Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

I really like this Inki performance, hope they would go to Running Man too, RM is very popular with international fans and is very funny.

After listening to dugo dugo i really want a duo Sunye/Jaejoong and Yeeun/Junsu from DBSK, is it too much to ask for? :wub: , well i think it is.

Love the fact that Sohee seems more confident in variety programs yaiiii, at least she´s talking more than before :w00t:

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MUSIC STREAMING FOR DOSIRAK, BUGS AND MELON!!!

1)Go to this page:

http://www.ollehmusic.com/#/AlbumDetail/f_Album_info.asp?album_id=80272947

-click this icon

*you have to listen to all the songs once a day! The music must not be muted. If you're done streaming quit the player correctly*

2)Go this page:

http://search.bugs.co.kr/total?q=원더걸스

-click these two icons:

-after that this pop up will appear:

Just leave it to play. Do not mute the music!

Music streaming in Bugs is equivalent to 80% to Music Bank! 30% downloading

3)Go to this page: http://www.melon.com/cds/album/web/albumdetailmain_list.htm?albumId=2030418

-click this icon

-after that this pop up will appear!

Leave the player cuz it will automatically play all the songs. Just don't ever mute the music when playing them.

-Play all of them at least once a day.

Melon music streaming is equivalent to 40% addition to Music Bank. 60% being the downloading of the song.

You can't do music streaming in Cyworld and Monkey3. You need an IP Security number for that. In other words, you need to be a Korean citizen to have access to those sites.

Naver, just follow the process with Bugs. But i think you need to install Naver player which i have no idea how to.

cr : wonderr23

Guest chanounette

I don't know if it happens to other people but the player doesn"t play the song for Olleh and Bugs (on my computer) . It works for Melon so I don't understand why it doesn't work. There is always a message which appears in the player. It's strange because this week-end at my parents home, even with the message it worked. It's really frustrating ... do you have an idea why it doesn't play???

In my opinion Inkigayo was their best comeback this week hands-down. They were too nervous on Music Bank and though Music Core looked nice, it didn't have the energy and fan cheers of a normal live performance. I really like G.N.O. on inkigayo; fanchants were fierce! Lol but Sohee did make some weird faces...oh camera man, why catch our sohee in awkward moments :P?

Okay Yubin mentions she likes Hyorin of Sistar and Sohee and the rest of the girls talk about how they like Teen Top? God help me and my moment of happiness as my fandom's collide!

the only thing that would have made this better is if the girls mentioned MBLAQ since Chundoong really likes Sohee

:wub:

*EDIT* haha i topped a page! here's some sohee~

25ri3xf.gif

cr.witnessthewonder@tumblr

^damn, sohee can look scary if she wants to!

Guest jcsmark

Thanks. Baidu has uploaded their clip online in response to their own posters' requests.

I am already about 2/5 in into re-translating it into English. Gimme a few more hours to finish it.

http://v.youku.com/v...IyMTk5MzA4.html

Nice, the clips are up on youku. I have yet to watch the full video of WG on YoungStreet :)

Wonder Girls Ye Eun, proof shot with a look-alike

yeeun_look_alike.jpg

Ye Eun‘s proof shot drew attention.

On November 13th, Wonder Girls member Ye Eun tweeted, “Ah, right. I have a proof shot too” along with a picture.

In the picture, Ye Eun with her blonde hair has a little figurine in her hand staring at the camera. Ye Eun’s facial expression seems to say, “Thanks for the figurine~” and it brings smile to those who see the picture.

Netizens commented, “The figurine and Ye Eun really do look alike”, “Must be a gift from fans. It’s pretty”, “Enjoying your recent promotions. Hwaiting!”, and “Is it just a figurine? I wonder if it has some use”.

The Wonder Girls are promoting their 2nd full album ‘Wonder World’ which was released November 7th with a lot of love and attention from the fans

Source: WStar News via Nate

Credit kpopfever

----

Wonder Girls' Ye Eun Takes on the Alias “Ha:tfelt” as a Producer

by: JinaStar on Nov 13, 2011

5a698fe3cfebe1f467cea2b9265960a8_large.jpg

Girl group Wonder Girls member Ye Eun has unveiled her name as a producer and foretold an active pursuit of activities.

