Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

My comment on the Queens comeback is "SO FAR SO GOOD AND IT IS ONLY GETTING BETTER".  Time flies and a week has already passed.

My major concern out of everything is how they can do JUST WELL ENOUGH in the US with their US debut and movie.  My expectation or wish for the Queens is they must do fine enough to carry on their US journey.  Anything better than that will be considered a bonus.  Anyone who cares about the Queens MUST realize once they can break into the mainstream music in the US, they will no longer be a Kpop idol group and become an international female group.  Anything issues or comparisons back in their homeland will become irrelevant.  The reason is their homeland market is a part of the whole international market and so it will be covered.  When it really happens, any wonderfuls and their fans will not have to argue against any anti/haters no more and all you have to do is just enjoy what entertainment of music the Queens will continue to bring.

While being optimistic and hopeful, we must also be realistic what if their US debut won't work.  That will be the worst scenario we don't want to see.  Bear in mind that their future is decided by general American in the US market and we can only sit and watch(except American wonderful).  Nevertheless they can still return to Asia and remain as one top female group.  Also a mass attack will undoubtedly be launched by anti/haters.

Sooner or later, the Queens will have to face the moment of truth and there will be no alternative way.  For better or worse, it will be unfolded in the 1st quarter of 2012.  It is worrying me sick but I still think they have a good chance to make it through. Keep our fingers crossed.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@lomahtw I agree that 2012 will be a turning point, but I'm not so worried. I trust the baby-steps approach to the American market we've seen so far. The Wonder Girls at the Apollo movie is big investment for JYPE and their strongest move to break into the market, but I feel it is not an all-in bet. Though I wish fervently for a full success, if this test fails I guess it will become another stepping stone, a lesson to learn and improve upon.

I would be disappointed because it would mean other time to wait, yet the girls personal improvement as musicians and artists is what I look for the most.

The Wonder World album speaks a million about that, and I am already proud that the girls are showing that they're not confined to the kpop box anymore.

Guest yubin4ever

First. I just need to say, PLEASE CHANGE THESE STAGE OUTFITS! This is like the 3rd or 4th time they wore these dresses just in a slightly different color. I remember loving them the first time i saw them, but didnt know i would continue to see them the rest of the week lol. Also, this performance needed more Lim. She is just sooo adorable these promotions. She made me love her with these performances.

Now that that's out the way. The performance was amazing tonight. I loved how Yenny focused the cameramen were lol. And just the small parts in the performance like where at 1:47 Yenny points to the camera and how at 2:59 and 3:23 Sohee quickly fixes her braid so its in the front while she dances (like a pro) lol. And Sohee was also just oozing cuteness today especially at the 2:12 "michiguesso" dance. These girls just get better and better

Keep streaming Be My Baby on Melon, Olleh, Bugs, Soribada... everyone! Our girls have just comeback to the 1st place on Instiz but it's slightly decreasing. T-ara's Cry Cry is increasing quite fast.. We have to help our girls WIN next week Music Bank, cus the physical album total is not good enough.

Remember SNSD can win their 5th times or maybe it's T-ara!

Guest emjaybahaya

Keep streaming Be My Baby on Melon, Olleh, Bugs, Soribada... everyone! Our girls have just comeback to the 1st place on Instiz but it's slightly decreasing. T-ara's Cry Cry is increasing quite fast.. We have to help our girls WIN next week Music Bank, cus the physical album total is not good enough.

Remember SNSD can win their 5th times or maybe it's T-ara!

IM CURRENTLY STREAMING NOW :)

can you post again how to stream in all those four :) for those new readers that are here! please and thanks!

Guest ashenlo

20111111_wondergirls_1.jpg?w=500&h=375

i'm so proud of YeEun

tumblr_luiaad0mUQ1qamheoo1_500.gif

for writing GNO, it's such a nice clubbing song, i love how she divided the rap parts between Binnie and Lim, cause it just makes the song perfect. even though it's "just" a clubbing song, SunYe always puts so much emotion in it it's just waw!and in the live perf YeEun seems so proud and happy of the song it makes you want to go on stage and dance with them.

she also did an amazing job with Me,In. love the remake! even though i don't really like "rock" this song just fits wonder girls one again.

i'm so proud of Yoobin

tumblr_luvd6unh5e1r3k0i9o1_500.gif

the hot and sexy rapper has improved too.her raps are perfection, even in BMB while jumping her rap + emotions + expressions = daebak!

i'm so proud of SoHee

tumblr_luu3x9i7HD1qc200yo1_400.jpg

now she's become a lead vocalist, and even though ppl pick on her a lot for her shaky voice, she worked and keeps working hard to improve! and she did improve. now she sounds good and she doesn't crack anymore. she's also doing great on stage: funny, cute or sexy expressions, fixing her hair, checking lim's make up (for the encore after their win^^so cute). finally SoHee is more confident and you can see it and hear it on stage!

i'm so proud of SunYe

tumblr_luvdzwkoOU1qakljco1_250.gif

give her an ugly wig, she'll make it like the prettiest one ever

give her negative comments she'll thank you for caring

give her just a song, she'll sing it with all her heart

even though she's not winning the allkpop's most charismatic leader, i don't care cause i know for sure she's the best one any group could have.cause she's one of the most beautiful person i've ever seen!

i'm so proud of Lim

tumblr_luvd4yGfjT1r3k0i9o1_500.gif

for surving antis, for getting along with wonder girls, for improving on stage, for opening herself to us. i think "act cool" was a really great idea, telling her story and shutting the mouth of antis! yes she said out loud what we fans want to tell to those who don't like her. i hope she'll smile more and have fun on stage like she does now cause it's just so awesome to watch her like that.

