Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest big_face

Please keep streaming the music in OLLEH MUSIC, MELON & BUGS to help the girls increase the rate!!

The current rate in Olleh & Bugs is no.3, we must increase them now!! They are lower than T-ara in these both sites!!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moon_river

Wow, this thread is sure moving fast, and I see a lot of people posting up stuff :D 

Wonderfuls are really amazing...

BUT..... we will be more amazing, if we reach the 5000 member quota for Wonder Girls Soompi Fan Club to have our very own subforum. Just a few more people, and we'll hit it! :)

(lol xD, shameless & fail advertising :P )

cr: YE I 

Joined. First time ever an album impressed me enough to make me put in the effort. Now if only JYP would make it available on amazon so I can buy the darn thing.

Guest Thewonderfulwonder

Hello Wonderful! I have been lurked in soompi for a long time. I've made an ID but I forgot the password, so I lurked here wihout login. And now I decide to make new ID. I have been a wonderful since 2007 and their new album is amazing! Love their songs and voice.. fighting WG! Hope they will win awards next week..

OMG 2YE sang When You Believe beautifully. Their voice is so powerful. I've got goosebumps. Thanks for the audio wonderdaylove.

Guest VenusValentine

2Ye - When you Believe (Audio)

cr. pikeyenny4

Good effort from the girls, a lot of room for improvement but they gave it a go, it's a huge song especially when it's sung by divas like Mariah and Whitney.

Some part can be improved ^^

However, some part i believe it's fan recorder micro ^^

The girls did it really good, but i still wait for the air version to judge ^^ :wub:

----edited----

I top the page:

WG 15 nov schedule: 12:00PM noon time KST power radio SBS -air

10:00PM KST Sukira radio - air

Cr. @mingsun89 - twitter

Guest crazycindaye

I'm so in love with wonder girls! I really want to see the videos subs and OMG radio star looks so good ! Can't wait for strong heart! Thank you Pikeyenny for uploading it !

I f you want WG to win over SNSD in music chart..So please We want our girls no.1 .Wonderfuls..Wonderfuls PLEASEEEEEEEEE.Wonder Girls work for this so hard just for us.So please !!!! We need to keep them in no.1 specially in Hanteo and also they arent no.1 in various chart t-ara got it so please continue streaming http://www.twitlonger.com/show/e35nqi

멜론 1위 (Melon #1) :lol:

벅스 3위 (Bugs #3) :w00t:

엠넷 1위 (Mnet #1) :lol:

올레뮤직 3위 (Olleh Music #3) :w00t::o

소리바다 2위 (Soribada #2)

Guest TheArchangel

I f you want WG to win over SNSD in music chart..So please We want our girls no.1 .Wonderfuls..Wonderfuls PLEASEEEEEEEEE.Wonder Girls work for this so hard just for us.So please !!!! We need to keep them in no.1 specially in Hanteo and also they arent no.1 in various chart t-ara got it so please continue streaming http://www.twitlonger.com/show/e35nqi

멜론 1위 (Melon #1) :lol:

벅스 3위 (Bugs #3) :w00t:

엠넷 1위 (Mnet #1) :lol:

올레뮤직 3위 (Olleh Music #3) :w00t::o

소리바다 2위 (Soribada #2)

Any idea on how they are doing in Cyworld and monkey3?

Guest TheArchangel

ソンホヨン Wonder Girlsと親しく撮った写真を公開

ソンホヨンは14日午後、ツイッターに”今日は、Wonder GirlsにCDを与える伝達式の写真いきます。

20111114_1321261282_01826800_1.jpg

やはり今回もす ​​べてのチャートを席巻している”Be My Baby”きれいな妹と一緒に活動したら良い。

Wonder Girlsを愛するファンの方ごめんなさい。嫉妬して飲んでいます”という文と写真を掲載した。

写真は、Wonder Girlsズのリーダーソネ以外のイェウンユビン、ソヒ、ヘリムとソンホヨンの姿が収められている。

これらは、明るく笑ってママの指を上に三れている。特に、ソンホヨンの小さな顔が目を引く。

この写真に接したネチズンは”私はWonder Girlsたちに嫉妬出る”"しかし、ソネはどこに行く?”"みんなきれいによく出てきた”"先輩や後輩の間の親しい姿を見るがいい”などの反応を見せた。

Source: kpoplove

I hope someone can translate this. I love love love JYP family. I hope I can see GOD with all five of them.

Guest ahhlynnx

Hey hello! I've been reading this thread everyday and am really happy how fast the page are going, the amount of informations it contain too! I'm an international fan and previously I've read somewhere that someone will organize a bulk order but I've been waiting for quite some time so can anybody tell me if it's still ongoing? Because I really wanna help boost WGs sales and let them win at least a trophy! I'm intending to buy 5-10 copies! Thanks in advance! :')

Guest whoelse_i

we can check on instiz.net. Currently WG and T-ara tied at first place I think. I don't know how to screencap.

Put your cursor at the value and it will show ranking shortlist of all charts taken into Instiz consideration 

Capture.png

a>

Keep streaming guys.

I think we should strategize to focus streaming on melon(40%) and 2 other site (effect music program ranking) that will make up 60% of the streaming site to make it easier. But if we could be first on all the charts of course, it will be better.biggrin.gif

*go back to study mode. I got exam this past 2 weeks but can't resist to come and check this thread and instiz as well everyday. My lappy always on standby mode.phew.gif JYP and my university must be in conspiracy so that I would not be enjoying WG comeback as much as I could.laugh.gif

IDK if y'all realize this but When You Believe is the song Yeeun auditioned with for JYP and the Wondergirls.... Looking back on everything that's happened since then to now, indeed things do happen if only you'd just believe!

Thank you for all the updates guys, sorry I'm such a lousy poster but I'm suporting them anyway I can on my end :D

Thanks,

Patience.

Guest qsslave

im trying my best to stream the wonder girls song as u guys instructed...

hope we can increase the numbers..hehe..

woah!!!sunye and yenny did very well...im so proud of them...they are not the best yet..but they are going to be the best..

Guest lerajean

i love the comeback performances especially in Inkigayo...

no matter what haters say, in my heart i know all of them improved to the max...

2ye's duet makes me cry...i can really feel the emotions as they sang...

and they made the right song to sing.. so meaningful...

Archived