Ye Eun has recently made a post on the Wonder Girls fan café, stopping by briefly to introduce the new Wonder Girls album. Through this album, she has made a new name for herself as a producer by writing and producing one of the listed songs “G.N.O.” as well as participating in the rearrangement of Shin Joong Hyun’s hit track “Beauty” into the Wonder Girls rendition, “Me, In.”

In relation to her participation in the album, Ye Eun has said, “The people who bought the album would know, but you see the weird English that’s beside my name, right? That’s my alias. Ye Eun and Yenny are my names as a singer, but I wanted a name as a producer so after giving it a lot of thought, I chose ‘heartfelt’. The word meaning sincere and from the heart came to mind.”

In addition, she explained, “However, there was some opinion saying that it was too feminine, so producer Park Jin Young suggested that I change the way I write it - according to the phonetic transcription. In American English, it was written Ha:rtfelt, and in the British English, it was Ha:tfelt. Since in America, Hot is pronounced Ha:t, Ha:t contains the double meaning of HEART and HOT!”

She also requested future anticipation with, “Therefore, I chose the name ‘Ha:tfelt’, containing the original meaning sincerity as well as the alternate definitions meaning passion and hotness. You can just pronounce it comfortably as Heartfelt! It’s a name you guys will be seeing from time to time.”

At the end, she inquired about the reactions of the fans with, “This album is really the album containing our blood and sweat. Each and every song was heard together by us and chosen, then recorded laboriously throughout the night. So it’s too hard to choose the best song!!! Which song do you guys like the best?”

The Wonder Girls have released their second official album “Wonder World” and is sweeping the charts with their new title track “Be My Baby.”

Credit Soompi

Guest onedaymaniac

Wonder Girls mr removed is a hot topic among k-nets.

from google translate,i understand the mass opinion is divided into 2.

some said the mr removed video is poorly made thus it's not fair for the girls

while others said they need more practice.

IWwmY.jpg

QNppb.jpg

SfiQ1.jpg

cr:naver,nate,daum

Guest onedaymaniac

Wonder Girls will be featured in 'Star Life Theater' by KBS.

There will be 15? ep that will air 4 times a week

starting from 12 December

RN3Lt.jpg

cr:SUNDAY,vermissen

and article about it.

cr:joynews

원더걸스, '스타인생극장' 6번째 주인공 낙점…'5인5색' 매력

[김양수기자] 1년6개월 만에 컴백한 걸그룹 원더걸스가 KBS 2TV '스타인생극장'의 6번째 주인공으로 낙점됐다.

지난 7일 2집 정규 앨범 '원더 월드(Wonder World)'를 공개하고 타이틀곡 '비 마이 베이비(Be My Baby)로 활동 재개에 나선 원더걸스는 스타 미니 다큐멘터리 '스타인생극장'을 통해 TV에서는 볼 수 없던 5인5색의 매력을 발산할 예정이다.

원더걸스가 출연하는 '스타인생극장'은 오는 12월12일부터 15일까지 주 4회 연작방송된다.

'스타인생극장'은 스타들의 일상을 한달여 동안 밀착 취재해 스타들의 인생 이야기를 그려내는 프로그램으로, KBS 가을개편을 맞아 교양국에서 신설한 프로그램이다.

단순하고 자극적인 스타 신변잡기식 프로그램에서 벗어나 한 달 여 간의 밀착 취재와 노컷으로 진행되는 리얼 인터뷰, 셀프 카메라 등을 통해 스타의 참모습을 발견하는 데 주안점을 뒀다.

지난주 류시원 편을 시작으로 이번주는 그룹 부활의 '스타인생극장'이 방송될 예정이다. 이어 21~24일에는 그룹 소녀시대, 28일~12월1일은 배우 김갑수, 12월5~8일은 모델 장윤주가 주인공으로 나선다.

English re-translated transcript of WG on SBS Boom's Youngstreet

Reference is this video (owned & Chinese-subbed by Baidu WG Bar + Parkyeeun Bar):

http://v.youku.com/v...IyMTk5MzA4.html

Note: Do not reproduce my draft anywhere. It is posted only for the Soompi WG Official Thread 2.

*I'm not sure if Sunye mentioned "Turkey" during the show. But the Chinese translation describes it as such, & I went with it.

Boom: Hello all. Welcome! Please say hello to the audience. How are you.

WG: Hello!  (Music break.)

Boom: Thanks for waiting. WG was late due to a traffic jam, but they are here now. How are you. (He claps.)

