Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KEEP GOING WONDERFULS!!! KEEP STREAMING!!!!

T-ara's rising very fast

Currently WG is no.1 on Melon and Soribada

But other charts we're still lower than T-ara :-ss

Edit: We're about to keep up with them, fighting!

Guest r-obotix

They're on!! <33

ahh Sunye is having mic problems again :(

kWonderfuls are amazing, the fan chants are so loud!

here's a random gif to make this post less spammy

b7zwg7.jpg

credits: tumblr

Guest yubin4ever

LETS DO THIS WONDERFULS AND KEEP STREAMING!!! :D :D

P.S. Sohee was just sooo cute this performance. Every single expression made me say "Aww". She's the only person to make me do that lol

KEEP GOING WONDERFULS!!! KEEP STREAMING!!!!

T-ara's rising very fast

Currently WG is no.1 on Melon and Soribada

But other charts we're still lower than T-ara :-ss

Edit: We're about to keep up with them, fighting!

Mnet become No.1 too..I have to open it all the time and 3 charts...^^ Let's fighting on Bugs...

Guest yubin4ever

I honestly still cant believe it. I dont know how that guy just won. Im happy that we got another great WG performance but just still cant believe it.

It's ok though. Now us wonderfuls will do EVEN BETTER for next week. Now we know that WG winning is not a guaranteed thing and will make us work harder i think. Dont worry. We got next week!

Guest Celangel

ok(calming myself down slowly), LSG promoted earlier than WG so maybe thats why he won. But what I dun understand is our girls were sweeping the charts this 2weeks!! unless they dun count that till next week??

Guest freakloverxx

Why??LOL...

this is becoming ridiculous.WG physical #1, digital #1

someone please explain...

someone better explain it to me before i jump into some random conspiracy conclusion

Guest lerajean

im still shock that they didnt win...

ahw... they still gave us a great performance..smile.gif

and yes.. we need to work harder..

WG! fighting.!

(super love the outfits)tongue.gif

The performance was adorable, and I do agree that Sohee's expressions are extremely adorable nowadays ^^ I didn't notice the mic problem at all ... Lol, I kind of hope the girls switch to the leather poka-dot outfits soon! I had butterflies when the 3-2-1 countdown came on, but I guess it's okay that Lee Seung Gi won, lol, think of it this way, the girls won him over in M! Countdown, so it's okay if he wins Inkigayo ^^ and let's just remember that it was an extremely amazing performance; Sohee's adorable expressions were a bonus as well!

Guest Stephy18

If I remember correctly, Inkigayo is always a week behind on updates so that's why WG didn't win this week

Like before WG made a comeback, the contenders for no 1 was always between SNSD and SG.

I'm kind of sad but sighhhhhhhhh.....anyways...my girls better sweep the awards next week or its gonna be hellllll....lol.

WONDERFULSSS LETS DO IT!!! DON'T GIVE UP :D

Guest whoelse_i

ok. (silent for a moment)

Now can somebody please explain to me how LSG could win? Eventhough he's my ultimate crush and all.wub.gif

Can someone give me all the statistics need for Inkigayo win between all the contenders today.

I really need to see the proof. Not angry but confusesweatingbullets.gif

where is WG toward the end? Did they already left?

Is it because they are not present until the last, so the award goes to LSG? Is there any cases like this?

Did anyone notice in the new album that Yubin's style of singing similar to Sunmi? 

I really like her deep voice and now polished with new style of singing i really wish she could sing a whole ballad song one day.

I wish WG will promote Me In starting and next week and I'm not sure if there will be MV or not. (JYPent never said any word about 2nd MV)

Another MV will be cool though if there is any.

I need to hear them perform other than the strikethrough song (first cycle of promotion). Can't wait for second cycle of promotion.

01 G.N.O.

02 Be My Baby

03 Girls Girls

04 Me, in  (will be perform on 21 Nov)

05 Sweet Dream

06 Stop!

07 Dear. Boy

08 두고두고

09 SuperB

10 Act Cool (ft. San E)

11 Be My Baby (Ra.D Mix)

12 Nu Shoes

Inkigayo score system

60% Digital

20% Searches

10% Broadcast

5% Album

5% Fan votes

Even if they are one week late with their updates WG still should have won cause last week they were topping all charts.

I honestly don't want to sound bitter but wtf?

Archived