Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ JM Chun is the main actor for Cinderella's Sister & Glory Jane, both KBS productions. YeEun mentioned liking him on Happy Together last year. Right then I thought, "YeEun has really good taste". Hahah. But yeah..

PS: I CAN'T GET THE AUTHENTICATION NUMBER! Grrr... frustration in the air. Gonna continue this tomorrow. Goodbyes

Guest adikkeluangman

Yep, that is yours truly Chun Jung Myung. He is the famous Korean actor. Also part of the Lonely group comprised of JYP/HeeChul/Sangchu Mighty Mouth (this is different group of Chocoball). He also acting with Taecyeon in Cinderella Sister.

I think Seulong tweet about WG too but he don't mention @ any of the girls. Love to see WonderAM interaction.

Seeing Noel with SunYe! I miss those old times. I so used to see old JYPE clips of g.o.d and somehow can see SunYe and others kids around so I familiar with them. Since this yeear there will be no JYP Nation concert. Do you think that JYP will have a concert so that the girls can made appearance too. Hopefully, they will attend Kim Tae Woo wedding next month.

Guest jcsmark

[Today's schedules]

20/11 Dazed magazine photoshoot (Yoobin)

20/11 SBS Inkigayo (3:40PM)

20/11 KBS2 1 VS 100 recordings (7:00PM) (2YELIM only)

20/11 MBC icon (beautiful concert) broadcast (12:40AM)

Credit Wonderfuls Cafè

[2006.06.13] Pre-debut video of Lim performing to BoA's No. 1 at Victoria Park (HK)

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/37298684?lu=flvPlayer_out

Credit Wonderholic

Guest loveex3

2:35 Onew of Shinee wrote to Wonder Girls on me2day! I think he said, "Wonder Girls, fighting! I like you very much!

YEEUN :wub: MUST BE REALLY HAPPY NOW

What is me2day???

^

actually they will not be up against each other anymore. Inkigayo, Mnet Countdown have a 3 cap on winning and the other group is not promoting on music shows after this week. So WG's real competition is Lee Seung Gi (whose fans I hear are also bulk buying? ) and T-ara in the coming weeks.

So please keep voting, please buy , please participate in any way possible.

I hope WG plans to stay in Korea for December as well. I want to see them on more variety shows!!

Sorry to bring this up but i don't think that snsd has won 3 times on inkigayo (i think they have won twice only) they are still mentioned in this weeks list for mutizen.

This would also explain why the boys is currently topping bugs & soribada (which is 60% of inkigayo win)

ksones are really powerful.

Please correct me if i'm wrong anyone :o

Guest chanounette

Sorry to bring this up but i don't think that snsd has won 3 times on inkigayo (i think they have won twice only) they are still mentioned in this weeks list for mutizen.

This would also explain why the boys is currently topping bugs & soribada (which is 60% of inkigayo win)

ksones are really powerful.

Please correct me if i'm wrong anyone :o

They won three times (the third time was on WG comeback). Ah yes the second time , Inkigayo wasn't broadcasted ..; don't remember why.

Yeah I saw that too that The boys was topping these charts... Don't understand why since it's established that you can only won three times on Inkigayo...

But K-s... wow really powerful. I'm not hating but The boys wasn't really loved by the general public (compared to their previous song - it was really disappointing in term of digital sales and digital sales reflects the popularity of the song, whereas album sales reflect the popularity of the artist)-still with their fanbase they can overcome everybody on digital. I really think that S.... are the most die-hard fans... they're frightening lol. Actually, I think the strenght of SM artists is their fanbase, they could release crap songs they will still sold a million...

Anyway, that's not the matter. I think WG will win tomorrow. But If bugs and soribada are 60% we need to stream because the girls are behing T-... and they're the biggest threat right now.

(ok I've just checked, we are third ---higher than T-... OMG I'm so annoyed by S ... why can"t they let other get the top spot - their girls are everywhere- there is even an add for their album when I'm on a WG forum)

They won three times (the third time was on WG comeback). Ah yes the second time , Inkigayo wasn't broadcasted ..; don't remember why.