WG: Hello all, we are WG!

Boom: So happy to see you. How long have you last been on a radio station?

Sunye: It has been 3 years since we did a recording for a radio station.

Boom: 3 years! So what's it's like to have found BOOM after 3 years? Why are you here?

Sunye: Cuz we like BOOM oppa. (Everyone laughs.)

Boom: So thankful! Lemme give you all a hug. Hugs for all. (Everyone laughs.) Actually, you have hurried over after completing your comeback stage today. Let's start by introducing yourselves.

Yeeun: Hello, I am WG Yeeun. Long time no see. Very happy to be here. (She waves.)

Boom: So happy to see you too. Next.

Sunye: Hello, I am WG Sunye. So happy to see you all again.

Boom: You are very much welcome.

Yoobin: Hello, I am Yoobin. Long time since we recorded with BOOM oppa, so I am very happy.

Boom: Me too.

Sohee: Hello, I am Sohee. So happy to see you all. (She waves.)

Boom: You are so enthusiastic. (Sohee reacts.)

LIM: Hello, I am WG Hyelim. So happy to see you.

Boom: So happy to see you. Today's comeback stage was the first performance?

WG: Yes.

Boom: How was it? Tell us about it.

Yeeun: It was very nervous to be onstage after a long absence. But many fans turned up, which gave us a lot of strength.

Boom: The fans must have waited for a long time too. Many fans have been writing in to ask about WG. Please do update them often. There are also many hair-related fan messages. You have changed your hairstyles, so which member has become the prettiest? Eh, I feel this friend has changed the most.

Sunye: I was thinking previously that Yoobin unni had become the prettiest.

Yoobin: Oh, previously? Really? (She laughs.)

Boom: She's indeed become pretty.

Sunye: ... but it's Yeeun who has truly become very, very beautiful.

Boom: So true! I thought it was Madonna who walked in just now!

Yeeun: Thank you for the praise.

Boom: (chuckles) Do you exercise to keep in shape? Or is the schedule too packed?

Yeeun: Hmm, we did plan to exercise. But somehow... maybe we have grown up.

Boom: You are adults now. Like mature beauties? What about Sohee? Her face is different than before. Her cherubic face is totally gone. (Sohee reacts.)

Sunye: But we just came over from a performance.

Boom: Oh I see. I heard Sohee's face tends to swell up when she wakes up.

Sohee: Yes. But I woke up early today & after performing so blissfully, I guess my face has slimmed down.

Boom: I am seeing a tremendous change. Do take more photos today! Understand?... Yoobin had also hurried over. How do you feel about the new album?

Yoobin: We participated a lot in this album. Yeeun composed a song. Me & Lim took part in developing our raps. Sohee took charge of our principal style concept. Sunye also did a lot of DETECTING. So it was a very meaningful album.

Boom: Indeed, a very meaningful album has been released. All 12 placings on the charts are now filled by WG songs.

WG: Wah, thank you.

Boom: It must be heartrending...

Sunye: Yes, we are greatly moved. The reality is also mind boggling. Our past activities left us too tired to fully appreciate this feeling. But at present, it's been dream-like ever so often, & so we must thank everyone.

Boom: I must thank you too. When you have this feeling -- WG being American singers since you were based in the States for so long -- this comeback must be so joyful. I heard you have many activities lined up, so I must again thank WG & Mr. JYP.

Yoobin: Oh wait, today is Pepero Day. We have prepared a gift. (She hands over goodies.)

Boom: Aigoo~ Thank you, what a Pepero Day gift to prepare.

Yoobin: We received many Pepero Day gifts too.

Boom: This product is selling very well.

Yoobin: Glicko Pocky Sticks Day.

Boom: Can't say much after receiving this during live broadcast. Oh wait, the fans also gave many Pepero Day gifts.

Sunye: Yes, we received many & we also gave out many.

Boom: That so? I will share the Pepero sticks with my family then... The most fan messages & the best messages today shall receive WG's Pepero sticks as prizes. I will safely pass the whole lot over... Please send your questions to WG at 1077. Everyone can see us, right? (LIM looks around; Sohee points to the camera for her.)

Sunye: We can only see BOOM oppa's face.

Boom: Others can see all of us from the back. (WG looks back.) Seated on my left is Sohee who is posing cutely. (Sohee waves.) Thank you... Let us now hear a song. This ends Part 2. Part 3 is next. Let us continue. Next up is WG's 'ME IN'. Can you introduce it briefly?

