Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a little story to share. It really has nothing to do with what's going on but I thought it was funny ^^.

Okay I work in one of the residence halls at my university. Well we have this really good looking Italian guy that works with us that almost all the girls like (really tall, blonde hair, amazing face and body. god he's so handsome >///<!~). He's just staying in the states for college and he can't work off campus since he doesn't have a social security # so that's why he works with us. Well somehow I was talking to him about kpop and he asked to see one of the groups I listen to. So I showed him the mv for "Be My Baby" and he watched a bit of it and said he was okay with it because they were all hot (yes, a typical answer when you show a video to a guy who never listened to kpop before =___=;;..). I asked him which one was the hottest and he said Yubin. Well I told him that WG really isn't seen in korea as having "hot" members, just average looking girls. He asked me to show him a group with what's considered really hot members so I showed him SNSD's "Oh!" and "Genie" as well as some T-ara and Kara. Well, he wasn't impressed to say the least :lol:! He said they looked like high schoolers and that he liked the "other girls" (WG) because they looked like women. So he made me sit there and explain how people in korea/asia don't find WG to be hotter and so I tried my best but he just ended up shaking his head and going "I dunno, maybe it's because i'm Italian or something because I just don't get it" :D.

Sorry I found this funny so I wanted to share :P.

Guest jcsmark

More photos from WG's Win on MCountdown.

Not sure if some of these were shared here but there's lots of good photos with WG interactions

20111117mnetmcountdownw.jpg

20111117mnetmcountdownwo.jpg

Credit as tagged + Nate

We can do better if we work harder! WonderFuls we can do it!

http://twitlonger.com/show/e35nqi

PLEASE VOTE! MNET! http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown2/MCountDownVote.asp

IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY ACCOUNT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE!

http://wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com/post/12710793697/how-to-vote-for-wonder-girls-on-be-my-baby-on-mnet

I KNOW WINNING IS JUST A BONUS BUT ATLEAST LET'S TRY OUR BEST!

Guest chami1430286566

[info] Today, around 100 WFs went to Inkigayo~

cr;  mingsun89 @ twitter

I hope our girls will win today's inkigayo. 

Let's stream! ^^

Guest TheArchangel

생방송 SBS 인기가요

- 제 648회 -

11월 20일 오후 03시 40분

생방송 SBS 인기가요!

◎출연자◎

# 가요계의 절대 강자! Take 7!

포맨&미 [그 남자 그 여자]

Yoon Mi Rae [Get It In]

Secret [사랑은 Move]

Noel [그리워 그리워]

Lee Seung Gi [친구잖아]

Wonder Girls [be My Baby]

SNSD [The Boys]

# Comeback special #

- RANIA [Pop Pop Pop]

- Tim [하루가 길다]

- 서인영 [웃기셔 / Oh My Gosh]

- 티아라 [Cry Cry (Ballad ver) / Cry Cry]

# Take 7 #

- Secret [사랑은 Move]

- Wonder Girls [be My Baby]

- Lee Seung Gi [친구잖아]

- SNSD [The Boys]

# Hot Misic #

- 레드애플 [어쩌다 마주친]

- 제이세라 [그댄 정말 모를 거예요]

- 살찐 고양이 [내 사랑 싸가지]

- MY NAME [Message]

- 대국남아 [Lady]

- Boyfriend [내 여자 손대지 마]

- 트랙스 [창문]

# Fresh Music #

- X CROSS [MINE ME]

- 크리스피 크런치 & 시현 [금붕어]

- 에이블 [사랑해 이 말밖에]

Source: sbs.co.kr

Apparently SNSD is still in contention. I wanna say that I'm confident that WG will win because this is Inkigayo and digital says weight more, but the fact that SNSD is still nominated though they already won Triple Crown makes me think otherwise. With the nominees, its definitely between SNSD and WG.

I have the same problem since yesterday, how did you solve it ?? :blink: i wanted to vote but that damn authentication doesn't arrive :(

You should use gmail if you want better results

congrats Yubin for getting over 200k followers!

Untitled-1.png

cr I said goodbye

Guest yubin4ever

Hey is Inkigayo on right now? Does anyone know where to watch it at? :sweatingbullets:

Im so excited to see if our girls can win, and also cant wait to see their performance. I heard they wear black today! lol

^ I don't think it has a different photobook, but it includes a t-shirt and also signed postcards!

Hey is Inkigayo on right now? Does anyone know where to watch it at? :sweatingbullets:

Im so excited to see if our girls can win, and also cant wait to see their performance. I heard they wear black today! lol

I believe inkigayo comes on at 3:40kst, and here's a streaming link http://kpopstreamonline.blogspot.com/p/daum-tv.html ^^

Guest yubin4ever

^ I don't think it has a different photobook, but it includes a t-shirt and also signed postcards!

I believe inkigayo comes on at 3:40kst, and here's a streaming link http://kpopstreamonline.blogspot.com/p/daum-tv.html ^^

Ahh thanks alot :D

Sohee Fan Cam BMB at Park Sohyun Love Game

Credit:PikeYenny4

Sohee is seriously so beautiful and perfect. I can watch videos of her dancing forever

Archived