Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nambo07

Im a bit lost, for music bank the top 2 were WG & SNSD. So, since snsd cannot win on other music programs anymore-doesnt that mean WG would win? I need someone to explain this to me w/ numbers too lol

Guest crazycindaye

I seriously don't think korea love them anymore and it hurts to see them not getting the reward they deserved. It's just so ... I guess ... This was what the expected anyway. Since my many fans left them when the went to the US. But still...

That IS it!!

I am going to STREAM 24/7 from now on until WG stop promoting!

Sorry computers

haha, I love your attitude :))

DONT LOSE OUR HOPE WONDERFULS~ Let's turn our angry into actions :)

And please dont bash LSG, it was not his fault! (he even seemed to be surprised when they announced the winner, seriously). The problem is the Inkigayo's score system, that's all.

i'm lost of words... i don't even care about awards but.... WTH??!!?!?!?!

what happened?? T___T  i'm not going to hope anything for next week... just watch their performance and that's all U___U

Guest mandoopig

Don't want to sound butthurt

I'm pissed. 

But it's ok, as long as wonderfuls still care and love wgs then...its all good. 

GNA STREAM MY BUTT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ph34r.gifwacko.gif

Guest ruseriouz

Wonderfuls !!! dont loose hope !! i think this will only make the fandom stronger ! i've been a cassie since 07 but didn't start actually supporting JYJ until after the lawsuit to prove that they still have their fans and to prove all the haters wrong and we've achieved so much! so now it's your turn ! show all those haters how strong you are. show the wonder girls how much you love them. now it's time to prove your loyalty to the girls ! you can do it !!!!

p.s : sorry for always bringing up JYJ but i just wanted to get my point across >< please don't be offended ! i bought WG album off itunes too hehe <3

i know we're all sad about WG lost today. i've been telling myself since their comeback that i don't care whether they win or not as long as i can see them perform on Korea stage again but i have to admit that i'm sad for their lost. & i read somewhere that it seems like there are conspiracy on WG's lost but idk the truth. but wtf that some immature international wonderfuls are blaming K-WFS for this lost? they even said that K-WFS are useless..

let me say it here..K-WFS are the one who stay loyal to WG even though they were absent in the kpop scene for 2 years & didn't follow the flying birds footsteps. they are the one who make sure that WG topped many charts since WG's comeback. they are the one who cheers for WG loudly in every performances. i just hope there're no more blaming on K-WFS on WG lost. it's none of our mistakes (both K & I wonderfuls). we all did our best to support WG for this comeback & at the end of the day, Kpop usually are all about popularity & not quality. so i hope even though we are not as many as other fandoms, we still support WG no matter what happens in the future.

p/s: can't wait for WG to perform Me, In tomorrow!!

Guest i.said.goodbye

Hi, is there any guy feel sunye is not right?

When she was performing, i feel she is sick? No one else has this feeling?

I noticed it as well.. I don't know if she's sick or tired or maybe both.. whatever it is I hope she gets better!! Wonder Girls and Wonderfuls need Leader Min just like we need the other members :)

That IS it!!

I am going to STREAM 24/7 from now on until WG stop promoting!

Sorry computers

LOL You Go Girl!

I'll be streaming as well.. Lets continue supporting our girl.s

I seriously don't think korea love them anymore and it hurts to see them not getting the reward they deserved. It's just so ... I guess ... This was what the expected anyway. Since my many fans left them when the went to the US. But still...

I don't think that's true because wonder girls have been number 1 on most of the charts since they came back.. Even today the numbers seemed to suggest that they should have won... something went wrong or someone doesn't want our girls to reign supreme.. whatever it is, JYP needs to step in and do something.. honestly it seems VERY suspicious, imho.

Guest freakloverxx

I don't think that's true because wonder girls have been number 1 on most of the charts since they came back.. Even today the numbers seemed to suggest that they should have won... something went wrong or someone doesn't want our girls to reign supreme.. whatever it is, JYP needs to step in and do something.. honestly it seems VERY suspicious, imho.

thats the key point exactly..this is VERY suspicious and fishy and if JYPE dont do anything,, non-wonderfuls might get the idea that both WG and BMB are flops and no one cares about them anymore.

moving on... im hoping ME IN performance tomorrow gonna make our days much better..

Guest WonderfulSohee

thats the key point exactly..this is VERY suspicious and fishy and if JYPE dont do anything,, non-wonderfuls might get the idea that both WG and BMB are flops and no one cares about them anymore.

moving on... im hoping ME IN performance tomorrow gonna make our days much better..

WG is promoting Me, In tomorrow on music show? or on a variety show?

Guest m y s t i q u e

For me, the kpop industry seems to always be about pleasing everyone and

giving everyone an award. Especially at those year end awards, i.e. golden disk...everyone

and their aunts and uncles would get an award, sometimes in the most redundant of

categories.

The fact that LSG, is a host on a show broadcasted by SBS, I think makes a huge

difference. And I think...the mentality behind all this is that, "the WGs don't need

awards" when they are just a fleeting group, promoting before they return to the US."

Urgh whatever...Korea flaunts the Wondergirls as a groundbreaking group and

blah blah blah and yet in their own country urgh whatever...sort of funny how these shows work out huh?

When the girls do make it big, I bet they'll be getting offers up the wahoo

from korean broadcasting stations to come and just give 5 minutes of their time.

yes, I'm swallowing a whole lotta bitter pills right now because I just can't seem to see the

logic . Don't go around stating stats and percentages when in the end it doesn't really matter.

In the current kpop music scene. Companies are cranking bands out by the dozen. It doesn't really

foster the best environment to be in at all, when the artists with legit quality to their work aren't getting

recognized. I love the Wondergirls because I believe in them and they have that something to them but I have to

say it's also unfair for groups like Epik High, Tablo, Tasha, balled singers etc to not get as much recognition in this industry.

and you know why it sucks so badly, cause i've been streaming and doing all that i can nonstop to help

and in the end biases win over results.

rant over.

I'm shocked that they did not win and LSG won b/c the girls topped all the online charts and his ranking in the charts is actually not very high he is no longer in top 10 at the daily charts and if im not wrong also in the weekly charts ,I'm sure the girls sold physically more than him in last week so how come that he won and wondergirls did not .. I don't wanna say this but wondering if he won b/c he is the mc of strong heart which is aird in sbs

The thing is that Inkagayo could have awarded him this random richard simmons award the past 3 weeks if sales did not matter or that week he sold 19k albums in 1 day.

Archived