Yeeun: This was by Shin Jung Hyun. I added new lyrics & rearranged it, etc. Please enjoy, thank you.

Boom: LET's GO. (Music break, then commercial break.)

Boom: BOOM's YOUNGSTREET Part 3 starts now. I am with the 5 members of Korea's representative girlgroup WG. (Commercial break.) We now enter the Q&A STAR ACADEMY CORNER. Let's have the most difficult & awkward questions for this segment. Sunye, this question is hard, right? Okay with it?

Sunye: Yes.

Boom: What did you wish to eat most when in America?

Sunye: Buldak! (She laughs.)

Boom: Oh, buldak. Second question. Sohee, do you have any unique ways to learn English?

Sohee: I watched a lot of American TV shows.

Boom: Which age classification?

Sohee: Er, no particular distinction.

Boom: Yeeun, what did WG's 5 members disagree most over? When was it?

Yeeun: During mealtime. (Sunye laughs.)

Boom: Yoobin, which celebrity do you wish to meet most? (She stammers.) Living or dead are both applicable.

Yoobin: Jo In Sung.

Boom: Finally, Hyelim. When did you truly felt you belonged as a WG member? The first time you felt as part of the family?

LIM: During the making of this second album together.

Boom: (jokes) So you felt it wasn't like family before? (Everyone laughs.)

LIM: It was so long!

Boom: It's child's play up till now. Here comes the detailed questions. Firstly, Sunye. What do you wish to eat most?

Sunye: (whispers) Buldak!

Boom: Buldak? You like spicy stuff?

Sunye: Yes, but my stomach is quite delicate, so I don't eat it often.

Boom: Aigoo~ You would get upsets after eating it...

Sunye: In America, especially in New York, there is a big Koreantown with sufficient Korean cuisine, but no buldak.

Boom: That so? Indeed, there are times when one would want to eat spicy stuff.

Sunye: Yes.

Boom: Sohee said she watches TV shows to learn English. Sohee's English interviews are great talking points. Her English proficiency is very good! THAT'S OKAY?

Sohee: Um... haha, yes.

Boom: THAT'S OKAY? MY NAME IS B-DOUBLE-O-M BOOM!

Sohee: (plays along) NINETY NINETY NINE~

Boom: YEAH! Your pronunciation is not bad! Your English is not bad!.. In America, you must speak in English, so have you encountered any problems? Did you prepare before venturing over? Extracurricular lessons, etc.?

Sohee: Yes. We were already studying English very hard in Korea. But we were not experienced with living in America, & thus would initially get anxious when doing interviews.

Boom: You won't give up on one syllable then. (WG nods.) Who was the slowest at learning English? You are all very good now, but who was the slowest?

Sohee: Um...

Boom: You were all equally good?

Sohee: Yeeun unni would learn the fastest.

Boom: Oh, she's the fastest. But who's the slowest?

Sohee: It's me.

Boom: It's Sohee. Ah, understood. Yoobin said she wants to meet Jo In Sung. Please elaborate on his good points, then.

Yoobin: He's tall & good-looking, & so very charismatic. We spoke on the phone when I was on Park Kyung-lim's radio show. I wanted to invite him to our concert before he enlisted in the army, but there was a clash of schedules. I hope he can definitely come to our concert next time.

Boom: Oh I see. You like him as a fan, right?

Yoobin: Yes.

Boom: Disagreements during mealtime. What's so extraordinary about this? Was it because someone likes Indian cuisine, Korean cuisine, etc?

Yeeun: Firstly, when Sunye & me ate together -- she likes Western food even more now, while I like to eat rice -- we were easygoing about what to eat, by giving in to each other's decision. Sunye said: You want to eat rice? I replied: I don't mind spaghetti too. Hahaha. Sohee & me team up very well when we ate, particularly when it comes to spicy, salty, tangy & other such highly seasoned cuisine. Yoobun unni prefers fresh, original tasting food.

Yoobin: I can't take spicy stuff.

Boom: Like spareribs soup?

Yoobin: Yes.

Boom: What about Hyelim?

LIM: I like to eat everything. Hahaha.

