER do to help the girls increase & win!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TWEET K-WONDERFULS ASK WHY WONDER GIRLS LOST THIS WEEK?

WG have done really well on Korean music sites consistently, since they released the album. I have yet to watch Inkigayo, but I'm not angry LSG won but I don't understand how WG didn't win .... >.<

definitely something fishy going on with the music shows. first mubank tweeting the wrong winner, and now sbs because WG obviously is ruling with the digital sales. And how can an artist be up for take 7 when they have already won triple crown?! 

Anyway, let's not be butthurt. I know some people will definitely rub it in our faces, because i've already seen it. If the girls dont win next week, then I might actually be mad.

It doesn't matter. We don't need korean music shows. We have Billboard. :D 

Billboard is much fairer and a better indication on how well the girls are doing, and a lot of other groups can't enter as many Billboards charts, like Wonder Girls does. 

Let's just be happy and proud that our girls have entered so many different Billboard charts. 

Guest mrsheedragon

................................ so speechless how did that guy won. i mean HUH!? but sometimes it's possible because wg was not there so the award goes to the other guy. i think there was this one time when wg vs dbsk and dbsk didn't come so the award goes to wg. i mean dbsk is definitely more popular than the girls so it doesn't make sense right. so there might be this possibility.

Or maybe someone is using money as a tactic to prevent the girls from winning awards. :vicx:

Guest UncleSam

gayo_take7_02.jpg

According to the SBS, take7(the mutizen song candidates) are chosen by the above formula. Then out of these candidates, the winner is the most popular musician.(by their voting page) So probably LSG has so many auntie female fans, who did register to the SBS and vote through their home page, Today total 6398 had voted

First, the musician has to be on the charts in order to be one of Take7. And then the winner shall get the most votes through their voting page. Hope this would help. Note: the writing about "most popular" is very ambiguous. It did not say through their voting page or else. It just said "most popular." I assume the votes count 5% at the initial stage of choosing "Take7" but later it will play as the factor to be the winner.

BTW foreigners can register. Once you are in the foreigner's member application page, all the writing are English. And you have to send the your ID jpeg to prove you are real.

So there are the things you can do!! Register and vote WG,

Guest chanounette

WG lost... argh Actually I've read a comment of someone who exactly predicted the winners of this week: Mnet:WG, Music banck/SN.., , Inkigayo: Lee Seung gi. I didn't want to believe him but I'll read carefully what he says. The reason he said Seung gi would win is because of his popularity and because he sold more album... frankly I don't understand how these charts work. Even if he sold more album I don't think it was this week!!! It looks like they don't take in count the number or the previous week but the week even before. Argh. I'm disappointed because I wanted the girls to win this week. Also we can"t check since the scores are not on screen. Anyway, we can"t deny that LSG is really really popular. And once again, I'm sad that popularity rules music.

But it's ok because I know that they .should win and they're first in my heart.

Anyway, I'm a little bit nervous because there is still a possibility that the girls won't win next week. (argh these charts... I hate them) If T-... win, I can predict that fans of other fandoms are going to brag ....

Guest big_face

I won't be surprise if T-ara would win next week.

WHY ?? NO WAY, they are not selling well in physical as well rate lower in the Melon Chart tears.gif Can't be like this ...... I will quit if T-ara win over the girls too!! fury.gif

Guest chanounette

I won't be surprise if T-ara would win next week.

Yeah, it's very tight in term of digital and physical sales. And because they don't have a fanclub we can"t say how many fans T-... have. Because of all their activities (actress-mc's-singer-variety show like WGM) and the success of their last single , I'm sure they're quite popular...

Even if WG win on digital and physicals scores, I think it'll be tight. what's going to decide the winner is broadcast scores- poll etc... and I'm nervous about it.

Guest TheArchangel

JYPE is just too NICE! okay they are love in Korea but WTF? Are these music shows except MNET effing the result up! I swear if i found out the music shows accept bribes or some mini cooper i will seriously be disappointed. It just feel that the girls are not getting the recognition they should get.

Well on another note At least other countries can recognize the song and girls true potential! Don't know guess i'm just kind of mad with the mess up results .

Like everywhere in the world, I'm pretty sure that they do accept bribes. I just remember that the last time WG won in Inkigayo was with So Hot. Hmmm. Makes you wonder.

Let's not worry too much about this anymore. It is very suspicious but at the end of the day it is what is. The only thing we can do is continue to show our love and support for our girls.

In other news. WG's mnet countdown win placed them at number 3 in top ten highest scores! according to wikipidea? (not sure if reliable enough)

Gag concert should be on now?

Archived