Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest TheArchangel

Sorry If it has already been explained but what's the "Viewer preference score"?

Anyway, If the girls don't win because of KBS, I think they'll get a big backlash from WFS. Actually, after K-WFs asked them about the matter, has it been fixed?

I don't understand it quite well actually but the veiwers preference score has always been zero for songs that has just been released. I have a feeling actually that it won't go our way. SM isn't just powerful in the entertainment circle but also in politics. So I'm a little prepared for them not winning. I will be very surprise if they don't win Mnet.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chanounette

I really don't understand why Korea have so many charts lol. So complicated... I hope they'll win in Mnet. I know that Yeeun said they sing to give, but I just want them to take a trophy with them. They made an amazing comeback with an amazing album, they deserve it.

Guest TheArchangel

I really don't understand why Korea have so many charts lol. So complicated... I hope they'll win in Mnet. I know that Yeeun said they sing to give, but I just want them to take a trophy with them. They made an amazing comeback with an amazing album, they deserve it.

Yeah, at least just one trophy.

Guest wonderful ♡

LcDda.jpg

bigger image here

Nail Art inspired by the new Wonder Girls MV ‘Be My Baby’. I really liked the outfits, so I decided to copy it onto my nails.

The middle- and ring-finger should be the other way around, but I didn’t notice that I made that mistake until I was already done. xD

Entirely freehand.

Black: Maybelline Express Finish

Pink: Kiss Nail Art Striper

Red: Herome W.I.C (details are scratched off bottle D:)

Blue: Essence Ocean Breeze Striper

Orange: Bourjois So Laque Tangerine Fatal

Yellow: Miss Sporty

White: Kruidvat French Manicure White

Dots: Etude House Nail Art Pen white

Base & Top: Essence Studio Nails - Better Than Gel Nails

So creative! Credit to rozevisje @ tumblr

Guest jcsmark

Baidu WG Bar & Park Yeeun Bar have released the Chinese-subbed clip of WG's Boom's Youngstreet appearance.

But 115 never works for me. If someone can re-up it with a non-China webhost or onto Youtube, I can take a look at re-translating (or at least summarizing) the conversation in English.

Download link: http://115.com/file/c2ddq32o#

I got the link to work on IE, but It's taking a long time to DL. I won't be home until later today but I should be able to upload the video on youtube by noon KST if it has not already been uploaded. Thanks.

Guest itslike

Sorry if this posted already.

Hanteo Weekly Sales:

UVBgs.jpg

cr: @Chichinhu

WG sold 7998 (6theory forum say multiply by 1.6 to get a more accurate number) so x 1.6 = 12,796. The first row is SNSD, WG is 2nd. I think you can see around what day bulk orders went through for other groups, too.

I hoping WG album orders will go through, I am waiting to purchase mine as well.

ALSO, when trying to register on MNET press the authorize button ONCE and wait or you will get multiple numbers!

I got the link to work on IE, but It's taking a long time to DL. I won't be home until later today but I should be able to upload the video on youtube by noon KST if it has not already been uploaded. Thanks.

Thanks. Baidu has uploaded their clip online in response to their own posters' requests.

I am already about 2/5 in into re-translating it into English. Gimme a few more hours to finish it.

http://v.youku.com/v...IyMTk5MzA4.html

So, no one watch the MBC Beautiful Concert?