Boom: By assimilating with everyone, & thus feeling like a family member? (Everyone laughs.) With this second album, following up what Hyelim just said, what is your TEAMWORK currently like? Girlgroups tend to have these little internal conflicts & personal differences, which then escalate into fights & even bloodshed. Hahaha. Many dramas like these. How about WG? You may be closer than blood sisters now...

Sunye: But these would help us understand the other person once things blow over. Right now, we haven't need to put up with it. We aren't immune to it, but it also fostered greater understanding in the long haul. It has been very gratifying to appreciate one another ever more deeply this way.

Boom: You can now read minds by just looking at each other? Who's sensitive, who's annoyed, etc.? (Everyone laughs.) We must talk about America. I've never been there...

Yeeun: Is that so?

Boom: I pay more attention to domestic activities..

Yeeun: Come over for fun.

Boom: How was it? What is America like? I am real curious as to whether anyone will recognize me in the Koreatowns.

WG: Definitely.

Boom: They will like me?

Sunye: You will be super hot.

Boom: If I dance my BOOM DANCE all the way from the airport to the Koreantown. Hahaha. (Everyone laughs.) You have conducted many activities Stateside. Do you have warm feelings for America now?

Sunye: Actually, we are always flying between airports. Dunno what it began, but the sight of JFK Airport started to make us feel like we have returned home. To feel like that... on that day, me & Yeeun flew in together. We both felt quite strange, as if New York was home.

Boom: Hmm, you've conducted many activities Stateside, & received great attention & love along the way. Let's hear our first LIVE song: 'Be My Baby', a great talking point after its release. Can you introduce it briefly, touching on its strengths, etc.? Who wants to do it?

Yeeun: Be My Baby is our fresh rendition of a soulful, uptempo song. It's a very adorable & happy song.

Boom: SOUL TEMPO. How professional! I think it should sound great at an ice-skating rink. Are you ready to perform LIVE?

WG: It is our first time doing LIVE.

Boom: No AR but 100% LIVE. Comeback after 7 years, right?

WG: Eh, 7 years? Hahaha.

Boom: How long was it? My apologies, hahaha. It was 18 months. This LIVE is historic. Applause all around! (WG performs.)

WG: Thank you.

Boom: WG! After hearing WG's 'Be My Baby' LIVE, its electronic sounds exude a warm feeling. It's not easy, but I am getting a warm feeling! Very catchy! Very good!

Boom: The feeling is like a 30-member orchestra performing a concert, it's that good. Like a symphony. Now let's check out the feedback to the LIVE song! Someone wrote: "Sohee's LIVE is daebak!" You were very good previously too.

Sohee: Hehehe. Thank you.

Boom: The vocals on this album are quite powerful. It was awesome on previous albums too. Daebak! Oooh-chi-chi-chi-chi-chi This is what you get after expanding into America. So good! It is not just about changing concepts, but absorbing global music too. So good.

Boom: World Singer! It is time for the listeners' real-time questions. You don't have this over there, right?

Boom: Only on my show. (Everyone laughs.) I will ask one by one. They are very curious as to whether you watch a lot of Korean TV in America. If so, do you pay attention to the hoobaes? You watch a lot of music shows, right?

Yoobin: Not so much. Occasionally some clips when we are online.

Boom: The hoobaes are quite good. They have charisma & perform very well too. Any standouts? From your sunbae's perspective: Who does so?

Yoobin: SISTAR's Hyolin. She sings very well.

Boom: Great personalities & very popular too. I would often find myself overwhelmed as well. (Everyone laughs.) What about male singers? Any handsome performer?

Sohee: TEEN TOP are very good-looking. They dance very well too.

Sunye: Our dance choreographer-teacher likes them a lot too. When we get tired during practice, we would watch such dance videos.

Boom: So Sohee doesn't like INFINITE? No?

Yoobin: I have seen their performances. They dance very well, & are very good-looking.

Boom: Ah, understood. It is good to have many hoobaes? So sumptuous.

Sunye: More of them to support.

Boom: Many people dream of being singers like WG too. They must practice hard, like you do. I hope you can continue to be their aspiration.

Boom: When are you going to get married? (Everyone laughs.)

Yoobin: Ah~ Hahaha, marriage? We don't know.

Boom: This is important so you must tell us. Your outlook towards marriage must have changed. There is this attitude towards marriage when young, but what about now?

Yeeun: Rather than say attitudes have changed, why not say marriage was once seen as something that happened to others. I mean, kids are not supposed to think about marrying. But to do it now, to make a commitment with this man, I must mull over it thoroughly.