Wonder Girls figthing! i just received my Wonder World album and i can't believe i've got such a masterpiece! truly awesome

tumblr_lutte43Uv01r3k0i9o1_500.gif

Guest my2wonder

OMG !! guys ! do korean media wrote about billboard and WG ?? or not !!

DID even the WGs know about it ?? or what O_O

somebody TELL ME T^T

if it NOT ! we should send them links or what ever !! in their YT channel or in their Twitter's accounts !!

IT'S REALLY AN IMPORTANT THING !! THAT IMPROVE THEM IN KOREA AS A REALLY SUCCESS GROUP IN USA

+____________________+

IM CURRENTLY STREAMING NOW :)

can you post again how to stream in all those four :) for those new readers that are here! please and thanks!

THIS IS THE INSTRUCTION TO STREAM MUSIC FROM @WONDERR23 :)

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/e35nqi

LET'S DO IT WONDERFULS!!!!

Wonderfuls!!! Important !!! T-Ara  is no.1 right now. So their is a chance that They can win tommorow..

MUSIC STREAMING FOR DOSIRAK, BUGS AND MELON!!!

-Go to this page: http://www.ollehmusi…bum_id=80272947

-click this icon ay1tdu.jpg

*you have to listen to all the songs once a day! The music must not be muted. If you’re done streaming quit the player correctly*

-Go this page: http://search.bugs.co.kr/total?q=원더걸스

-click these two icons: 2v9ok5w.jpg

-after that this pop up will appear: 29xf9jq.jpg .Just leave it to play. Do not mute the music!

Music streaming in Bugs is equivalent to 80% to Music Bank! 30% downloading

-Go to this page: http://www.melon.com…albumId=2030418

-click this icon 24xph8z.jpg

-after that this pop up will appear! 2cika2o.jpg Leave the player cuz it will automatically play all the songs. Just don’t ever mute the music when playing them.

And also :PLEASE VOTE ON MNET! HERE–> http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown2/MCountDownVoteView.asp ! iF YOU DONT HAVE ANY ACCOUNT YET, FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTIONS!PLEASE!–> http://wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com/post/12710793697/how-to-vote-for-wonder-girls-on-be-my-baby-on-mnet

Guest evilishus

Loved today's performance!So pretty.

And Lim is adorable.I just wish she had more confidence in herself when doing interviews and shows.When she does speak, she speaks in a loud and clear voice and I love that!I hope she gets to go on a couple of shows by herself or as a duo with one of the other girls so she gets to speak more :D I can see why the girls voted her as #1 in entertainment!

Anyway...what are you guys talking about the girls not being first in instiz?

Guest ekin2612

-Go to this page: http://www.ollehmusi…bum_id=80272947

-click this icon ay1tdu.jpg

*you have to listen to all the songs once a day! The music must not be muted. If you’re done streaming quit the player correctly*

-Go to this page: http://www.melon.com…albumId=2030418

-click this icon 24xph8z.jpg

-after that this pop up will appear! 2cika2o.jpg Leave the player cuz it will automatically play all the songs. Just don’t ever mute the music when playing them.

the links are not working

Guest wonder-ful

*you have to listen to all the songs once a day! The music must not be muted. If you’re done streaming quit the player correctly

Can we listen to the songs more than once a day in dosirak, bugs and melon? Does that count?

Can we listen to the songs more than once a day in dosirak, bugs and melon? Does that count?

Definitely. The more times we stream the better!

Let's go Wonderfuls.

btw tomorrow (inkigayo score system) is 60% music chart (Cyworld (can't access chart), Soribada (1), dorisak/olleh (7)

edit: that video of Sun & Noel is so adorable omg so cute

Guest Mia_Mia

She's close to Noel members since they were in JYPE. She even posted on cyworld saying she had joined their fanclub years ago (if you haven't read the post, you should ..it's full of aegyo).

An old picture of her with a Noel member

97035900.jpg

MinAhn with Tim - Backstage

4bbe5d31jw1dn9lmv0817j.jpg

Tim: Really long time no see, Sohee & Sunye!!! ^^* Saw the pretty girls again while being MC for Music Bank~~ very happy!! Wonder Girls Fighting ^^ (cr: tim)

cr:SUNlights Worldwide

Going through the posts on korean music sites and streaming. How in the world do you guys figure things out when everything's written in korean? Respect.

Anyway, the whole jinkionew thing was pretty disappointing. Got me excited for nothing. And theenn, I stumble upon this.

ddfjig.jpg

He follows only 20 people. YeEun's one of them! *SMILE GLEEFULLY*

Please no one tell me this is some random guy posing as Chun JungMyung. And yes I know its just twitter but thats still pretty awesome. It is the Be My Baby effect! Or the YeEun Impact! ;D

Since i don't want this post to be too short, here is another WonderAM interaction.

15yasky.jpg

SeulOng: YeEun, you look really cool today!

Yenny: Thanks for the support

Gosh, SeulOng is so awesomely supportive of the girls. (hope i'm not reposting)

EDIT: I'll just post other tweets while I'm at it. SunYe tweeted a line I can't properly translate. YuBin on waking up early for the schedule. Lim posted a picture on the dance cover contest. And SunMi, retweeted a really short "Live and Love". Off to streaming now. Goodbyes :)

Archived