Yeah I saw that too that The boys was topping these charts... Don't understand why since it's established that you can only won three times on Inkigayo...

But K-s... wow really powerful. I'm not hating but The boys wasn't really loved by the general public (compared to their previous song - it was really disappointing in term of digital sales and digital sales reflects the popularity of the song, whereas album sales reflect the popularity of the artist)-still with their fanbase they can overcome everybody on digital. I really think that S.... are the most die-hard fans... they're frightening lol. Actually, I think the strenght of SM artists is their fanbase, they could release crap songs they will still sold a million...

Anyway, that's not the matter. I think WG will win tomorrow. But If bugs and soribada are 60% we need to stream because the girls are behing T-... and they're the biggest threat right now.

Thanks for answering. if they have won 3 times it's really strange that sbs still lists them in the list for mutizen (for tomorrow 20.11) on their site http://tv.sbs.co.kr/gayo/

for ingikayo 60% of the score is from these three main Music Charts (Cyworld, Dosirak, Soribada) : I can't check cyworld but snsd is currently 1 on soribada.

I hope they take into account sales from the entire week. WG have been pretty consistent all week.

Guest chanounette

Thanks for answering. if they have won 3 times it's really strange that sbs still lists them in the list for mutizen (for tomorrow 20.11) on their site http://tv.sbs.co.kr/gayo/

for ingikayo 60% of the score is from these three main Music Charts (Cyworld, Dosirak, Soribada) : I can't check cyworld but snsd is currently 1 on soribada.

I hope they take into account sales from the entire week. WG have been pretty consistent all week.

Don't know why SBS still list them. Here is the link to Allkpop article http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/snsd-wins-inkigayo-mutizen-performances-from-november-13th you can even watch the video where they gave them their second trophy. I think that since K-S... are really well organized they also top Cyworld. I really don't think they can win again (triple crowned). Perhaps S... are doing it to increase their digital sales for year-end awards. I've read that their bulk order last week wasn't really to block WG (but ... I don't believe it at 100%) but to increase their album sales to beat SUJU or something like that... but if they were a competitor I think we would lose to album sales because of this bulk order.

Anyway, We'll know tomorrow but I think it's unfair because if they win (awards show or year-end awards) because of this kind of strategy from S,.. it's just .... I can"t imagine The boys winning against Roly-poly...for song of the year (which didn't win this much of awards but was really consistent in sales and is topping all digital sales this year)

Argh I hate how popularity rules on K-pop world.......

Sorry everybody, It has nothing to do with WG but I had to say it. ^^

Anyway, WG fighting!! For me they made the best comeback this year, with the best album!!

Guest itslike

Soribada: 2nd behind SNSD

Dosirak: 5th behind T-ara (3rd)

Cyworld: 13th on realtime chart behind T-ara (2nd) but WG is 1st on ringtone chart

It is still early (7am) in korea so maybe kwf aren't awake yet..

*Shrug, we just have to wait and see, and also keep doing whatever you got to do to support :)

Anyway when is Strong Heart episode with the girls be on? This weekend or like next? I can't wait to see it. =/ I want to see it pretty badly. You know I wonder if this time the girls will also team up with a network and have their own show (Like their MTV's show) That would be super!

I was watching last week we got married (the woojung cut) and they was playing Be my baby in the beginning of their recap. It cute ahah

I miss them on show like SGB, just on funny shows. I hope they will get a chance to do something like Running man at least.

^ JM Chun is the main actor for Cinderella's Sister & Glory Jane, both KBS productions. YeEun mentioned liking him on Happy Together last year. Right then I thought, "YeEun has really good taste". Hahah. But yeah..