Boom: It is about starting a new second life. Which man have such qualities?

Yeeun: A man who likes kids.

Boom: A man who's like a kid. Ah, excuse me. I'm making a note. (Everyone laughs.) What about Sunye?

Sunye: For me, I've changed my mind about marrying young. As a kid, I used to be very afraid of physical contact & such with boys. After growing up, I have developed a wish towards starting a family. As a woman, I do want to be blessed with a family.

Boom: You can make breakfast for your husband after marriage. Hahaha.

Sunye: But of course. Hahaha.

Boom: Yoobin?

Yoobin: Me? I was bent on marrying young as a kid. But I'm 24 now. Hahaha.

Boom: This man must be this, must have this?

Yoobin: He must be nattily dressed in western suits, like a manager.

Boom: Wait, Yoobin. (jokes) Section Chief Kim must produce his resume now. (He hunts around.)

Yoobin: (playing along) Make sure it's orderly.

Boom: Yes. Can you wait 3 hours without getting angry?

Yoobin: Sure, sure.

Boom: Sohee? I'll be living like this.

Sohee: Ah~ For me, I want to wake up early & take breakfast together. Finish work by 4-5pm, & we must eat together at 8pm.

Boom: But Sohee doesn't know how to make breakfast. Hahaha.

Yoobin: Sohee's breakfast time isn't that early either.

Boom: What's her time?

Yoobin: At 2pm.

Sohee: But we must eat together once every day.

Boom: Once a day. Gotta be the last meal of the day, then. Hahaha. What about Haelim?

LIM: I've not thought much about marriage, nor do I wanna marry young. But when it's time, that's the right time.

Sohee: Haelim is more concerned about buying a house & stuff when it comes to marriage.

Boom: Haelim may be the maknae, but you're quite cool. You look like a quality performer. (Everyone laughs.) Your teacher in New York showed us a WG video & specially praised Yeeun.

Yeeun: Thank you.

Boom: Remember IAN?

Yeeun: Of course. He's not our teacher, but he's a very good teacher.

Boom: If you have a week off, where do you wanna go to?

Yeeun: (points up) I wanna go to Spain!

Boom: Yeeun's off to Spain. What about the others? Sunye?

Sunye: I'm still thinking. Hahaha.

Boom: Yet to make up her mind. Yoobin?

Yoobin: For me, it's Jeju-do (Korea).

Boom: Ah, I like Jeju-do too. Been there often, whenever I'm free.

Yeeun: One week is too long...

Yobin: My aunt is staying in Jeju-do. It's not a famous place. But my aunt always sent us vegetables & fruits.

Boom: Tell me the place. I will visit her next time.

Yoobin: Okay.

Boom: Sohee?

Sohee: Japan.

Boom: Tour around & enjoy the sights. What about our cool maknae Haelim?

LIM: I wanna go to Australia, to enjoy the beaches & to meet my friends.

Boom: You have lived awhile in Australia?

LIM: No, never been there.

Boom: But your friends?

LIM: Many of my Hong Kong friends went to Australia for studies.

Boom: You keep contact? I would think you have lost contact with them. (LIM laughs.) What about variety shows? Which comedians? Since we may not always be frank with our genuine friends, what about the cast members on variety shows?

Yeeun: Can't single out just one. There are too many. Choosing one is too hard.

Boom: I'm told that Haelim has unique charisma.

WG: Yes, yes.

Boom: She also has many unrevealed sides. Hopefully we can get to see many of them... What are the most meaningful gifts you have received till now? Oh, Part 3 is finishing. Time flies by. (WG reacts with disappointment.) Here comes a song. What's this song?

Sunye: This song is G-N-O.

Yoobin: It's composed by our songwriter Queenie.

Boom: A self-composed song by our Park Yeeun. Let's hear it. (Music break, then commercial break.)

Boom: BOOM-BOOM's YOUNGSTREET Part 4 begins now. The fourth segment continues with our visit with WG's 5 members. WG is going to specially introduce products to all now. Let's start with Sunye! (Sunye, Yeeun, Yoobin, Sohee & LIM take turns reading the names of sponsored goods & vouchers). How I want them all. Many other products in our possession are also waiting to be given out. So do participate. Right, we are waiting for everyone to participate.I am with WG as we open the doors to Part 4. It's our Haelim who is personally opening this big door. It's not too heavy? The big door was closed... Just joking. It's a figure of speech. (Everyone laughs.) I am influenced by foreign cultures too... Gotta quickly apologize to Haelim first. We have many questions waiting for WG. Since listeners are tuning in, let's have you read the questions.