Guest valentino_rossi46

Although I love Running Man a lot, Im not really anticipate the girls will be guests at that show. Since all of us know our girls are really humble, they can not do tricky game :P, and all of them did not good at variety show. They also didnt good at running too. Running Man is the most tiring variety show, recording for all days long, running and doing mission all days is terrible for their health ><. They are extremely busy now

3mins performing the new song is more entertain than 1 hour long variety show, for me :). I want to see the girls on more music program and performing different songs from their album, rather than just BMB, Me,In and GNO. I would love if they cover different English songs to shows their singing ability as well as their English too. It would be better than a variety show, where the girls dress beautifully, smile all the time but rarely talk and got less air-time.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed but if you watch the Section TV clip then somewhere around the end, when the Wonder Girls were walking outside towards their fan at 4:16 a fan reached out her hand and Sohee grabbed onto that fans hand and bows towards her with a genuine smile <3 I felt so giddy after seeing that because if this was during the Nobody, or Tell Me days, Sohee was a really shy individual and was also reserved. It feels really nice to see her reaching out towards her fans and stepping out of her shell, it feels like she's becoming the out going Sohee from Irony days again!

I can't wait to see the Strong Heart episode that the Wonder Girls are on, I hope they'll be subbed soon! AND, congrats the girls for hitting 7 million views with Be My Baby!

Guest loveex3

Loved the performance today on inkigayo.

I really wish they would keep performing GNO because it's one of my favorites.

Does anyone know when the WG episode of Strong Heart will be aired?

Guest supergangSTAR

Loved the performance today on inkigayo.

I really wish they would keep performing GNO because it's one of my favorites.

Does anyone know when the WG episode of Strong Heart will be aired?

I think if I remember correctly from reading past pages it was mentioned that it should air on 11/16/2011 11/22 and 11/29 someone can correct me if I'm wrong :] can't wait to see it air ^_^

Guest WonderfulSohee

For those who have problem with voting on Mnet

When you click that button to get the number,

you have to use gmail, it will only work on gmail

and don't wait for it in your inbox

it will be send to your spam box

check it

it should come around 5 minutes after you click that button

Guys, i've just noticed something...

Can someone tell me how Olleh/Dosirak works?

I've just checked in to see how WG is doing on their chart and it seems that from 4AM to 5AM on 2011-11-14 (KST), 'Be My Baby' managed to move from #2 down to #9 while G.N.O. moved up from #16 to #5 and Girls Girls moved up from #15 to #7. Which means G.N.O. and Girls Girls are higher than BMB and they're not even the title track.

Also can someone tell what the little list on the left-hand side is? WG is currently #1.

Caps that i took~

4AM

dfgfgt56.jpg

5AM

fdfg.jpg

Guest sunshine_moon

i'm not sure if you have heard this MR version: [Real MR removed] Wonder girls Be my baby Live

it's really good! you can heard sohee's voice!

credit: SuperSunnydelite

Guest chanounette

I've just checked in to see how WG is doing on their chart and it seems that from 4AM to 5AM on 2011-11-14 (KST), 'Be My Baby' managed to move from #2 down to #9 while G.N.O. moved up from #16 to #5 and Girls Girls moved up from #15 to #7. Which means G.N.O. and Girls Girls are higher than BMB and they're not even the title track.

Also can someone tell what the little list on the left-hand side is? WG is currently #1.

Caps that i took~

4AM

*quoted image*

5AM

*quoted image*

Wow! So it means GNO and Girls Girls were more listened and dl today? I think that the live perf of GNO made its effect. I hope that tomorrow BMBB will go up because that's the track which count for music shows. Anyway, I'm not sure but Is the chart that you can see at the very first page the real time chart? If that's the case we have tough competition with T-... who has 2 tracks on first and second place. GNO is fourth... But I'm not sure (don't understand everything). Still I think BMBB is second daily and first for the week as TheArchangel posted.

Anyway, on the left side, It's for the more researched terms.

I can"t wait for Me,In because I'm sure it'll be a big Bang in the charts

I've just checked Instiz. WG are still first but it's very tight

Guest yubin4ever

Caps that i took~

The list on the left-hand side is "Popular Searches"

I think the chart where WG's BMB is one of those charts where there is a lot of movement daily. It seems like songs are moving up either 7, 11 or 14 spots. So I think WG can rise right back up. But they need our wonderfuls help!! Maybe this little shock can help all of us into helping the girls more. I know its making me more passionate about helping

Archived