PS: I CAN'T GET THE AUTHENTICATION NUMBER! Grrr... frustration in the air. Gonna continue this tomorrow. Goodbyes

I have the same problem since yesterday, how did you solve it ?? :blink: i wanted to vote but that damn authentication doesn't arrive :(

Guest evilishus

The girls are currently number 1 on soribada :)

But don't stress over it guys.Just do your streaming and we'll see how it goes :D

Anyway,all this talk about how more k-pop acts are coming to the US lead to a very interesting conversation with my mom and made me believe in the girls even more :) I didn't use the girls directly(I used CEO's instead :D)as an example since I wanted an honest opinion and didn't want her to sugar coat it for me.It's too long of a conversation to explain in relation to the girls,so,I wont :D But...my mom has a saying:

"Fate hits you with one hand and caresses with the other."

We just have to believe in the girls and the girls should believe in themselves. Like my mom says:

"Go on your own path without looking at the sidelines or listening to what other's say. If you really want something,you crawl your way through if you have to.Those who want you to go back to being what you used to be will never understand what it's like not to be a coward.They want you to be a conformist.And that is something you should never be if you aspire to be something greater.There is no shame in working hard and working long to reach an objective.If there are others who want the same thing and everything seems to be in their favor,remember that those who rise fast will fall faster and harder.You might be crawling but you're learning as you do.What will they have if they have an easy way out?They'll be empty handed because they didn't learn what you learned to stay where they are.They won't know how to.Remember that those who put you down never want you to be greater than what they are.And if you once had something,who say's you can't have that again?You know how you got it and if you want it back after you lost it,work for it!If the grip is strong then pull harder."

A summary of what my mom said to me :D

Thank you so much for sharing that. Whatever your mom said was truly encouraging, and I hope the Wonderfuls who are worrying for the girls would understand that no matter what happens, their life experiences are more valuable then the awards. Have you guys noticed how many praises and positive reviews we have from the Wonder World album? It's all thanks to their life experiences that the album's results became so great. The girls, as well, said so themselves that the experiences in America was the most important moments of their lives, and it's important for Wonderfuls as well because we grew with them step by step. I rather the girls go through all these hard times then take one big jump to fame and success because "those who rise fast will fall faster and harder"

Wonderfuls, please don't stress over these awards, I mean, of course the awards has it's own meaning, but I think the girls promotion period is more important. November is almost ending, and their promotion period is as well. I hope the Wonderfuls who are stressing is able to enjoy the girls comeback and not let it pass in a blink of an eye.

Guest VenusValentine

The girls are currently number 1 on soribada :)

But don't stress over it guys.Just do your streaming and we'll see how it goes :D

Anyway,all this talk about how more k-pop acts are coming to the US lead to a very interesting conversation with my mom and made me believe in the girls even more :) I didn't use the girls directly(I used CEO's instead :D)as an example since I wanted an honest opinion and didn't want her to sugar coat it for me.It's too long of a conversation to explain in relation to the girls,so,I wont :D But...my mom has a saying:

"Fate hits you with one hand and caresses with the other."

We just have to believe in the girls and the girls should believe in themselves. Like my mom says:

"Go on your own path without looking at the sidelines or listening to what other's say. If you really want something,you crawl your way through if you have to.Those who want you to go back to being what you used to be will never understand what it's like not to be a coward.They want you to be a conformist.And that is something you should never be if you aspire to be something greater.There is no shame in working hard and working long to reach an objective.If there are others who want the same thing and everything seems to be in their favor,remember that those who rise fast will fall faster and harder.You might be crawling but you're learning as you do.What will they have if they have an easy way out?They'll be empty handed because they didn't learn what you learned to stay where they are.They won't know how to.Remember that those who put you down never want you to be greater than what they are.And if you once had something,who say's you can't have that again?You know how you got it and if you want it back after you lost it,work for it!If the grip is strong then pull harder."

A summary of what my mom said to me :D

Great summary from your mom ^^

Remember of what Far East Movement said when a reporter ask them to gave advice to those who want to make it in the States? "Believe in yourself" and that's the answer.

Honestly, those three words were said lots, not only in entertainment, but other industry as well.

We as fan need to believe in the girls; cause honestly they can make it in the States. blush.gif

Today, we will listen to the air version of "when you believe" can't wait :wub:

Archived