Yoobin: Our friend at 4745 says many people think promoting at the same time as SNSD is turning this into a combative battle. What do you think?

Boom: Actually, you must have seen the news stories. (WG nods.) Making a comeback does carry some burden. For example, practicing until 5 o'clock instead of 3 o'clock. What do you think about this combative battle? I think having an opponent can be a good thing.

Yeeun: Yes, it's a very good thing. Our comeback is after a long absence &, today, we got to meet & chat with SNSD. Both our groups are scrutinized together, with many people concerned for us. So it is a very good thing.

Boom: You girls get along well?

WG: Yes, yes.

Boom: But who debuted first? Who are the sunbaes?

Sunye: We debuted a little earlier, but I don't think we can be called sunbaes.

Boom: I feel you should value your seniority more. That's the way. (Everyone laughs.)

Yoobin: It's not like that.

Boom: Just joking. Same era. Same entertainment line. Both are girlgroups at that.

Sunye: What we are thankful for is that those who don't like our music style have SNSD to seek comfort in. It's not both our groups too. There are many other singers out to win the audience's hearts. That's what all of us do, so we are never focused on "rival competitors." It gives rise to nasty bickering too, which is such a regretful development.

Boom: That's right. Everyone is doing the same job & has similar colleagues. As such, we should embrace & care for one another. So did you all hug during this meetup?

WG: We did hug! (Everyone laughs)

Boom: Looks like Sohee didn't? Did you hug too?

Sohee: Yes! (Everyone laughs)

Boom: Our friend at 0082 sent this question. Everyone wrote a lot of THANKS TO's inside the album. Yet Sohee wrote only three lines. Why are you so indifferent? Haven't you come up with new people to thank since? (Sohee laughs.) Just 3 lines?

Sohee: Yes... There was no need to write down since everyone who knows already knows. Some thank you's are just too long, so I kept it simple with 3 lines.

Sunye: I want to take this opportunity to say that we were very time-pressed to write the THANKS TO's. We tried our hardest to include all, but many people were still not thanked. Recently, I felt very sorry & embarrassed that -- I have 2 solo fan cafes -- I included only one fan cafe in my THANKS TO before it got published. It broke the other fancafe's heart, & I felt very sorry. I didn't meant it.

Boom: It's worth celebrating to have a fancafe... I don't have a fancafe. (Everyone laughs.) How I wish to drop by a cafe frequently for an American-style coffee... Yoobin? What about you? Anyone to thank a lot for?

Yoobin: Of course. It's our fans who have been waiting so long for our return... Is it too cliche to say it like this?

Boom: Not at all, not at all. You answered well.

Yoobin: Yes, I answered well.

Boom: Our friend at 8942 says that Haelim's rapping is once again a talking point. She got to duet with a fellow agency performer in San E. How was it like? It said the contents made it seem like an attack rap too. Right?

LIM: The lyrics do make it a little...

Boom: The lyrics were full of FIGHTING, right?

LIM: Yes...

Boom: What was the rap about?

LIM: The contents... Firstly, it told my story. But I didn't write it. San E oppa wrote it.

Boom: Did you exchange ideas?

LIM: Actually I wrote some lyrics & sent them to San E oppa, but oppa did not use mine.

Boom: You wanted it like this, but he wanted it like that... Yeeun must have had differences with JYP-PD over music too?

Yeeun: There were some,,,

Boom: It is very easy to have 2 creative minds clash over something. Right now, I have my differences with YOUNGSTREET's PD too. (Everyone laughs.) I wanted to get it settled. Must get it done soon.

Yeeun: You asked me about having differences with JYP just now. Actually, there was a big one.

Boom: Right, right, right. Do tell us.

Yeeun: This is my first time saying this. GNO has a lot of English lyrics. I didn't think too much about this when I wrote it. Just wanted to add a cheerful song for the album. PD loved it when he heard it, saying the song was going to be a hit. But there were too many English lyrics. He wanted me to change some into Hangul. He highlighted several parts, but I could not come up with new lines. I had poured my heart & soul into the original lyrics & could not write more. The recording process was very antsy too, cuz we were using another person's studio & needed to finish quickly. I couldn't remember my lines, let alone write new ones. In spite of this dilemma, we recorded it promptly. Only when it ended did I remember: Oh no! Forgot to change them! But I was helpless, & PD later called me to say: Yeeun, I gave you instructions, so you ought to carry them out. Even at the last moment, you must heed what I say. That's what he told me, & so I apologized to him. After our songs came out -- with the 2 songs ME IN & GNO -- JYP said he was certain GNO would be hotter than ME IN. But ME IN turned out to be more popular. PD texted me a short message: Yeeun, it would have climbed into the Top 5 if you had changed those English lyrics. (Everyone laughs.)

Boom: JYP... Let us give JYP a hug. It's okay, Park-PD. ME IN is also Yeeun's song & WG's song. They are both good. Next up is for Sunye & Yeeun to perform LIVE. Which song have you prepared?

Sunye: It's the sole ballad from our album. A very measured ballad, sung by me & Yeeun. Many don't know this, but this is our first live performance of the song. So I am a little nervous, yet also very eager.

Boom: The song Du Gu Du Go. We applaud for you. (2YE performs.)

Sunye: Thank you.

Boom: Du Gu Du Gu is included in the album, right?

Boom: Many people are going to leave messages at BOOM saying Du Gu Du Gu is a hit. Truthfully, I can't bear to let you go, but it is about time for us to say goodbye.

WG: Ah, time flies by so fast.

Boom: It does, right? Yoobin?

Yoobin: Yes, I want to stay for a little longer.

Boom: (jokes) Your reaction is the same as last time.

Yoobin: Ah, thank you.

Boom: No, it is indeed regrettable. Very grateful that WG took part in today's show as part of their comeback. Everlasting loyalty~ I will observe it. Have any radio station ever played 5 WG songs in one day?

WG: No... Wow.... Unheard of...

Boom: I can't do it either... Sorry... (Everyone laughs.) But I will try my best to negotiate with the PD. Looking forward to your future appearances! Let's play out with TEEN TOP's 'No More Perfume On You'. Looking forward to your future appearances! WG FIGHTING!

WG: Thank you everyone. (Sunye waves.)

EDIT: hrmmmhum's suggestion is good enough for me. Changed 'turkey' to 'buldak'. Thank you.

@qoxie I think I read somewhere that SunYe said a Korean dish that's basically "spicy chicken", not turkey. I'm not sure where I read it or maybe I just heard the word and googled it... I can't confirm it right now but I can tomorrow ^^

If she said, "buldak", then that's spicy chicken. "Bul" for fire and "dak" for chicken. But I'll listen again to see if that's it tomorrow ^^

Thanks for the translation!!!

Because the MR thing become a hot issue in K-sites... kWFs want people to listen to this well made MR video!! The one posted below is a superb fail made MR video!!

This one is better --> http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded (please help to clear this misunderstanding)

compare to what the antis and some fansmad.gif had believed ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB6eGCs3LdM

Guest WonderfulSohee

Wonder Girls continue to reign as #1 on weekly charts

20111114_wondergirls-600x400.jpg

After a long hiatus from the Korean music scene, the Wonder Girls are back to prove themselves once again as one of the nation’s top idol girl groups.

The members kicked off their comeback on music programs on November 11th through ‘Music Bank’, followed by ‘Music Core’ and ‘Inkigayo’. Their charismatic performances of “G.N.O” and “Be My Baby” have caught the eyes of viewers.

With the release of their album on November 7th, the girls immediately seized #1 on various real time and daily charts. To add to the feat, it has just been revealed that the girls have clinched 1st place on the weekly charts of MelOn, Dosirak/Olleh, Mnet, Hanteo, Soribada, Monkey 3, Naver, and Daum- achieving an “all-kill” for the week of November 7th through the 13th!

The members stated, “We’ve performed on Korean stages after a long while and received so much support. We couldn’t be happier. The fans even prepared us a cake celebrating our comeback, as well as dinner for all the staff members. We were able to do well on our comeback performances due to their support. We will become the Wonder Girls who continue to show you great performances for all the people who have been waiting and cheering us on.”

The Wonder Girls will be continuing on their promotions through various variety programs and radio shows in addition to their music program appearances.

20111114_wondergirls_charts.jpg

cr: allkpop

Archived